- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 2 of Misplaced Punishment 2.

Misplaced Punishment 2: Playing with the App

 

It took some time for the app to download. By the time it had completed, Reejus was up to his armpits in steaming hot water and he had flipped on the air jets. One jet in particular blowing with medium strength into the small of his back felt very soothing to him.

Skipping his profile setting for the moment, he scrolled through several pages of women, focusing on the ones looking for a tiny companion. Options ranged from all sorts of sexual behaviors to personal slaves. There were more than a couple looking for a tiny snack. He doubted anyone would take those seriously, but you never knew. As he scrolled through, several of the women had posted pictures of their bodies. Some were full body images; some were focused on specific body parts. Not all were lookers, but enough were to the point that Reejus felt his cock twitch a time or two. With a knowing smile, he noticed it had become semi-erect. So easy to manipulate, he made fun of his own manhood. All in all, he found the app kind of fun. It gave him many ideas.

 

After several minutes, longer than he anticipated, he decided he better set up his profile settings before playing around further. Hmmm, if I was a tiny, what would I like to do with a hot girl?

Preferred tiny size – 3 inches sounded good to him. Pussy play and insertion? Yep, that sounds like fun. He checked that. A warning message came up recommending that he select a toughness level of at least medium toughness. Options came up – yes, no, select later. He decided on the latter for now. Next was butt play and insertion. Nah. He selected no for that option. He would really need to know the girl well to try that out. He left open the possibility in his mind that he might try that some day, just not right out of the gate.  Mouth play? Hmmm, that sounds pretty cool. He surmised it would be like receiving a full body blowjob. Sure. He selected yes to that one. Once again, the recommendation came up for at least medium toughness. Screw it, he thought, going ahead and selecting medium toughness.

Then an option came up to allow for swallow and digestion. He thought about it for awhile, wondering if selecting the option would have a recommended toughness. Just for grins, he selected the option and, indeed, a popup box with recommended super toughness came up. Smiling, he unselected the option altogether. Not ready to get eaten just yet, he thought, knowing he would never select that option, unless life circumstances spiraled out of control at some point when he got older.

He saw options for foot play, breast play and other items when he received an incoming text. It was from Trinity. “Hey Cousin Reej, I’ll see ya soon. Should be home not too long after 3.” He replied to the text, sending a happy face emoji. (he also accidentally selected yes to the foot play and breast play options, with his text reply overriding the warning popup for recommended toughness for foot play to supertough).

Seeing the time on his phone at 2:20, he decided to set an alarm for 2:45, then put the phone aside for now. He hadn’t had enough time to simply relax and enjoy the air jets that were bubbling the water around him. Spreading his body out, he let his arms and legs splay out a little and let his body droop a bit lower into the water, feeling the jet on his back creep up to mid-back and the water level up over his shoulders. He stretched his arms up over the edge of the tub, making sure to keep himself from drooping even further into the water. He closed his eyes, yawning, feeling a bit sleepy.

--

 

Feeling a shake, Reejus opened his eyes suddenly. What time was it? Did he miss the alarm? Was that his aunt arriving? Reejus propped himself up quickly. Somehow, he had power-napped and lost track of time. Looking at his phone, he sighed with relief. It read 2:40. Setting the phone back down, he noticed that both the alarm app and Tiny Tinder app windows were still open. Turning the jets off and clicking open the switch to drain the water, he took a minute to dry himself off.

“Aunt Chelsea?”, he said a couple times. He heard no reply.

He picked up his phone, which had went dark (he had the default screensaver display settings), remembering about his aunt’s box in her panty drawer. If he was going to check that out, he had better do so soon, before she came through the door. He grabbed her robe off the nearby hook and wrapped it around his mostly dried body. A couple small pockets of moisture made it cling to him a bit.

 

As the Jacuzzi continued to drain, Reejus walked into the bedroom and opened the panty drawer. Glancing down at his phone, which he held over the drawer, he confirmed the app logo matched to the box insignia. Very slowly, he pulled the box open. There, lying in four separate slots (a fifth slot being empty) were four tiny males of varying sizes, between 3 and 5 inches in length. They all appeared to be sleeping peacefully. Holy mackerel!, thought Reejus. His aunt was even worse than he thought. He hadn’t know what he expected – maybe one tiny and some other non-human toys? He stifled a laugh as he watched one of the tiny guys, a 3 inch long little fellow who he thought looked quite young and a bit similar to himself, give a little yawn and stretch his arms way over his head. Chomping his little lips, the tiny man brought his little hands to his face, balled up into fists, as he rubbed his eyes trying to clear the sand from them. The others just lay there on teeny pillows.

Reejus found them adorable. He could understand to a degree why his aunt would want to keep such ‘toys’.

Suddenly, Reejus’ phone blared to life. He had put the volume setting on max when he was in the Jacuzzi just in case someone called to ensure he heard a ring. Now, however, the loudness combined with the fact that he was snooping in his aunt’s bedroom and with something so…almost sacred to her, startled Reejus. He fumbled with his phone, clicking things he shouldn’t have as he attempted to grasp it. The foot play and breast play buttons were selected and a finger swiped across the send request button.

His phone landed in the drawer, getting tangled in between a couple of panties. His attention at the moment, however, was elsewhere.

Standing in his hollow spot within the box and looking up at him was the tiny man who had been rubbing his eyes. He stood there blinking, a confused look on his little face. The other three tinies had also awoken and were on their elbows or knees within their little hollow spots, cowering a little.

“Who the heck are you?!”, yelled the little standing man up to him. The voice sounded like squeaks to Reejus, but he could barely make out what was said.

“I’m Reejus, little dude”, he smiled at the guy.

The little man shook his head, looking confused, and gestured with is hands, “And who the heck is Reejus?”

“Oh, I’m Chelsea’s….”, Reejus began, but his voice trailed off. For at that moment, Reejus felt a tickling sensation through his whole body and he quickly disappeared from the tiny men’s view.

They looked at each other knowingly.

--

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter