- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Highschool track star Reejus visits with his Aunt Chelsea and his cousin Trinity, who have recently moved from Wisconsin to a Manhattan skyrise apartment. Reejus is curious to see her flat.

This is chapter 1 of Misplaced Punishment 2.

This is set a couple years after the events of Misplaced Punishment.

Misplaced Punishment 2: Aunt Chelsea’s Place

 

Chelsea Simmons browsed her text messages, smiling. The semi-retired ex-Pharmacist had just received a message that her nephew Reejus that he would be visiting that afternoon. She hadn’t seen Reejus and that side of the family for awhile. She replied to him, “Any time after noon is fine Reej”. Financially very well off, with multiple millions in the bank, Chelsea’s typical work week comprised of working 7:30 to 11:30 four days a week.

Having recently moved from Madison, Wisconsin to Manhattan, where one of her three siblings lived, she had hoped to re-acquaint herself with Meredith and her family. She needed the moral support from Meredith following the recent disappearance of her nephew Chase, which had happened around the time of her visit to her sister Caroline’s house in the Chicago suburbs. Her last contact with Caroline ended in a screaming match where she was accused of all manner of activities. Of course, the fact that she had accidentally shrunk Chase down with her Tiny Tinder app and chose to eat him as a snack had left her with pangs of guilt in the following months. Not that she would ever admit that to Caroline.

Chelsea had made the move a month ago to the highrise apartment, finally getting most of their boxes unpacked and settled within the last week. She had reached out to Meredith, letting her know that she wanted to have a family get-together soon now that she and her 16 year old daughter Trinity had finally settled in. Her location was a good one – not too far from Trinity’s high school and only a couple miles from Meredith’s house. It also was near to some good shops and eateries. Most importantly for her, the pharmacy where she worked was within easy walking distance.

The quaint flat was very spacious for the two of them. Each had large bedrooms with wooden floors, each with their own walk-in closets and bathrooms (Chelsea’s bathroom was huge). There was a very large central living room area that spanned the distance between the two bedrooms. Just off the foyer entrance was the kitchen area, with the dining room that adjoined it and a corner of the living room. Opposite the dining room was a small enclosed study, all the rest of the area around the dining room being open. Both bedrooms and the living room offered wonderful balcony overviews of the Hudson River, perched as they were a dozen stories up.

The following needs to be said in regards to Chelsea - she did not like men in general. Sure, she could put on the charms when necessary to appeal to a man she found attractive, but she generally viewed men in a different light. Having been condescended to by powerful men for much of her career and with her husband leaving her soon after Trinity's birth, leaving her to raise the girl on her own, she took every opportunity to bring men to heel. The advent of the Tiny Tinder app had been a godsend for her. Not only did it provide her an occasional sexual release, but finding men via the app to be her little foot, butt and pussy slaves was her biggest social thrill in life. Her favorite  was in finding permanent toys. Thus far, she had tricked (or coerced, per her view) 4 such tinys, all of the younger male variety, ranging in ages of 18 through 24, to service her needs whenever and wherever she saw fit. Occasionally, she would even find a horny sucker to be a snack. Such was the case with twenty two young men thus far, almost exclusively teenagers, some as young as 15. There was just something delicious about quenching a young vibrant spirit that appealed to her on multiple levels, the least of them not sexually.

--

 

Reejus smiled broadly. He was looking forward to visiting his aunt and his cousin Trinity. Trinity, at 16 years old was two years his junior, had followed a similar athletic path as he. A track star in high school, he looked forward to continuing his career in college with a full ride scholarship to NYU in the upcoming Autumn. Though it had been awhile, they had kept in touch via Facebook and Facetime and he knew she looked up to him. He thought she was growing into a pretty young lady, a younger version of his aunt, with a charming, if sometimes playful, personality. He liked her flowing blond hair. With her ascending track skills, he thought she was well positioned to succeed in life, much as he.

With his day free, Reejus had taken an early lunch at his favorite local pub, eating a Philly cheesesteak and browsing his phone. Knowing that he was visiting today, Trinity had sent him a text message inquiring whether he knew or used the Tiny Tinder app. He had, in fact, been aware of the app, but having not looked into it too much, he had replied “no” to her, texting that maybe she could show him about it. She replied that her mother didn’t let her use the app yet and that she was hoping that he would show her. He replied with a frowny face emoji.

After he finished his lunch, he checked out the locals shops en route to the highrise. One of his favorite places was a music shop. His parents had ingrained in him the love of all types of music – classical, rock, alternative, you name it. The shop, Musical Emotion, had all sorts of antique items, old records and tapes. One of his friends also worked there several days a week. Egon was a bit on the weird side, but very smart and a veritable encyclopedia when it came to music, statistics and other things. Reejus enjoyed browsing the current selection and shooting the breeze with Egon.

Unfortunately, Egon wasn’t working this day and Reejus got bored quickly. After a half hour, he decided to cut short his window shopping and head over to his aunt’s flat. He thought about texting her, but he didn’t communicate much with his aunt, and, in the end, he decided he would just surprise her by arriving early.

--

 

Looking through her cabinets, Chelsea found that they were lacking. She had decided to make a nice lasagna dinner for her nephew’s visit. She knew it was one of Trinity’s favorite dishes. Thus far, there was no sign of the young lad and she had also wanted to visit a nearby clothing store which had a large selection of purses – she was in need of a new one. While she was out, she thought she would take care of another couple errands, making the grocery shopping her last of them to minimize her carrying as she  would be walking. Looking at the clock, she decided to write a note for Reejus, telling him to make himself at home if he arrived while she was out, that she would be back at around 3 at latest, with Trinity arriving not long after when she got out of school. It was nearly 1:30 in the afternoon.

--

 

Reejus whistled a cheery tune as he entered the elevator, a breeze from the lobby waving through his whispy brown hair. Looking at the time on his phone, it was 1:40. Arriving on the 12th floor, he walked a short distance down the hall until he reached the door denoting apartment 1206. He took a moment to work up his nerve, psyching himself up to see his aunt, who at times had a larger-than-life persona. Than he knocked, briefly but firm, 4 raps.

No answer. He waited around 10 seconds, than gave another 4 raps. Still nothing. He pressed his ear to the door. He didn’t detect any sound coming inside. Shrugging his shoulders, he turned the handle, finding it gave way, then pushed the door inwards, opening it.

As he peeked his head in, he said aloud, “Aunt Chelsea. It’s me, Reejus.”

Silence.

“Hmmmpf”, he said, opening the door fully now and entering the foyer. He took his shoes off, placing them on the welcome mat just inside the door. He detected a note on the small foyer table and picked it up, reading his aunt’s note, tell him to make himself at home.

Nodding his head, he set the note down and went about checking the place out, curious to see how his wealthy aunt lived. The last time he had visited their house in Madison was just a month before the incident with Chase, but that modest household belied Chelsea’s wealth as the Simmons had bought the house early on in their careers and Chelsea had continued to live their after her husband had left. This place seemed much more in style, more modern in the color scheme, eclectic paintings and furnishings. Walking into the living room, he saw the huge TV mounted into the wall – it must be atleast 80 inches, he thought, giving an approving nod.

--

 

Hmmm, Reejus thought, looks like I have the place to myself until atleast 3. And she did tell me to make my myself comfortable. With a smirk, Reejus decided to expore the flat.

With a cursory glance through the cabinets and cupboards, including a large pull-out cupboard, he was amazed by the variety of ingredients and cans therein. He perused the refrigerator, taking a small bottle of water.

Taking a sip, he set the bottle down on the kitchen counter which overlooked the dining room, finding a coaster to set it on. He found the mirrored walls (the mirror portion stopping at 5 feet up the wall) on the two enclosed sides of the dining room interesting, with tasteful paintings of food above the mirrors flanking both sides of the enclosed portion.

Making his way to the living room, he was surprised to find a vaulted ceiling. He guessed this apartment did not have an apartment above it on the next floor, atleast not a full-sized apartment to match the one he was in. The interior of the living room was well furnished with comfortable love seats and a large C-Shaped sectional, all giving plenty of space and directed towards the huge TV.  There were slide doors on each side of the TV leading out and Reejus unlocked and went through one to the balcony. It was a wonderful view of the River. Looking to either side, he saw that there were smaller balconies, one apparently attached to each of his aunt’s and cousin’s bedrooms. Must be nice, he thought, though he felt that more than one was a bit unnecessary.

After a brief respite, watching the boats and people below, he retraced his steps and went down the short corridor to the left (from the entrance). It soon became apparent that this was his cousin’s room and it was very large. It had an enclosed walk-in closet. He smiled as he observed all the hanging clothes and shoes that his cousin kept. He suspected she was a bit of a clothes-hound and now he could confirm that. He resolved to give her a bit of ribbing on that front when he saw her.

He told himself he knew better and it was a pervy thing to do, but he couldn’t help himself from going through her drawers. There he found drawers of shorts and t-shirts and tank tops and socks, but of course, he had a mind for other things. He approached a smaller dresser that was situated near the entrance to the bathroom. There he found what he was looking for – various bras, some utilitarian, but others downright sexy, with lacey and see-through elements. In the top drawer, he found her collection of panties – several colors and while some were utilitarian, there was a good selection of satin, lace and silk. They felt good to the touch. Although he wanted to, he willed himself not to give them a sniff. He was a bit of a perv, but not that kind of perv, he rationalized to himself. He smiled at his own thoughts.

There was also an elaborate small wooden box with an insignia on the lid which he didn’t recognize. The box was over to one side of the panty drawer. Amused, he wondered if his little cousin had her own vibrator yet and if this was indeed it’s storage. Opening it up, he was surprised to find it empty. A hollow portion of over 5 inches in length was set in a type of material that felt very good and comfortable to the touch, though he could not make out exactly what it was. He also felt that the hollow appeared a bit wide for a vibrator, especially for a girl whom he presumed was pretty tight down there. The length was conducive to a vibrator, however. Ah well, such are the mysteries of life, he thought, chuckling to himself. He closed the box back up.

The bathroom was relatively spacious, with a walk-in shower, the glass door being see-through, of course. Next to it was a comfortable-looking deep-set tub, the adjoining sides looking to be made out of marble. Across from the tub and shower, with several feet of separation, was the toilet, separated by a couple feet from the sink counter, which had a length that ran most of the way to the entrance.

 

With nothing more to see, he decided to investigate his aunt’s portion of the suite, bypassing the enclosed study (it was opposite the dining room and took up similar amount of space) which, from a glance, appeared to house a very high-tech looking computer and monitor system set upon a fine cherry wood-finished full-framed desk. He found Chelsea’s bedroom to be the same size as his cousin’s, though she had her own personal TV mounted into one of the side walls. Though not as large as the TV in the living room, it was a decent size, at 60 inches, he estimated.

Searching through the walk-in closet, he found some very expensive-looking outfits, and whereas his cousin’s clothing had a sporty element, his aunt’s clothing seemed to replace that with more formalwear. The shoe collection was also very extravagant. My aunt must go out a lot, probably to some large parties, he thought.

Searching the drawers, it was similar in nature to his cousin. He found the bra selection to be larger. He remembered that his aunt had always seemed well stacked. He guessed that she was a D-cup. In her panty drawer, he found another box with the same type of insignia that his cousin’s box had, made with the same type of wooden construct, except this box was much larger in width. A part of him had a strong desire to open this up and see what he expected to be his aunt’s collection of vibrators and other sex toys. His conscience felt a pang of guilt.  Maybe later, he assured himself. He wanted to complete his tour first.

He was astounded upon entering the luxurious bathroom. While it was effectively the same size as his cousin’s, the layout was a bit different. This one had the same walk-in shower, his aunt’s robe on hook just to the side of the shower door. But, the toilet was closer to the door, with a much smaller sink counter length. Making up the rest of the room was a very large Jacuzzi. Aunt Chelsea – stylin’, he thought. There were some fixtures holding folded towels above and to the side of the toilet.

He looked at his phone. It read 2pm. Damn – I got time to try this bad boy out! Thinking for a bit, he decided fuck it. I’ll be in and out in a half hour and in the meantime, I can look into that Tiny Tinder app that everyone’s been talking about. What better way than within the comforts of a nice, relaxing, massaging whirlpool. Starting the water on high, he quickly walked back to his cousin’s bedroom, stripping off his clothes and laying them folded neatly on a small table near one of her smaller dressers. He planned to wear his aunt’s robe until he got re-dressed or should his cousin or aunt arrive earlier than expected. She was of similar height (5’8” to his 5’10”), so the robe should fit relatively ok.

Reejus’ smallish flaccid cock bobbed up and down as he walked quickly through the living area and back towards his aunt’s bedroom. He caught a light wind current and, as he hurriedly walked, the thought that his aunt could walk in the door while he strutted across naked gave him both an urgency and a feint thrill. A shiver went down his spine as he passed the open area and into the corridor.

He noted that the Jacuzzi had filled only to ankle depth as he entered the bathroom. Feeling the water temperature, he found that it had heated quickly to a comfortable level already. Sitting on the circular seat which ran the circumference of the pool, he found the now above-ankle depth water to be lukewarm, but it would continue to heat further as more hot water poured in. The water flow was heavy and it wouldn’t take more than a few minutes to fill to armpit level.

 

Looking at this phone, he didn’t find any new text messages. He opened up the app store and typed in ‘Tiny Tinder’ to the search mechanism and hit enter.

“Alright Tiny Tinder, let’s see what all the buzz is about”, he said aloud softly. Seeing the logo for the app, he detected a familiarity to it. With a sheepish expression, he realized that the logo matched to the insignia on the boxes in both is cousin’s and aunt’s panty drawers.

Putting two and two together, he thought, You naughty, naughty girls!. He covered his mouth out of habbit as his grin widened from ear to ear, a tiny snort escaping his nostrils as he felt a slight embarrassment on their behalf.


*** 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter