- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 5 and finale of Misplaced Punishment 2.

Images by nickisking1 (DA).

Misplaced Punishment 2: Feeling Flat

 

“Gosh Reej, I might have eaten you. Why didn’t you TELL me it was you. I thought you were Dirk?”, said Trinity, exasperated.

“Sorry…I..I tried, but you had your earbuds in”, Reejus said, half-lying.  Trinity nodded.

“I can’t believe you let me…use you”, Trinity said, now deeply embarrassed. She covered her breasts with one arm.

“Hey, it wasn’t all chocolates and roses on my end either?”, he said, slightly offended, “and I’m the tiny one, after all.”

“Sorry. You’re right”, she said, relaxing her arm.

“Who’s Dirk, by the way?”, Reejus continued.

“Uh, one of mom’s tinies. He’s pretty young. You actually look very similar to him at your size”, she replied. Hmmm, come to think of it, he is a bit smaller than Dirk, she thought. Suddenly, self-consciousness and awkwardness began to kick in for both of them.

 

After a couple moments of empty silence, and a bit of shock on her part, she asked, “H..how did you end up…like this?”

Sitting on Trinity’s palm, Reejus explained all that he knew, from the moment that he had entered the flat. She followed everything he said intently.

“Hmmm, so it looks like someone shrunk you using the app…or you somehow clicked something wrong. I…I really don’t know, though. Mom won’t let me even download the app onto my phone. I just know a little bit from what my friends have shown me.”

“Yeah…I don’t know either.”

“So…where is your phone?”, she asked.

Reejus had a confused looked on his face. “You know, I don’t know where it went. Once I shrunk, it just disappeared. I never saw it again.”

“Weird”, said Trinity, deep in thought.  Reejus nodded.

--

 

Back in the kitchen, Chelsea put the finishing touches on the lasagna and put the pan into the oven to let it bake. It would be some time before it was ready.

With the entrée cooking, she surmised the sides could be prepared closer to it’s finishing time, so she would worry about them later, perhaps after Reejus finally arrived and then she could get his preference of vegetables and bread. She hoped he liked garllc bread as it was a favorite of hers with pasta.

Reflecting on the fun she knew Trinity was having with Dirk, she poured herself a small glass of wine and retired to her bedroom.

--

 

Back in Trinity’s bathroom, Reejus was trying to chip away at some of the awkwardness. There was some light discussion of her recent running performances.

“You still like the relay the best?”, he asked, raising an eyebrow. He had been more of a long-distance runner himself.

“Yeah. I think so. I just love the team aspect, ya know”, Trinity replied, “Having each of us depending on each other, running for each other, that sort of thing.”

“Hey, you remember that one time when we were younger, when we ran off down the trails…?”

Trinity nodded, laughing. It was a good memory. Her and Reejus and Chase were in their early teens at a family reunion at Starved Rock. They had run away from the adults, finding a hidden trail and circling back to their tables, going to town on all the desserts while the adults scoured the forest reserve looking for them.

Reejus laughed too, but for a fleeting instant, a look of sadness swept Trinity’s typically warm blue eyes. She had liked her cousin Chase and had received the real story from her mother about how she had eaten Chase in a fit of horniness and hunger after the mixup at Aunt Caroline's house. Trinity was both envious and disappointed in her mother's actions.

She had a moment of clarity. Their talking had reminded her that the little boy on her palm was her real life cousin, not just some obscure tiny that meant nothing to her. Seeing him tiny and naked there and recalling the past mischievousness got her juices flowing and gave her an idea. It was a way to alleviate the embarrassment of the awkward situation.


Setting Reejus down on the shoulder of the tub, she released the drain and stood up, toweling herself off. “Stay right there”, she commanded softly.

"Uh, ok”, he said, as if there were somewhere else he would go. Reejus’ eyes followed her as she walked away, marveling at the way her bountiful ass cheeks swayed as she moved – what a gorgeous creature.

 

Trinity set her towel on a hook and sauntered into her bedroom. She came rustling back in soon enough, now in a purple kimono robe that came up to about mid-thigh on her.

Reejus thought she looked sexy. “How about helping me get re-sized?”

“Let’s go”, she said in seeming agreement, picking him up and cradling him carefully in her hands, her open palm below and the other hand wrapped over the top, like she was carrying a small precious animal. “First thing we need to do is find your phone.”  She had a reasonable suspicion on where it was.

 

Opening her bedroom door, she walked quickly down the hall into the living room.

“Mom?”, she asked. She could smell food cooking and wondered if she was in the kitchen somewhere.

“In here honey”, said her mother’s voice from the direction of the bedroom.

“Er, do we have to get HER involved? I’d rather her not see me this small”, Reejus asked.

Trinity didn’t reply, simply smiling wickedly and rolling her eyes.

“Uh, Trinity…?”, he said, trying to get her attention, but Trinity ignored his voice and kept walking down the hallway and emerged into her mother’s bedroom, where she found Chelsea sitting in her small recliner, sipping wine and watching her TV. She pressed a knuckle into his groin, fondling him.

--

 

“Guess who was trying to escape again”, Trinity said, nodding to her hand when her mother looked over.

“Trinity! What the hell are you doing…?”, squeaked the little voice, drowned out as it was within her hands.

Nevertheless, she tightened her grip on him, quieting him, with the one finger continuing to rub his genitals.

Chelsea gave her a sideways look. “Again?”, she said, sounding disappointed. She set her wine down on the table coaster and got up.

“My goodness”, said Chelsea, “give him here”, she held out her hand, “it’s about high time I dole out some real punishment.”


Trinity giggled, handing over and placing the tiny boy face down into her mother’s hand.

Chelsea felt the tiny’s hardness on her palm. “Excited for your punishment, eh? Well, we’ll just see about that.” She lowered herself to the floor on one knee.

“Teach him a lesson mom”, Trininty said, then brought a hand up to her face to hide her grin and lowered herself into crossed legs position, sitting Indian style, the opening in her kimono offering him a glimpse of her nether region should he look over.

Reejus couldn’t believe what was happening. What is she doing? She knows how dangerous my aunt is to tiny men. It was such a betrayal. He could only hope for the best, that she was simply playing a prank on him and would rescue him before his aunt did any real harm.

Chelsea kept the tiny man face down, maneuvering him near the end of her foot. “This will teach you to try to escape”, she scolded.

 

Holding him over her big toe, her index finger on his upper back and her thumb on the back of his legs, Chelsea wound her middle finger up and flicked the exposed tiny butt hard with the back of the fingernail.

“Ooooouch!”, exclaimed Reejus. He hadn’t been spanked like this since he was a toddler and never this severely.

Watching from the side, Trinity couldn’t repress a snigger. Not only was it turning her on, but she thought Reejus’ reaction was downright funny. He looked sideways over to her, his eyes pleading. She shook her head playfully, indicating she wasn’t going to stop her mother.

‘Flick’, another fingernail slap across his bottom.

Tears came to Reejus’ face. “Please…”, he tried to scream, but his pain was so great that the noise didn’t elevate into a yell. All Trinity heard was a squeak.

Just then, Chelsea slid the toe from underneath the tiny boy.

Reejus fell face down on the wood floor, his erection painfully scraping the floor, causing him to wince and react painfully. He tried to lift his hips up, but suddenly the ball of his aunt’s foot was pressing on him. It pressed his pelvis hard back into the floor. Beneath him, he felt the hardness of his cock shatter as it was bent out of shape, giving way to the hardwood floor. He screamed in pain, twisting his face to the side.


To the side, Trinity watched, giggling at his reaction. Than, a look of concern came over her. “Mom, you’re not hurting him are you; like, really hurting him?”

“Oh no, honey, these little guys can take the abuse. They’re practically indestructible.”

“Wait…”, Trinity started to say, but Chelsea had put her full weight down over Reejus’ body, squishing him. There was a popping sound as she ground her foot, nearly flat to the floor. Neither female could see it, but Reejus’ little eyes, opened wide under the pressure, had popped out of their sockets as his tiny body exploded, traveling unseen through the air and landing feet way.

“Mom…uh, is he gonna be ok?”, she asked nervously. As yet, no blood had escaped the circumference of Chelsea’s foot.

That’s weird. I’ve never had one do that before, thought Chelsea. She had felt the tiny man’s body pop beneath her sole. There was that unmistakable wetness. No tiny could survive after that.

“Heck no. That little guy is finished. I guess I’ll just have to find another one. It’s probably for the best anyway – him trying to escape and all.” As she talked, blood began to ooze out on the sides of her foot, which was still firmly imprinted into the floor.

Omigod!, thought Trinity, her hands covering her open mouth as she fought back a scream. She couldn’t believe it. Sure, she got turned on by seeing her cousin get used in unaware fashion by her mother, but she didn’t expect her to actually crush him into bug paste.


“Get me some Kleenexes, will you honey, this tiny made a mess.” Chelsea’s thoughts turned to the young man that she had shrunk earlier – perhaps she could finagle him into being a replacement for Dirk.

 

Trinity just sat there, cross legged for a few moments, staring at her mother’s foot.

“Honey!”, she said sternly, getting the girl’s attention, “some Kleenexes?”

“Oh…uh…sure, mom”, she said, finally collecting herself and standing up. She ran into the bathroom and quickly took several sheets of toilet paper from the roll.

 

Coming back in, she handed them to her mother, who had remained standing there.

“Thanks honey”, Chelsea said, taking the toilet paper from the girl. She wondered aloud as she bent down to scrape the bloody pulp off her foot and the floor, “Hmmm, where is that cousin of yours? I thought Reejus was gonna come over and visit my flat?”

Shrugging her shoulders, her eyes maintained on the now unrecognizable splatter, she answered in a matter-of-fact voice, "…maybe he just did".

“Huh, what…?, Chelsea said, dumbfounded, as she looked at her daughter, following her vision to the tiny splatter at her feet.

 

Chelsea’s face reflected the sudden realization of what had transpired. She immediately was flooded with a mixture of emotions. Sure, she felt a twinge of sadness at her nephew’s disposal. She had actually kind of liked the boy – one of the few respectful ones in her opinion. But, more importantly, she would need to find a replacement for her expected evening entertainment.

 

The End