- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 3 of Misplaced Punishment.

image of Chelsea driving, with her sunglasses up, by Giantessex21.

Misplaced Punishment: Fast Food

 

The next morning Chase felt his sock prison swing back and forth like a clock pendulum. He’d managed some sleep that night, but it was hard to tell what was a nightmare and what was reality. The bruises he had suffered at his mother’s rough treatment had for the most part healed due to his medium toughness setting. He could faintly see through the fabric of the sock and as far as he could tell his mother was carrying him downstairs.

“Hey Chelsea!” Caroline’s voice called.

Through the side of the sock Chase could see his Aunt getting her shoes on, her luggage already by the front door. He shook in fear as she approached the giantess, then let out a small scream as he realized what was happening.

“I found your little perv running around last night sis,” Caroline told her sister as she finished tying her shoes, “I gave him a thorough cleaning, but next time let the creep out somewhere else, okay?”

Chelsea took an extra moment tying her shoes when she heard her sister’s statement.

 

Let him out?, Chelsea asked herself, He’s still squirming in my ass right now!

Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, Chelsea stood up with a conspiratorial smile on her lips. She decided to play along.

“Oh, did you give him a show too?” she asked her older sister as she squeezed her cheeks together, sucking the actual pervert deeper into her ass. She saw Caroline had a little squirming figure in a sock, and she reached out and took it from her.

“He didn’t get much of a show,” Caroline said as Chelsea took the little pervert from her. “But he was quite the squirmer!”

Chase tried to scream as Chelsea’s hand wrapped around his cotton prison. He may have spent the night in a terror-and-confusion induced panic, but he knew for sure he didn’t want to go with Chelsea. She was the one that mentioned Tiny Tinder and got him interested enough in it to download in the first place!

Chelsea said her goodbyes to Caroline, which always made the two of them a little sad. They were very close sisters, even though they lived quite far away. But the two were happy knowing that on their next visit, Caroline would be heading out to Chelsea’s home by the beach.


And Chelsea was happy knowing she had another toy, wrapped in a sock and tucked in her jacket pocket.

She made a special point to pull into a Comet Coffee parking lot once she left. Chelsea pulled the sock from her jacket pocket, undid the knot, and dumped out another tiny into her hand.

Chase looked up at his aunt, almost in a trance. With her hair up in a pony tail, her perfect tan and her sun glasses on, he thought she looked pretty hot.

“Are you the little guy I randomly matched with last night?”, she asked as she held him up to her face, sniffing him. “Mmmm, smells like teen spirit”, she said, pleasantly noticing his youthfulness. Her eyes narrowed as she realized the tiny looked familiar. She quickly raised her sunglasses to her forehead.

“Holy shit! Chase?!!”

Chase tried to stand, but Chelsea immediately shook her hand enough that he could only get to his knees. He started to yell, then saw the look on her face. Yes it was shock. Yes it was confusion. But mostly it was excitement.


“So you were the one I matched with last night?”, she asked and knew the truth as she said it. He nodded ashamedly. She had no idea her nephew was such a little perv. Clearly, he wanted to be sexually abused based on the open-ended settings on his request.

She looked deep in thought, her eyes had a faraway look in them, even though she was peering directly at him. "Yup", she whispered to herself, "and he's just the perfect size. He’s just too cute." She seemed to have made up her mind on something and her pupils once again came into focus.

 

“Well Chase, I’ve got good news and more good news and bad news,” she announced to Chase as her hand rocked back and forth, due to her using her other hand to pull her panties aside underneath her skirt.

“The good news is, since you weren’t made supertough, I can’t add you to my permanent collection or fulfill my dream of someday having both my holes filled with forever tinies.”

Chase felt a sense of relief, but also shock that his aunt would even consider such an option for him.

“And I’ve got more good news”, she continued, watching him closely, “thanks to your agreement on the app, I can unshrink you whenever I want!”

Chase felt a sense of relief hit him as he nervously waited for what the 'bad news' would be. Unfortunately, he couldn’t control his little self as it had begun to erect as soon as he had been pulled out of the sock.

“Thank god. Aunt Chels, can’t you simply re…”

Panties out of the way, she lowered the fingers from her free hand under the steering wheel. Chelsea knew when he figured out what the bad news was, right around the time her fingers entered her shaved snatch.

“The bad news is”, she interrupted him, “I've got several hours left on my trip and I'm REALLY hungry and there's not a restaurant or cafe enroute for a hundred miles. And you…,” she paused, "you look simply delicious.”

 

Chase let out a pathetic cry as he realized what was about to happen. Then he screamed, “Aunt Chelseeeee…”, as he was accelerated straight into his Aunt’s mouth.

The warm lips engulfed him immediately and her hand adjusted so quickly he barely had time to try to slow his envelopment before her fingers pushed on his back and legs. In a moment he was swished around and hit something soft on the side of her tongue.

“Noooo!” he screamed as he struggled, pushing outward with his arms to try and get enough room to think.

With her nephew firmly in place, Chelsea began fingering herself wildly. “Mmmm”, she moaned as his abdomen wiggled against her taste buds. She giggled as she felt his tiny package.

 

She cranked the radio as she pulled out of the parking lot, happy to let some classic rock get her long drive home started. Chelsea barely made it onto the freeway before she bundled him into her throat and swallowed him whole and, along with her anal toys’ efforts, brought herself to her first orgasm of the drive.

“Yummy yummy, in my tummy”, she yelled, “Only five hours to go!” she said in a singsong voice as she merged with traffic. She let loose with herself, shaking her head side to side and swinging her hair, singing loudly with the music.



Epilogue

 

This had been an awesome trip home, one she would remember longingly for a long time.

She had become wet when she had decided to eat her snack and when she saw that it was her nephew in the sock, her pussy juices had really begun to flow.

She could feel the squirming in her tummy. She knew that he'd been shrunk medium-tough, so he'd last most of the way before being digested. It was a feeling that she loved and hoped she would never get used to. Chase was the twelfth such snack she’d had since she began using the app, but he was the first tiny she had really known. Something about that made her orgasm that much more intense. He even tasted better than any other she had consumed. He would definitely replace the basketball player as her new favorite.

She rubbed herself again at the remembrance of the two large gulps it had taken to devour Chase, her throat massaging his frantically twisting and flailing body slowly down her gullet. She imagined the utter terror and helplessness he must have felt and it made her smile. She knew it was wrong on so many levels, but that was how she loved her young prey.

--

 

Chase lasted most of the trip back home. Chelsea finally felt him go silent with less than a half hour left. He’d eventually been slurried into mush, feeding nutrients into her body. For Chelsea, it had been the best trip she’d ever taken, with countless orgasms.

She called Caroline to let her know that she had gotten home safely and thanked her again for the hospitality and told her she couldn’t wait to see her and Chase again. She slept very soundly that night, even taking out her little anal toy to give him a rest.

 

The next morning, as she sat on the toilet, she carefully plucked Chase’s remains from her stool. Being semi-tough, his little skeleton had survived digestion pretty much intact. She gently set his remains in a little box and dug up a little out-of-the-way spot in her garden just outside her sliding back door. Setting the little box inside, she scraped the small amount of dirt back over it. She even wrote a little card to act as a tombstone for him, writing “In memory of my dear nephew Chase. He was very tasty.”

There was a sound behind her. Turning back, she saw her daughter Trinity in her slippers and PJs. The fourteen year old was rubbing the sand from her eyes and asked, “Whatcha doin’ mom?”

As ever, Chelsea was as cool as a cucumber. She stood up, replying, “Just a little gardening dear.” Calmly, she took Trinity’s arm and escorted her back inside the house, “let’s get you some breakfast”.

 

Of course, she would never show the spot to any friends or family, but it was a way for her to forever trigger that special memory of Chase when she saw it. In a way, he would be hers, forever.

 

The End