- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Images of Rachel eating Richey by Luigis-World (DA).

Rachel had heard the boy’s voice and could tell he was walking away, then she heard a yelp and a sound as if something was falling or cluttering the hallway. For a couple moments, she did nothing, considering this another possible trick Richey was playing on her.

“Richey?”, she said.


Silence.


“Richey? You ok?”, she asked again.


More silence.

 

Alright, if he’s playing another game on me, I really will kick the little twerp in the nuts!, she resolved, then unlocked and opened the bedroom door. It was a bit dark in the hallway, but she could see his afghan laying on the floor. She was about to close the door again, figuring he was hiding in the bathroom, ready to jump out at her again, but then she detected movement underneath the blanket.

Now very curious, she walked up to the blanket and reached out gingerly (it could be a snake under there for all she knew). Grasping a portion of the afghan, she pulled it up and back and jumped back herself.

There, out in the open now, was a tiny boy little more than an inch tall, nude to the world, blinking and looking confused as he looked up at her and then seemed to scan his surroundings.

“Whoa”, exclaimed Rachel, cupping her face in her hands in disbelief. She had heard about guys shrinking down with the new virus, but it was a very rare thing and this was the first time she had witnessed someone as a tiny in person. She felt an instant urge of excitement. A very naughty thought swept into her head. She bent low into a squatting position to see the tiny boy better.

-- 

 

“R.Rachel…what happened? Why am I so small?”, he said to the crouching giant girl. Just a minute before, they had both been close in height at around 5’ tall, though the girl had perhaps an inch on him. Now, she towered above him, even in her crouching position. Richey was an uncommon child in this regard – he wasn’t aware of the shrinking virus, nor did his family and friends talk about it, so what was happening to him was so surreal, he began to wonder if he was dreaming.

“I don’t know, but you look adorable”, she said, reaching down to gently pick him up. She brought him up to her face, near her nose.

To Richey, it was a very unusual feeling and he felt his stomach fall out from under him when she picked him up, similar to the way he felt when riding a roller coaster. She seemed to be smelling him as he heard an intake of air from her nostrils.

His nerves were on edge, but he trusted Rachel, her being the older and more responsible between the two of them. He wondered if it would be a good idea for her to take him to his mother. But just then, her loose t-shirt swayed beneath him and he got a wonderful view of her fantastic breasts. They were even more beautiful than he had envisaged and they were now huge jutting hills of perfect symmetry. He could see her ruby red nipples which looked about half his own size. Perhaps this wasn’t such a terrible situation after all.

--

 

Rachel picked up the tiny boy. He was even cuter at this size. She had had discussions with her friends about shrinkys, as her friends referred to them. One of her friends had heard a story of a boy who had shrunk down on the playground at school and had been quickly grabbed and gobbled up. The rumor was that shrinkys had a wonderful taste to them.

She lifted Richey up to her face and gave him a sniff. He had an earthy, rainy smell to him. The thought struck her again. She knew she shouldn’t…but.

She stood up and picked up the afghan with one hand and walked into the living room, carrying Richey with the fingers of the other hand. She leaned to see where Richey’s mother was and saw her fiddling around with the stove. Neither noticed that on the TV, the Big Bad Wolf was towering over Red Riding Hood with paws raised high threateningly, “mwuhahaha”.

Satisfied the mother was occupied, she retreated stealthily back down the hallway and into Richey’s room, closing and locking the door behind her. Than she giddily jumped up onto the bed, bringing the afghan with her. She peered down at the tiny boy as he was perched atop her thumb, his little arms and legs wrapped around it. At this tiny size, he no longer presented a threat to her. She thought his little butt looked rather cute.

“What are you gonna do?”, he asked, sounding like a meek little mouse to her.

“Have you ever had a blowjob?”, she whispered to him and her mouth formed a broad grin. He felt her warm breath on him. It felt good.

“Nn..no. Is it fun?”, he asked as he shivered in her palm.

“It’s really fun. You’ll love it.”

“O..ok, but just be careful”, he replied.

Rachel nodded in agreement. With that, she used her thumb to press his little body to her lips, his arms hugging onto her nail as her tongue took hold of his torso and swelled up and under his legs. She could feel his little thing swelling and getting harder.

She picked up the afghan to cover herself as her fingers delved down and quickly pulled her shorts off. She spread her legs and bent them back so that her knees were almost touching her breasts. It was her favorite position for getting off.

She played with her clit as she played with him in her mouth, using her tongue to pleasure him tenaciously. “Mmmm”, she moaned as he swirled around in her mouth and on her tongue, feeling him release his arms from her thumb. For her, his taste was like to the tang of a peach and she rather liked peaches.

The nature of the situation led to her orgasm building quite quickly and she tasted something new and salty – she instinctively knew that Richey had cum.

Until that very second, she was not sure if she would follow through on her naughty thought. In that split second, she felt that he probably deserved it and that’s what tipped the scales over the edge. She was still feeling a bit annoyed and also had some sexual angst. Somehow, eating the naked boy satisfied both desires, one to punish him and the other to consume him, releasing her own sexual energy as she fingered herself to climax.

“Told you you’d love it little cousin”, she said softly, then she upended his body and swallowed him head-first as he slid forward across her tongue and into her gullet.

'Gulch', 'glutch'.

--

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter