- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Image of tiny Goodspeed kissing Sydney's toes by TheCriticalShrinker (DA).

Chapter 6 – Playing Footsy

 

Goodspeed looked up, back-and-forth at the two giantesses, his colleagues and, he thought, friends. Sydney had asked him to kiss her feet. Had he been normally sized, he would have appreciated her cute feet. But this was humiliating.

Not seeing any empathy from either, he looked sideways at Sydney, “Really?”

Sydney responded by saying, “Perhaps you would prefer to make the ‘diamond run’?”, she smiled and used her index finger to illustrate her point, tracing the illusory path from her lips down her neck and past the little diamond hanging at the base of her neck, than down her chest to her belly. With a smirk, she took off her sandals, putting them to the side and presented her bare feet to Goodspeed.

Goodspeed got the message.

He went to her big toe, of which he was barely taller than. He wasn’t a fan of black toenail polish, but it did match her dress, and he remembered loving Sydney’s feet, which when he was normal sized, had seemed very cute. He had seen her stretch before, when the girls had done workouts together and he had been over, watching TV as they did their thing. Her size 5 feet and well-pedicured nails, the toes cute as a button, her smooth soles – though the rest of her had really grown into the young woman she was, her feet were more reminiscent of a young girl’s. There was a freshness and purity to them.

At his new perspective, he still found them cute, but something about them was intimidating. Perhaps it was the raw power they possessed should Sydney decide to stomp him out of existence. Also, he thought he would detect the foot odor at this size, but Sydney’s feet were fairly fresh – she must have just come from a shower.

 

Deciding to make the best of his terrible situation, he planted a big fat kiss in the middle of her big toe.

“Oooh, that tickles”, Sydney squealed, and both women giggled. “That’s just one, Good. I want you to kiss them all.”

Goodspeed dutifully obeyed the giantess, walking to each toe and kissing it in turn. On Sydney’s last toe, her little toe on the other foot, she playfully recoiled it and smacked Goodspeed right in the chest, sending him sprawling backwards several feet (to him).


“Whoops, sorry about that Good, it was an accident”, she said, looking over at Kaitlin and making a face.

Goodspeed was certain it wasn’t an accident, but what could he do but play along, “Sure Syd”. He walked a goodly distance away from them just in case there was a repeat.

“Hey, where you going?”, said Kaitlin, “you kissed her feet. Now how about mine?”

Goodspeed shrugged, his head down, and walked over to where Kaitlin’s held her feet with her hands.

 

It wasn’t a pleasant smell. Unlike Sydney, who had recently washed, Kaitlin’s feet were a bit sweaty and stinky and at his size, it was pervasive. Still, Goodspeed soldiered through as he adored Kaitlin’s feet and especially loved when she wore her wraps and showed off her cute toes, though he found the swirling dark brown and amber colors on her toenails a bit weird. Still, just kissing each of her toes wouldn’t be so bad.

But Goodspeed didn’t get a chance to kiss Kaitlin’s toes, for as he approached, she lifted her feet up and displaced her foot wraps, saying, “You know, my soles are really the ones that need some TLC. I think a little massage roll will do the trick.”

“Yeah, that does sound good”, Sydney agreed.

Goodspeed didn’t know what to make of her statement, but he soon found out. Her feet came down, each to a side of him, then they pushed together, sandwiching Goodspeed’s tiny body between them in a jumble of flesh.

Goodspeed felt claustrophobic as the feet began to roll him. He lost all sense of up or down as the girl moved him along the arch of her foot, from the heel of one foot to the ball of the other. At least she was gentle with him, moving him gingerly between her feet, thus Goodspeed was not squeezed much.

That changed after a minute though, as Sydney leaned in to give Kaitlin a smooch and, as Kaitlin got into it, whether absent-mindedly or by design, she began to increase the speed she rolled him with and the squeeze she was putting on him.


After some time at this, Goodspeed couldn’t breathe and his skin was on fire from the friction. He yelped as loud as he could, “Stop!”

To the girls, it was nothing more than a muffled squeak.

Releasing her tongue from Kaitlin’s tonsils, Sydney said “Uh-oh, I think our little boy toy is feeling a little left out. Better give him a breather Kat.”

Kaitlin released the tiny man, his little body bent over and gasping for air.

“Awww, is our little man in pain. Maybe we should just put him out of his misery Kat, what do you think?


This brought Goodspeed’s attention back to the two giantesses.

Sidney declared, “Don’t worry. We’re not going to eat you Good.”

“Thank god”, muttered Goodspeed, taking a big sigh of relief.

“That would be weird”, Kaitlin declared, giving Goodspeed a look like ‘duh’ as she stood up.

“Yeah”, Sydney concurred, “we just like teasing you. I could never eat a friend.”

 

Though relieved, Goodspeed couldn’t help but marvel at the callousness that both women displayed, thinking them insensitive to his complete helplessness at this size and all the paranoia running through his mind. It was a cruel thing to tease him so.

 

“Why don’t you go get the Sybian, Kat”, said Sydney. “We’ve seen Good’s little boy parts. I’m sure he won’t mind getting a little up close and personal view of ours.”

“You got it girlfriend. I thought you’d never ask”, replied Kaitlin, looking down and giving Goodspeed a wink. Then she walked down the hallway to her bedroom.


Goodspeed wiped sweat from his brow as he followed Kate walk away, his eyes on her butt cheeks. He thought that perhaps things might have taken a turn for the better. It seemed that he now had a real chance of survival. What’s more, it appeared that his two hot colleagues were about to put on a sexual show in front of him.

--

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter