- Text Size +

“Shit, butter fingers.” James cursed to himself, as he hurriedly set down his sandwich, and chips. His eyes scanned around the kitchen to find something to clean up the scattered glass of the broken cup, settling on a tiny broom by the fridge. As he did so, He also, took care to steal a small cutting knife for the road. "Never know, when you might need a weapon in theses streets." He said under his breath, as if hiding a secret from the otherwise empty room. ‘Well, glad that’s taken care of, now, where was I?’ he thought, in excitement, after a brief sweeping of the mess. James uttered an orgasmic cry as he took another bite of his homemade sandwich. It had been forever since he’d eaten a meal that wasn’t covered in garbage, or half eaten. Upon seeing the scarce supply of food in the fridge, he damn near shed tears of joy. As James finished his meal, He noticed the rain and hail outside, falling hard against the window like stones, reminding him of the cup he had just cleaned up. “Hopefully nobody notices that missing glass, or this knife.” James spoke in guilt, patting the pocket he placed it in. Wondering what his next move would be, James was spooked as a previously unheard voice caught his ear. “Oh, someone noticed, alright.” James was perplexed, at the feminine voice, which seemed to come from slightly up above him. Turning in the sound’s direction, He was struck speechless at the sight. ‘Holy shit!’ James screamed internally. Partially obscured in the shadows of an adjacent doorway stood a towering silhouette, one that James had to take a nervous step backward, to fully see. Although caught off guard, James was still pleasantly surprised. 



Most women (or people in general, to be honest) the man found himself in contact with these days, had been rather unfortunate in looks. The reasons could range from lack of affordable hygiene, or sometimes plain lack of trying. Over the last few months on the streets, a large part of James now knew the sight of a beautiful woman was not to be taken for granted. No, he would use all every millisecond he could, to admire the surprising beauty in his presence. The tall woman in front of him had a sporty, yet feminine build, with her form-fitting black sweats, and tank top leaving very little to the imagination. Highlights included her well-toned arms, her large breast, and a generous rear-end. Even the less feminine aspects like her broad shoulders, and sculpted abs, James found to be stunning. The woman’s beautiful black skin tone looked as though a single lick could potentially taste like Hershey’s. She also sported shoulder length hair in a metallic silver, a style James found to be quite unusual as the woman didn’t look at all close to being middle aged, yet she seemed able to pull the look off well regardless. unfortunately, while James ogled her with a dazed look of admiration; The mystery woman glared down at him with an intimidating glare.  “And you know what? She’s mad as hell!” The supposed homeowner snarled. “W-what?” James croaked, barley listening. From the corner of his eye, he saw a large fist launching in his direction. 

 

 

The vagrant, thinking quickly, managed to dodge the speedy strike. James gripped his chest, his heart pounding in his chest, as he stumbled his way out of the kitchen as the fist made a crater in the nearby wall. “You dirty little rat.” Destinee growled, shaking the chips of plaster, and drywall from her further bruised knuckles. Hurriedly, she advanced to tackle the smaller man before he could escape. "Wait, wait, listen! Look Ms., I know this looks bad. I can explain! It's a big misunderstanding-" James said, tried to whiz past and evade her, but shock hampered his speed. "Tell you what thief, How bout we stop standing, and take a seat? You can let the cops come through, and help us sort thing s out, sound good?" Destinee pinned hm to the ground, she attempted to lock his arms in place with one of her knees, with a sickening crack. "AAAAIIIIEEEE, My arm, my goddamned arm!" James hollered, in pain. 'Dammit, Mo makes this shit look so easy.’ Destinee thought in annoyance, as she reached for her phone. "Hey, you wanna make your night worse, buddy? Be my guest." Destinee scoffed. "Now hush up, I'm dialing." She said, bringing the phone to her ear.



"Oh, crap. Not the police." James tensed up, hearing the number being dialed. His frenzy renewed, one of his flailing elbows Winged her between her sore ribs, causing the amazon to cry out in pain, as her phone flew from her grasp. James, seeing his chance for freedom, worked quickly to squirm from beneath her grasp. making another grab for the man’s tattered Shirt, Destinee smiled in triumph, as she yanked his cowering form back towards her. “That was a pretty cheap shot." She stated darkly, ignoring the speedy punches the smaller man land on her arms. She had to admit they hurt quite a bit. Still he was untrained, and to her delight, looked scared enough to piss himself. "I mean If you're gonna hit someone-." She began, when suddenly a converse clad kick rocketed desperately toward her face, accompanied by a desperate war cry from the little intruder.



"ACK!" James struggled to tug his ankle free, clenched in the woman's powerful grip with his sole a t best a couple millimeters from his adversary's face. "Kicking's against the rules, by the way." The woman said flatly, Jabbing her knuckle into the side of his knee, eliciting a shriek of agony from James. Releasing him to fall onto the floor, clutching his injured leg; Destinee Folded her arms in a disapproving fashion. "Yes, yes; poor you. Now, I almost wish I let you kick me in the face, after all. Anyway, where was I?" She stated, pretending to pace the room in thought. As James searched the room, he noticed he wasn't far from a darkened hallway. If he could pickup enough speed with his good leg, he could hobble his way to freedom no problem. As far as the weather outside? Well, at this point; James was willing to improvise. Slowly but deliberately, the man attempted to Crawl towards the darkness, while the large woman's back was turned. James took a deep breath, as he hoisted himself hastily into a 3 legged stance to sprint. However Before he could flee, James could feel his blood freeze, as his shoulders were siezed roughly, from behind.



"Where do you think you’re running off to, huh?" Destinee Growled, sporing a glare of ill intent. James, head hung low, nearly whimpered in exhaustion. "Enough! you win! Just call the cops, or whatever, damn! I-!" A larger pressed against his lips, as Destinee flashed a cooing smile. "That went out the window, after you hit me in the rib. Which reminds me,I finally remembered where we left off. See, if you're gonna hit someone-!" Destinee restated, before upper cutting the intruder’s torso, hard enough to knock the wind, and even flecks of blood out of him. "At least do it properly." Raising him slightly off the ground with the same hand, a lazy toss sent him sprawling across the kitchen.



“Oooh” James groaned, attempting to regain his bearings. Waves of pain filled his body, to the point he couldn’t even uncurl himself from his now Balled state. “I’m going to stomp you like the little pest you are.” he heard from above, as the woman Rose her large foot to do just that. With his hands raised in a defensive gesture, James managed to catch the large foot, barely halting the supposed stomp. Pushing against the large wrinkled sole, James Struggled to push against its mounting pressure. With a mighty shove, James managed to push just hard enough to send the owner stumbling back. Although she hadn’t fallen like he wanted, James still thanked his lucky stars for the new opening, as he sprinted past her. As the large woman made another clutch at his collar, James hurriedly ducked out of the way, his blurred form disappearing into the dark living room. “Well, he’s fast, I’ll give him that much. But he’s not escaping.” Destinee huffed, chasing after the intruder, her eyes scanned her living room for the home invader, the room appeared empty, but Destinee knew better. She hadn’t heard the door open yet, which meant he was still somewhere in the house.



“Bring your ass out here, you coward! You break into a woman’s home, and think there won’t be any consequences?” She called out, while searching the room, as thoroughly as she could. She checked behind her sofa’s perimeter, around the TV, even bending low to see up her chimney. Little did she know, painfully wedged beneath the large sofa’s recliner mechanism; James Heiden held his breath as best he could, his lungs aching with strain. He grimaced as his already worn clothing were torn further as the nails, and shrapnel tore into them. “Come out now, and maybe I’ll go easy on you.” As James carefully exhaled, he peaked between the couch’s sections, he saw the woman’s intimidating shadow pacing around the room. As a rolling thunder crackled from outside; an almost blinding flash of lightning illuminated the living room. James huddled deeper into his hiding spot, afraid he had been spotted. As the homeowner whipped her head in his direction. He noticed her silvery hair still gleaming from the lightning flash. 



“Wait until I get my hands on you!” Destinee’s voice echoed throughout the room. Though her fists were balled, and her voice sounded powerful, Destinee fought to hold her composure as she raced upstairs to search for the intruder. As he heard the large footsteps race upstairs, James slowly, and painfully crawled from his hiding spot. “Bullshit you will, crazy bitch.” James grunted, stretching his sore back, Hurriedly James raced for the door, anxious to cash in his ticket to freedom, before the large woman stumbled upon him. Sure, I’ll be going back to the cold, but, surely, with my speed, I’ll find that vacant sooner or later’ He thought, grabbing his bag. However, just as he gripped the oversized door’s handle, it wiggled upon its own accord, ‘Oh, shit!” James whispered, his blood nearly freezing. “D-did she call the cops?!” James hurriedly looked around Gaging if he could race back to his old hiding place, and avoid the new arrivals. His thoughts were interrupted, by a powerful rap at the door, head and shoulders above his own head. “The hell?” James pondered in fright, wondering just how big this new person was. 



“Princess?! Destinee, I’m here girl! Are you OK in there?” A deep, yet vaguely feminine voiced questioned from the other side. “Princess?!” James questioned, brow cocked in confusion. Unfortunately, he wasn’t paying attention, as the doorknob twisted violently, swinging open quicker than he could react. As the door Slammed into his face, James buckled in pain, holding his now blackened left eye, grunting in pain. “Sweet, Jesus, Mary, and Joseph!” The homeless man spoke in awe. With his Good eye, he was able to make out an impossibly tall woman, like, way taller than even the woman he was currently trying to escaped from. sporting a burly build. Though her Physique was mostly muscular, she was also quite stout compared to her freakish height, with quite the doughy paunch. Her face sported a large mole, as her ruby red lips stretched into a gap-toothed smile, made devilish as a groomed unibrow narrowed wickedly. She wore mettalic green eye shadow, seemingly runny from being out in the rain, along with a brunette pixie cut hair style



"Well, well, well…” The mystery woman Spoke as she crouched through the small doorway, rising to her full height, as her hair grazed the high ceiling. “You don’t look like you were invited here.” She spoke, glaring at the frightened intruder, while cracking her powerful knuckles. As the first owner's footsteps clomped back down the stairs, alerted by the noise at the door; James audibly gulped, a growing feeling of dread forming in his heart, as he weighed the options before him.