- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A House of the Dragon story. After her son's coronation ceremony is interrupted, Alicent Hightower seeks help from the Seven, and receives an unexpected answer to her prayers.
RATING: R
TAGS: Mega, Breasts, Feet, Fantasy, Crush, Vore, Growing, Maternal
Alicent Hightower had been nothing but anxious ever since Rhaenys interrupted Aegon's coronation ceremony. All her plans, everything she had hoped to achieve for herself and for her family most of all, now threatened to go up in smoke. It was more than the dowager queen could stand.

Her thoughts flitted from one train of thought to another, tracing out possible plans by which everything could be salvaged, only to throw them out seconds later as hopelessly inadequate. She feared it would take nothing short of a miracle to turn things around after this disaster. More than a miracle, even; the gods themselves would need to set foot in Westeros and take matters into their own hands to fix things. Short of that, she foresaw only pain and struggle for herself and her family; perhaps even death.

Alicent took a deep breath and stilled her thoughts. She couldn't allow herself to fall into disarray, certainly not now. In the days to come, she would have to be stronger than ever for her family. Always she had given her all for them, and it would be no different in the days to come. Still, after working so hard for so long, after tasting success only to have it ripped out of her hands, all of a sudden she felt so terribly, terribly tired. If only there were someone she could call on in these trying times.

That thought brought her attention to a little lump hidden in the fabric of her dress. Alicent reached inside the dress, fishing around until she found the little hidden pocket she'd had sewn onto it. Inside, her fingers seized on something small and round and hard—a ring she had been gifted by her father before the day of her marriage to Viserys. Its firmness comforted her, bringing to mind memories of her father, and of what he had told her about this ring; how it had been given to House Hightower by the Seven as a reward for their faith and piety; how, in a time of need, when everything seemed darkest, it would help their house avoid disaster and bring them power and greatness that stretched across all Westeros and beyond. Alicent didn't know if there was any truth to the story, but if so, there was surely no better time for whatever help this ring brought than this very moment.

Alicent pulled the ring out and looked it over by the window. At a glance it seemed only a plain golden ring, albeit one with a surface so smooth and flawless that only a master goldsmith could have crafted something like it. When light hit it at a certain angle, however, an inscription could be seen on its outer face, one written in a language no scholar in Westeros had been able to identify.

Slipping it on her finger, Alicent knelt by her bed with her hands clasped in prayer, begging for the help of the Seven in this hour of need. Despite all her previous concerns, her prayer was calming. Her anxiety slowly left her while she fingered the edge of her ring, until she was had grown perfectly relaxed.

With her guard down, sleep wasn't long in overtaking her, and just a few minutes after beginning her prayer, the Queen lost consciousness even as she was still on her knees, her last thought being a quiet certainty that everything would turn out fine.

The first thing Alicent became aware of when she awoke was a soft breeze blowing against her skin. Her mind was slow in returning to its usual sharpness, so she thought nothing of it and simply rolled over on her side to get into a more comfortable position. But as she felt the surface she lay on sinking, almost cracking, beneath her, she began to realize that something was wrong.

For one thing, she lay bare naked on the ground, her dress having disappeared altogether. Only the ring given to her by her father remained on her finger. Normally that by itself would have given her more than enough to think about, but here and now it hardly registered for her in light of far stranger and more fantastical sight; for all around the queen lay the Red Keep and King's landing and all their surroundings in miniature, every building, every tree, every hill and green field, all rendered to her eyes in perfect detail. She herself sat within the city, right outside the Keep, in the middle of a field of destruction left by her slumbering body, where the ground was all covered with the debris of countless crushed buildings.

For once, Alicent was at an utter loss. The sight was so strange and inexplicable that she hadn't the slightest clue what to make of it. The only explanation which occurred to her—that someone had with painstaking effort built this miniature—seemed an absurdity, even before considering how she had come to be in the middle of it. But in time she noticed something that made her reevaluate everything she believed about this vision.

It wasn't only inanimate things that Alicent found in this model. Far from it. While at first had eyes had still been too bleary to see them, now she saw that the streets were full of miniature townsfolk, the fields full of peasants and animals. Only, all those “miniatures” were moving. They were alive. In King's Landing, entire swarms of townsfolk either stood frozen in place staring up at Alicent or else scurrying through he streets away from her. Looking at the Red Keep right beside her, she saw in great detail the little guards manning the ramparts.

It was all so fantastical that it seemed the only reasonable explanation must be that Alicent was dreaming all this, but the queen knew instinctively that she was wide awake. This was no dream, nor was this any sort of miniature; it was Alicent herself who had grown giant, perhaps as much as a thousand feet tall, so that even sitting as she was she still towered over every building in sight by her head and shoulders.

The queen took a while to process this thought, staring blankly at the frightened “little” men staring at her, before she realized this meant the whole landscape must be gawking at her naked figure. At once she curled up, pulling her legs closely to cover her chest, and doing what she could do cover her crotch with her feet.

Another thought occurred to her right afterwards, striking her like a bolt from the blue. “My children,” she said, and saw the guards in the Keep flinch at the power in her voice. “Where are my children? Bring them to me. Now, or else...” She spoke no threat, emotion getting the better of her, but she didn't need to; the guards weren't about to do anything that might anger this colossus of a queen. They hurried into the castle to fetch the Alicent's family, even by force if need be—anything at all to avoid her wrath.

Luckily for them, no harsh measures would be necessary. The queen's children had all seen their mother's enormous size already, and stood at one window or another looking out aghast at her towering figure. When the guards came for them, Aegon, Aemond, and Helaena all meekly let themselves be led outside to her, being no less terrified of upsetting their mother than were the guards.

As soon as she saw the three of them, Queen Alicent was flooded with relief. “Oh, my children! Are you alright? Come closer and let mother have a look at you.” Now released by the guards, her children stepped meekly forward. The guards, meanwhile, hurried back inside and disappeared out of sight.

The royal children were numb as they approached their titanic mother, their minds overwhelmed by her sheer immensity. Alicent could see they were frightened, but she didn't care—all that mattered was that they were safe, and she would do everything in her power to make sure they remained that way.

Filled with motherly love, Alicent couldn't resist bringing her children closer. She reached for the rampart where the three of them were gathered, and ignored their shouts of fear at her approaching fingers to snatch them up one by one, dropping each gently onto her open palm; first Aegon, then Aemond, and finally Helaena who was mere yards away from escaping back into the keep before Alicent's fingertip slammed in front of her and blocked off the entrance. “Be calm, Helaena; mother won't hurt you,” she said as she plucked up the young woman between her fingertips and carried her closer. Helaena fought her just as the others had fought, squirming between her fingertips. If she had managed to escape her mother's grip, she would have plummeted more than a hundred feet to her death, but she was too panicked to even think of something like that. Her godly mother was a far more terrifying ting than any fall she could think of. She felt so utterly helpless in there between those two massive fingertips. Each was as long and as wide as three mattresses put together, and as they pressed against her, their soft and wrinkly flesh dimpled around her to leave her all but entombed. She could see nothing, could hardly even move, at least until she was put on the Queen's spacious hand with her brothers.

Standing up, she blanched in horror as she saw her mother's body filling her view. Before the three young royals hung their mother's massive bare breasts, each of which utterly dwarfed any peasant's home and even the dwellings of most minor houses in any way you cared to measure them. Even their dark nipples, prodded to harden by the cool air, stood easily bigger than any man. The sight was humbling, especially to Helaena, who knew that her own chest could never now hope to measure to these breasts as big as hills.

With the three of them safely in hand, Alicent raised them all to take a closer look. How small and fragile they were, standing there on her palm, even weaker and more helpless than they had been as babies. She half-curled her fingers protectively over them, blanketing them in the shadow cast by her massive fingertips, and heard them all shout at their approach, running over her palm to get away. “Stop, you three!” she said, alarmed to see they were getting much too close to the edge. She set a finger down before them, then swept them back to the middle of her palm. “You fools! Did you even look to see where you were running to? If I'd let you get any further you would have all fallen off!”

This close to her mouth, Alicent's words were like a series of ringing explosions to her poor children, who cupped their hands over their ears and curled up in fear until she had finished speaking, then begged all together for their mother to forgive them, kneeling and clasping their hands together as though they were praying to a goddess.

The sight of them behaving so meekly gave Alicent pause. She hadn't thought about it before, but she realized now that she must be a truly terrifying sight for her children. She would have to be careful with how she handled and spoke to them so she wouldn't scare them too badly. At the same time, she was very pleased to know that she could provoke such a reaction. More than that; for the first time she began to realize what an incredible opportunity this new size—this new power—represented for her and her family. With this she could fix all that had gone wrong. She could deal with Rhaenys, Rhaenyra, and the blacks, once and for all, and ensure that no one ever challenged her family's rule again. Who would dare? The mere sight of her should more than suffice to make anyone bend the knee.

A smile sprouted on Alicent's face while she thought of this, and her fingers curled lower and lower until her children were all trapped in her fist, the three of them struggling in a desperate bid to escape their mother's grasp. Engrossed as she was in her fantasy, it took Alicent a minute to feel them squirming in there and release them, berating herself for being so careless with them again. Still, she ad to admit she found it a bit amusing how easily she could overpower her grown children now. Why, even a pinkie finger would likely suffice to smother them all, and she doubted there was anything they could do about it.

Not that she would ever do anything like that to them, of course—they were her children and she would sooner die than harm them in any way—but she supposed it wouldn't hurt to be a bit more free in handling them after all.

“Sorry for the scare, my children; I promise I didn't mean to do it, and it will not happen again. Are you hurt? No? Well, just to be safe, sit tight and let mother kiss it all better.” With a smile she raised her kids to her mouth, where her velvety lips descended on them all and flattened them to the palm of her hand. The three squirmed delightfully under her lips, and she was tempted to leave them in there for a while longer, but she released them all a minute later and carefully put them back on top of the Red Keep, moving them one by one. “Hurry inside now, and be safe. Mother will be back for you in a little while, but first there is something I must take care of.”

Once she had watched them all run into the Keep, Alicent slowly pushed herself up, rising to her full, towering height, becoming a pillar of flesh and blood that to the smallfolk at her feet seemed to stretch up to the very heavens—a real goddess in the flesh, if ever there was one. Her weight felt odd to her at this size, as did her limbs, and she shuffled around on her feet for a moment, trying to get used to this new colossal body. When she felt she had mastered it, she stood up straight, looking out at the countryside and then down at herself.

Seeing her naked figure again, Alicent frowned and raised an arm to cover her breasts, wondering how in the world she would keep her crotch covered from the thousands of staring smallfolk while she walked, to say nothing of her behind. In the end she gave up on covering herself altogether and let her arm hang by her side again, freeing her breasts for all the world to see. After all, why should she bother to cover herself now that she stood so far above all mere humans, be they nobles or smallfolk? Just as she wouldn't have blushed over a fly on the wall seeing her naked, neither would she blush any longer to be seen by these insects at her feet. Let them stare all they wanted; it mattered nothing to her. In fact, even if she'd had clothing appropriate for her size, she would have preferred now to remain naked rather than cover herself up for anyone. Let the whole world witness her body in all its glory and tremble at its power and beauty!

With that thought she directed a haughty glance at all of King's Landing, a look which everyone understood to say, “You are all a far beneath me as the earth is beneath the heavens.” Of course, in a sense she had always towered over them all—she was their queen, after all, and they her lowly subjects. Her new size only made physically manifest a difference that had always been felt. Now she stood unassailably over it all, her power so vast and undeniable she doubted that even the most rebellious of her subjects would dare to challenge it; and if any of them did, there was no doubt what would be the fruits of such foolishness. “Everyone!” she declared, her voice thundering loud and clear for miles around, as far as the horizon where distant peoples stared at her in shock. “Your queen is leaving for a while, going off to deal with some pesky insects who haven't learned their rightful place. When I return, I expect all my children to be perfectly safe. IF I learn that any of them have been harmed, you'll see just what an angered mother and a queen is capable of.” There was no hint of mercy in her eyes nor her voice, and everyone who heard her decree trembled.

Satisfied that none would dare disobey her, Alicent took her first step on the journey to Dragonstone. Her foot rose into the air, letting be seen the vast, shapely imprint it had left on the ground below. As it swung forward at incredible speeds, passing over the houses and buildings of King's Landing, a powerful gust blew after it and over all the people in the streets below, whipping their clothes in the wind. When her foot stopped swinging, her sole hung above one of the city's marketplaces, blotting out the sun for the pitiful insects below and sending them all into a frenzy as they all pushed and shoved to get out of the way.

Alicent could have put her foot back down and wait until the marketplace had been cleared so she couldn't crush anyone, but the truth was, she didn't care one whit about their lives. Why should she? They weren't her kin; they were nothing but lowly insects. Whether they lived or died made no difference to her anymore. At least this way their lives would have some purpose: to serve as an example of her power, and of the fate which could be expected to befall anyone who disobeyed her.

Still, Alicent had to admit it thrilled her to think of how frightened they all were of her mere foot, to see them all scurrying around like little ants under her sole and to hear their weak little cries of terror down below, so she held her foot aloft for a few seconds to better enjoy their fear before letting it fall on their worthless heads.

The first thing she felt were the roofs of all those buildings poking against her sole, moments before they started to crumble. They gave way floor by floor, one after the other, all in a mere fraction of a second, after which she felt the people all get pushed to the ground under her sole. Finally, when her sole met the ground and her full weight came to rest on it, she felt how everything that had been caught underneath it was crushed and flattened—felt how the earth itself failed to match up to her and instead sank as much as ten feet under her weight.

Once her foot had fully settled down, the queen shivered and curled her toes, crushing a few more people who had managed to survive between them. The feeling of all that destruction happening just because of a single step she took had been thrilling! How easily it had all been crushed. Why, she hadn't even been able to feel those insects squirming under her sole before they were all snuffed out.

It took Alicent a few more steps before she finally reached the shore, each step crushing yet more people and buildings and leaving behind another vast footprint to serve as an emblem of her power for as long as King's Landing existed. Even that wasn't the end of what the city would have to suffer from her. As her foot entered the ocean, many, many tons of water were displaced, giving rise to a powerful wave some twenty feet high. The wave battered the walls; it surged along the coast and even up the river, flooding anything too close to the water, sweeping up countless smallfolk and carrying away entire buildings.

All that from the entrance of a single foot. Another was still to come and then the rest of her mountainous body, and the more of her went in, the more water was pushed onto the land, ravaging the countryside. Even the walls threatened to give in against the powerful onslaught, but they held and kept the city safe until Alicent had waded out far enough that the waves were no longer a threat.

The further out to sea she went, the deeper the sea floor became, and the deeper she herself sank into the sea. In time she was up to her chest in salt water, and she realized she might soon have to start swimming if she was to reach Dragonstone. Her progress was painfully slow now, a single step taking almost ten seconds to complete. If only she could have grown bigger than this so that this water wouldn't be such an issue, she thought.

Suddenly an idea struck Alicent and stopped her dead in her tracks. “Well, who's to say that I can't get any bigger than this?” She brought her hands out of the water, watched how her ring glistened in the sun, then clasped her hands together in prayer, asking the Seven—no, willing herself to grow bigger. She felt the results at once, felt her body swelling up in size and power that seemed to be flowing into her from the ring. Her breasts rose from the sea, then her waist, and finally her hips, her growth stopping only once she had doubled her previous height. Alicent laughed in delight and rocked from side to side to get used to her new size, each swing of her hips sending out another potent wave that would in time assault some distant shore.

How wonderful this ring was! Alicent wasn't sure, but she believed even this wasn't the limit of its abilities—that she could get far, far bigger than this. For a moment she considered putting it to the test to see how earth-shakingly titanic she could become, but decided against it for now; if she got much bigger than this, she wouldn't be able to see Rhaenyra trembling in her presence or hear her begging for mercy, and where was the fun in that?

About halfway to the island, Alicent noticed some fishing boats floating right in her path. The fishermen had seen her coming for a while now, and had tried to sail away, but the wind and the water currents were both driving right towards her, and their boats were rocked so violently by the waves arising from Alicent's movement that they couldn't even row away. They could do nothing but hold on tight to their ships and watch as the queen came closer.

Here again the sea bed had grown lower, leveling out at a depth such that Alicent's nipples dipped in and out of the water with every bounce of the very breasts that now threatened to smash those boats to pieces.

But just when it seemed they were all doomed, Alicent stopped just short of the ships, her breasts bobbing gently in the water right before them. Once the sea stopped rocking, the fishermen gaped at those fleshy islands in fear and admiration. They watched as a pair of tentacled monsters came out of the ocean to seize those islands—Alicent's hands coming up to grope her chest—then saw those islands float closer again, until their shapely curves surrounded the boats on all sides but one.

The sailors saw at once what was coming and jumped off their boats in a desperate bid to make it out alive, but there was no escaping for them as the queen pressed her breasts together, crushing first the boats and then the sailors between the shapely masses.

Alicent smiled at the delightful sensation of all those souls being snuffed out between her breasts, then chastised herself for wasting time and turned her attention back to her destination, which she could see off in the horizon now. Though she encountered a few more boats on her way to Dragonstone, she wasted no time on them, simply letting them all be dashed against her colossal body when she walked into them.

The sea floor remained fairly level for most of her walk, rising and falling no more than a hundred feet or so—a height of mere inches from her perspective. As she approached Dragonstone, however, the land started sloping up steadily, and soon the water only went up to her knees.

Alicent still hadn't reached the stone fortress when a small figure flew from out of it and took to the air, surging higher and higher with each flap of its mighty wings as it headed away from her. She recognized it at once as the dragon Syrax. The sight of that once-terrifying beast now brought a smile to Alicent's lips. The great dragon to her seemed no more than a butterfly, and there was no doubt in her mind that if she so chose she could end its life with but a swat of her hand.

Walking around Dragonstone, Alicent went after the dragon, as she knew that Rhaenyra would be riding on that beast. She walked without the slightest hurry in the world, content to see how the distance between herself and that dragon shortened with every slow, methodical step she took. How terrified that tiny ant on its back must be to see her glorious, divine figure gaining on her no matter how quickly her little pet flew.

It only took a dozen steps for Alicent to come within arm's reach of the dragon. Rhaenyra watched as the colossal woman stretched out her hand. Giant fingers soon appeared in front of Syrax, curling as they came in to snatch dragon and rider from the sky. Syrax flapped her wings fiercely to avoid those fingers, shooting straight up into the sky. They managed to escape, but Rhaenyra knew that she had no hope of running away from the colossal Alicent. Nor did she want to keep running, like a coward, without even making an attempt to fight back.

Alicent's fingers had swiped the air beneath them, setting in motion wind currents which pulled at her and Syrax. Once the dragon had steadied itself, Rhaenyra made it turn back around, flying towards Alicent's right flank. The dragon flew by her breasts, breathing its deadly fire onto her bare skin, yet the flames did no damage to Alicent. Why, her skin wasn't even charred. The giant queen merely chuckled at it, her laughter a peal of thunder to the dragon and its rider.

Rhaenyra had Syrax keep breathing fire at Alicent as they rounded the queen's back, but it still did nothing to Alicent. Rhaenyra saw that they would have to attack a more vulnerable target if they were to do any damage to the giantess, so she directed her mount upwards again, and soon they were rounding Alicent's neck on the way to her face. Syrax blew more fire at her lips on the way past the, but it was Alicent's eyes they focused on, trying to set her eyelashes aflame. Fire blazed around those rope-thick hairs, and the smell of burnt hair swept over Rhaenyra as Alicent shut her eyes tight.

From one eye to the other they flew, blowing fire on both, and the titan's eyelashes were set alight—only for a second or two, before a series of blinks extinguished the fire, leaving the hairs little worse for wear. Through it all, Alicent only smiled, unbothered by Rhaenyra's little display. Then, when Syrax was flying back in for another go, the queen blew a little puff of wind at it and sent the dragon careening through the sky together with its rider, to land right in Alicent's open palm.

Syrax was quick to recover from the landing, but before it could take flight again, Alicent's fingers curled over it and caught its flapping wings, trapping it and Rhaenyra both in her grip.

“How pathetic,” Alicent mused. “And to think I used to be frightened of your beast. Not it writhes under my fingertips like a mere worm. And you Rhaenyra... if your dragon is a worm then what does that make you? A flea?” The queen chuckled and tightened her grip. “I could finish you both with but a squeeze of my hand. It's no less than you deserve after your betrayal. But... I'm feeling merciful right now.” Her fingers released the dragon, all but one, which still pinned down Syrax's wing. Then, with her other hand, she pinched the dragon's sides and turned her over, letting Rhaenyra fall from its back and onto her palm.

Syrax roared and spat fire in piteous indignation. Fangs and claws sank into Alicent's fingertips, trying to rip her flesh to bits, but her skin proved too tough for them and the dragon struggled to take them back out. Alicent rolled the beast between her fingers, reveling in the ease with which she overpowered it. To think that a dragon, the most fearsome of all creatures, was now less dangerous to her than a mouse had been mere hours ago. Her fingertips alone made a mockery of the monster, and a little squeeze was all it took to have it crying in pain.

“Stop!” Rhaenyra shouted, her voice little more than a squeak to Alicent's ears, but the queen didn't heed her words. She tightened her hold on the dragon ever more despite all its attempts to resist, emptying its lungs of air until it could no longer breathe fire at her, then squeezing until she felt its ribs snap under the pressure. Rhaenyra kept pleading for her dragon's life all the while, growing more desperate the more those giant fingers squeezed, yet no sooner did Alicent's eyes fall on her than she went silent, trembling under that powerful gaze. Alicent smiled at her, and with one final squeeze put end to the dragon's struggles, crushing the life from it. She let go, and Syrax's corpse splashed into the sea, floating down to the depths of the ocean.

“Don't look so pale, Rhaenyra. If I was going to kill you too, I would have done it already,” Alicent said. “I did consider it, for a time, but I'll admit the idea of killing an old friend made me sentimental. You can live. All I ask in return is that you relinquish your claim to the throne and recognize my son Aegon as the rightful king of Westeros. Anything less than that, and I'll be sure to find a worse fate for you than that of your dragon. So, princess; what do you say?”

Rhaenyra's chest was heaving while she stared at Alicent, still too shaken to speak. Alicent smiled, knowing there was no rush now that she had the whole matter firmly in hand, and patiently awaited Rhaenyra's answer. Suddenly, however, she noticed a sound of something approaching behind her, and she turned around to find another dragon flying in from the island. Once it was close enough she recognized it as Caraxes—Daemon Targaryen's mount.

Rhaenyra turned to the dragon in alarm. “No! Uncle, stop! Go back, please!” she shouted, anxious to save him from the worst mistake of his life. But her voice couldn't hope to reach him, and he came in to attack Alicent. His dragon spat fire a the titan just as Rhaenyra's had done moments ago, and to the exact same result.

Alicent couldn't help but roll her eyes. “My, what a bothersome little pest. It's time we dealt with this annoyance, don't you think, Rhaenyra?” Just like that she snatched him out of the sky, holding him and his dragon in her fist while Rhaenyra begged for their lives.

“Please, I'll do anything you wish as long as you let my uncle live! I'll renounce the throne like you asked. I'll go to King's Landing myself and bow to your son. I'll tell everyone to accept him as the king. Only please, spare his life. I beg you, Alicent.”

“So you think you can bargain with me, do you? But unfortunately, it seems you have nothing to offer me. You'll agree to my conditions whether or not I kill Daemon, so why should I spare his life? No, better that you see for yourself what could happen to you should you try to oppose me.”

Alicent raised her fist to her face, and once it was up against her lips, she opened her mouth and her hand and licked up both dragon and rider, bringing them both into her mouth. Her lips shut after them, leaving them trapped in the dark, dank cavern, all covered in spit from top to bottom. Up on his dragon's back, Daemon shouted for Caraxes to find a way out of there.

Clinging to Alicent's tongue, the dragon blew red-hot flames, briefly illuminating the darkness. Yet the fire was even less effective in here than it had been outside, proving useless against the gallons of saliva that covered every single surface. Suddenly, the ground pushed them both up, smothering them against the roof of Alicent's mouth. Though Caraxes struggled with all its might, it was utterly immobilized by her tongue.

The titaness treated Daemon and his dragon like toys, swishing them effortlessly all over her mouth, pressing them to her teeth or her cheeks and sucking on them as though they were pieces of candy, all while Rhaenyra kept begging that her uncle be spared, sounding more broken and miserable by the second.

It was all so amusing, but eventually Alicent decided she'd had enough of it. It was time to end things, she thought, and so she raised Daemon and Caraxes to the roof of her mouth, pushed them back, and swallowed them in one loud GULP. Her throat muscles carried them downwards, and she sighed once they entered her stomach, knowing that they'd still have much time left to suffer before their eventual end finally arrived.

“Now then, what exactly were you saying to me, Rhaenyra?” Alicent brought the princess up before her eyes, where Rhaenyra found herself reflected in a pupil big enough to swallow her whole. “I... I accept your conditions,” she said. What else could she do? Never before had she felt so helpless as she did now. She really was nothing more than a flea beside this colossus of a woman. Not just her, but all humanity. The only thing they could do was to stay on her good side and hope she wouldn't swat them all down like a wrathful goddess.

Smiling at her little prisoner, Alicent turned for Dragonstone and started wading back to the island. “I knew you'd see reason sooner or later. Don't worry, I'll guarantee your safety so long as you know your place. I'll even grant you an honored position beneath my son—and beneath me, of course.” Once she reached the island, she pinched Rhaenyra between her fingertips and dropped her in the fortress. “Go now, and tell your people what we've agreed to. Tomorrow you will bring them to King's Landing to kneel before Aegon. Only then will our agreement be sealed.” With that she turned around and left, not even sticking around long enough to see Rhaenyra kneeling to her.

Alicent felt secure in the knowledge that Rhaenyra would keep to her promise. Judging by how frightened the girl had looked, there was no way she would ever dream of opposing Alicent's will. All that was left was to wait for her at King's Landing.

But before that, Alicent thought that she would go for a little trip around Westeros. Rhaenyra wasn't the only potential threat to her son's rule, after all—there were still many people she might need to take care of, and so much space left in her stomach for them.