- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 10 of Tiny Tinder Academy - The Resort

Tiny Tinder Academy – The Resort: Updating his Package


After showering, Caley picked up her phone and made her way towards the front desk. It was around 11pm on their last day and Zac had been removed to be cleaned up and, according to their original package pamphlet, they would both comfortably sleep, Zac in his cleaning bottle in his room and she in her king-sized bed in her suite, until checking out at 10am the next morning. That is, unless their packages were updated.


Caley was relieved to see the same receptionist she had spoken days ago about extending their packages. It would make things go more smoothly.

“We will both take the one day extension after all”, she told the receptionist.

“Excellent. We can make those updates. I notice Mr. Tibbs, your brother, is sleeping peacefully in his cleaning bottle. Do you have proof of confirmation for his extension?”

“Um, yes, I did get his approval yesterday. Here…”, Caley set her phone at an angle for the receptionist to view and played the camera app recording from it for her.

“Thank you. That should be sufficient. Please let me make a copy of the video, thank you”, said the receptionist as Caley handed her the phone. She plugged it into a device, then while she waited, said, “So, I see that you will be paying for both extensions. Can I assume that both of your packages will remain as is for the extra day?”

“Well, I think I’ll keep the same one for me. But I’m not so sure for him, you know, since I’m paying for it. Can you go over the packages quickly again? Just the highlights, please. I’ve read over the pamphlets, so I’m pretty familiar with each, but just want to make sure.

“Certainly. So, for the shrink packages, we have the VIP, the A+ Premium, the Standard and the Basic packages available. Since you’re already familiar with his current VIP package, I’ll just explain the differences between the others.

The A+ Premium is very similar to the VIP. It has all the amenities and allows for exactly the same toughness protection, but there are a few locations in the club area that are off limits. Those are here and here”, she pointed them out to Caley on her large two-way monitor, which stood on the top of the counter (not her regular monitor which was near her seat and computer).

The Standard package is similar to the A+, but with a few more restricted locations. There is a size restriction, so once a size is picked, it will be locked in. Also, the toughness protection is set at a medium level. There is a medium level protection and re-assembly from the gastric degradation, so you have to be careful with any mouth play. Anything beyond a couple hours in the stomach would cause irreparable damage to the shrinky”, she smiled professionally at Caley.

Finally, we have the B package, same access as the Standard package, but with minimal physics protection and no protection for reassembly from the gastric degradation. Also, we provide for no tracking at this package level. Each of the package cost differences are listed here”, the receptionist pointed to a chart which she’d brought up on the two-way large monitor, “and this is the prorated amount for the daily extension.”

 

“Hmmm”, Caley hummed, thinking over the options, “so there is a tracking at the Standard package level?”

“Yes.”

“I think I’ll get Zac the Standard package for the extension. I think his current size should suffice”, Caley had already made up her mind beforehand, but wanted to give the appearance of thinking things over.

“Excellent. I will plug in the updates”, the receptionist had seen extension package changes before, but most of the time, it was between wife/husband and girlfriend/boyfriend pairings. In her mind, she simply shrugged. ‘Let the customers get what they want as long as they can pay for it’ was her motto. After all, she had noted Zac’s statement on the recording about how he had essentially used his life savings for his package. There would be no forthcoming profit from the source anytime soon. On the other hand, making Caley happy would potentially make for a returning customer.

“Oh”, Caley said, having almost forgotten to ask, “Le Table Russo is available for Standard package shrinkies, correct?”

The receptionist scrunched her face up into a frown. “I’m sorry Caley. Your package allows for it, but the Standard shrinky package does not. You can see on this map where it is one of the restricted spots.”

“Oh..”, said Caley, her shoulder slumping noticeably.

“I’ll tell you what. I’ll make an exception this time as it’s just for the one day”, she said, giving Caley a wink, “shall I make a reservation for you for tomorrow?”

“Oh thank you so much! You’re wonderful. This resort is wonderful. Yes, please book a reservation for me at 6pm tomorrow.”

“Thank you Caley. Now, to update his package, we will send a stewardess by at around 1am this morning and switch out his cleaning jar. That will update his settings and the stewardess will be so careful, he probably won’t even notice anything. We make an effort to not disrupt our customers if at all possible.”

“That’s great. One last thing – can you have a waiter bring a Screwdriver to my room? I’m just going back there now and it’ll help me to fall asleep.”

“Yes Caley, I will have him stop by your room in, let’s say, 5 minutes. You appear very excited for tomorrow, so I can say I personally completely understand wanting to ensure a nice, dreamy night.” It was one of the rare instances where the receptionist had let her professional guard down.

 

*** 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter