- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
An Amphibia story. Anne, Sasha, and Marcy seek out a new city to destroy. Previous chapters in Commission Collection 2023 Part 1.
RATING: R
TAGS: Giga, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Butt, Feet, Growing, Lesbians

Earthquakes rocked the land as Marcy led Anne and Sasha across the verdant fields, having left the now-destroyed city in search of a new one to play with. Bare soles several hundred feet long assaulted the earth with the teen girls' immense weight, indiscriminately flattening whatever was caught beneath them, be it crops, trees, buildings, or people. Though Anne aimed for everyone and everything in her path, delighting in the lovely and varied crunches each tiny thing gave when she stepped on it, her friends hardly seemed to notice the destruction they caused, or the hundreds of humans fleeing from them; such tiny insects were too frail and weak for more than a second or two of entertainment. At their new sizes, they longed for bigger and better toys.

They found some after just a few minutes of walking, at the shore of a great lake. This new city was at least as big as the one whose wreckage they'd left behind, and even at their size it seemed a hundred feet long and maybe forty wide. The trio stopped right outside the metropolis, their feet coming to rest on and around various roads and highways packed full of cars. Millions had seen the girls approaching, and hundreds of thousands had tried to flee before they got here, but accidents brought on by their rush had frozen the flow of traffic and left them all stuck. As the tremors from the girls' footsteps grew nearer and stronger, many thought to leave their cars and run away on foot, but both the ones who stayed and the ones who ran were trampled by the hundreds under the girls' dirty, bloody soles.

“What do you think, girls? Looks fun, doesn't it?” said Marcy, holding her girlfriends' hands and looking excitedly into their eyes.

“Looks like a bunch of ants. I don't see why we shouldn't grow bigger and wipe them all out already.” Sasha raised her foot up high and brought it down with a stomp that carried some of her power into the earth. The whole city shook as that energy rippled across it, bringing millions to their knees and even collapsing some buildings. “Hmph! Worthless insects. You're all lucky we've let you live this long. And what's this? Are you still trying to run away? Ha! As if you even have a chance! Nowhere on this world is safe from us! You'll figure that out eventually, if you manage to survive long enough.” Anne laughed. “It really is adorable how stupid they are, isn't it? You think they would've learned that running doesn't work by now. They could have tried something else, like worshiping us. Not that it would save them, but at least it would have been something different. Anyway, we should probably keep them from escaping now; it's no fun to smash up an empty city.” Anne pointed at the ground between them and the city, and at once a thousand-foot wall of solid earth and stone rose up there. The wall extended wherever she pointed, until it reached the lakeshore and left the city all but surrounded.

Together the girls stepped over the wall, each foot crushing a couple city blocks where it fell. Anne wiggled her toes over the rubble of some shops and houses, crushing a few people who had managed to survive between those huge digits, and both Marcy and Sasha grinned at the satisfying crunch. Even after all this time and all those wrecked worlds in their wake, it was still so incredibly addicting to see and feel the destruction they could cause with even their most casual actions.

“Oh, look, girls! There's a whole bunch of people right over there!” Marcy held out her hand to where those people were. Green energy shot out of her palm and settled on the crowd there in a stasis field, keeping them from moving while Marcy and the others walked over. They were still fully conscious, could still hear and feel the godly girls' footsteps approaching, but they couldn't so much as blink their eyes. They were trapped in their own bodies, unable to muster even the most pointless attempt to escape.

While everyone outside the stasis field ran away as their legs could carry them, the ones inside remained, feeling sick to their stomachs as they heard the screams of friends and neighbors, the thundering of those monstrous feet, the crunching of so many houses, cars, and people, until finally the trio lay down around the paralyzed bunch, fencing them off with their colossal bodies.

“Good catch, Marcy.” The peoples' hearts drummed desperately in their chests as Sasha reached for them. The shadow of her hand covered much of the what they could see, yet they couldn't even look up to see what it was doing. They wanted to scream, to cry, to shake, but all they could do was sit or stand there quietly, waiting for those goddesses to decide their fate.

Sasha's fingertips came down at either end of a long, white and blue bus, each crushing several unlucky cars and pedestrians who happened to be nearby, then slid together to pinch the bus between them. She used as light a touch as she could be bothered with, but even still its glass windows cracked and shattered, and its ends crumpled inwards, not quite crushing anyone but coming close to it.

Sasha raised the bus to her eyes and peered inside to find two dozen frozen faces staring blankly back at her, with many more looking out the other side. “It's jam-packed. Nice!” she said, her voice exploding into their ears. She grinned at them, and brought them a bit lower. The poor passengers were treated to the sight of her glistening teeth, each forty feet long. They saw her tongue slide out and run over both lips, mocking them with a hint of their ugly fate. Sasha's mouth opened wide, and their bus was tossed inside. Her massive tongue pushed them between her molars, where a single bite made short work of them, crushing everyone and letting Sasha savor their remains. “Tasty.” She swallowed, then picked up a couple more buses like it, all of them full of people who had been eager to flee their destruction. She didn't grab them for herself, though, instead bringing one to Marcy and Anne's mouths.

Her girlfriends held the buses between their lips and sucked them in. Anne squished the whole thing under her tongue, but Marcy first released the passengers from their stasis and then pushed the bus all around her mouth, rattling the people inside. Some of them fell out through shattered windows, landing hurt and wounded on Marcy's tongue. They clawed at taste buds the size of their hands, trying to crawl away, but whatever they did and wherever they went they were still at the goddess's mercy, and Marcy caught then and popped them with her tongue while smashing little houses one by one under her fingertips.

Crushing some and eating others, the girls finished off all the paralyzed people until there was nothing but a patch of rubble where they had been, then stood and stretched and turned their eyes on the rest of the city. “You girls wanna go play with some of the skyscrapers?” said Anne.

“Those little things over there? I guess I could take a look at them, if that's what you want,” Sasha said, letting herself be led to the city center. The three trampled countless more buildings as they went, but paid the tiny things no mind.

The city center held many buildings at least several hundred feet tall, and some that even passed a thousand, but none reached the girls' knees. Even their legs alone were bigger by far than any building in the world; next to them, those skyscrapers seemed woefully unimpressive, like mere toys. Their title didn't even seem to fit them anymore; how could these things be called “skyscrapers” if unlike the girls they couldn't even scrape the bottom of a cloud?

Though many people had fled the buildings while the girls approached their city, at least half still remained in each, thinking that they wouldn't be any safer outside than they were in here. Even so, as they stared out at the legs of these titanic girls, they found themselves wishing they would have left with the others.

“So these are your skyscrapers, huh? Tch! More like sole-scrapers!” Anne laughed at her own bad joke as she placed her foot on a building's roof. She had made the joke countless times before, on countless other worlds that were now no more than space dust, but the young goddess never grew tired of it, just like she never grew tired of stomping on these tiny things.

It hardly took any effort for the top floor to collapse under the weight of her foot, and the rest of them followed after that first one, steel and concrete buckling and crushing anyone who happened to be on those floors. After a certain point Anne didn't need to do anything herself; inertia would have demolished what remained of the building by itself. Even so, she kept her foot on it until her sole rested on a pile of rubble.

Sasha, meanwhile, stood astride one of the taller buildings, bare legs flanking and dwarfing it not only in height but in thickness. She smiled mockingly at the little skyscraper, shifting her weight left and right, letting the tremors of that simple motion rattle all the people inside, before finally lowering herself onto its roof. Her powers held the building together, allowing it to survive the weight that pressed down on it from her butt cheek. She crossed her legs, stretched and yawned, making a big show of being real comfortable sitting on it, and then, with a snap of her fingers, the power holding it up vanished and the building collapsed all at once, bringing her to land on the ground with a heavy thud. “Oof,” she grunted, then chuckled and twisted her butt left and right, grinding all the rubble to dust before looking for another building to mess with.

A third skyscraper had Marcy kneeling over it, her knees at its sides and her thighs pushing up on the roof's edges. Little by little she moved her thighs together and crushed the whole thing between them, then moved them apart and let the rubble rain down on the ground.

They crushed more and more buildings until only a few remained, including the city's tallest. Anne sat some distance away from it and stretched out her legs almost right up to its surface. Just one of her feet was more than half as tall as that titan, and when she placed her other foot on top of it, the thing didn't even come up to the base of her toes. Her tan sole filled the view of all those puny insects inside, and the heat and the smell radiating from it soon spread into the building, making her presence impossible to ignore.

As if that weren't enough, Sasha soon joined her girlfriend and put her own feet up against the building's adjacent side. Where Anne had been happy just to let the mortals look upon her soles and see just how utterly puny and pathetic they were beside her, Sasha wanted to give them a taste of her power, and she rubbed her toes up and down the building. She only applied what to her seemed a feather-light touch, but even so glass and concrete cracked everywhere her toes touched. The people inside screamed and ran to the opposite corner, but as they looked out the windows and saw the third goddess approaching, they knew that even that place wouldn't be “safe” for long.

Marcy joined her girlfriends around the building, pressing a foot to each of its last two sides. Her soles pushed against it, and the building groaned and started to tilt before she eased up on it. But that was only the beginning. Soon Sasha and Anne joined in, pushing the building with their feet, making it rock back and forth. The people on each floor retreated to the center, as far away as possible from all those giant feet, even as the walls started falling inwards from all the pressure.

The building was holding together, and it might still have stood if they left it alone now, but the trio had other plans in mind for it. They looked at each other, and without exchanging a word understood it was time to end things. At a nod from each, Anne said, “On three. One, two, three!” Together they pushed their feet into the building, destroying it in the process. The whole thing broke into chunks big chunks, all of these falling to the ground together with a big cloud of smoke and dust. Whatever people still survived in the rubble were soon dealt with as the girls ground it down underfoot, playfully kicking the wreckage at each other.

After a minute, Sasha stood. “I think I'm gonna go check out the lake while we're still small enough to take a dip in it. You girls coming or what?” Anne and Marcy took her hands, and she helped pull them up on their feet, then the three of them made their way to the lakeshore together.

With Anne's wall blocking out all other exits from the city, everyone who wanted to leave had hurried for the docks. Now every vessel in the city was out on the water, filled to the brim with people, while many more ships were coming over from elsewhere places around the lake to help evacuate. Until now it had been smooth sailing for all these people, but as the girls entered the water, its surface turned to chaos. Waves rippled out from their feet and legs, and went on to ravage every shore around the lake with huge walls of water thirty feet high. Smaller towns were wiped out and larger cities flooded over with the water displaced by their giant figures, but even still the water didn't reach any higher than their calves.

“Ugh! I should have figured this stupid lake was too shallow for us. Even a kiddie pool would be deeper than this!” Sasha angrily kicked the water, sending dozens of boats and ships flying. Many more tipped over in the giant wave that followed, which would soon send untold gallons spilling onto land.

Anne put a hand on Sasha's shoulder. “Hey, no worries! We can fix this, remember? Let me handle it.” She cracked her knuckles, then thrust her hands downwards. At once the ground under their feet began to sink, pulling in more and more water to this location. At the same time, the lakebed elsewhere rose up and sent still more water flowing this way. The biggest tidal wave yet soon flowed around the girls, and a vast wall of water splashed onto the city, reaching all the way to the walls that Anne had put around it before flooding back into the lake and dragging hundreds of thousands of people along.

“There, much better!,” said Anne. The water now reached up to their waists, soaking into their clothes. “Just need to change into something more appropriate now.” Her clothes flashed and disappeared, leaving in their place a blue two-piece swimsuit. Sasha and Marcy did the same, replacing their clothes with skimpy red and green bikinis, respectively.

“You know, that was awfully cool of you,” Sasha said, sidling up to Anne. She slid a finger along Anne's collarbone as she walked behind her, then draped her arms over her girlfriend's shoulders. She leaned her head forward, putting it cheek-to-cheek with Anne's and cupped her hands over Anne's boobs.

Anne blushed. “Gee, you really think so? I mean, it was nothing, really.”

“Nothing, huh? What do you say, Marcy? Don't you think Anne did something sweet for us?”

“Definitely!” Marcy walked up to the others, her movement pushing away the water in her path, and with it all the vessels floating in it and the people trying desperately to keep their heads above the water. Some ships were dashed against her toned upper belly, and some people too, the latter holding on and trying to climb up her skin to keep from drowning. “In fact, I think you've both been pretty amazing today.” Anne's face blushed darker as Marcy kissed her and ran hands over her waist and down to her hips, holding her perky butt. She shivered as Sasha kissed and nibbled on her neck. “G-girls! There's people watching, remember?”

Sarah laughed. “Let them watch, then! Let everyone see us and know that they'll never have what we have.” She kissed Marcy over Anne's shoulders, then turned Anne around to kiss her lips, and the three took turns making out with each other.

The lake's surface churned with their passion, tossing everyone. Ships and people alike were caught between their bodies, crushed against their hands and waists and chests, but the girls didn't notice. Those little insects were nothing to them, not while they had each other to enjoy.

They started playing after a while, pushing each other around in this pool Anne had made for them, splashing water at each other, never caring or noticing how many people were caught up in the midst of it all. They didn't notice the jets flying over form the horizon either, not until the first missiles hit Marcy's cheek.

Great balls of fire bloomed on the points of impact, and left black marks where they hit, but when Marcy easily wiped away the soot, her cheek was totally untouched. She hadn't felt pain, either—just a slight warmth with each explosion.

The girls turned to the horizon beyond the city, where over five hundred aircraft were flying towards them, already shooting out hundreds of missiles. From the look on their faces, you might have thought they were looking at a swarm of gnats. More annoyed than truly threatened, they were content to let those aircraft carry out their desperate attack. Thousands of missiles struck their bodies, but aside from closing their eyes when one of them was about to hit their face, none of the girls felt the need to do anything about it. They simply stood and waited, letting all the planes exhaust their stock of missiles, until it seemed their pilots had given up.

As she saw them swerve in the air and start to fly away, Sasha raised her hands and sent out a powerful shock wave. The blast razed to the ground everything that still stood. Clouds dispersed in its wake. Even the fastest jets, going at supersonic speeds, couldn't outfly it, and when it reached the first of the distant planes, a series of explosions blossomed in the air like fireworks, leaving nothing behind.

Sasha grinned at the sight. “Well, girls, it looks like this city has nothing left to offer us. What do you say we get growing again?” She held out her hands, and the others took them. Once again their bodies swelled up with power, surging to new heights that seemed their previous mile-tall selves seem nothing but kids' toys. The planet's crust cracked under their incredible weight, and sank by as much as a thousand feet. the ground gurgled with hot magma threatening to come to the surface. Only their powers kept that from happening—it would be no good if the planet fell to bits before they had their fun with it, after all.

As their growth tapered off, the teenage goddesses stood at a hundred times their prior size, so immense that even the clouds reached no higher than their ankles. Holding each other by the waist, they looked down at the city they had been toying with, or what remained of it. The whole thing would fit neatly under just one of their soles, and Marcy decided to do them the honor.

The few survivors down there felt the ground tremble as Marcy raised her leg. The mountainous foot came to hang over what had been their city, just a mile from the ground, or less than an inch from Marcy's perspective. Her sole became their sky, all its grooves and wrinkles filling their view at such a scale that those mere mortals could not help but feel like germs beside her. Massive toes wiggled in the distance; the people could hear them moving, even if they didn't see them. When that godly sole began its descent, the displaced air flattened all the survivors even before it hit the ground. When the impact finally came, all beneath it were obliterated in an instant, so quick that they didn't have time to feel pain.

Marcy raised her foot. In place of a city, only a footprint remained. It was the first city in this world to meet that end, but it certainly wouldn't be the last. The goddesses were eager to play at their new size, and a whole world still awaited them, with billions of souls yet to witness their power.