- Text Size +

Evan watched as the mini-giantess, Sara, crossed the room with ease. She stood well over three times his height. Each step of her sandaled feet covered noticeably more distance than his. Evan quickened his pace to a jog, in an attempt to keep up with her.


Sara glanced over her shoulder to see Evan nearly running to match her pace. She was even going out of her way to walk slowly so as not to leave him behind. When she reached the base of the hardwood stairs leading to the second floor muscle memory kicked in. Having taken these steps hundreds of times before, she bounded up the stairs with nary a thought. She reached the top before Evan had even touched the first step.


Evan watched the giant Sara jump up the stairs with a casual grace. He was stunned at how quickly and easily her towering form cleared the steps. Each step appeared nearly two feet tall from his perspective and would prove a challenge, let alone the 15 or so steps to the top. To top it off he was still shrinking; each step would only get bigger as time went on.


He gritted his teeth and ran as fast as he could. Evan jumped and used his momentum to jump onto the first step, then the second step, and finally the third step. He barely caught stopped himself from falling backward after landing on the third step.


Sara watched him from the top of the stairs with a mix of curiosity and fascination. It was hard to believe the tiny person climbing the stairs was her college crush. Now, he looked so cute struggling to climb the stairs. It took him so much effort to get over each step.


"Looks like you're struggling there," Sara said as Evan, "If you want I could lend a hand..."


Her unintended pun brought a smile to her face, considering it would indeed only take one of her hands to carry him up the stairs.


"No... I..." Evan grunted as he climbed up another step, "I got it."


Sara shrugged and moved to sit on the balls of her feet, carefully balanced at the top of the steps. Her hands sat on top of her knees as she watched the tiny man struggle with every step. She thought it was kinda cute how his stubbornness and pride created so much extra work for him.


Evan could tell each step was getting bigger and more difficult to climb. He silently cursed himself for not joining Mike at the gym more often. To his credit–climbing a giant set of stairs while his over 25' tall college crush looked down at him wasn't on the list of situations he'd find himself in.


"Ya know, most guys wouldn't take this long to climb some stairs. Especially after I invited them to my bedroom," Sara teased, unable to resist poking fun at Evan's predicament.


"Most guys... aren't... knee-high..." Evan retorted between labored breaths.


"Knee-high?" Sara giggled, "Check again, dude, you're like doll height at best now."


Glancing at the next step, Evan's heart sank as he realized just how small he had become. A single stair was closer to waist-high now. With panic creeping in, he hurriedly attempted to ascend the next step, his shaky hands struggling to grip on the smooth surface.


In his haste, Evan lost his grip and slipped, falling backward. With a painful thud, he fell backward onto the prior step, instantly knocking the air out of his lungs. His body tumbled and he fell down another step. Thankfully, he didn't keep rolling down the stairs. He lay there dazed and winded from the sudden fall.


Reacting quickly, Sara rushed down the stairs to check on Evan. Her left foot landed a few inches away from him as she knelt down to get a better look at him.


"Evan! Are you okay?" Sara's concern was palpable.


Evan was still dazed when he heard Sara's thundering footsteps coming toward him. When her sandaled foot landed a short distance away from him, he instinctively flinched. He looked up at his giant crush and she looked absolutely stunning, despite appearing well over 30' tall compared to him.


"Yeah... I'm... fine," Evan said, still gasping for breath. Offering a weak thumbs up to the giantess.


"You idiot! You should've just taken my help!" Sara scolded gently, her voice laced with a mixture of worry and exasperation. 


Sara wrapped her right hand around his torso and picked him up. She was surprised at how easily she lifted him. Evan struggled to free himself, but Sara tightened her grip as he was lifted to her face.


"Wow... you're just like those dolls I played with as a kid," Sara mused, her eyes wandering over Evan's diminutive form with fascination.


Sara's eyes looked over the doll-sized man with intrigue. Her eyes wandered down and her face went flush when her eyes met his groin, his soldier was standing erect.


"Y-you're certainly more anatomically accurate," she stuttered as she tore her eyes away.


Evan saw her eyes wander and her reaction upon seeing his erection. He started to explain, but Sara began to climb the stairs once again. Despite her ironclad grip, Evan held on tightly to Sara's fist.


Sara was extra careful this time as she walked up the steps. She wanted to be absolutely sure she didn't hurt her doll-sized crush.


"I can take it from here," Evan said nervously once they reached the top of the stairs, his head turned to his giant captor.


"No way," she said, shaking her head, "You couldn't even handle the stairs without getting hurt."


Evan started to speak but was cut off when Sara abruptly stopped.


"Besides, we're here," she said with a chuckle as she gently pushed open the bedroom door.


The room looked like a perfectly typical bedroom featuring two beds, a series of dressers, and mirrors. Stacks of college textbooks were stacked neatly on a study desk in the corner.


"Sara! I'm so glad you're here!" A feminine voice squeaked from below.


Evan and Sara both turned their heads downward to the source of the sound. A tiny woman stood proudly on the ground. She had a sporty body type, sun-kissed blonde hair was wavy and hung just past her shoulders. There was a bright lacy, bright pink thong thrown over her shoulder like a toga which offered her a modicum of modesty.


"Chloe?" Sara said, putting her free hand over her mouth, "What are you doing here?"


"Sara! You have to help me! I... I was feeling 'off' during the party, so I came up here to rest. Next thing I knew I was too small to reach the door handle!" Chloe shouted.


Chloe looked up at her towering friend in awe. She knew she had shrunk, but nothing had prepared her for meeting a nearly 50' tall person. Sara's legs were like thick, smooth tree trunks to Chloe. She jumped when Sara suddenly knelt down next to her. The speed and grace of something so large was breathtaking.


Sara set Evan on the ground next to Chloe. His stark nakedness came as a surprise to the shrunken woman. From her current size, he appeared over 8' tall. As the tallest member of the volleyball team, Chloe was used to dominating any room she walked into. Somehow being the smallest in the room gave her a mix of trepidation and... arousal? She pushed the second emotion aside–surely that was just because there was an 8' tall naked man standing next to her.


"So... I'm not the only one that shrank?" Chloe sighed with relief.


"Nope, Amy slipped some kind of shrinking drug into the jungle juice," Evan explained.


Chloe turned to Evan, her eyes wide with realization, "Are you talking about the Shrinxel? I saw that stuff in her room! I can't believe she actually did it..."


"I know! It's crazy... you should see downstairs. Like a third of the people are shrunk." Sara's voice boomed loudly in stark contrast to the two doll-sized people.


Chloe flinched. She had not expected Sara's voice to be so loud. Evan noticed she looked a little scared.


"Don't worry, she said it should wear off by tomorrow morning," Evan smiled reassuringly while placing a hand on her shoulder. It still felt strange to him to tower over someone like this. His current position only served to remind him that he'd soon be tiny even compared to her.


"Oh! I'm so sorry. Let me introduce you two," Sara gasped, "Chloe, this is Evan. Evan, this is Chloe."


"Wait... this is Evan? That nerd you're always talking about?" Chloe said to the looming Sara with an incredulous look.


Sara flushed at Chloe's comment, and Chloe knew it was true.


"Wait? She talks about me?" Evan said, his curiosity piqued.


"Oh yeah, all the ti–" Chloe's words were cut short as Sara's massive finger covered her face. 


Chloe tried to push the finger away, but Sara simply applied more pressure and knocked the toy-sized woman over. She fell to her butt, she was surprised at the power behind Sara's singular finger. She couldn't believe how easily Sara pushed her over! Chloe was fit and strong, far stronger than Sara normally, but none of that mattered now. She had just been effortlessly overpowered by her roommate's minimal efforts... and it was alluring.


"Omg, you liked that, didn't you!" Sara teased once she saw the lustful look on Chloe's face.


"N-no!" Chloe started to stand up but was knocked over by Sara's hand again.


"You little slut," she playfully teased, "You totally do!"


Evan observed the scene unfold, unsure if he should keep watching. He shifted uncomfortably as he felt the arousal stiffen between his legs.


"Okay! You're right!" Chloe said while pinned to the carpet by Sara's thumb. She could feel a powerful lust building between her legs.


Sara lifted her hand off of Chloe, allowing her to stand back up. Chloe took a moment to collect herself, before standing back up slowly. Her legs were still shaking from arousal.


"Okay, so I've decided. You're going back downstairs to the party," Sara said matter-of-factly to Chloe.


"Oh c'mon, can't I just stay here with you two? I kinda want to see what happens," Chloe grinned.


"No way," Sara shook her head, "This little guy's had way too much jungle juice. According to Amy, he's going to be super tiny... like this." 


Sara pinched her fingers together much like Amy had. Chloe's eyes sparked in delight.


"Really?! That's even more of a reason for me to stay! I wanna see that!" Chloe tried to argue.


Sara answered by wrapping her hand around Chloe's torso and picking her up. She then stood up to her full height, making it clear that she was making the decisions here. Chloe gripped Sara's hand tightly, terrified of the sudden increase in altitude.


"Wait!" Evan shouted as Sara started to walk away with the tiny woman in tow, "What about me?"


"Just wait here," Sara said with a sweet smile, "Chloe and I need to have a little girl talk before I drop her off downstairs," she added with a wink.


Evan chased after the mini-giantess, trying to think of a reason not to be left alone in her room–but it was too late. The door closed and the girls were gone and he was left alone in the eerie silence of the giant room.


He stared at the door for a moment longer, hoping she'd reconsider. He saw the door handle at least two dozen feet in the air–it'd be impossible for him to reach at his current size. He was trapped here until Sara returned. His attention turned to the room at large, everything around him looked so familiar... just scaled up to impossible proportions. Dressers, beds, desks, and other furniture all loomed over him–each the size of an apartment building. 


His eyes fell upon a shoe rack that sat next to the bedroom door, neatly organized with a mix of the women's shoes. Evan's curiosity got the better of him, and he quickly jogged his way toward the towering shoe rack.


As he approached, he caught the strong scent of dried sweat. He could tell the pungent smell was coming from a pair of well-worn volleyball shoes. He looked at the massive bed-sized shoe and could hardly believe these belonged to the tiny woman he had met earlier.


Next, a pair of sleek black stiletto heels caught his attention. He could tell the shoe size was different, and assumed they must belong to Sara. The length of the heel went up to his waist, with the total height of the shoe coming to his shoulders. Evan chuckled at the thought of Sara wearing these heels while he was shrunk. Her shoes would add nearly half his height to her already towering size.


He stared at the collection of shoes in awe of his current stature. Still, he could feel himself shrinking. With every passing moment, the shoes–and the world around him–grew bigger and bigger.


_______________


"So you've finally got a boy in your room, eh?" Chloe asked coyly as soon as Sara closed the door.


Sara's expression softened, her disappointment palpable. "It's not like that," she explained, her voice tinged with regret, "He was just so scared... I had to help him." Sara paused, her thoughts drifting to Evan. "Besides, if he saw me that way, surely he would've asked me out at some point this year, right?"


Chloe nodded sympathetically, understanding Sara's frustration all too well. "Boys can be clueless sometimes, but–" she offered, her words cut off as Sara bounded down the stairs.


Chloe, who was held close to Sara's chest, watched nervously as her roommate's car-sized boobs bounced dangerously close to her.


"I know, it's just... I've done everything I can to show interest in him." Sara lamented, unaware of Chloe's plight.


Reaching the bottom of the stairs, Chloe breathed a sigh of relief. "Nerdy types can be especially dense. If you want him to see you differently, you might have to make the first move," Chloe suggested.


Sara brought the toy-sized woman up to her face, "B-but what if he turns me down?" she said nervously.


Chloe could see the fear of rejection overwhelming Sara. Chloe placed a comforting hand on Sara's thumb, caressing it gently.


"Then it's going to be a very long night for him," Chloe laughed out loud.


Sara looked at the tiny woman curiously.


"I mean, put yourself in his shoes. Imagine turning someone down, then a few hours later they're towering over you, nearly a mile tall." Chloe continued to laugh uproariously.


"Good point... but then... What if he only says 'yes' because he's so tiny?" Sara asked her tiny friend.


Chloe took a moment to collect herself, still finding the thought of a dust mite turning down a giant.


"Well, then I guess you get one night of some very one-sided sex," Chloe said with a wink, "At least you'll finally end your dry spell," she added teasingly.


"But–" Sara said before being interrupted.


"Chloe?! Is that you?! Omg, you're so cute!" Mia said as she approached.


Sara and Chloe both looked over to regard the fellow sorority sister. Mia was followed by Lily, who was holding a tiny Mike.


"Mia?!" Chloe said excitedly, she briefly admired Mia's looming size, then added teasingly, "So you're finally taller than me, eh?"


"Yup!" Mia said, patting the tiny woman on the head, "You make just the cutest little doll. Maybe I can ask Amy if we can keep you this way."


Chloe scoffed, "And leave you as the captain of the team? No way! You wouldn't stand a chance at our next tournament."


"Not if we can get Amy to lend us some Shrinxel," Mia said with a wink.


"You wouldn't..." Chloe smiled wryly, "But if you did... could you imagine? Playing against a bunch of doll-sized people,"


Chloe and Mia both shared a laugh.


"Want to join us, Sara? We were just about to go play some beer pong." Lily offered.


Before Sara could respond, Chloe interjected. "No, she's got something to take care of... upstairs. But I'll go with you!"


Sara's mind was still racing for what she was going to do when she went upstairs. She loosened her grip absentmindedly. Mia plucked Chloe from Sara's hand and then placed the tiny woman on her shoulder.


"Good luck!" Chloe said cheerfully to Sara after settling on Mia's shoulder. Her hand firmly gripped Mia's shirt and hair.


"But–" Sara said again, looking at Chloe.


Despite her tiny size, Chloe's cut her off, "No buts, missy. For my sanity I need you to get laid. Now get up there and tell that toy-sized man how you feel!"


Sara started to retort–but with all of the eyes on her she instead flushed and ran back upstairs.


"What was that about? Who's in her room?" Mike asked cluelessly. The other girls were also clearly vested in the answer to this question.


"Sorry, sorority secret," Chloe chuckled.


Mia and Lily–both well aware of Sara's crush–grinned excitedly.


"Good for her!" Lily squealed excitedly.


_______________


Sara stood in front of the doorway to her bedroom trying to steady herself. Chloe was right–if she didn't make a move tonight, she may never get the chance. With a deep breath, Sara pushed open the door.


"I'm back!" Sara said while scanning the room.


Strangely, Evan wasn't in the middle of the room where she left him. She absentmindedly kicked off her sandals in the general direction of the shoe rack, preparing to look for the shrunken man.


Meanwhile, Evan, who was still standing next to the shoe rack, narrowly dodged Sara's first sandal as it came flying at him. However, he was not so lucky when the second mattress-sized sandal hit him squarely in the chest.


"Oof," he grunted as he fell backward, the sandal that assaulted him landing directly on top of him. It was still warm and moist from the sweat of her feet. He tried to push the sandal off of him, but it was quite heavy.


Sara's head instantly turned to the source of the sound and spotted him struggling to push the sandal off of him. She quickly knelt down, creating a powerful shock as her knees hit the ground nearby.


"Are you okay?" Sara asked, easily lifting the sandal and setting it aside.


"Yeah," he said as he stared up at Sara. He could tell she was at least 10' taller than before–of course, it was just an illusion as he was the one shrinking.


Sara stared down at Evan, she was surprised to see that he was just a bit smaller than Chloe now. She saw him lying next to her left sandal and realized he was probably just about the size of her foot. She stood up to her full height as curiosity entrapped her. She casually lifted her foot.


"Wh-what are you doing?" Evan stuttered as her foot lifted high above him.


Sara brought her foot down casually next to Evan, comparing the length of her foot to his new size. Freaked out by being so close to a giant foot, Evan starts to sit up.


"Omg, you're barely as tall as my foot now..." Sara looked amazed by this fact.


"In fact... I wonder if I could..." Sara said, lifting her foot once again.


First, she knocked Evan back down to a lying position, then she placed her foot directly on top of him, his entire body disappearing under the shape of her foot. As Sara's foot pressed upon Evan, he could feel the warmth of her body along with the slight slickness of sweat and the grit of tiny dirt particles.


Sara slowly shifts her weight to move her foot up and down Evan's body. Interacting with such a tiny person was absolutely fascinating to her, for a moment she had forgotten that this was her college crush and not just a doll. She then rolled the ball of her foot side-to-side over Evan's bare chest.


For Evan, the friction of Sara's foot slowly grinding over his body was becoming overwhelming. Although she wasn't using a crushing force, the presence of her foot felt like an immovable weight. Of course, there was also the fact she was unknowingly rubbing his erection.


"I think... I think my toe is bigger than your head!" Sara said, while entranced. 


She shifted her foot to position Evan's head directly between her big and index toe. Evan's eyes glanced at Sara's big toe and realized she was right–it was at least the size of his head. The combination of her must and the constant pressure of her immense foot made him orgasm.


"Sorry, I think I got a little carried away," Sara said, she had felt Evan's tiny spasm and assumed she was hurting him.


Evan watched the giant foot lift off of him, his tiny contribution stuck to the bottom of her sole. She was completely unaware of it as she set her foot back on the ground. He couldn't believe that Sara had unknowingly given him a footjob–a fact he should probably wait until he was normal-sized again before bringing up...


Sara bent down and scooped Evan into her palm, her fingers wrapped around his chest. They felt much bigger than before. At this point, Evan had grown accustomed to being picked up. Sara gently set him on top of her dresser which stood about chest-high to her.


"So... um... you were going to tell me something?" Evan asked once he was standing on the dresser. He tried to ignore her enormous bust hovering directly in front of him as he looked up at her.


Sara took a moment to steady herself by taking a deep breath. As she exhaled her hot breath had the slightest scent of the alcohol she had drank earlier in the night.


"Well... the thing is... I... think you're cute."


Sara paused, gauging Evan's reaction before continuing, "And not just because you're tiny and standing on top of my dresser," she giggled, "the truth is I've had a crush on you since we were assigned as lab partners in chemistry."


Sara's heart was beating out of her chest. She looked down at the still-shrinking toy-sized man, breathlessly awaiting his reply.


"No way..." Evan couldn't believe it. The woman he had been too afraid to ask out all year now stood well over 50' tall... and was confessing her feelings for him.


His words had an immediate impact on Sara. Her eyes seemed to widen in fear, and tears of rejection began to well up.


"No! I mean... I've... I..." Evan was speaking faster than he could find the words. 


He gave his brain a second to catch up, "I've been trying to work up the courage to ask you out all year! I knew that tonight would be my last chance, that's... uh why I was drinking so much 'liquid courage' earlier..."


Evan laughed nervously, his words had run together toward the end but he was certain she understood him well enough.


"Really?" Sara beamed, the tears that were forming had all but disappeared.


Evan nodded.


"So let me get this straight... you drank more jungle juice than anyone else because you were too afraid to ask me out?" Sara giggled, "And now you're shrunk and in my room."


Evan joined in, laughing at his predicament. In a strange way, the jungle juice had indeed brought them together.


"You know... it's not too late," Sara said, hopefully.


Evan's eyes went wide–but he quickly realized she was right. Knowing that she reciprocated his feelings made it easier, even if she was closer to 60' tall now.


"Well... um... Sara?" his gaze moved to meet her eyes, "Will you go out with me?"


Sara squealed in excitement, jumping up and down. Evan struggled to keep his balance as the tremors of her jubilation shook the dresser. Suddenly Sara's giant face closed in on him to give him a kiss. Her warm, wet, pillowy lips covered his whole head and part of his shoulders. The spark of their first, unorthodox, kiss left him craving more.


"I thought you'd never ask," Sara teased with a wink.