- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 7 of Tiny Tinder Academy - The Resort.

Tiny Tinder Academy – The Resort: An Attempt at Coercion


That afternoon, Caley found herself sunbathing; her quickie with the trainer had left her surprisingly satisfied. She was getting a perfect amount of sun and was almost enjoying watching her fellow full-sized guests as much as she was getting the perfect tan. The variety of things the other ‘giants’ had thought of to do with their tinies was incredible. Without exception, the tinies seemed to be having the time of their lives as well, which made her turn her thoughts to Zac.

She hadn’t spoken a word to him in days and she was sure he’d be loving the situation if she weren’t his sister. His willpower to hold out against his own pleasure was admirable, but her thrill at dominating him so thoroughly was starting to wane.

Could he be ready to be a willing participant? If not, Caley was tempted to release him back to Central Distribution and select a more willing tiny for herself.

Or maybe find some other ways to make torturing a little tiny even more fun, she thought with a grin. After all, her visit to the front desk suggested to her if she could somehow coerce him to work with her, she could pull off what she wanted to do. Though she thought it unlikely her brother would say anything to their parents about the trip, she was pretty sure things would be awkward between the two of them when they returned home. She could alleviate that and possibly fulfill one of her kinkiest ambitions at the same time. Yes!, she thought, this would be the best way to ensure that.

 

Without any thought to who was watching (and she knew other guests were watching), Caley shimmied off the bottoms of her blue bikini. The tiny piece of cloth fell to the ground as she plucked Zac free from the tiny cloth prison that had kept his face nicely pressed against her backdoor all afternoon. He struggled against her fingers as she lifted him, but he stopped trying to resist when he realized she was lifting him up toward her face and sizing him up slightly larger.

“Hey bro”, she said sweetly as he shielded his eyes against the sun that he hadn’t seen in days, “I was thinking this might be more fun for the both of us if you had a chang of heart.”

He crossed his arms, which only made him pout comedically. Caley stifled a giggle, knowing it would help what she was trying to accomplish. Her eyes went to his crotch and she could only imagine how pent up he must have been. Spending all his days in the snatch of a beautiful blonde woman, yet resisting his own pleasure because he happened to be related to her.

“You’re being silly”, she said in a playful voice. Before she realized she was doing it, her tongue snaked out from between her lips.

Zac was stunned by the first direct, deliberate contact from Caley. He did his best to not enjoy it, but her tongue was hot and wet against his balls, his entire midsection really, and his cock leapt to attention. A moan escaped his lips before her tongue vanished.

“Why don’t you just, you know…”, she said as she pulled him away from her mouth, “..pretend? Enjoy yourself a little bit? Think of everything you’re not getting to experience because you’re being a grump.”

The tiny man opened his mouth to shout at her, but he held back.

What if he enjoyed it? So what if she was his sister? Hadn’t this been his dream for years?

Her tongue snaked forward and caressed his cock once more and he groaned aloud. She must have heard, because she pulled back again and giggled.

“Have fun, bro”, she said.  Zac felt himself lowered downward.

Before he could have a change of heart, Zac found his hands wrapped around his cock as his body was brought back toward her massive snatch.

Just do it, he told himself, trying to psyche himself up. His hand started stroking slowly and as he was inserted into his sister feet first, his resolve finally broke. Her wet heat slowly enveloped his feet and Zac closed his eyes when he felt her envelope him for what seemed to be the very first time.

Caley let out a satisfied sigh as she slid Zac deep within herself, keeping only his head peeking out at her. Careful to not roll her hips downward, she leaned forward and started rubbing her clit mere inches away from Zac’s face. He didn’t miss the sound of slippery skin-on-skin and she saw his face light up when he opened his eyes once more.

 

The sensation of him stroking himself was faint and if Caley hadn’t felt carefully looking for it, she would have missed it. Instead of trying to bring herself to yet another orgasm, as his tiny movements grew frantic far faster than she expected, she simply played with her clit just enough to keep herself excited. If he was going to suddenly participate, then she knew she still had more than enough time to do all the playing she could ever stand.

He could have this single moment if it bought her a newly reinvigorated toy.


Zac’s orgasm, restrained for far longer than he’d ever done since he’d discovered masturbation, came far faster than he believed. With his new outlook, her scent was no longer disgusting, the way her pulsing walls held him no longer infuriating. Her casual disregard that he’d endured for so long was suddenly just the kind of demented treatment he’d came here looking for.

With a yell that was barely louder than the schlick! schlick! of Caley’s finger sliding across her clit, Zac came. His cock pulsed in his hand in time with Caley’s heartbeat which shook him like a wave. Stars pulsed across his vision as electricity flooded his body and what felt like gallons of semen escaped in a pressurized wave. Furiously, his hand, the only part of his arm that could move, stroked his cock until every ounce of his seed had escaped and he stopped to catch his breath.


Caley knew when Zac finally came. She didn’t feel anything at all, but his face said it all. And once she knew he’d had a moment to savor his afterglow, Caley decided to get phase two or her vacation started.


*** 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter