[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Cal, the eight-inched private art gallery curator, starts a conversation with the featured guest artist, Laurette, during that evening's showcasing event. The tiny man and the captivating artist hit it off amicably until Laurette asks him if there's any of the free food left over for her because she skipped eating that day. Cal's impulsive suggestion, mostly meant as a joke at first, leads them to discuss the implications and consequences of his alluring suggestion in a contemplative manner that begins to veer into the realm of serious possibility. 

How much do the two of them want to experience this unconventional proposition, and is Cal willing to stake his entire being on it? 


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Gentle, Insertion, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 16646 Read: 2199
Published: January 03 2024 Updated: January 03 2024
Story Notes:


1. The Curator by Xiao-renzhe [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (16646 words)

I wrote this as a part of a trade over a year ago, and then completely forgot to ever post it! Better late than never, I suppose. I hope it's well-received! 

For those concerned as to how these sorts of stories play out for the little people involved, feel free to scroll down to the chapter end notes for the content warnings.