- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 3 of Misplaced Punishment 2.

Images by nickisking1 (DA).

Chapter 4 – Shrunk and Caught

 

Chelsea was practically skipping as she entered her high-rise. The only thing slowing her down were the 2 small bags of groceries. Minutes prior, she had been thrilled to receive a nearby Tiny Tinder request.

Chelsea had prided herself on being a quick draw. She always thought if she had been born long ago in the Old West, she would have been one of the rare women to hold her own. This speed of thought also applied to her when it came to the Tiny Tinder app. Speedily reading through a request and, if she found the requestor willing to be shrunk and liked the profile pic and settings, she generally accepted, especially if the profile was a new one, as this one was. The newbies were the ones most likely to mix things up and also leave themselves open to her persuasive techniques.


Thus it was that when the request came through, her phone buzzing, she had quickly scanned through the profile and settings for the requestor. Sure, the tiny hadn’t selected being supertough, but the fact that his age was young (unfortunately, the person hadn’t taken a picture, so she couldn’t detect how good-looking he was) and that he was up for all sorts of play meant that she could atleast have one night of fun. Three inches was a decent size. Who knows, maybe if she really liked the tiny, she could trick it into becoming her fifth toy, and if not, possibly a snack.

She clicked the accept request quickly. Then, when the ‘shrink now’ popup  came up, she giddily clicked yes. Sure, she had committed to meeting and spending time with her nephew, and cooking dinner was on her mind, but she would track down the tiny a bit later for some fun, once she had ushered her nephew out and pressured her daughter to go to sleep early.

Interesting, she noticed, the requestor had also given the shrink size control over to the acceptor. What an idiot!, she thought. She went ahead and moved the scale a bit left, changing the tiny to 1.5 inches. This should keep the tiny in place, wherever he was, until she could locate and secure him. There was no doubt based on the blinking immediacy radius that the tiny lived somewhere in the building.

With a giggle, she swiped the app off of her phone screen (she knew from experience not to leave the app screen up, lest she accidentally hit a wrong button if someone texted her or called her) and dropped it into the purse on her shoulder, then entered her high-rise.

--

 

Reejus was completely disoriented.


After the tickling sensation all through his body, his body had tensed and stiffened, and he felt a sudden dizziness, than a falling sensation. For moments, his eyesight went dark. Then lightness. Than blurriness. He wobbled, falling on his butt with an “unfhh”.

He looked around. The room appeared huge now. He looked up at the dresser – it was like a tall building. Piled around him was a huge version of his aunt’s robe.

“Holy crap! I’ve been shrunk”, he said, his bewilderment finally settling down. Looking down, “And I’m naked!”, he exclaimed.  “Great!. Just great!”, he said in frustration. He was sure he hadn’t sent out any requests. “What the hell’s wrong with that stupid app?” He didn’t know how he would get out of this, but he resolved to delete the app after he had been resized back to normal.

He crawled out and over the robe, wondering where his phone was.

There – he felt it again. The tickling, tingling sensation. He closed his eyes, crouching down to a knee to try to steady himself. This episode didn’t last as long as the last time, but he felt that he had somehow gotten even smaller.

Oh my god. Am I going to shrink away to nothing?! What’s going on?, he worried. He jumped back up onto the side of the robe, laying there expectantly, waiting for the sensation to come back. Better that I’m laying on my side, he thought, in case the shrinking effect hit him again.

 

“Hey guys! Guys!”, he yelled up at the dresser top. He could see the drawer had remained half open.

There was no response. He felt helpless and alone. He lay there and waited.

--

 

Suddenly, there was a loud “BANG!” It came from some distance away.

Can it be 3 already?, he wondered. That sounds like a door closing. A huge door to him.

Reejus was somewhat conflicted – he certainly wanted to get his ‘problem’ taken care of as soon as possible, but at this size, should he try to contact his aunt? He was aware of the rumors from his cousin Chase's disappearance soon after Aunt Chelsea’s visit to his other aunt’s house in Chicago. He was unsure what to do.

 

Soon, there were heavy footfalls and they seemed to be coming closer, the wooden ground shaking. Perhaps discretion would be the better part of valor, he thought, jumping off the robe quickly and rushing to the side of the dresser furthest from the entrance from the corridor.

In came his aunt. She was walking barefoot and hummed along merrily as she walked, each step a loud ‘thump’ to Reejus. He peeked out from the side of the dresser as she came into the bedroom.

She stopped, looking down at the robe piled up in front of the dresser and back up to the half-open drawer.

“What. The. Fuck?”, she said, with emphasis on each word.

Peering into the drawer, she noted that just 3 of her ‘toys’ were in place in their box. Two thoughts struck her – (1) how the fuck did they get their little box open and (2) where was Dirk?

“Dirk, where the hell are you?”, she said sternly.

 

After some time with no apparent response, she said quite loudly, “God dammit Dirk, if I find that you’ve escaped again, you’re gonna be in big fucking trouble.”

Still no response.

“I mean it!”

Still no response.

 

After some more time, she sighed and closed her shrinkie box and then the drawer. She hadn’t noticed the shrinkie who had shambled his way to where Reejus’ phone lay, pulling it further into and beneath the panties. For Dirk was enamored with phones. And it offered him a possible way out if he could somehow jigger it to send a message out. He purposefully stayed hidden until the drawer was slammed shut, then flew head over heels into one of the woman’s panties.

Bending down and picking the robe up, Chelsea gave a little grunt as she took it into the bathroom to hang it back up.

 

Reejus made a run for it. Using all his track speed and endurance, he scooted out of the room and down the carpeted corridor. He had made his mind up. He would wait until his cousin showed before making his presence known.

Coming back into her bedroom, Chelsea detected some movement down the hallway towards the living room. She shook her head. That little bastard is gonna get it.

--

 

Even with his elite stamina, Reejus’ endurance was wearing thin. He had made it into the living room, apparently without detection, and kept close to the wall as he tried to decide where to hide. He took some deep breaths as he looked out at the huge furniture.

Reejus took a several steps towards the huge sectional in the middle of the spacious room. The sectional looked like an excellent place to hide. Not hearing any footfalls, he jogged for a bit then went into full sprint.

Halfway there, he thought, then there was a gust of wind and…

“oof”.

--

 

Chelsea had crept silently down the hallway, crouching, then crawling behind the tiny man as he broke into a sprint. He hadn’t looked back, thinking he was safe for the moment. He was most assuredly wrong.

Chelsea grabbed the little man around his midsection with her thumb and middle finger, lunging at him when she crept within range.

Opening her hand up, she dropped the little naked man face down. For a moment, she considered spanking him with the back of one of her fingernails. Or would a good squishing suit him better?, she wondered.

Just then, there was a jangling at the front door and in walked Trinity, setting her book bag down on the dining room table and walking over towards her mother.

--

 

“Whacha got there, mom?”, Trinity asked, popping her chewing gum. “Did you get a new shrinkie?”

Chelsea had now gotten to standing and towered over Reejus, her big toe over his body, his hands pressed around it’s sides as if he could somehow wrestle it from crushing him.

“Nah. It’s just Dirk”, Chelsea answered, “somehow the little bastard got out of his box”, she pressed her toe lightly into Reejus’ midsection, knocking the wind out of him. “I was just considering his punishment.”

“Aww, don’t be too tough on him, mom. Since he’s already out, can I play with him?”, she inquired brightly.

Sighing, Chelsea withdrew her foot. “Sure. Go ahead”


“You hear that little one?”, Trinity said mockingly, smiling down at him, “You’re mine now.”

Chelsea turned and walked away. As she went towards the kitchen, she cocked her said, saying “Don’t think you’re gonna escape your punishment Dirk. You’ll be sleeping in my butt tonight.”

“Eww. Mom, that’s so gross”, Trinity said, scrunching her nose.

 

Reejus looked up at his huge cousin. Trinity wore a peach colored t-shirt which bore just a hint of midriff, with blue jean skirt that came up pretty high on her sleek thighs. Completing her outfit were black fishnet stockings and red runners shoes. She had pronounced bangs on her blond hair, which she wore somewhat short, just above her shoulders. Her eyes were a warm, dreamy blue. Surely, she’ll come to my rescue, Reejus thought.

“Just make sure you clean up that little brat once you’re finished with him. Oh, and Trinity”, she lightly scolded, pointing down towards Trinity’s feet, “shoes!”

“Whoops, sorry mom”, Trinity said, quickly going back to the foyer to take her shoes off.

Reejus sat there, his tiny naked body sprawled on the carpet, wondering what he had gotten himself into.


*** 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter