- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 4 of Tiny TInder Academy - The Resort

Tiny Tinder Academy – The Resort: Eating Zac Up


That afternoon, Caley found herself on a small tour of the resort. It was far larger than she’d expected originally, a thought that made her giggle.

“Too bad you can’t see any of this”, she said to Zac, her face pointed toward her panties. Caley didn’t expect that he could hear her, and that was okay. He was still, technically, getting the tour of a lifetime.

At four inches tall, he was currently entirely encased in her vagina. She’d been at a loss of what to do with him once she’d slid him from her asshole after that wonderful massage, but a thorough cleaning and a question to room service had given her several great ideas. Minutes after her call, a waiter had arrived, handing her a fresh garment bag and a small pamphlet with hundreds of ideas for using tiny people.

 

She’d chosen to tie his feet into the special panties she’d been given and push him as far into her as he would fit. It was like walking with a small, squirming dildo, and if Caley hadn’t seen several other women and at least one man obviously doing the same thing, she would have been red-faced and embarrassed.

As it was, she’d gotten two hi-fives from women who knew exactly what she was enjoying.

Caley passed by the gym, where she saw a cycling class through the large glass window. She stopped for a moment, both to enjoy Zac’s movements which were slowly bringing her to yet another orgasm, and to watch the cyclers sweat. Both the men and women were in various states of undress and Caley wished that society could be like this all the time.

“I need to move to a nudist colony”, she mumbled as she noticed something peculiar about the seats on the bikes. Carefully, she looked more closely, then realized she hadn’t worked out in almost a week. Her stomach grumbled as she checked out the class times.

“I’ll swing by tomorrow”, she said as she turned and started following signs toward ‘Le Table Russo’.

 

She hadn’t been sure what to expect at the resort’s most popular restaurant; the décor seemed an odd mixture of Japanese and French vibes. On one wall paintings showing French characters sharing a bottle of wine were done in the style of Japanese water paintings, and on the other French abstract paintings depicted distant snowy mountains and fishing villages. Caley found it difficult to follow the waiter – she wanted to take her time for fear of missing seeing something amazing.

There was a small table against the wall for her, and before she had scooted her chair in a glass with red wine was being placed in front of her. Fresh bread and olive oil were brought out as she read the menu, and she realized tonight was a golden opportunity. For a moment she glanced around the restaurant, embarrassed at what she was thinking of doing, then she remembered that her low-cut dress that barely went below her hips was considered overdressed. One hand moved south and she focused briefly before bringing it back upward.

 

Zac took a breath of fresh air as he was suddenly exposed to the world again. He got a brief flash of a gently lit dining area and his sister’s smiling face before he was flipped upside down. Dangling by his ankles again, he felt distinctly like a caught fish.

“I’ll have the sashimi”, Zac heard Caley say before her hand dropped him.

He fell with a squeak onto something soft, and before he realized what was happening, he’d been completely wrapped in what seemed to be a giant white piece of silk. Soft voices spoke for a moment and her recognized some of the mumbling as Caley’s. Then his prison began swinging from side to side as whoever was holding him began walking. Despite his best efforts, he couldn’t push his face against the material hard enough to see through it, though he could tell when he’d entered the kitchen. Suddenly, voices were calling out for different ingredients, and a much-nearer voice called out “For thirty-one!” before his prison was suspended from a hook.

“Hey!”, Zac yelled as terror ran through him, “this isn’t part of my deal! Let me out!”

Distantly, but still too close for comfort, he heard someone sharpening a knife. He spun in his hanging cage like and animal caught in a net, desperate to fight his way to freedom. Sure, he’d technically agreed to everything a giantess could think of. But the instinctive fear of being eaten refused to vanish and every sound of a knife on stone struck fear through his heart.

“Let me go!”

 

Just as Caley’s wine was being refilled, her entrée arrived.

“Mmmm”, she said, excited, as the waiter placed a silver tray in front of her then lifted the lid, “I can’t wait!”

Zac screamed when the lid covering him was removed. A thin strip of seaweed had been wrapped around his head, then another around his entire body before he’d been rolled in rice and sat carefully on the center of the dish. Luckily, he’d struggled just enough as the waiter had carried his sister’s meal to her that his blindfold had fallen.

Unluckily, he’d gotten over his fear and confusion and had realized where he was.

Delighted with what she saw, Caley carefully picked up a piece of her sashimi with her chopsticks. The motion felt awkward, but she was determined to use them properly this time. The fish was fresh and obviously caught mere hours ago, and after a quick dip in soy sauce, it exploded with flavor on her tongue.

Zac struggled against his seaweed-wrapped prison while his sister devoured his surroundings. Pieces of fish flew into the air to vanish into her maw before small vegetables he coulnd’t identify followed. At his size, the smell was overwhelming, but the sensation and feeling of the seaweed against his skin was somehow the worst. Despite everything, he couldn’t help but feel utterly humiliated by one thing: the paper-thin piece of plant that wrapped around him was still too strong for him to tear through and escape.

Finally, he felt something shift in his prison just as the last piece of meat vanished. With a might yank, Zac pulled an arm free and started to wriggle upward, not sure where he was going to go, but sure it would be better than his sister’s stomach. A glance upward showed him that she was busy taking a deep drink from her wine glass, and he freed his other arm. His feet were wrapped more tightly, but now that he had some room to kick and shift, he could feel them moving.

 

Almost there!, he thought as a piece of white rice fell on his face. He sputtered and brushed it off, then looked upward. The blood ran from his face as he made eye contact with his giant, hungry sister.

 

Caley swallowed her wine, then quit delaying. The anticipation had been fun, but the fire in her belly needed to be sated. She picked up her chopsticks once again and looked down at the final morsel on her plate. He’d somehow gotten his arms free, but not fast enough. They met eyes and he let out a small, hilarious scream as she gingerly picked up the seaweed roll.

“Oops!’, she said with a laugh as he squirmed, causing his prison to slip from her chopsticks and landing in soy sauce. Sheepishly she looked about, but no one had noticed her drop her food. This time, she clamped onto the piece of food a little tighter.

Zac spat out as much of the salty liquid as he could, but he was thoroughly soaked. Before he could even try to continue his escape, the massive chopsticks squeezed him around the midsection and picked him up once more. At a sickening speed, he was yanked upward and he gasped for air, trying in vain to yell to Caley for mercy.

 

Instead, she looked down at him with a smile that told him she was embarrassed.

“Let’s just pretend that didn’t happen, okay?”, she said with a smile.

 

Then he was yanked forward. Zac screamed in terror, sure that this was the end. Fear had overwhelmed his senses and all thought of the protections that his expensive vacation package had guaranteed him vanished. The instinctive fear of being devoured kicked in as he passed through her ruby red lips. The fruity scent of her red wine overwhelmed his nose just as her lips closed, cutting off all light.

Teeth crashed down on Zac, hitting him harder than he could ever have imagined. In his panic and the absolute blackness of her maw, he didn’t realize they weren’t cutting him, and he fought for all he was worth. In the darkness, he rolled onto her tongue, onto lumps of chewed rice and seaweed, then was tossed onto the other row of teeth which bore down on him again.

Caley chewed on her entrée, marveling at the texture. The seaweed and rice tasted excellent, and true to the menu’s description, she got an incredible umami flavor from chewing his tiny body. She could feel it’s struggles, which delighted her, and for a moment, she pushed it to the roof of her mouth as she could swallow everything that had wrapped it tightly for her enjoyment.

 

After a horrifying eternity, Zac was rolled back onto Caley’s tongue. With a scream, he reached for his legs, sure they’d be missing. Instead, they seemed entirely intact, and he laughed in insane confusion. Bright light assaulted his eyes suddenly and he saw that his legs and torso seemed completely unharmed. The light seemed to bring comprehension back into his mind and he realized that the resort had protected him just as perfectly as they’d claimed.

This had even been something he’d expressed interest in. If only his giantess hadn’t been his sister!

Then he was thrust upward again, colliding with the roof of her mouth and animal instinct took control once more. He screamed as he was yanked backward, feeling the tightness of Caley’s throat encompassing his legs. He’d spent hours inside of her other holes, but this was different; this felt final in a way Zac could never put words to.

“No!”, he shouted as Caley’s lips closed and he was surrounded by darkness. Then his ears popped as invisible pressure pulled him even harder backward.

Before he could scream again, he was engulfed.

 

Caley felt her final morsel slide down her throat. It wriggled interstingly in her throat and not nearly for long enough. When the lump vanished and she felt movement start in her tummy, she resolved to try it with a guest who had a cheaper vacation package than Zac.

I bet they struggle even better when they know it’s permanent!, she thought excitedly as she sipped the last of her win. Then a wicked thought came to her. Yes, I’ll have to look into that in the morning. If things worked out, this would not be her last trip to ‘Le Table Russo’.


Zac screamed as loud as he could and thrashed with all his strength, but it was all for naught: his sister’s simple biological process of swallowing was far stronger than he ever could be. Rhythmically, he was yanked downward, lubricated by spit and wine, his nostrils overwhelmed to the point of shutting down. Then finally, as the sound of her heartbeat grew louder and louder until he was sure he was inches away from her beating heart, there was nothing below Zac’s feet.

“Shit!”, he cried out as he fell momentarily.

Something soft greeted him as a landing pad, and Zac rolled in disgust off the piece of fish he’d landed on. Instead of finding solid ground, his legs slipped into a near-boiling fluid that instantly started his skin to tingling. He looked around desperately for a way out, but the darkness was so complete he almost questioned whether he’d actually opened his eyes, except for how the air itself was burning them.

“Caley!”, he screamed.

 

“Just Caley”, the blonde said to the waiter after he called her formally by her last name. He’d already swiped her room card to add the restaurant charge to her bill, and then offered her a mint. She took it happily, then raised her eyebrow questioningly at it’s strange appearance.

“It’s less a mint and more a light for your dinner”, he explained when it started glowing in her hand. “Having a light present keeps them moving for longer.”

“That’s a great idea!”, she said as she stood, ready to head back to her room for a quiet evening. The wine had gotten to her head rather quickly and she had big plans for tomorrow. It had been quite the day already and she wanted to make sure that at least part of her vacation was restful.

 

“Yeah! Great!”, Zac yelled as a light grew steadily from above. He was out of his mind with terror. His entire body was covered in what he knew to be stomach acid, and the tingling had evolved into burning. All thought of his VIP package was gone, only near-mindless terror remained. Until the light arrived.

He slogged through the mush of Caley’s dinner, certain the light was some form of rescue.

Instead, a small circular disk dropped to the top of the mush, giving off an odd yellow light that did him no favors as it illuminated Zac’s organic hell.

“What-?”, he said aloud as he picked it up, still hoping against hope that his final moments weren’t upon him. It was the size of a large dinner plate and as he held it up, he saw his hand illuminated in It’s sickening light.

Just before it flickered off and condemned him to darkness once more, he saw the skin of his forearm eroding enough that his muscles were visible.

Zac drew in breath to scream.

 

Wow, Caley thought as the movement in her belly skyrocketed, that waiter wasn’t kidding about it increasing movement!

The tiny blond kicked her shoes into a corner of her room and threw herself face down on the bed. Before she could even think about freeing Zac from her stomach, she was fast asleep.

 

***  

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter, but for Zac, is this the end?