- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A Spooky Month story. You wake up tiny in your neighbor Lila's house and try to get her attention.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Micro, F/m, Unaware, Feet, Butt, Entrapment

You weren't sure how it happened, but when you woke up, you were lying on the floor of an unknown house, shrunk to a meager half inch tall. You stood and looked around, rubbing your head to nurse the throbbing headache assaulting it, and tried to get a sense of where you were.

It was a living room, you saw. The place was dark, illuminated only by the TV screen ahead of you, which showed the title of what sounded like a horror movie—“Attack of the Isopods”. Looking away from it, you spotted some pictures on the wall of someone you recognized. It was a slim, purple-haired woman in her twenties. Her name was Lila, and you knew her as one of your neighbors from across the street.

You were relieved. You hadn't interacted with Lila much, but she had seemed pleasant the few times you did, so you were sure that she would be willing to help once she found you. First you would have to find her, though.

Luckily, that wouldn't take long. Not two minutes after you'd woken up, you heard footsteps approaching, and saw Lila enter the living room with a bowl of popcorn. She was humming softly as she approached, looking over your head at the TV screen. You shouted and waved your arms, eager to catch her eye, but you fell silent real quick once she was just a few steps away from you. She still hadn't noticed you then, and her feet were coming dangerously close. You hadn't thought about it before, but she was really immense. She towered overhead like a living skyscraper, shaking the ground with every step she took. You didn't doubt you'd be crushed if one of those feet happened to fall on you.

Lila was only one step away now. You cried out in terror, but she still didn't hear you; the sound of her steps drowned out your puny voice. Her foot went up and swung towards you, appearing over your head in less than a second. Her pale sole filled your view, giant toes hanging over your head. There was no time to get away; you shut your eyes and curled up. The next instant, you heard as well as felt the impact of her foot, and a puff of air blew over you.

A row of toes met your eyes when you dared to open them. Huge, meaty toes. They rested on the floor, even the smallest of them standing taller than you. They were less than an inch away; had Lila stepped any closer, you likely would have been flattened under her sole. You might still end up like that, if she so much as slid her foot forward. Your heart was still pounding away. You shook with adrenaline, ready to spring away if it ever seemed those toes were coming for you. So intent on them were you that you didn't notice her other foot coming over until it smacked down beside you.

Looking up at Lila, up past those two massive pillars of her legs and the pair of black shorts she wore, you saw her leaning over to leave the bowl of popcorn on the couch. She thought for a moment, then snapped her fingers. “A soda! That's what I need!” First one foot, then the other, slid back and swung away from you, letting you breathe a sigh of relief once she was gone.

Getting Lila's attention from the floor had definitely been a bad idea. You managed to survive it this time, but next time you might not be so lucky. You considered running away and hiding for now, but decided against it. It was already dark out, and you didn't want to spend the night alone at this size, not when you might be found by a mouse or something. Instead, you walked up to the couch and climbed it, quickly reaching the top and pulling yourself onto the seat. From there you walked over to the bowl of popcorn, reaching it just as Lila was coming back from the kitchen with a bottle of pop.

You did everything you could to make her notice you while she approached, jumping up and down, waving your arms wildly, shouting at the top of your lungs. Still she didn't see you, not even when she was picking up the bowl of popcorn, and you fell silent when she turned around. Her butt hung overhead. Back at your normal size it had seemed cute and slim. From this perspective, though, it was huge and round, easily big enough to crush a house. You stepped back uneasily, but Lila fell on you before you could get far enough, her butt landing on the couch with a violent WHUMPH!

The weight was incredible. You tried to fight against it, but it was too much for you. You couldn't even move as Lila swiveled in her seat and kicked her legs up on the couch, settling in for a long, long movie night.

Frantically you struggled against all the pressure, but after a minute you calmed down a bit, having realized that you weren't being crushed or anything. Thanks to the softness of both Lila's butt and the seat, you were basically unharmed. The pressure was so incredible it was making your body numb, and you were having some trouble breathing, but other than that you were fine.

You slowly gathered your strength and made another go at escaping from there, trying to see if you could move any of your limbs. Your legs might as well have been trapped in cement, but with a great deal of effort you found that you could at least move your arms, and so you started clawing your way out of there. Hooking your fingers into the threads that made up the fabric of Lila's shorts, you pulled with all your might and managed, after a minute, to pull yourself along by one millimeter, all while listening to the muffled sounds of Lila's movie and to the constant munching of popcorn above.

You thought you were making good progress, but in ten minutes you'd barely moved a centimeter and you were already exhausted. Maybe it was time for a change of tactics.

After taking some time to regain your strength, you started squirming as best you could under Lila's butt, hoping that she'd be able to feel it. You put your all into it, and even shouted at her shorts in desperation.

The whole time you were wondering if it was really possible for her to feel something as tiny as you, but maybe she did because after a minute she scoot back on her seat, dragging you along the couch cushion and putting an end to all your squirming. Her weight lay even heavier on you than it had before. Now you couldn't even move your arms; you were entombed under her ass, and slowly suffocating in it. And to think that you'd called it dainty before; those cheeks might as well have weighed as much as a mountain for all that you could do against them.

It wasn't long before your lungs were crying out for air. Your thoughts started to go fuzzy, and you lost what little awareness you still had of your surroundings. Adrenaline shot through your bloodstream again, but it hardly mattered. Were you going to die down here? You could hardly think straight, but still you were certain that was so. Maybe you really would have died, too, if Lila hadn't stood up then. You gasped when she briefly lifted her ass, and practically revived as you filled up with fresh air again.

Slowly your senses returned to you, and you realized that you weren't on the couch anymore—you were dangling from Lila's butt, your leg having gotten snagged in the fabric of her shorts. You swung back and forth with every step she took, smacking into her butt over and over again and bouncing back each time. After a while she stopped at the fridge and opened the door. You tried to take advantage of the stillness to free your leg, but while Lila was peering into the fridge she wiggled her butt and swung you again, completely oblivious to your plight.

Once she'd found what she was looking for, she headed back to the living room and plopped down on the couch. You found that you could move now, so you tried one last time to get her attention by squirming under her.

“Ugh! What an annoying itch!” she said, lifting up her butt to scratch it. As her fingers dug into the soft flesh around you, you shouted and tried to grab them, but they were just out of your reach. Then you heard Lila gasp. “Ooh, this is my favorite part!” Her butt quickly fell back down, and left you completely unable to move again. Realizing there was no way out of this yet, you sighed and resigned yourself to your fate, settling in for what would be the first film in a long, long marathon.