[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

It’s been over a year since the South City Disaster—an incident in which a giantess grew directly over one of the most populous metropolitan areas in the world. Society was forever changed by such a calamity, but Nora Park was hit especially hard. On that day, she lost her home, her family, and her lover to the massive giantess.

Now, the giantess that caused the disaster has shrunk down to a normal size, and is living an ordinary life under the name of Alice Hall. When Nora crosses paths with the woman who took away everything from her, will she take her chance to exact revenge? Or will she respect the threat of Alice growing for a second time, a frightening possibility that still looms over the world?


Rated: PG
Categories: Giantess, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Growing Woman, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 7159 Read: 4477
Published: January 30 2024 Updated: February 29 2024
Story Notes:

Hello everyone! I'm coming in hot with my third full-length giantess story. I'll be updating this one on a chapter-to-chapter basis. This story contains accounts of a woman instantaneously growing to giga-sized proportions, who then shrinks and blends back into society a year later. As such, it goes on to feature the thoughts and actions of a person who realizes that they're in the presence of someone who could end the world should she grow again. This scenario involves tons of crushing and death, but also highlights the sense of dread that anyone would have while interacting with such a powerful being. Just as with my last story, free to leave any constructive criticism you may have; I'd love to hear your thoughts!

1. Chapter 1 by Shiver Select [Reviews - 2] (3416 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Shiver Select [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3743 words)

I'm proud to finally share chapter 2 of Tread Carefully! In this chapter, we hear about the South City Disaster and its aftermath from Alice's point of view. After all, there are two sides to every story, right?