- Text Size +

Chapter 7 – The Shock of Crushed Dreams

 

“Are you ready for this, litte guy?”, said Sydney, as she leaned down and looked at the tiny man.

“I’m always ready to watch you and Kat”, Goodspeed yelled back up to her, giving her huge nearly-nude body a lustful lookover.

 

Soon, Kaitlin re-appeared carrying the strange-looking mechanical device. She set it down in the middle of the foyer. It looked to be about 1.5 feet long and just over a foot wide. Running down it’s center was a saddle of sorts, or strip of rubber-like material. In the very center was a spot for an insert of some type.

“You go first Kat”, said Sydney, asking, “what setting are you gonna use?”

“Hmmm, I dunno, maybe I’ll ease him into it at a 5”, Kaitlin replied.

“Sounds good”, Sydney said happily.

“What? What setting?”, Goodspeed muttered, but they didn’t hear him. He had no idea he would be a part of this demonstration and it sounded very ominous. He was about to yell up to them when he saw Kaitlin bring forth an attachment. He stared at it, transfixed at just what he was in store for. She held a small remote in her other hand.

 

It was some form of long dildo, with an opening at the top with an empty clear plasticky compartment that seemed to be built for a shrinky of his size. Kaitlin reached down and snatched Goodspeed before he realized what was happening.

The horror came slow to Goodspeed’s mind. He wasn’t just going to watch the two ride the machine in carnal lust – he was going to have the honor of being inside them as they rode, attached to some type of contraption. This would not end well.

“Don’t expect me to move around for you if you put me in there. I’m exhausted”, said Goodspeed.

“You don’t have to. That’s what we have this for”, she said, pointing to Sydney’s hand, which held an object that looked akin to a set of overalls with a backpack. It was a full body harness - only it was tiny. She pushed a button on her remote and Goodspeed was aghast to see a little electrical current buzz from it.

“Wh..what is that?” 

“This”, she gave him a wink, “is an electrical stimulator. Got it at Tiny Thoughts.”

 

Goodspeed struggled mightily, but Kaitlin squeezed him, pinning his arms to his sides and his legs close together. Sydney then pulled the harness onto him and than Kaitlin set him into the compartment, using tiny restraints to lock him into place.

Goodspeed was stunned to see that the compartment material was very giving and that, from his waist up, it’s flexibility would lend to him being squeezed and possibly smashed, depending on how violent and energetic the women were with him.

I’m toast!, he thought.

“OK”, said Kaitlin as she affixed the attachment with Goodspeed in it to the Sybian’s saddle opening, “let’s get this party started.” She flicked a couple switches and a purple light came on, lighting up Goodspeed’s compartment. “And now, for a little…energy”, she flicked a switch and Goodspeed’s body immediately stiffened, then began to convulse and move involuntarily, lean this way, then that. His teeth chattered as he fought to control his bodily actions.

Kaitlin tapped a setting alongside the Sybian and the upper half of the dildo began to swivel in a certain pattern, making sure to scratch all of her vaginal itches. As she squatted over him, Goodspeed struggled to look up to see his doom approach and it was in the form of Kaitlin’s shaved snatch. She paused for a moment, one hand on the bottom of the dildo’s base and one hand parting her quivering womanhood.

What a delightful shade of pink was the last coherent thought that Goodspeed had before he penetrated into her folds.

“Woo! Ride’em cowgirl!”, said Sydney, whooping it up as she watched her lover gyrate on the Sybian. Kaitlin had started high over the saddle, squatting up and down as the cylindrical object moved within her, not letting her thighs, butt or genitals touch the saddle. Meanwhile, the Sybian pommel itself vibrated as she rode over it. A portion of Goodspeed could be seen occasionally when she moved up far enough, but she never let the tip fully exit her.

"You know, I always knew he was so into you”, Sydney giggled as she watched Goodspeed get thrust headfirst into Kaitlin’s twat.

 

Kaitlin began to settle lower onto the machine, switching from her up-down action to more of a slow grinding nature. From behind her, Sydney had also squatted low over the machine, pulling Kaitlin’s hair off her shoulders and turning her face to meet hers. With her other hand, Sydney began to massage Kaitlin’s pubic area, brushing occasionally against her clit. Kaitlin panted as she approached her climax, but her mouth was soon enveloped by Sydney’s, who leaned in to kiss her passionately.

Suddenly, a low moan escaped Kaitlin’s lips as Sydney continued to kiss her throughout her climax, which lasted several seconds.

Sydney laughed, standing up, then lightly slapped Kaitlin’s butt playfully, saying “Alright Kat, save some for me.”

With a sigh, Kaitlin took hold of the base of the dildo and then carefully lifted herself off of it. She took care to turn the settings off, though the Sybian machine continued to vibrate.

 

Goodspeed was covered in thick viscous liquids and stood upright in his little compartment, stoically staring out without recognition. Kaitlin had only abused him for a few minutes, and yet he had been on the verge of suffocation, of being crushed, of his internal musculature being fried with the electrical stimulants he had received. Slowly, very slowly, he began to regain the ability to produce intelligent thought and some feeling began to creep back into his muscles.

“My turn”, Sydney announced. “Alright little man, ready to get smoked?”

“What? Smoke me?”, Goodspeed muttered.

“Set it to max Syd”, Kaitlin encourage her, “Let’s see how long he lasts.” She adjusted the setting on the dildo, ramping the electrical dial to the right, then flipped it on.

Immediately, the electrical current zapped into Goodspeed’s tiny body and all thought left his mind as his body contorted and convulsed wildly about.

“Oh girl, I just love it when their little bodies go crazy inside me”, Sydney exclaimed, then squatted down over the gesticulating dildo.

“Ahhhhh”, she said as it penetrated deeply into her. She didn’t hold back and slammed her pubis into the insert with reckless abandon.

 

For several minutes, Sydney worked the machine and the dildo and, from Kaitlin’s amused perspective, it was apparent she had cum multiple times. Finally, she turned the machine off and, reaching below her still stuffed pussy, she switched the dildo setting off. She lifted off of it with a “plop”, illustrating the tightness of her vaginal lips.

“Ohhhh, I really needed that”, she said in a half-moan.

Kate tapped Sydney on her shoulder, asking, “well, how was it?”


Without thinking, Sydney replied, “oh, it was good”, not realizing her own pun.

Kate started laughing, saying, “yeah it was Good; now it’s just a worthless little lump.”

The two women looked down at the obviously finished tiny person, barely resembling a human. it was clear that the tiny was finished. His body still spasmed and convulsed occasionally, but these movement were purely involuntary. Goodspeed had been squeezed, suffocated and electrocuted – and it was hard to tell which had finally done him in. A small stream of smoke wafted up from his body and the compartment he was in and the burnt smell combined with the sweet smells of sex to create an eerie smell. 

--

 

From his perch on the second rung of the stand, Alex had watched all the proceedings with interest, biding his time for when he’d get a chance to make a run for the door. Alex had done his fair share of tiny tortures and cruelty in the last year, but this one took the cake. Outside of his plans to escape, he was left with one overriding thought: These chicks are nuts!

And yet, maybe the situation could be used to his advantage. If these women were satisfied and all their focus was on the other tiny, it may allow him a chance to escape. Perhaps when they inevitably went to get cleaned up? 

--

 

Sydney shrugged, picked the dead tiny free from the dildo and tossed it in her mouth. After a few moments, she swallowed it down. “Mmm, I wouldn’t say completely worthless. He still tasted pretty good.” 

She noticed the strange scrunched-up look on Kaitlin’s face. “What?”, said Sydney, “I gave you the other ones to eat. It was my turn.”

“It’s not that”, said Kaitlin, keeping her nose scrunched, “it’s just…ewww”.

Realizing that Kaitlin was grossed out, Sydney just said cooly, “waste not, want not.”

“Whatever”, Kaitlin remarked, “Better get this bad boy cleaned off. And then I’m hopping in the shower.”

“Uh, wait. Didn’t you say there was another one around here somewhere?”, inquired Sydney.

A look of realization painted Kate’s face. “You’re right. I’d almost forgotten about the one that escaped. Wanna help me do some tiny hunting? After all, four eyes are better than two.”

“Yep, and once we find this one, I want to really smoke him up”, Sydney said, pursing her lips and squeezing her fingers like she would a joint.

 

Now, after the two cruel giantesses had dealt with their colleague, the attention had been drawn back to Alex. The situation was hopeless. How could he hope to evade two savvy giantesses? “Well shit…”, he muttered.

 

The End

Chapter End Notes:

If you like the story, please give it a review and/or comment. We really appreciate your feedback.