- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A Trails of Cold Steel story. When Emma accidentally shrinks her new friend Grace, Grace's love for her comes to light.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Nano, F/f, Feet, Fantasy, Gentle
After spending all afternoon practicing a new batch of spells she had cooked up, Emma Millstein was beat; she couldn't have cast a simple healing spell if her life depended on it.

Well, to be accurate, it hadn't been the spells she was practicing which had left her this tired. Rather, it was mostly because of her many, many, many attempts to rectify a little mistake she'd made in casting the last of said spells—a mistake she carried in her breast pocket as she set foot in her bedroom.

Sighing as she kicked of her shoes and propped up her staff against the door, Emma plodded to the foot of her bed, where she collapsed on the springy mattress and buried her face in her soft, warm quilt, letting it soothe her tension. Not five seconds passed, however, before she felt a tiny little squirming under her right breast and rolled over. “Sorry; forgot all about you,” she muttered and looked to her pocket, where after some more squirming a tiny little head not even as big as her fingertip poked out.

That little head belonged to Emma's newest friend, Grace. The young woman had helpfully volunteered herself as a guinea pig for Emma to test some spells on—helpful ones like spells of increased strength, speed, or endurance. All had been going well at first, but when it came time to try out her most ambitious new spell on Grace, one that was meant to grow her to a hundred-foot giant, her helper had instead been reduced her to a hundredth of her usual height.

Now less than an inch tall, Grace crawled out of Emma's pocket and sat down on the slope of her bosom, looking inquisitively at the young mage. As Emma began to sit up, Grace started rolling down her chest but held on tight to her vest before she could fall off. There she stayed until Emma could could gently pluck her up.

“What a mess,” Emma sighed, looking down at the tiny woman she held between her fingertips. Grace, meanwhile, kept very still and returned a pitiful stare. She had said little since being shrunk down, and spent most of her time looking utterly overwhelmed by her situation—understandable, considering she wasn't even the size of a fingertip now. Holding her shrunken friend, Emma could plainly feel how frail and weak the tiny woman was now. Even if the spell hadn't turned out as she'd wanted it, she could see there was some utility to this fluke, if she could only know how to replicate it.

Yet it wasn't even that which occupied her thoughts. Instead she found herself musing about how adorable Grace looked at this size, especially with that pretty little pout on her lips. Such a small and cute creature would make for an excellent pet, she thought as she stroked Grace's head.

“Emma, just what do you think you're doing?” She sighed and set Grace down on the bed, then went over to her desk, where she grabbed her notebook and a couple hefty tomes. She sat down in bed again, her back against the wooden headrest and her legs half-bent, with a book spread open on her lap. “Don't worry, Grace; I'm sure I'll find a way to grow you back soon. You'll have to stay this size at least for tonight, though; there's no way I could grow you back right now even if I knew how.” She yawned and started searching her books for any hints on how to fix her mistake.

With eyes focused on the page, Emma was only dimly aware of the tiny Grace sitting a few inches before her feet—enough to make sure she didn't lose track of the tiny woman. It wasn't until later, when she was getting frustrated at her total lack of progress, that she thought to glance at Grace and see how she was doing. She found her shrunken friend staring straight ahead, seemingly lost in thought as Emma had just been. Only, when Emma happened to stretch and curl her toes, she noticed her little friend's face move up and down along with them.

Was Grace staring at her toes? It sounded ridiculous; why in the world would she be doing that? Even if she was, there wasn't any harm in it, right? But then she remembered some other times in the past when it had seemed as if Grace was looking at her feet.

Seeing as the tiny woman still hadn't realized she was being looked at, Emma decided to put her theory to the test by moving her feet up and down and from side to side.

Grace's eyes followed their every movement. Yes, she was totally in love with Emma's feet. With all of her, in fact, but her feet especially. She'd been obsessing over them ever since she first laid eyes on Emma's bare soles months ago, beguiled by their shapely curves and cute, wiggling toes whose nails were painted such a rich, deep shade of purple. And her obsession had only grown stronger now that those feet seemed big enough to flatten houses.

At first Grace had been scared and anxious to be grown back as soon as possible. Everything was so huge compared to her, and she felt so helplessly small. But once she saw Emma's feet lying on the bed before her, purple toenails glistening in the light of the lamp, she forgot her anxiety in favor of a growing sense of reverence for those lovely feet.

Previously, Grace had spent many an hour daydreaming about massaging Emma's feet, imagining what those smooth soles and cue toes would feel like against her fingers or even under her tongue. Now she found herself fantasizing about that again, except in her imagination she was this same tiny size she was now, and she could feel the overwhelming warmth and softness of Emma's feet all over her little body.

It was that tantalizing thought that kept her from noticing she was being watched until Emma's voice brought here back to reality. “What are you doing?” her friend asked. Grace jumped and looked at Emma's face, horrified to find herself the focus of those big, blue eyes.

“N-nothing!” she was quick to say. “I wasn't... that is, I was only thinking, is all.”

“Really? You weren't busy staring at my feet, then? No? Then why are you blushing so much?” Grace was red as a beet as she denied everything, frantically trying to come up with some explanation that would absolve her of all suspicion, but Emma wasn't having any of it. She clapped her book shut, cutting off Grace's stammering, and fixed the shrunken woman in her stare.

Grace squeaked as Emma's legs suddenly stretched forward, giant feet rushing on to meet the tiny woman where she sat. Or, so she thought. Instead Emma's heels stopped right beside her, giant feet looming at her sides. Grace meekly looked at Emma, scared of what her friend would say to her now that she'd discovered her shameful secret.

Emma's voice was gentle. “Grace, I don't mind if you were looking at my feet; honest! But I don't like you lying to me about it. Just answer me straight if you were staring at them or not.”

Grace held her tongue at first, but finally confessed. She confessed to everything, in fact, and without Emma even asking her about it; she just couldn't keep it hidden once the truth started coming out.

“You've really been into my feet for that long?” Emma asked. When Grace nodded, she sank deep in thought and absentmindedly scrunched her feet above the tiny woman's head. Grace resisted turning to look at the, but couldn't help growing excited as she felt their movement transmitted to her over the bed's surface. Finally Emma turned to her again and spoke. “If I offered you a chance to touch my feet, would you want to take it?” Grace was shocked, and belatedly nodded her head. “I thought so. There's just one condition: You have to do whatever I say, like you're my servant and I'm your master. Think you can do that?”

“Y-yes! I'll do anything you want!” Grace replied eagerly.

“In that case...” Emma moved her feet back in front of Grace, showing off her big and powerful soles. “Climb,” she said, a curl of her toes indicating Grace's destination.

The tiny woman rushed forward and stopped right up against Emma's heel. Though from her perspective a foot still separated her from that giant sole, already she could feel its warmth radiating onto her body and catch its soft aroma laced with faint traces of lavender lotion. She was trembling with excitement, and longed to throw herself at the giant fleshy wall in worship, but she contained herself and put her hands up to it instead. Using the tiny grooves that covered that sole as convenient footholds, she climbed up and up its imposing height, the whole time thinking that this huge tower she climbed was nothing less than Emma's gorgeous foot.

Really, it was impossible to take it for anything else, not only because of how it felt and smelled, but also how it moved. Mostly it was still, but when it did move, even if it was only a little twitch of its toes, Grace could feel the incredible power of the muscles lying behind that wall of skin, so much stronger than herself.

After a minute she climbed up between Emma's first and second toes, where she knelt and looked out at Emma, awaiting her next command, at least until Emma's toes curled around her and squeezed her tight.

Grace gasped and squirmed in delight as she found herself trapped between those toes. She pushed against them, testing her strength, but she could tell that even Emma's spell boosting her strength she was no match for even a single one of these toes. Not only were they taller than her, they were thicker by far, and she found herself helplessly smothered in all that mass without any hope of escape. in any other context she would have been terrified, but here and now it only made her more excited.

“How are you holding up in there, Grace?” Emma asked. “If you want me to let you go, just say so anytime.” But Grace didn't want her to let go, and even when Emma relaxed her grip, she still buried her face in Emma's big toe and hugged it tight, never wanting to leave this place. “He-he! Looks like you weren't exaggerating when you said you loved my feet!” Emma wiggled her toes, and Grace found herself wiggled along as she clung to the big toe, reveling in the awesome power of these lovely digits. “Let's see you show them some more love, though. How about a little kiss?”

Grace couldn't believe what she was hearing. The tiny woman could have begged for days on end to be allowed to kiss Emma's soles, and now here she was being commanded to do it. Was this real? Or was it all a lovely dream?

Well, if it was a dream, she certainly wasn't going to question it. She jumped on the chance to shower Emma's toe with kisses, planting her lovely lips on that huge, plush surface over and over again, not stopping even when Emma's toes curled over her again. But kissing wasn't enough for Grace, and before long she stuck out her tongue and started licking that toe instead, dragging her tongue over the groove and ridges of Emma's toe print to take in that wonderfully salty taste of her skin. Her fervor shocked Emma, but that tiny tongue felt so nice against her toe that she didn't say anything about it. Instead held Grace gently between her toes while she moved her soles together. Then she pushed Grace down between both sets of toes, where some playful wiggling and rubbing together had little Grace squealing in delight as she moved up ad down Emma's toes, showering all of them with all the love she could give.

When Emma finally pulled the tiny woman out from between her feet, Grace was limp and looked totally spent, but she had the most blissful smile on her face. She looked so adorable, Emma just had to give her a kiss, smothering the whole of her tiny body under her big, soft lips. When she pulled Grace away and let her sit in the palm of her hand, the tiny woman looked at her with such adoration that Emma finally decided to say what had been on her mind all this time.

“Grace, how would you like staying with me at this size for now? I'll do what I can to grow you back if you don't want to, but... honestly, I'd love it if I could keep you like this forever. You'd be my little precious girlfriend, Grace; mine and mine alone, and we'd be together always; just you and me. You can even play with my feet whenever you want, or any other part of me you like.”

Of course Grace said yes; “Nothing in the world would make me happier!” As she was lifted up to Emma's mouth, she happily jumped on her new girlfriend's lips and gave them a little kiss of her own.

The two kept playing together a while longer, but as it was getting dark and Emma was still so tired, she decided to call it a night, and she tucked little Grace into her cleavage and bid her good night, delighted that she could keep her beloved so close to her heart.