[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

My ex works for the same police department as me in the scientific advancement department. She made some groundbreaking transformation advancements and it could have huge police implications and revolutionize the way they do investigations. She is best friends with the chief and I was hand picked (Of course) to test this new technology. Of course she chooses the worst test methods to continue to torture me for our past. 


This serves as short story where each chapter has different transformations and I can just write quick stories about TF and upload them as part of this larger story. Let me know what you think! I will tag what transformation they are in the chapter title and have a brief explanation for anything I think needs a warning!


All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



Rated: X
Categories: Sci-Fi, Object, Humiliation, Body Part, Unaware, Feet, Footwear, Legwear, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 7410 Read: 4347
Published: January 01 2024 Updated: January 01 2024

1. Chapter 1: Intro Chapter by LittleJ [Reviews - 0] (1140 words)

2. Chapter 2: Flat TF by LittleJ [Reviews - 0] (2524 words)

Transformed into a flat for one of the ladies in the office

3. Chapter 3: Panty TF (Contains heavy female and Male) by LittleJ [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (3746 words)

Contains descriptive scenes of a female's use of panties, and then a sexual encounter with a male in which the panties are heavily involved. Don't read if you don't want to go through a scene with heavy male interaction.