- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 12 and finale of Tiny Tinder Academy - the Resort.

Image of Caley eating by AmGiPi (DA).

Tiny Tinder Academy – The Resort: Final Dinner at Le Table Russo


Zac awoke in the kitchen. As had happened the last time he had been in this restaurant, a thin strip of seaweed had been wrapped around his face, covering his mouth, then another around his 2.5 inch body. He had not been blindfolded as before. He’d been rolled in rice and sat carefully on the center of the dish.

 

Oh gosh, not again!, he quickly realized her plans were to eat him with her sashimi. He didn’t want to make another trip through his sister’s digestive system which would no doubt compromise the remainder of his time at the resort. But today had been so nice for him. Perhaps I’ll just let her have her way now.

The waiter smiled at him as he picked up the tray and carried it out onto the floor.

 

Caley had asked for and was given a quaint table in it’s own nook of the restaurant, where the lighting was a bit dimmer, and it overlooked a stream from which the waterfall from one side of the restaurant had fed into.

“Your entrée, Caley”, said the waiter, lifting the lid off the tray. “Enjoy”.

She thanked the waiter, then looked at her meal.

Caley had already drank one glass of red wine and nibbled on her bread, but this is what she had waited all night for. After pausing for few moments to take in everything, she carefully picked up a piece of her sashimi with her chopsticks. With a quick dip in her soy sauce, she brought the fresh fish to her mouth. It exploded with flavor on her tongue. Mmmmm, she thought, this tastes even better than before.


Zac’s eyes bugged out in his seaweed-wrap prison while his sister devoured his surroundings. Pieces of fish and small vegetables flew into the air only to vanish into her mouth. As before, the smell from the fish was overwhelming to him. Caley looked down at him with each bite and he watched as she gently and daintily chewed each bite before swallowing. As he watched her dine, he was struck by how beautiful his sister’s neck was. It’s smoothness was only marred when a small lump briefly made it’s way down her throat. As he traced the path of each gulp, his eyes were drawn down towards her lovely cleavage, the ‘cups’ of her dress barely covering her breasts just above each nipple, a narrow slit in between baring her tanned sternum.

 

Soon, Caley had finished all of the other meat on her plate, turning her attention to her Zac-seaweed roll.  She dipped him gingerly in soy sauce, careful not to get any on his face.

Arching an eyebrow, she smiled as she brought him up towards her face, “Are you ready for this bro?”

Zac didn’t answer. Though he knew she would eat him, he was going to survive whatever she was going to do to him. And yet his instinctive fear of being devoured kicked in again as he was lifted towards her ruby red lips.

As Zac’s body entered her mouth, Caley closed her eyes and with her free hand, pushed the hem of her dress aside, and began to rub against her mons. There were only a limited amount of potential voyeurs that could see what she was doing, but she cared not whether anyone did.

As she moved him within her mouth, tasting him, some of the soy sauce did get into his mouth, causing him to gargle and spit as he crinkled his face at the salty liquid. She couldn’t resist, moving his crotch between her molars. Gently she chewed on him, careful not to penetrate his skin or crush him, lest she give away the knowledge of his diminished toughness. It reminded him of a dog which nipped at an infant. Strange that she’s not chewing me harder, he thought. The light chewing had begun to excite his little member, which instantly hardened.

Caley continued to lightly chew on her brother. His texture was even better this time. The seaweed and rice tasted excellent and she got that incredible umami flavor from the light chewing, and yet she would get even more if she simply gave in and chewed him thoroughly. She quickly disregarded the thought.

Moving him about and gently chewing him allowed one of Zac ‘s arms to come loose from the seaweed as well as from his face. As he struggled with the internals of Caley’s mouth, he inadvertently punched into her teeth. Oh the pain! It felt as though he had broken his little hand.

Oh my god!, he realized, I’m not supertough. She must have switched my settings.

 

Caley was delighted by his struggles, which heightened as he was running out of breath. She thought she’d toy with him a little, pushing him to the roof of her mouth when she heard him scream. She thought she better let him out to get some air.

As Caley pushed Zac forward, he clutched at her lips. When she pulled him out, he was yelling at her.

“What’s the matter, bro?”

“I..I thought you were gonna eat me”, he said, looking at his hand and seeing it was bleeding, “and look, my hand is bleeding. I think it might be broken.”

“What?!”, she said, “Geez Zac, what type of person do you take me for?”, clearly she was feeling hurt by what he was insinuating. “I couldn’t afford the VIP package for you. That’s why I’ve been so gentle with you all day. Here all this time, you were acting for my enjoyment and I tried to return the favor for you today and you accuse me…” She couldn’t continue as she began to sob.

 

After some time, it really sunk in to Zac that he had hurt his sister’s feelings. He had really felt a growing connection to her of late and he didn’t want to ruin that.

For the first time, Zac noticed that Caley’s hair color was different. She had dark brown hair and the front had been pulled back into a bun while the back had been tethered into a stylish ponytail. Altogether, it looked quite fancy. When did she have time to do that?, he wondered. It made her look somewhat…different.

Resuming his focus, he said, “Look Caley. I’m sorry. I...I didn’t mean to upset you. I just got scared is all.”

She continued sobbing for a couple seconds longer. “It’s ok. I…understand why you would get scared. I think.”

“You..you do?”

“Yes. I understand that a huge mouth can be scary. I just wish you would have trusted me.”

Feeling shamed, Zac looked back up at her, “I do Caley. I do trust you.”

“So, you’ll let me continue to please you?”, she said, arching an eyebrow.

“Yes”, he said.

 

**

 

Thirty seconds later, he had cum insider her mouth as she swirled him about. He smiled despite the pain that continued in his hand. How does she do that with her tongue?, he asked himself. He tried to make the same movement with his own tongue, finding he could not. Meanwhile, the seaweed had come loose from his limbs and they flailed about.

Suddenly, he was thrust upward again, colliding with the roof of her mouth. He screamed as he was yanked backward, feeling the tightness of Caley’s throat encompassing his legs.

Caley felt her small morsel slide down her throat. It wriggled interestingly.

After the first gulp, now stuck up to his chest in her throat, his legs dangling into nothingness below, Zac realized he had been had. The finality of it struck him like a Mack truck. He clutched at the top of her throat with all of his might.

At the same time, Caley played with her clit, her rubbing taking on a heightened pace.

“Caley, no, you TRICKED me!”, he wailed with all his lungs. “Bitch!”

Her response – ‘Gulp’. She almost couldn’t believe it herself. She had consumed her brother.

Zac navigated her throat like he was on a slip’n’slide. It was a combination of skiing and a water slide, as he angled his hips one way, then the other, but there was no stopping his descent.


After she had finished herself off, she polished off her wine. She looked down and found a small puddle of her juices on her seat. Sheepishly, she looked about and was stunned to see a figure emerge next to her.

“Your mint, Caley”, a waiter had appeared from the shadows.

Has he been nearby the whole time, watching me?, she wondered.

“Oh, um, thank you”, she said nervously, swallowing the mint and gathering her napkin to try to dabble her seat dry.

“You needn’t bother about your booth Caley. This does tend to happen quite often here and the seat cleaning is factored into the bill”, the waiter said matter-of-factly.

“Really”, she said, collecting herself.

“Yes, more than one would think. The mint should last for some time, including the duration of your digestion.”

Indeed, the movement in her belly had become frantic. She giggled as she excused herself. As expected, the permanence of it’s situation had led her food to squirm even more.

“Thank you very much.”

“You’re welcome Caley. I hope you come see us again sometime in the future.”

 

***

 

Ninety minutes later, within the confines of her bedroom, Caley was still gently fingering herself. The movement in her belly remained, albeit much less active as of late.


Originally feeling utterly betrayed and terrified, Zac had eventually given in to his fate. His entire body was covered in her stomach acid and the burning had been quite severe for some time now. With the light from the ‘mint’, he could see the effects of the acidic erosion on his body, his muscles were visible in several places and even worse than that in a couple others. His end was nigh.

Suddenly, he heard a computerized voice. It didn’t respond to his protests, but it generated a project image to him. The image was the size of a large television to him and flashed a message: Please have a seat.  Nearby, a pristine white couch similar to the one from his room materialized. After a few minutes of frustrated pacing, he obeyed. The couch was as comfortable as he remembered, though the knowledge of what was about to happen robbed him of any pleasure he may have gotten from it.

“Please enjoy a complimentary beverage while reliving a few of your favorite moments from your stay at Tiny Tinder Academy!”, the voice said, and Zac was startled to find a strawberry daiquiri at his elbow on a small table which had once again appeared almost magically from within Caley’s stomach floor.

Startled but not stunned after everything that had happened, he picked up the drink. On the wall-sized television in front of him, scenes from Zac’s wildest fantasies were playing and he was so entranced by what he saw he didn’t even question how the resort had obtained footage of things that he knew for certain involved impossible camera angles. Taking a large gulp of his daiquiri, he had to admit it was the best drink he’d ever tasted.

He watched with awe and recognition as Caley slid him deep into her snatch on the first day, him struggling and fighting at every moment. An impossible camera angle showed him being chewed on with the rest of her sashimi on their original visit to Le Table Russo, and moments later, he watched himself be dragged in slow circles down Caley’s naked back by the masseuse until he was slid into her asshole.

He watched the personal trainer from the water aerobics class pound Caley from behind. A close-up of his face when the man’s spunk started to leak on him made Zac laugh despite himself before the video cut to a view of Caley walking down a hallway with Zac’s face sticking out of her butt plug.

The replay of his highlights continued, moving to actions from this final day. It showed their interactions over breakfast, her gentle play with him, him playing with her nipple and spanking her butt. Then it moved to their escapade with Janelle, probably his favorite time of the whole vacation. It made him smile, even though he was in tremendous pain and struggling mightily just to stay lucid.


“I can’t believe I got to do all this”, he was amazed watching the playback.

Soon thereafter, his body composition had finally broken down and Zac was eventually slurried into mush that would feed nutrients to his sister’s body.

The light from the mint went out.

 

Caley received her computerized reminiscence some time later, most of the imagery similar to what Zac saw, but from her point of view. It had included her final voring of Zac. She had noticed the distant computerized voice within her belly when Zac’s highlight replay had been shown to him. She smiled, wondering if it had included her final action with him. She hoped it did.

 

***

 

The next morning

 

“Thank you so much”, Caley said to the clerk as she completed the last of the paperwork. She had paid for both her and her brother’s packages, using his credit card for his original VIP package and putting the rest on her charge card.

The newly-minted brunette was sad to be leaving the resort; she’d really had the time of her lift. Never before had she felt so free to act on her fantasies, and not just ones involving tiny people. She’d even gotten some true relaxation between her time at the beach and repeated massages. The openness of the people who stayed here had been refreshing and liberating.  She would actually enjoy returning for her final week of freedom before heading back to college for her senior year. And she’d have the whole upstairs to herself.

“We really enjoyed having you here miss…and your brother”, the clerk said as she took back the clipboard.

--

 

As Caley was passing by the front desk on her way out, the lovely receptionist held up a hand to delay her.

“I just wanted you to know that I viewed your final meal on my monitor. I’d just like to know one thing if you would please indulge me…”, the receptionist paused for a moment, “…how was he?”

“Zac?”, Caley felt slightly embarrassed, but remembered that tracing had still been on for Zac. “Oh, he was succulent.”

The receptionist raised her eyebrows, then grinned broadly, “Mmmm, yeah…he looked it.”

Caley smiled back at her. “I was just wondering – do the authorities ever come inquiring about missing customers?”

“I see where you are going”, the receptionist replied, “It’s a common question. The answer is, yes, sometimes we get visits from investigators. However, once a person has willingly signed over the responsibility of their sentience in the shrinking process, we are under no legal obligation to inform them of how a particular shrinky met their demise, only that he or she has met their end. You can rest assured that we will be entirely discrete concerning your stay. If we did otherwise, it would be bad for business.”

--

 

Caley made the four hour trip home in good order. Of course, she knew her parents would eventually hire a private investigator to try to locate Zac, but that was their problem. In the meantime, she wondered whether her parents would let her have Zac’s room. After all, a lot could be accomplished in a week’s time using the Tiny Tinder app.

She recalled with relish how she had yanked Zac’s chain the whole time. She enjoyed doing that with all the men in her life and, once he’d been shrunk down at the resort and was her property, he was no different. She smiled as she thought of the rollercoaster of emotions Zac must have felt, from shock, to humiliation, to helplessness, to hope, to lust, and finally to his unaware voring. She didn’t understand why these actions thrilled her, she just knew that they did. Almost reflexively, as though her body was in sync with her thoughts, a tiny burp floated up her esophagus and out of her mouth.

These were her thoughts as she sat on the toilet to relieve the pressure on her abdomen. Her anal cavity seemed filled to bursting and she was having issues mustering up enough inertia to expel her waste. As she grunted through gritted teeth, she was eventually able to push the large tip out. She sighed as the rest of her poo flowed out more smoothly. Looking down, she noticed the sausage-like excretion, muttering to herself, “Damn Zac, you were a lot easier going in than you are going out…”

After flushing and washing her hands, she looked at her phone. Her trip to the Tiny Tinder Resort had given her lots of fun ideas.

 

The End