- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 5 of Tiny Tinder Academy - The Resort

Tiny Tinder Academy – The Resort: Pondering An Extended Stay

 

Zac awoke with a scream. He threw himself to his feet and ran forward blindly, not sure where he was, but sure he had to be somewhere else, and fast. Three steps in, he hit an invisible wall and was thrown onto his back. Almost before he’d landed, he’d rolled to his hands and knees and was greeted with the most confusing sight of his life.

There in the distance was the sleeping form of his sister, still clothed and illuminated by moonlight, on top of her sheets.

“What is-?”, he asked as he stood, his heart pounding. One hand pushed against the plastic of the cup he was imprisoned within, and he was relieved to see his arm intact. A quick glance told him that he was completely unharmed despite his most recent memories being of the bones of his hands falling through his melting skin into a sludge of rice and meat.

 

Then a bright light shone from above and the cleaning cycle began again.

 

*** 

 

Ten hours, and eight timer-regulated cleaning cycles later, Caley plucked Zac from the TTA Tiny-Maestro and dropped him into the front of her shorts. He’d tried to talk to her, but she was in a hurry. The blonde had overslept slightly, but by the virtue of her youth, the wine hadn’t even given her a faint hangover. Frustrated and terrified all at once, Zac focused on not sliding deeper into her panties.

With every step, he failed.


Navigating quickly, she made her way towards the front of the resort. As she approached the front desk, the lovely receptionist directed her attention towards her.

“Yes Caley, how can I assist you?” It had been noted on her computer monitor that the girl preferred to be called by her first name.

“I was just wondering. Is it possible to extend my stay?”

This was not an uncommon question, and the receptionist professionally replied, “Of course – customers choose to extend their packages frequently.”

“Oh, that’s good”, said Caley, “can the extension simply be for a day or two? Also, does the extension have to be for the existing package? I was wondering if I could change my package for the extended portion only.”

 

What is she up to?, wondered Zac, overhearing the conversation between the two women.

 

“Hmmm”, the receptionist pondered her words before replying, “we are very flexible here. As far as the duration, it can be a single day or longer, however long you may choose. And as far as the packages go, almost all of our extension requests utilize the existing package, but that is not a hard rule. The extension can be a continuation of your current package or it can be a brand new package.

“That’s very good”, Caley said excitedly, then asked, “and as far as payment goes, that will all still be at the end of the stay?”

“Yes Caley.”

“That’s great. I’m not positive yet, but I was thinking about doing an extension. Is there a deadline before I make that decision?”

“Not at all Caley. You can make that decision all the way up to your last day here. Even though we’re relatively busy, our resources are such that we could accommodate up to four times our current customer load without much effort and our systems are such that they are flexible enough to change almost instantly. I say almost instantly – we would need probably four hours of lead time to process such a change.” The receptionist gave her a broad smile, knowing this was what the girl wanted to hear.

“Thank you so much! I’m sure I’ll be back to do the extension”, said Caley. The receptionist nodded. Then Caley hurried on her way – quickly shifting focus for her plans for the day.

 

So she wants to try out another tiny after she’s finished with me, eh?, he wondered, she must have seen some guy here that she likes.

 

Smiling and relieved she’d made it on time, Caley slipped out of her shorts to match the rest of the guests and plucked Zac from his space between her lips. With a thought, he was grown to a more manageable size and the man on the bike next to her showed her how to mount him properly on the seat.

“Thanks!”, she whispered to him, not-so-subtly checking out his exceptional package as the man climbed on his own bike. In the front of the room, the instructor was clearly about to start the class, so Caley started climbing on as well.

“No problem!”, the man said, and Caley laughed inwardly at his face as he slid his own tiny, an Asian woman he’d sized to surprisingly large, deep into his rectum. She gave his package another appraising look, then focused as the trainer began introducing herself. It was obvious her workout neighbor was gay, but Caley knew today she needed a real, full-sized man in addition to her little plaything.

“Okay everybody!”, the brunette instructor called out, clothed in a barely-there outfit that sported the resort’s red and khaki colors, “Insert’em if you got’em and let’s get moving!”

Loud dance music started blasting as Caley slid Zac’s fighting form deep into her sex. The instructor started them on a slow warm-up ride, letting their toys struggle deep within before she picked up the pace. Before the first mile was up, Caley felt an orgasm already approaching.

“It’s a hill!”, the instructor shouted, and as a class, the guests started standing and sitting, riding up and down on their toys in sync with their instructor’s motivational shouts.

Moaning filled the air and Caley joined the group with her first orgasm of the day.


*** 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter