- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 2 of Misplaced Punishment.

Misplaced Punishment: Shrunk and Found


That evening Chase was getting ready for a shower (he set the water to running to heat it up, usually waiting several minutes to get it nice and steamy) and thought while he waited that he’d check out the app and see what all the excitement was about. Still shirtless, he headed back to his room to peel off his socks as well.

En route to his room, he passed his aunt in the hallway.

“Um, hi Chase”, she said as he breezed by, listening to music from his earbuds connected to his phone and barely noticing Chelsea in his peripheral vision as he danced towards his room.

“Hi Aunt Chels”, he said.

Chelsea was impressed – Chase had grown some muscles since she’d last seen him and they were beginning to show on his athletic frame. Nice shoulders and pecs and abs, strong legs, she thought, happy to see her nephew was growing into a man. She lingered by the door to her guest bedroom, which was near to the bathroom, phone in hand. She heard the running water and Chase’s bare footsteps as he went back into the bathroom.


The app downloaded quickly onto his phone, and he idly set up his profile. There wasn’t a lot to it, and he wasn’t expecting much. The thought of mouth play sounded fun, so he chose his preferred height as three inches. He made sure to make himself semi-tough. From what he'd overheard in the conversation earlier, he didn't want to take a chance on going the supertough route and encouraging some girl out there to use him as a forever tiny. Once his profile was set up he ignored the rest of the ‘likes and dislikes’ portion of the app and got to swiping.

His aunt had been right; people didn’t put a lot in their profile pictures. Most of them were close-ups of pussies, both shaved and unshaved. Once he realized that, Chase just kept swiping right. What was the harm? It may lead to some interesting conversation.

Chase finished getting naked next to the tub and idly kicked his boxer shorts into the corner, hitting the side of the shower. His mother hated when he did that, but old habits were hard to brake.

 

At that moment, his aunt unwittingly entered the bathroom. He must have left the door slightly ajar.

“Oh...Chase”, she said, observing his naked form, “sorry about that. The door was open. Didn’t realize you were in here.” She closed the door gently behind her, then stood next to the door, trying to memorialize the image that she’d just seen. Wow, she didn’t realize how manly Chase had gotten these last couple years. He was always cute, but…he really had grown up, in more ways than one. She smirked mischievously, than scolded herself for such thoughts, “Bad Chelsea. Bad”, she muttered.

Chase had collected himself. He had been flexing in the mirror when she had come in and he had to quickly cover himself. It was slightly embarrassing for his aunt to see him naked, but he was proud of his body, so it didn’t bother him too much. “It’s no problem Aunt Chels”, he tried to keep from sounding nervous or embarrassed.

 

“Hey listen”, Chelsea said, talking through the door, “I’ll be leaving early tomorrow. I apologize for spending all the time with your mother. So if I don’t see you then, just wanted to say it’s good to see you and sis again. Perhaps I’ll see you again soon and we can spend more time together.”

 “Sure Aunt Chels. That’d be fun. Have a good trip back.”

Chase waited to hear her walk away before getting into the tub. Leaning his upper body just outside of the flowing water, he got back to the app, he sent his request out, then set the phone on the sink next to the tub as he pulled back the curtains and entered his running shower. The water was just right and felt good on his skin.

It wasn’t 2 minutes later when his phone vibrated with a match.

The sixteen-year-old reached out through the curtain and tapped the app notification.

“Now how do I…?” Chase’s voice trailed off as the app opened. Behind him a bottle of shampoo fell off the side of the shower. He jumped at the noise and didn’t notice his thumb clicked yes on ‘accept request.’ Chase held the phone at his side and leaned into the tub, picking up the shampoo bottle and replacing it.

As he did so, he didn’t notice his thumb press ‘accept terms’ on his phone. Forgetting about the app entirely, he sat it on the bathroom sink as he flexed again in front of the mirror before leaning into the water and closing the shower curtain. Vanity, thy name is Chase.

 

***

 

While Chase was taking his shower, Chelsea had gone downstairs in the kitchen enjoying her ass-toy. The little pervert must have really hated being inside her ass; he hadn’t stopped struggling all day.

Enjoying a glass of milk before bed, Chelsea idly perused the new matches on Tiny Tinder. There was a flood of the usual requests. Men were predictable. But as long as they selected the option that let Chelsea have control over their size Chelsea didn’t particularly care what they wanted.

Then the app vibrated after she swiped right on one of the pictures.

“Oooh, a match!” she said to herself. She wasn’t really up to any extra-person action tonight, but she had no problem setting up something for tomorrow. She could use a snack for the long drive back home.

To her surprise, when she opened the chat feature the man had already agreed to her terms. With no conversation at all!

“Tsk tsk,” she said to the empty kitchen, “Does he really think I’m that easy?”

“Holy shit,” she said as the app immediately vibrated again.

“Shrinker nearby! Initiate shrinking?” it asked her, the letters flashing red across her screen.

With a cruel smile, she opened the shrinking dial.

“Have fun you little toy,” she said to the picture on the phone. “Let’s see how you like life at three inches…Baller 16”, she giggled at the id, then slid the slider all the way to her left.

 

Without knowing anything about the man she’d matched with, Chelsea casually clicked ‘Final Decision.’ The part of her that wasn’t a fan of men rejoiced as she casually sealed someone’s fate as a tiny. The part of her that was enjoying having a man in her ass flared up yet again. She finished her milk in a long gulp.

 (Chelsea)

Caroline just happened to come into the kitchen at that time.

“Hi sis. Hey, just wanted to complement you on being a great mother. Chase is really growing into quite a handsome and well-mannered young man. I know it can’t be easy for you, having to do all the work yourself.

“Thanks Chels”, Caroline said, with heartfelt appreciation of her sister’s acknowledgment.

 

Chelsea went upstairs to her room, where she would spend the evening with her friend Mr. Hitachi, and thoughts of the situation she had just condemned a man to spend the rest of his life in. All because he had the misfortune of matching with her on an app.

 

***

 

Chase had just enough time to wonder what was happening to him before he shrank. He pushed the water knob in, stopping the water. There was a feeling of pins and needles over his entire body, and he glanced wide-eyed at his phone as he stepped out of the shower with towel in hand.

The app!, he thought, just as the floor vanished from beneath his feet.

A moment later he found himself kneeling on the cold linoleum of the bathroom floor, sliding off the now huge towel. He was sopping wet.

“No!” he yelled; his voice tiny. It immediately vanished in the vastness of the room. “Shit!”

Far above him stretched the sink he’d been flexing in front of. He could even see the corner of his phone sticking out over the edge. Desperate for anything that might help him, Chase spun in a circle trying to see anything that he could even start to climb on to get back up to his phone.

“There’s gotta be something!” he said to himself. “How the hell did this even happen?” He pondered what to do for a few minutes.

 

Then there came a sound that shook him to his core. The bathroom door opened.

“Dammit Chase!”, Caroline whispered as she entered the bathroom. He’d kicked his clothes into the corner again, and even left his phone on the sink!  “Someday you’re gonna have to start taking care of your stuff.”

Shaking her head, she didn’t notice Chase on the ground, three inches tall. He yelled up at her to get her attention, but she was too busy humming to herself to notice. He also noticed she was not wearing her glasses, which was typical of her nightly routine right before she went to bed.

Omigosh, he thought, without her glasses and after all the wine she’s drunk, she’ll never see me.

He watched helplessly as she grabbed his phone and the pile of clothes before leaving the bathroom.

“Chase!” he heard his mother the giantess call in the hallway, “I’m putting your phone on your bed!”

Chase ran after her as fast as he could, but she was far faster than he could ever hope to be. By the time he’d crossed the five feet to the hall she had already entered and left his room. Breathless, he could only look on in dismay as he saw her leave his room and go down the stairwell. It seemed to be miles away.

 

***

 

Two minutes later, having decided Chase must have left the house without his phone again, Caroline walked back upstairs. Chelsea had already retired for the night and the single mother essentially had the house to herself.

“Or so I thought,” she said as she saw movement and what appeared to be a tiny figure jogging across the carpet in the upstairs hallway, though it was a bit blurry to her.

Chase stopped jogging when he saw his mother approach. She was looking down at him. Thank goodness she finally saw him!

“Hey there you little perv!” the giantess said to the shrunken man. “I see my sister decided to let you go? Or did she fall asleep and you got to crawl your way out of her butt finally?”

“Oh shit,” Chase said to himself as he realized what was happening. She saw him alright. And she thought he was the little guy Aunt Chelsea had been torturing all day.

 

A dozen thoughts ran through Caroline’s mind as she looked at the little perv. She knew what her sister had been doing to him all day, and she knew her sister had promised to let him out sometime soon. She just hadn’t expected it to be in her house.

Then she realized this was her chance too. Her chance to get back at the creep that had been watching women in the locker room.

Before she could think about what she was doing, Caroline snatched up the tiny perv. She knew she didn’t have to worry about being careful; if he’d spent the day in Chelsea’s muscle-bound ass he must have been made super-tough.

She hurried into the bathroom and shut the door behind her.

“So, you think you can just perv around my house too?” she said to the tiny in her hand as she dropped him into the sink. “I bet Chelsea thought that would be just hilarious!”

The single mom didn’t bother giving the perv a chance to respond, didn’t spare him a glance. She knew enough already; he deserved this punishment. And she deserved the chance to let loose for once.


Chase screamed as he fell and bounced off the side of the sink. He was sure that fall was going to kill him, but instead he slid down the glimmering white porcelain only to be stopped by the sink plug. At his size if it hadn’t been there, he would have had a hard time not simply vanishing into the pipes to someday be fished out by a confused plumber.

His mother thundered out something that he didn’t quite hear. The words were just too big, but he got the gist. She thinks I’m that guy Aunt Chelsea trapped! “Oh shit,” he said to himself as he realized what was about to happen.


“So, you think you can spy on women, huh? You little pervert”, Caroline scolded him as she turned the faucet on. She had it turned well into the red, and the hot water hit Chase right in the chest as he looked up, sending him scooting over towards the side of the sink.

“Oh no you don’t”, Caroline said sternly. She flicked him back into the center, back under the faucet spray.

 

Chase felt hot water get into his mouth and nose and he gurgled, trying to catch his breath as the water poured over him. He imagined this was what it was like to be waterboarded. And it was getting hotter.

 

“I think you’re overdue for a cleaning and a spanking”, she said. Steam was starting to rise from the sink.

 

Chase heard her say something to him, but he couldn’t hear her over the roar of the falling water.

 

Momentarily, Caroline picked up the tiny from the sink. Within her hands, Chase felt roughly tugged this way and that, her hands massaging some type of soapy liquid into his body. He wanted to yell up to her, but he was having difficulty keeping the liquid out of his eyes and mouth. When he got some of it in his mouth, he stammered and coughed.

The three-inch man was incredibly light and warm in her hand. The room was already steaming up, just the way she liked it, so when she held the tiny up to her face she didn’t get the good look she was hoping for. She wanted to know what her first tiny boy looked like, but that would have to wait.


When Chase had been lifted near his mother’s face, he thought at last that he was saved. But when she held him up to her face, he realized she didn’t recognize him. There was steam everywhere, and she wasn’t wearing her glasses.

Oh I’m fucked!, he quickly realized.

 

Caroline stopped trying to see the tiny man through the steam. She placed him back under the faucet to clean off the soap.

"Watch this, you little fucker,” she said with a giggle to the tiny man as he felt him squirm in her hand. The power she felt over him was exhilarating, intoxicating. Finally, she could get some revenge on at least one bad man.

She took out a hair band from a drawer near the sink, brought it over him to his mid-section, then bent his body forward over her hand. With her other hand, she took the other side of the band, pulled it back and let go. It whipped into his buttocks with a ‘thwack’.

 

“Eroooouch!”, he yelled, arching his head back in pain.

Chase screamed and fought against his mother’s fingers for all he was worth. He was strong for a sixteen-year old, but against a woman twenty times his size? When he was only three inches tall? His best efforts were worthless.

With her thumb and forefinger, she trapped his head and ankles and repeated the pull back and whip-thru of the band several more times until she saw that the shrinky’s backside was red and sore.

Earlier that day the worst thing he could have imagined was dropping a catch when he was wide open. Maybe failing a test and getting held off the team until he got his grades back up. Now he had a new standard for horrified.

With a few more strikes to his back, butt and upper thighs, Chase lost all sense of his surroundings. With the pain from the heat of the water, how roughly he was being handled and her spanking, along with the surrealness of it all, he lost consciousness.

 

“I think that’s enough for you,” she said to him, noticing him go limp. She took the hair band away and placed it back in the sink drawer.

The tiny person looked spent. She took another look at him. He really seemed to be cute and quite young, though she couldn't be too sure as her eyes lacked focus. She switched the faucet to lukewarm.

The tiny began to gain some life as she soaped and massaged the warm little thing in the sink. Once she was happy with the level of cleanliness, she brought the little form to her nose and sniffed to confirm it smelled clean.

Entering back into her bedroom proper, she pulled a sock from her dresser. Without bothering to be gentle she lifted up the tiny, marveled briefly at how warm he felt, then dropped him into the sock.

“Sleep tight you little pervert,” she said to him as she tied the sock shut.

 

*** 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter