- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 10 of Shrinky Maze Runner Surprise.

Image of Jasper leaning over to peer down at Curt and Spencer by WonderGirlsCreator (DA).

Image of Jasper slurping up Curt by ashkiiwolf (DA).

Shrinky Maze Runner Surprise: One gets away, one does not

 

Dougan couldn’t believe it – his buddy, eaten. And without so much as a second thought. In essence, it was just a little shaking, a little tenderizing, and down he went into Jewels gullet.

“You bitch!”, yelled Dougan from the relative safety of his tower. Oh, a giantess could eventually get at him by fiddling with and prying loose the clear top, but that would take some effort and time and by that time, he could simply take the slide pole down to the level below and flee.

Jewels heard the little man and scoffed. Her focus had been on him almost from the moment she’d snatched up Dirk and eaten him. She leaned her face next to the tower he was in and gave it a long, slow lick, leaving behind a foggy residue.

Dougan didn’t realize that Jewels secretly harbored a lust for him. And for Jewels, that meant she wanted to devour him. She had carefully cornered him while trying to make it not look obvious.

“Dirk was my appetizer, Dougan. You’ll be my dessert”, Jewels said. She started fiddling with the top of the tower, trying to pull it off to get to him.

Dougan didn’t need further prodding. He instantly jumped up into the air to allow gravity to give himself some impetus and slid down the pole. It led to a winding internal slide that angled away from his pursuer, though it also sent him further away from any of the safe havens.

Luckily for him, he’d acted just in the nick of time, for Jewels was adept with her hands and had managed to quickly mangle the tower top in record time. She peered into the tube where the tiny man had fled and blew forcefully into it.

Dougan felt the blast of wind hit him just as he reached the bottom of the slide and it was strong enough to knock him off balance.

“Whew!”, he sighed in relief.

 

***

 

To the north of Jewels, Jasper had been inspired. She had been a bit unsure on how aggressive to play the game, but seeing Jewels ruthlessly eat her young colleague had empowered her. She looked into the maze-like corridors in the building in front of her, not knowing what to expect, for she hadn’t seen the dispersal of the shrinkies at the game’s start.

 

Looking over into the fourth level of the building, which came up to her waist, she felt a jolt of adrenaline and her juices stir when she saw her two school buddies running through it, rounding the corners and laughing, seemingly oblivious to her. They looked like two innocent toddlers (nearly nude and impervious to their plight) running around in a playground to her.

Spencer and Curt had not witnessed the voring of Dirk when they had scrambled into the maze. They had seen Natalie’s capture of Dane and observed with amusement Andre’s daring move to the haven before Spencer had yanked Curt towards the maze room, saying “Come on.” They both wanted to explore the arena as much as possible before either being captured or they tried to make their attempts to evade the giantesses. Thus both were unaware of the level of danger at hand.

Unfortunately for Curt, he was closest to her. She plucked his tiny form up just as Spencer had opened a door and entered into another room.

 

“Whoa”, squealed Curt, his legs still kicking into the air as he was dizzily pulled backward and upward. He tried to turn around to see where he was going, but her thumb and forefinger had a vice-like grip on his waist.

“Hey there Curt”, she said as she brought his dangling form in front of her face. She was now standing straight up and she turned his tiny body around to face her.

“Jasper! Hi”, Curt squeaked in recognition of the giantess.
He had always felt her pretty, but seeing her face on such a huge level, his attraction to her was mixed with the slight dizziness of the recent movements and what was occurring.

“Remember all those times you and Spencer whipped my tail on the court? I remember overhearing you boys talk and laugh about it. I bet you didn’t know that.”

Curt smiled as he wondered where her line of questioning was going.

"Where’s the naughty boy now?”, she said as she stripped off his shorts and slid him into her mouth feet-first.


Curt was so surprised, he did a somersault as he slid forward on her tongue, settling in a sitting position with his legs clamping around the sides of Jasper’s tongue and facing the entrance to her throat. He felt surrounded by her saliva briefly, but the momentary claustrophobia gave way to her tongue pushing up on his butt and propelling him into her throat, which had begun to incline. He threw his arms out in an effort to stop his momentum, which only served to swivel his body about so that his legs were the first to drift into the opening. Suddenly, he felt and heard the “Gluck” that squeezed and pulled the rest of him into the constricting hole. He gasped in disbelief at the situation. She wouldn’t really…?

“Mmmm”, she sighed breathlessly. Not only had Curt tasted good, but his little dick had tickled her uvala as she swallowed him.

 

Spencer had turned to see where his friend had gone. He’d felt the sudden ‘whoosh’ of air behind him and his curiosity got the better of him. Turning around, he had just enough time to peek back through the door opening and see Jasper put Curt into her mouth. In shock, he saw her gulp and the small bulge flow down her neck. She traced it with her hand down past the opening in her black leather outfit which displayed her cleavage prominently.

The ruthlessness with which she’d eaten Curt stunned Spencer. At any other time, seeing her in that outfit, he would have found the gorgeous blond a sight to trigger his sexual urges. But presently, the only urge he felt was to get away from her.


***  

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter