- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 11 of Tiny Tinder Academy - The Resort

Tiny Tinder Academy – The Resort: Things are looking Up for Zac


Zac awoke with a yawn, stretching his arms and legs and twisting his torso. He had not noticed the stewardess switching out his cleaning jar or later that morning when his jar had been brought to Caley’s room. He had a very restful sleep and several wondrous dreams, though he couldn’t remember any specifics upon waking. It seemed like he had slept for a long time and he was full of energy.

 

Caley had decided to sleep in before she started her final day. She figured on a late light breakfast for both of them, followed by a very fun event she had planned with a young woman she had met by the pool a couple nights earlier. She knew Zac would enjoy it.

Soon a waiter brought a tray in, then lifted the top. There were two plates, one tiny one and one regular-sized one. The tiny plate sat on a tiny table complete with a small chair adjoining it. It smelled delicious.

“I’ve got you your favorite, bro”, Caley announced, picking him up by his midsection gently and placing him on the tray. There he caught himself from drooling. He couldn’t remember the last time he partook in eating food himself. There on his tiny plate were several strips of thick hickory-smoked bacon, basted eggs, toast, a small dish of fruit and a mojito. For the first time in awhile, he actually felt a hunger for food. Strange, he thought, before giving in to the cravings of his stomach.

“Yum”, he said, sitting down and digging in using his tiny utensils.

Caley had a small stack of strawberry Crêpes, a small side of breakfast potatoes, and a small glass of orange juice (this time, without the vodka).


Not much was said through breakfast, but about halfway through, Caley looked over at him thoughtfully and asked, “how is your breakfast?”

“I didn’t realize how hungry I was”, said Zac, chewing on a piece of bacon, “I guess it’s been some time since I had any decent food. It’s really good.”

She smiled down at him, taking a drink of her orange juice. She’s suddenly so thoughtful, he thought, strange.

 

After breakfast, it was play time. She alternated between pushing him face first into her pussy, cock first, and feet first. She had put some little twine about his legs for the latter to insure he was at a proper stiffness level. Her insertions were very gentle and slow. When he went face first, he was able to gently lick as he went in. When she inserted him cock first, she held him between two fingers, one on his waist and the other on his butt and gently slid him across her slit, almost as one would when sopping bread into gravy to scoop up the moisture. His feet first insertions were only slightly rougher and faster.

After a good while of this, she sighed and lay back, resting her head on her pillow, then said to him, “Ok Zac, it’s your time. Have fun. Explore”, she gave him a wink, setting him gently down near her bellybutton.

Zac proceeded to run around her belly, causing her to laugh, saying “you tickle.” Zac laughed, then proceeded to trudge up to her chest, taking ample time to explore the creases which preceded her breasts. He remembered when he was normal sized, her breasts had seemed on the small side – firm and pert, but smallish. To his current size, they were simply mounds to crawl up and over. He felt like a child climbing a hill and he smiled at the thought. Of course, at the center of each hill, her nipples stood prominently erect, coming up to his knees. The surrounding areolas were small circles surrounding the nipples and contrasted nicely with her skin color. He had not noticed it before, but in the circle were small bumps. The texture was soft.

Looking up at her as she looked down, observing him, he smiled and proceeded to grab a nipple with both arms. He tweaked it, pulling it this way and that and marveling at the texture, then began to lick at it’s center.

She loved the sensation of him crawling around her breasts and playing with her nipples. She closed her eyes and sighed.

 

After some time, she could hear him say, “ok, how about if you turn over. Let me see your best side.”

Laughing, she gently picked him up off of her breast, thinking it funny as he didn’t immediately let go of her nipple and it stretched a bit before his arms came away from it with a light ‘pop’. She held him to the side as she slowly flipped over, then, knowing what he was after, gently set him on the cheek of her ass.

He played with her butt, at one point spanking her with both hands and watching how he could make it jiggle slightly. In essence, he was playing patty-cake with her butt. At another point, he centered himself at the top of her butt-crack and, pushing his arms and legs out at full strength, was able to push enough to make her puckered butthole viewable.

Silly boy, she thought. Let him have his fun. While he thus played, she grabbed her phone which was nearby and tapped out a couple of texts. All the gentle playing had really gotten her juices flowing.

All the gentleness and thoughtfulness was out-of-the-ordinary, Zac thought. Perhaps after a couple of weeks where I was at her service has made her turn over a new leaf?

 

With her pussy warmed up, Caley decided to give him a real treat. A Waitress had brought in a little oval-shaped disc made out of thermoplastic elastomer, with the smooth circular edges bending slightly out from the insert like a little dish. It was some kind of pussy insert, where inside the dish portion, there was room for a little man to lay spread-eagled, limbs in clasps.

“What do you think of this bro? It’s a pussy x-spread insert toy.”

“What is that?”, he asked, generally confused as to the toy’s usefulness. Maybe here comes the rough play and everything which preceded it has simply been the calm before the storm, he thought.

“Get in and I’ll show ya”, she ordered gently, assisting him by directing him to lay flat within the dish. The she told him, “here, just put your hands and legs into the tiny clasps.” The clasps were such that they almost molded into his arms and legs.


After he did as ordered, she turned her head towards the living room and loudly proclaimed, “he’s ready Janelle.”

Zac was able to twist his head barely to see where Caley was looking. There at the entrance to the bedroom was a beautiful young black girl, one hand on her hip and one leaning against the door frame. She had a sultry look about her.

“This toy was Janelle’s idea. She told me she wanted to eat my pussy and nibble at a little man at the same time.”

“Oh gawd”, said Zac. His cock began to slowly harden, twitching as he lay on the outside of the pussy insert, facing outward and spread-eagled and awaiting the pleasantries to come.

“Yeah”, said Caley, snickering in understanding his craving, scrunching up her nose playfully. She would enjoy this too. She lay down on her bed with legs spread, then carefully inserted her x-spread toy. Zac lay comfortably within the toy, itself pushing her pussy lips wide.

Zac’s eyes bugged out as Janelle approached, moving her tongue around against her lower lip as she moved onto the bed, entering between the spread in Caley’s legs while on all fours.

The ebony-skinned beauty winked at him as she rapidly approached with outstretched tongue. Her first licks had sent his semi-erect cock flailing, first to one side, then the other. After the fourth or fifth time giving him a full body lick, starting from his feet and continuing past his head to his sister’s clit, Zac’s dick had quickly sprung to it’s maximum length and girth. He was in heaven.

 

It was a half hour later, and Zac and Caley had both experienced multiple orgasms at the end of Janelle’s tongue. She had begun slowly, alternating lapping at him with licking around the edges of the insert and Caley’s labia. The last several minutes, she had upped the speed of her lapping and licking. There was one point when she had left her lips on his whole body, engulfing most of him for many seconds, where he had felt a sense of drowning. But, it was the only non-pleasurable instance and had lasted only a second or two. Finally, as they both lay completely spent, the woman had gotten up off the bed and, turning back at them as she walked away, simply said, “That was fun. See ya later…alligator.” With that, she was gone.

 

It was roughly 4:30 in the afternoon of their final day when Caley removed the pussy insert and slid it out of her vagina, setting it (and Zac) on the nightstand. They had napped for a good couple hours after their escapade. She slowly rose from the bed, then looked over at Zac, still spread-eagled at the top of the toy, blinking up at her. She leaned down towards him.

“So, what did you think of Janelle?”

“She was awesome!”

“Haha. I knew you’d like her. That was my reward to you for being so good to me.”

“I love you sis”, he said, and he meant it.

“Love you too, little bro”, she replied, then, after a moment of thought, she continued, “Hey, I’m gonna send for the stewardess. We need to get cleaned up and ready. I’ve got us a reservation at Le Table Russo. Let’s not be late.”

“Is that the place you ate at before?”, Zac asked, remembering his harrowing experience when he thought for awhile that he was a goner after being swallowed by her.

“Yep. I love that place”, she confirmed, gently helping him remove the clasps from his arms and legs.


Zac stood upright and limbered up, noticing that his extremities had went a little numb and were sore where the clasps had molded onto them. Strange, he thought. But his mind soon wandered to the restaurant and what might be good to eat there.

Minutes later, the stewardess had come, bringing with her a cleaning jar. After cleaning him, he was given another tiny mojito, which her proceeded to drink. As he waited for Caley to finish getting ready, he felt his eyelids getting heavy. Suddenly, he felt so sleep. Strange, he thought, before passing out.

 

As Caley scrubbed herself down in the shower, the heat and water pressure just perfect on her glistening skin, she looked down at her genitals. Her once-tight pussy had been stretched by all the play from the last two weeks. Even her lips were more pronounced, looking almost swelled. The ridges around her vaginal entry even looked a bit floppy. As much as she had enjoyed the time, she knew she needed to go through a period of inactivity to let her body recuperate and tighten back up.

 

By 5pm, Caley was cleaned up and ready, having put on her favorite dress. The hem came up to mid-thigh and covered her groin, which was completely naked underneath. In fact, the black lacy dress was her only piece of attire for the evening. She had sprayed herself with a sweet fragrance. Along with the fruity, fresh shampoo she had used, she smelled great. She had just enough time for her hair appointment which was conveniently on her way to Le Table Russo.

 

*** 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter