- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 3 of Tiny Tinder Academy - The Resort

Tiny Tinder Academy – The Resort: A Soothing Massage


The following morning, Caley called for room service. Zac had spend the night squeezed between her muscular cheeks and pushed against her sphincter; had he been able to, he would have escaped to run as far as he could. But she’d thought this through; her underwear had been especially made to hold a tiny man exactly where the wearer wanted him. All his struggles had accomplished was to make her smile while she slept.

She sat up in bed after hanging up the phone and wiggled her hips. Zac screamed at the sudden movement and wiggling, clinging desperately to the material of her underwear to keep from being pushed through her suddenly relaxed anus. Part of him realized he was getting exactly what he wanted: to be absolutely dominated by a giantess. And part of him wished that other part of him had never been born.

Idly, Caley yawned and stood, shimmying her underwear off and plucking Zac free. With her eyes half opened, the blond woman shuffled into the restroom, dropping Zac into a heavy plastic cup. He hit the bottom hard and almost wished it had hurt, this part of the shrinking process was impossible to get used to.

 

“Hey!”, he yelled upward at his sister once he’d climbed to his feet. She was ignoring him while reading what appeared to be a massive instruction pamphlet. She mumbled as she picked up what seemed to be a lid, reading aloud all the while. As Zac continued to yell to get her attention, she screwed the lid onto the cup that held him. Frustrated at being ignored, and ignoring the part of him that liked it, he sat down on the cold, clear plastic.

Then something started humming above him. He looked up and screamed.

While Caley sat on the commode and did her business, she made it a point to not stare at the cup as a bright light emanated from the bottom of the lid. The ultraviolet light was cleaning her toy far more thoroughly that soap and water could manage, but it would have damaged her eyes if she watched for too long. When she was done, the light had turned itself off, and she left the cup to cool while she put on fresh clothes.

The directions had warned her it would be hot, but if she wanted her tiny at a higher temperature she could safely remove, then insert it, after several minutes.

Just as she was unscrewing the lid and dumping an angry Zac onto her palm, Caley heard a knock at the door. His yelling vanished when she curled her fingers around his suddenly two inch form.

“Perfect!”, she said as she hurried to the door.

 

Breakfast was on the other side, and the waiter wheeled it in on a silver cart. Professionally he removed the lid from the plate and the scent of bacon and pancakes filled the air. Before Caley could ask, he’d made a carafe of hot coffee appear and was pouring a cup. Cream and sugar followed without her having to ask.

“Your other request is on the shelf below, ma’am”, he told her before stepping back through the open door and closing it behind himself.

“Oh, this smells good, don’t you think?”, she asked Zac, not caring to hear his response.

Before he could even try to respond, she looked at the lower shelf of the cart and smiled.

“Here, keep yourself busy”, Caley said as she casually dropped him next to her special request.

Zac fell with a scream, but the fall didn’t hurt as he had feared. Instead, the metal surface he landed on simply felt like a massive wrestling mat. He rolled twice from the momentum as he heard his sister humming above him, likely already starting to eat. Despite her petite size, she ate more than most men he knew.

Climbing to his feet, Zac ignored her legs for the moment and turned around. He’d heard the waiter’s statement and knew it couldn’t be good for him.

“Oh shit.”

 

Twenty minutes later, Caley was on her back on the bed, watching fascinated with her legs behind her head. The position was easy for the flexible blonde to hold, and she was well motivated: in this position, she could easily see the vibrator sliding deep into her snatch. She let out a moan as the tip stroked her g-spot, then slid it out briefly.

A scream was heard faintly over the vibrating noise, and Caley slid the pink tube back inside of herself, letting Zac’s suddenly dampened scream propel her closer to orgasm. She withdrew it slowly again, hearing the three-inch man scream once more. He was held at the tip of the vibrator by a harness that had wrapped around his waist, putting him perpendicular with the rest of the vibrator. Every push made him feel like a particularly bulbous cockhead, and every one of his struggling movements pushed against each of her walls.

Knowing she had the entire day ahead of her, Caley didn’t try to drag this orgasm out. The squirming toy filling her cavity would have made that extremely difficult even had she wanted to. Holding it deep inside, she angled the vibrator against the top of her vagina while she slid a spit-soaked finger across her clit. Between the two different stimulations she came rapidly, letting the incredible movements bring her to ecstasy before she’d even finished her entire cup of coffee.

Giggling, she slid the toy out of her still-spasming pussy. Her heart was pounding as she carefully lowered her legs back to the sheets, and she brought the toy up to her eyes. Zac was still screaming, now turned from fear to anger, and she opened her mouth wide.

With a thought and a flick of her finger, he was released from the toy’s harness and simultaneously shrank to one-inch tall. His angry yelling turned to a faint squeak as she caught him in her mouth and closed her lips. Licking and sucking all the flavor from him that she could, she stood and picked up the phone. Instantly an operator was responding and Caley was thrilled to hear that she had called in at the perfect time.

 

***

 

Caley groaned as the masseuse’s skilled hands ran across her back. Between the hot towel across her butt and his incredible fingers, she felt muscle knots that she didn’t even realize she had vanishing. Hot oil trickled down her back as he pushed and kneaded her sore muscles.

“This is wonderful”, she murmured as a faint cry for help reached her ears. Caley only smiled and relaxed further in response.

Zac cried out through a mouthful of oil as the masseuse pushed him into his sister’s skin. One hand was free and rubbing circles along her shoulder blade while Zac was being pushed and dragged along her spinal muscles. The man’s hands were unforgiving, but masterful; under his palms, Zac had been turned into a living massage tool.

Briefly the masseuse folded Zac in half, backward, and used his tiny body to work out a particularly large knot at the base of Caley’s neck before letting the tiny man unfold. The air had been forced from his lungs and Zac was unable to resume his furious yelling before the hand grasped him again.

“You’re really tense”, the man told Caley. She wished she could remember his name, but all she could think of was how nice his hands felt on her naked body. “If you don’t mind, I can give you a more thorough, deeper massage.”

The blonde didn’t miss the innuendo in his voice and she just wiggled her butt invitingly in response. She didn’t see his smile, but she felt his hands start to move lower gently, not breaking a circular pattern that occasionally caused shivers that went down to her toes. Occasionally, she could hear a faint yell, and finally she felt his hands start working on her bare bottom.

Gently he worked on her gluteal muscles, working deeper into her thick muscles as she relaxed more. The heat of the oil spread down through her crack and the masseuse followed it, first innocently as he made sure he coated every inch of her in the soothing warm oil, then less so as he let his fingertips brush against her pleasantly dark backdoor.

 

Caley gasped as she felt the finger continue downward while his other hand worked more laterally; as one probing hand began deftly manipulating her clitoris, the other began loosening a muscle on her outer thigh.

“Let me go!”, Zac screamed when he was finally allowed to come up for air after what seemed an eternity later. The hand refused, of course, simply shifting him to the other hand before pushing him onto his sister’s other cheek. Imperceptibly fine hairs rubbed against him as he was pushed into her other side. A gasp revealed to him what he had feared: the giant man’s finger had a very distinct smell.

With some effort, Caley kept herself from tensing up; she was so relaxed from the rest of the massage she didn’t want to ruin the effect. Instead, she spread her legs slightly to let the masseuse’s probing fingers dip into her sex as she gasped in delight. Her other cheek received the same attention as the first, and just as she felt her orgasm start approaching, the hand vanished.

“Noooo”, she moaned as she felt the hand pull out of her soaking pussy. “Put them back!”

“One moment, miss”, the masseuse said confidently as he covered the tiny in a small amount of oil. She didn’t see his smile, the smile of a man who truly enjoyed his job.

True to his word, he replaced his fingers inside of her momentarily. She gasped as he started to massage her sensitive insides more urgently, and he knew she wasn’t far from bliss. It was his favorite part of the best job he’d ever had, and he knew he was skilled.

While Caley’s orgasm built, he started to rub the tiny against her lower back in another circular pattern, this time bringing the tiny further south with each pass. By the time the tiny was being dragged across her incredible crack, she was ready.

With a gentle cry, she came on the table, her vagina spasming around the man’s fingers as he curled them and pumped gently, expertly matching the rise and fall of her hips. As she came, he slid the tiny between her cheeks and waited for her final gasp. Gently, he pushed the little man against her anus, timing his final push carefully.

 

When the blond writhing on his fingers finally slowed her lustful cries, the masseuse changed the pressure on her sphincter and pushed with a little more urgency. The oil-covered tiny slipped right into her hungry rectum and Caley cried out again, her orgasm suddenly renewed as vibrations from inside her colon suddenly began.

With a smile, the masseuse changed the angle of his probing fingers and slid his thumb straight through her anus, rubbing them together through her tender walls. As expected, the tiny was caught by his anally inserted finger and the squirming form only added to his masterful inner massage.

I love this job!, he thought, as Caley squirmed and moaned.


“Let me out!”, Zac screamed as he raged against the finger sliding in and out of his sister’s asshole. Intermittently there was enough space to give him a ray of light, and Zac leapt toward freedom only to fall once more to the spongy walls of her colon. In the distance, her heartbeat raced, then began slowing as the finger gave Zac a derisive flick and withdrew.

He fell to his back as one more ray of light shone down on him, then vanished as the tight ring of muscle closed reflexively.

The masseuse wiped his fingers down quickly before he gave Caley a fina pat down and covered her with a warm sheet.

“Stay here as long as you like”, he told her as he withdrew, leaving her to bask in her afterglow.

 

*** 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter