- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 8 of Tiny Tinder Academy - The Resort.

Tiny Tinder Academy – The Resort: The Topper and the Butt-plug


“Whoa!”, Zac yelled as Caley roughly yanked him from his suddenly comfortable prison. His cock leapt to life again at the feeling of being manhandled and he silently berated himself for holding out this long.

What did it matter that she was his sister? He’d waited his whole life for this treatment!

 

The world grew rapidly and he shook his head to clear out the dizzy cobwebs, kneeling on her fingertip like a flea. A confused flea until he saw what she was doing.

“Perfect!”, Caley said as she pushed Zac’s millimeter tall form under her clitoral hood. She hadn’t been sure if her idea would work, but he was small enough and as soon as she removed her finger, she could feel his gentle vibrations against her sensitive nub. When she slid the bottom of her bikini back into place, the added pressure made her smile and let out a small moan.

“Good boy”, she said in a playful voice as she stood. From the direction of the beach, she could hear dance music, and she knew the crowd here would appreciate her type of dancing. And she’d love dancing in front of a crowd for the first time in weeks.

 

Zac was encased in darkness with booming bass sound being the only stimulus, the only clue as to where they were. Not that it particularly mattered to him. Pressed by her skin into her clitoris, he was exactly where he wanted to be.

He pushed on the sensitive nub with all his might, at times stroking his hardened cock and at other times giving her all the stimulation he could with both hands. The new environment was restrictive, but he loved it; the switch had been flipped and all the joy and fun he had missed out on was suddenly rushing back at him. Zac was determined to not miss another moment of enjoying his long-awaited size fantasy.

Until suddenly the bass was louder and bright multicolored light flooded his eyes. A finger the size of a metro bus pulled him from his hot prison and he groaned, exasperated. Now that he was really enjoying himself, it seemed as though the world now wanted him to be bored.

All around him was a flood of flashing lights and booming music. He thought he recognized the song, but was unable to tell; Caley didn’t bother to give him a moment to think. In the chaotic swirl of motion, he saw Caley leaning forward to speak into a staff member’s ear, then Zac was unceremoniously dropped into an empty champagne glass.

Through the clear glass, he could see a small crowd of party-goers in various states of undress. For a moment, he thought he saw Caley climbing onto a platform from which a tall pole was protruding, but he couldn’t be sure. A moment later, he was thrown to his back, as the person carrying the tall glass moved far faster than Zac could believe; though he’d been small for quite some time, the speed at which regular-sized people moved was still incredible.

The next several minutes were a blur, as the glass he was in was shook about and handed between several members of the resort’s staff. He went from the pounding bass of the beachside dance party to the clear, sterile environment of what he recognized as his first waiting area before he’d been sent to Caley’s room. Before he’d even had time to stand in his champagne glass, he’d been whisked away and carried up to her room.

Without a second glance, he was dumped unceremoniously into yet another staff member’s hand. A massive woman with short black hair and a cute nose was now holding him, but it was obvious she wasn’t very interested in him.

“Hey, what’s-“, he started to ask the stewardess as he tried to stand in her warm palm. She focused her eyes on him and instantly, he felt himself grow in her hand, the action of which caused him to fall over again.

This apparently suited her purposes just fine, because in her other hand she produced a bright yellow disc.

“Hold still”, she said absentmindedly. Clearly, she didn’t expect him to hold still because her hand squeezed his lower half steadily and Zac couldn’t see what she was doing from his now-awkward position. Something unyielding settled in around his feet and ankles and the woman made a satisfied sound when she was done tinkering.

Another focused look at him caused the item around his ankles to shrink and squeeze him tightly. At regular size, Zac knew the pressure would have broken something. At this size, it simply made his ankles feel as though they’d fallen asleep.

The stewardess holding him mumbled something to herself, clearly looking for something. Zac matched her and looked around, now recognizing the hotel suite’s bathroom. In the distance was the cleaning jar that he was coming to hate, despite his newfound enthusiasm, and just as Zac tried to call out to the stewardess again, she made a happy noise.

Suddenly, her hand moved and Zac’s world was yanked sideways. He let out a startled squeak when the movement was stopped with a sudden impact, then screamed for real when the woman removed her hand. Instantly, he fell forward and would have plummeted to the bottom of the tub if not for the object holding his ankles tight.

With a yell of effort, he pulled himself closer to the wall and grabbed what was obviously a small handle on what appeared to be an industrial-strength suction cup. Blood rushed to his head; he was essentially upside down, but if he stood he’d have been perpendicular to the bathtub wall. After a moment, he recovered and he shot the stewardess a questioning look.

The position wasn’t very comfortable, but he’d been in worse recently. What he couldn’t figure out was why.

“Hey!”, he yelled at her as she pushed lightly at the suction cup. She ignored him and Zac realized he didn’t matter to her in the slightest. With some effort, he kept himself from getting an erection as she stood, satisfied with her work. Zac realized he was at roughly hip height on the woman as she turned and walked away.

“Hey, what the hell!”, he shouted after her, moment before she turned out the lights and left him in darkness.

 

“Uh, hello?”, Zac called out, his voice so quiet in the darkness that it couldn’t even echo.

Zac hung in darkness and absolute silence for what felt like an eternity until he heard a faint electronic whirring in the distance. The door to the hotel room opened silently, but Zac recognized his sister’s laughter and the sound of stumbling feet. More than one pair.

 

“Of courssse I do!”, Caley was telling somebody as lights began turning on sequentially in the main suite.


Zac struggled to straighten himself out, but he simply wasn’t strong enough to stay straight. Gravity would have been far too strong for him in this position at any size. Instead, he could only twist his body awkwardly to see the outside rooms light up through the bathroom door.

Another voice mumbled in a lower tone and Caley just laughed. It wasn’t a stretch for Zac to guess she was drunk.

Then she stumbled into the bathroom, flipping the light on. Zac couldn’t be sure, but for a moment it seemed as though she sought him out to confirm his presence before stumbling forward again; all while she was pulling someone forward by the hand.

As soon as Zac realized that she wasn’t alone, Caley’s companion slid into the bathroom behind her. His shirt was gone and his pants were already half undone. He wasn’t physically impressive, aside from his titanic size, but clearly Caley had seen something she wanted.

Together, the two did a brief uncomfortable dance and articles of clothing hit the ground. Zac felt a little awkward watching the giants’ foreplay, but part of him got more excited than ever. It was obvious he was only here until they decided to use him and that was exactly what he’d bought a ticket for.

I’m really a toy now, he thought excitedly.

“Show me!”, Caley told the man with a laugh, and he moved his hand to reveal his manhood; perhaps six inches in real-person size, but it was currently as long as Zac was tall. Caley made a satisfied noise and ran her hand along it as she pushed daintily on his chest. He was far stronger than she, but she knew what she was doing. Moments later the back of his knees hit the toilet and he sat down hard on the cold plastic seat.

Comprehension dawned when he saw an inch-tall woman in his hand.

“I told you”, he said when she giggled and licked her lips. Zac wasn’t sure why she would be so excited over that tiny woman and he recognized the feeling of jealousy. “Remember, I only bought the ‘B’ package, which means ‘B’ tinies.”

“Perfect”, Caley breathed, running a finger lightly across her bare stomach.

The tiny woman must have realized what that meant when Caley licked her lips again. Zac wracked his brain to remember what it meant as the man started pushing the squirming, struggling woman into his urethra.

"B”, he said to himself as the screaming woman was encased thoroughly so that only her red hair stuck out.

“Minimal physics protection”, Zac mumbled as Caley knelt in front of the man and began a long lick up his shaft, starting at his testicles.

Caley reached the guy's glans as Zac said to himself: “No protection or reassembly from gastric degradation.”

Zac’s erection reached new heights as he heard the little woman screaming just as Caley wrapped her lips around the man’s cock. Caley was a small woman, but she’d spent more than her fair share of time on her knees. Zac watched, discomfort of his position forgotten, as Caley instantly swallowed the man’s penis to it’s root.

The giant moaned and threw his head back.

“Dammmmn! You weren’t kidding!”, he exclaimed as Caley started bobbing her head up and down, never letting the cock leave her mouth.

Moments later he said, “I hate to stop you, but I’m not gonna last long after all the messing around we did earlier.” One had went to Caley’s shoulder and she pulled off his cock briefly.


Zac could see the tiny woman, drenched in saliva and pre-cum. She was too small and far away for him to tell much else, but it was clear she wasn’t happy. Before he knew it, Zac started stroking himself, realizing what was going to happen to that poor woman.

“Should’ve just purchased at least the ‘A’ package”, he said with a cruel laugh.

“Who is she, anyway?”, asked Caley.

“Just a friend I talked into joining me here”, he said with a smirk, adding with air quotes, “told her she’d have the time of her life.”

Caley giggled. “Just shoot when you’re ready”, Caley said as she took a deep breath and rapidly stroked the man’s spit-soaked road. “I told you I swallowed.”

The man just laughed and nodded, his cockhead and the tiny woman instantly vanishing into Caley’s mouth again. One hand sought out his balls and massaged them gently. Zac slowed his hand so that he could cum at the same time as the giant, but it appeared he wouldn’t have to hold off too long. Caley telling him she’d swallow was clearly all the signal he’d needed, and Zac wasn’t sure if the giant was more excited that she was going to swallow his load or the tiny woman he was using as a topper.

Before Zac was ready, the giant started thrusting upward into Caley’s mouth and she made an excited sound. Zac watched as she pulled back on the cock, leaving only the head in her mouth and ensuring everything he shot would land on her tongue. When the man stopped jerking, Caley gave him several more long strokes, then pulled her mouth from his member.

 

“How does she look?”, Caley asked, sounding as though she had a mouthful of food. Then she stuck out her tongue at the giant and Zac’s eyes widened.

There, on the tip of his sister’s tongue, covered in sperm, was the tiny redhead. She was on her hands and knees, holding out a hand for help.

Then Caley’s tongue slipped back into her mouth. Zac ejaculated as Caley swallowed exaggeratedly, and his hand flew across his cock, suddenly grateful for his bizarre position; his sperm could only fall straight down into the bathtub.

Caley wiped her mouth and giggled, then gasped as she stood, “That was awesome!”

The man just nodded in agreement, not quite able to speak yet.

“Now get over here”, she told him, playfully pulling him to his feet and stepping into the bathtub.

 

Zac wasn’t quite recovered from his climax, but suddenly his sister’s toned backside was directly at face level. He smiled in comprehension, suddenly understanding why he’d been put where he was.

“Get your tongue in here before she stops squirming!”, Caley commanded the guy.

Without a second thought, except to enjoy the erratic struggles of the tiny churning to death in her tummy, Caley grabbed the perfectly placed butt plug. Idly she licked the last of the semen off her lips as her party pickup stepped into the tub with her. She leaned forward slightly and felt a face at her backdoor just as tonight’s companion started to kneel in front of her.

Caley gasped as the toy slid into her backdoor and instantly started squirming wonderfully. Almost before that gasp was finished, her hookup latched his mouth onto her pussy and began doing incredible things with his tongue. He sought out every tender place he could find while her plug massaged every inch of skin he could reach, the two stimulations mere inches from each other.

The triple sensations were incredible and Caley hoped the tiny in her tummy would last long enough for the massive orgasm she could feel fast approaching.

Zac could only imagine the hell the less-fortunate tiny woman was going through, and it motivated him; motivated him to squirm and push his hands everywhere he could inside his sister’s colon. He knew that every one of that digesting woman’s struggles would be bringing her pleasure, and so would every movement of his own.

He couldn’t be sure what the man was doing, but he could guess.

The world around Zac began to shake as Caley’s muscles began contracting in time with her orgasm and Zac was silently thankful his package kept him from truly feeling pain. Had he gone with a cheaper package, he would have been crushed to a pulp for sure; her sphincter was so tight around him, his knees and ankles had gone numb. He felt more than heard her cries of pleasure; her entire body was vibrating as the man found her clit.

“Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!”, Caley screamed, not able to hold back any longer. The struggles in her stomach had started to slow and she knew what that meant. More than anything, the knowledge that someone was giving their life for her pleasure sent her over the edge.

A flexible leg pulled her hookup’s face even harder into her snatch and he eagerly obeyed. As she came loudly, he continued licking and sucking her clit for all he was worth, worming his face into her until he started to run out of air. Luckily, she’d already had all the excitement she could handle and as he pulled back to breathe, she fell forward onto him with a manic laugh.

Zac panted when he suddenly slid out of Caley’s ass. Gravity took over once again and he was yanked ‘down’ as the two giants laughed and Caley groaned in appreciation. With some effort, Zac looked upward at the amorous couple just in time to see the man helping Caley out of the tub, her legs wobbly and shaking.

 

“Th..thanks for…her”, said Caley, still trying to gather faculties.

“Aw, don’t mention it.  I’ve got lots more friends. They’re not hard to find when you’re wealthy and powerful”, he said, dismissively waving away her thanks.

By silent agreement, the two stumbled out of the bathroom, shutting the light off as they went.

 

“Hey!”, Zac called as lights in the outside room shut off as well He was encased in darkness again, but this time he could hear the couple outside talking in low voices.

Moment later, he could hear soft snoring.

Left here just like a forgotten toy, he thought, at first annoyed. Then his cock started to rise again from the realization of how thoroughly he’d been used then set aside. They hadn’t even bothered to take him off the wall after she’d gotten her fun from him.

In the darkness, Zac started playing with himself slowly, knowing he had all night until Caley pulled him free.

 

*** 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter