- Text Size +

Breaking of into a blurred, Zig zag pattern; James did his best to confuse his new adversary, and maneuver around her bulky frame. Monique’s eyes nearly crossed over as the little hobo was indeed difficult to track, at his current speed. “Dammit, all this running around.” Monique thought in frustration. She was getting impatient trying to keep up with his movements. Then again, maybe she didn’t have to. Afterall, there was one thing she had as an advantage. With a knowing smirk, the giantess effortlessly bumped the heavy door closed with her hips. James Heiden froze suddenly, restricting his speed, as to narrowly avoid getting his hand crushed by the closing door, or the Mystery woman’s immense weight. As he gulped in fear, the large woman in green continued to sport her devious smile. 

 

Angered, and desperate, James quickly grabbed the set of boxing gloves from the coat rack, swinging them wildly, as if they were nun chucks. Though at first the large woman found this stunt amusing, it became far less funny, as two of the swings connected with her face, leaving her stunned as she tumbled backwards into the door. “Little bastard, come here!” She yelled, as she made a grab for the intruder. From what James noticed, although she was angry, she was also slow. Regaining some of his speed, he maneuvered past her large frame, Scaling a nearby wall, as he flung one end of the tied boxing gloves around her neck, hoping to constrict her as he pulled. As Monique’s eyes bugged out in surprise from the new development, she quickly Backed into a nearby wall Once, twice, thrice, and once more, she rammed herself backwards, attempting to squish the little man on her back. As the large woman continued to press the small man into a nearby wall, James had long since let go of the gloves, focusing instead on getting both feet behind the behemoth’s back. James put all he had into a single kick, sending the large woman down to the floor with the mighty shove.

 

“look I’m sorry lady. I’m not looking for a fight, believe me. I just wanted some damn shelter, for the night, that’s all!” James said breathlessly, as he worked to wrench the giant door open. Steeling himself for the blistering cold outside, James was almost happy to go into the rain. “Thank god, this shit’s over with, at least.” He said, in relief, as he took his first step outside. “Well, whatever you wanted, you got a problem with me. One that’s far from over?!” the monstrous woman’s voice asked, picking James up by his tattered collar. James yelped in surprise, and fear, as he was yanked back inside, and tossed unceremoniously into to spacious living room.

 

“Sorry to cut your exit short little guy. But you’re not going anywhere until I make sure my girl’s ok. I don’t know about you, but all this fighting, leaves a girl exhausted.” She said, sitting her large rear, on one of her downed opponent’s legs, with enough force to have him scream from the top of his lungs. “Trust me when I say, the more you move, the closer you get yo losing your running leg.” The large woman sneered, as James continued to struggle. Try as he might, unlike with the girl from earlier; James could hardly move the woman’s foot from on top of him. “For god sake, you’re going to break my leg, you cow! How much do you freak in’ weigh?!” James whined, as he struggled against the massive booty.

 

“Don’t you know not to ask a woman that?!”  the giantess said incuriously. “I mean you don’t have any shame, but can you at least have some manners?” She said, as she followed the trail of footsteps coming from the nearby stairwell. “Monique, the hell are you doing here?” The slightly smaller woman dressed in purple athletic pants, a grey crop top, and matching sneakers asked in surprised. The large woman smiled at her friend, as the little intruder beneath her struggled against her weight, to follow the source of that familiar voice. “What’s up Destiny. Hope we didn’t wake you up there.” Monique said, with a cheeky giggle. Destinee let out an amused sigh, as her arms folded, at the sight. “Oh no, hearing your two’s little scuffle is quite the sound soother. Anyway, I take it you enjoyed meeting the little vagrant?” Destinee asked, gesturing to the young homeless man, currently being squished under her friend’s butt. “Oh yeah, he’s fun. I caught your little uninvited guest here, as he was trying to get away.” She said bouncing up and down onto of the adversary. So, I figured I’d introduce myself.” Monique chuckled, glaring down at James once again. However, as she looked down towards the floor, a small twinkle caught her eye. “Hello, what’s this now?” James craned his neck, barely needing a glance at the item, before making a startling. connection. Though in the woman above beefy hand, it looked quite small, it was actually a fairly heavy gold chain, sporting a large blocky pendant, showing a rabbit, in a running motion.

 

“Oh shit”, he thought, as he suddenly realized his neck felt empty. “Th-that’s my necklace, James said, renewing his struggles against the large derrie Aire’. “Give it back, now!” The little man snapped through grit teeth. “Nah, I don’t think I will. I think, if my little friend here hasn’t already done so, we’re going to call the cops, and hey-“ She said looking at Destinee. “Maybe, they’ll let us keep it.” She said with a snicker, draping the jewelry over her neck, to see how it fits. “Hmm, never was one for gold, But I bet it looks spiffy.” She said leaning down towards James. “What do you think, little guy?”. Destinee let out a slight chuckle, though a bit more forced then that of her friend. Judging by the look of distress on the man’s face as Monique continued to mock him, this was beginning to feel like they were crossing a line. “Hmm, let’s see here, seems to be an engraving on the back. Can you read that, girl?” Monique said, handing the necklace to Destinee. 

 

“Let’s see. It says, “To my dearest Jimmy, let this trinquet be but a small reminder of how to approach your life going forward. Live life like the rabbit; Prosperous, with all the abundance I could never provide you, myself. Go for the gold, as that’s the Heiden way.” She read, noticing a despondent look on the mans’ face, as he silently mouthed the words to himself.  As the two briefly locked eyes, their moment was cut short as Monique snorted in amusement. “Hmm, well that was cute. Princess you mind getting me some rope, so I can tie him up for the police?” Monique asked, taking note of the look of shock on her friend’s face. “What you don’t actually believe that’s his right? That just one of many things he stole. Unless your name’s Jimmy Heiden.” She inquired, Looking down at the man. James looked down to the floor with a sigh, as his identity had now been Deduced. “Hahaha, Jesus, I don’t know who’s dumber. Your daddy, for putting your name on something you carry with you all the time, or your ass, for bring something with your name on it to do burglaries. “Monique howled, through her laughter. Little did she realize, just how much this angered James. “Watch your damn mouth.” James spoke, threateningly. 

 

“Oh? What will you do if I don’t?” Monique sneered Wrenching his arms into his tattered Cargoes, he procured the kitchen knife from earlier. With a methodic push, the blade poked the large woman, sending her wriggling off of him with a pained scream “H-he stabbed me, I can’t believe it. Girl am I bleeding?!” Monique asked, shoving her large rear in Destinee’s face. Destinee both in surprise and disgust did her best to shove Monique away from her. Monique, gon’ somewhere! Now we gotta get him before he escapes!” She said in alarm, trailing after him, as he attempted to weave around him. “I got him!” Monique said, attempting to cut him off through the kitchen. James Saw Destinee, standing firm at the doorway, already back in a fighting stance, as Monique loomed from inside the kitchen a wicked smirk, on her face, as she was eager to finish their earlier fun. James knew no matter how fast he may be, he’d never clear the both of them in time…unless

 

As the two large women advanced towards him, James glanced down at his gaudy blue watch, pressing the red button in the center, activating a piercing shriek, that sent the trio, howling with pain on the floor. As James Heiden Struggled to move toward the door, amidst the dizzying migraine he suffered from, at the moment. Suddenly, he found himself dogpiled by the two large women, who just like James, were not going to let a title noise stop them from their goals. The three struggled for quite a while, when just as soon as it began, the noise stopped, AS the two women recovered they looked in James’ Direction, who looked just as perplexed as they did. “I don’t know what the hell that was Little Jimmy.” Monique said, clutching her head in pain. But you’re going to regret not finishing us off. She said, rearing her large fist back for a haymaker. “Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold up. I didn’t turn anything off, it wasn’t me!” James hollered. “Guys shut up.” Destinee Shushed the two. “Someone’s outside.” The trio froze, at the sound of a nearby car coming to a stop, just outside the driveway.