[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Yesha, a gigantic half-troll, goes on an unexpected trip outside her valley, looking to satisfy her never ending hunger and lust at the expense of the civilized nations of the world. A tale of hedonism and excess, inspired by the wonderful writing of Vivetta Venray.


Rated: X
Categories: Adventure, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Growing Woman, Insertion, Mouth Play, Muscle, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 18840 Read: 8199
Published: February 05 2024 Updated: February 20 2024
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Warning: The story contains a few instances of hard vore and plenty of violence and violent ends. Reader discretion is advised.

1. The monster of the Lost Valley by YourLocalStoryteller [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4800 words)

The journey starts with our half-troll enjoying a quiet morning, when a new appearance in her valley piques her interest.

2. The opening Gambit by YourLocalStoryteller [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4881 words)

The half troll makes a peculiar discovery just outside her beloved valley. The city does everything it can to stop her, but every little success seems to make the giantess only more excited.

3. The fall of Nabelle by YourLocalStoryteller [Reviews - 0] (4667 words)

The half troll completes her conquest, at the expense of many

4. The Sky Metal Clan by YourLocalStoryteller [Reviews - 0] (4492 words)

Leaving Nabelle behind, Yesha ventures forth and eventually reaches a gnome stronghold, where another struggle for survival begins.