- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Images of Sydney by SensuAllity (DA).

Chapter 2 – Twin Delights


At the Argyle stop, what looked to be a pair of identical twins got on, Adam and Alex. The two teenagers looked identical, but that didn’t carry forward to their personalities as the trio soon found out. Adam had a sweet, almost innocent approach to life, whereas Alex seemed devious, cunning and mischievous. Although they differed in personality, the two got along well in a yin-and-yang type of way.

Sydney had been ping-ponging to different open seats during the first couple stops. She was a people watcher and was always trying for the best view of things. Due to the twins and a few others coming on board, she removed to her seat with her two friends.

 

“Did you see that group of people outside the convenience store?”, said Sydney to her friends. Just before the Argyle stop, she had witnessed a group of people near Walgreens all looking down at something near their feet and acting playfully.

“Uh-uh, why?”, responded Kaitlin.

“I think they were playing with a shrinky…or shrinkies. Like they were kicking them or stepping on them”, Sydney responded.

Goodspeed shuddered. He was very much against the torture and/or killing of shrinkies. At age 23, not only was he a possible candidate to become a shrinky himself, but it was just not in his nature to condone violence.

“Gosh, what a waste!”, said Kaitlin.

The others looked at her.

She added, “I mean, why waste a perfectly good shrinky by squishing them when you could eat it?”

“Mmmm, yeah, I know what you mean”, agreed Sydney, seemingly thinking back to past experiences. She sighed, then said, “they’re absolutely delicious. I remember Garrett…”, she cut herself off.

 

For Sydney, eating a shrinky was akin to a sexual experience that she got to enjoy with the shrinky. It was a one-time experience that in some ways transcended sex itself, as she could actually taste the essence of the little person before absorbing it into herself.  The finality of it was an emotionally arousing situation. She could insure, through the act of voring it, the uniqueness of the commitment of the shrinky to her.

 

“Garrett?”, inquired Kaitlin.

“The guy who used to be our lead”, explained Goodspeed.

 

Goodspeed had heard the rumors of Garrett abruptly quitting the company. It was something to do with the daily stress of being the senior financial analyst. Things had been so much better, so much funner, since Syd had taken over the role. Sydney had told him that she had actually been out with Garrett on the night he had decided to quit. Nobody had even seen him since that night.

 

“…em, Garrett”, Sydney continued, suddenly tearing up, “he used to dislike the fact that I ate shrinkies. I wonder if that was one of the reasons why he quit the company?”

“I heard you saw him before he quit”, said Goodspeed.

“Yeah, I was out with him on a date on the very night that he decided to up and quit. It was quite the shock!”, said Sydney, giving a wink to Kaitlin, who’d she’d fully briefed on the real happenings that night.

 

“So, you’ve, uh, actually eaten a shrinky?”, asked Adam, one of the twins sitting across from them.

"Oh, god yes! I’ve had several!", she answered, not a scintilla of empathy in her voice.

One of the twins, Alex, shook his head and his face was scrunched up. “Eating them? Yuck. I ain’t eating no shrinky. Uh-uh, I like to collect them and play games with them. The ones that win survive, the ones that lose get splattered…or-“ his voice trailed off, as he didn’t say out loud what other cruel things he liked to do to them. Not that he was embarrassed of saying them, as he did often amongst his friends, but girls might not look favorably on violent acts, such as where he skewered and dissected them.

The other twin simply looked down at his feet, seemingly ignoring the conversation.

“Yeah, I could totally see that, like playing cat and mouse?”, asked Sydney.

“Oooh, that sounds fun”, added Kaitlin, the thought apparently not crossing her mind prior.

“Er…kind of like that, but we do webcams”, he nodded towards his brother, “and let people decide how we, um, get rid of’em.”

The other brother’s head perked up. He was quick to add his two cents, “Em, I don’t really do anything with the shrinkies. I just set up the camera and the stream service.” He had a sheepish look on his face.

“Come on Adam, remember that one shrinky that you squished...?”, teased Alex.

“Alex, no, that was purely an accident and we both know that. I didn’t see it run underneath my foot”, Adam responded quickly.

“No worries, little brother”, said Alex, affectionately clapping his brother on the back, adding “You should have seen it, that tiny’s body just exploded…”, his voice trailed off again as he saw the looks of disgust from the girls.

“Wait, aren’t you two like…twins?”, asked Goodspeed.

“Yep, but I’m the older brother…by almost 3 minutes, laughed Alex.

 

Sydney leaned in close to Alex and whispered to him, “I’ve also smoked a shrinky.” She mimicked a motion of putting something to her pursed lips and breathing in, then exhaling.

“Really? That’s cool”, said Alex. In his estimation, she had risen a couple notches on the coolness scale. It conjured carnal images in his mind of her:

Seeing the reaction on his face, Sydney smiled. She liked to blow little boys minds.

 

As the conversation about shrinkies continued, Goodspeed felt a tickling twinge go down his spine. He didn’t make any verbal noise, but Kaitlin, who happened to be looking his way at the moment, noticed the facial expression, thinking it a spasm of pain.

“What’s wrong Good? You ok?”, she asked, concerned.

“It’s nothing. Just had another one of those tickling itches in my back”, he assured her.

 

The two girls gave each other a knowing smile as Kaitlin gently massaged his back.

 

Goodspeed had mentioned to Sydney he had been having a tickling feeling down his back, starting about 2 weeks back. He had neglected going to the doctor – hating needles, blood-work and the like. All his life, other than the routine physicals that were required when he was in school, he had avoided doctors with a passion. The last time he’d seen a doctor was his freshman year in college, which had been prior to the explosion of MSD into society.

On the other hand, Sydney in particular, being a virtual addict to the consumption of shrinkies, had done some research. Doctors had been able to detect whether a person had the gene which caused the shrinkage, but had been unable to pinpoint how long it would remain dormant before being triggered.

In almost all known documented cases, the shrinky described a tickling feeling in their spine soon before shrinking. The typical gestation period seemed to be around two weeks, some cases occurring sooner, but very few going beyond that time frame. For the ones happening sooner, there was always the possibility that the affected person didn’t think much of the initial twangs and disregarded them. Sydney had been sure to pinpoint the first twinges that Goodspeed had told her about. Preciseness was her motto for work and life.

 

“Yeah, we’ve been having that itchy feeling too”, said Adam, suddenly feeling worried.

“Don’t worry bro, it’s nothing, believe me”, said Alex, shaking his head in disdain. He didn’t want to appear weak in front of a couple of babes like the two that sat across from he and his brother.

 

There was some talk of the Cubs game – they would be playing their rival, the Brewers. The twins were big Cub fans and both were also going to the game.

“Oh yeah, you’ll see”, said Alex, confidently, “there’s no way the Brewers can keep up with the Cubs hitting.”

“I dunno”, cautioned Goodspeed, “the Brewers have pretty good pitching this year.”

Alex shrugged off the point, unconcerned. Kaitlin gave a look to Sydney and rolled her eyes playfully, causing Sydney to laugh. She could really care less who won the game. She just enjoyed the stadium and being out with her friend on a beautiful day.

 

The train was coming up on the next stop, at Wilson.

 

“Well, this is my stop”, said Sydney, preparing to get off, along with a couple other riders. “It was nice meeting you two. My name is Sydney, by the way, and that is Kaitlin and Goodspeed, though we just call him Good”, she laughed.

It was at that precise moment when Alex’s face broke into a sudden look of bewilderment. He seemed to be having some sort of spasm and the eyes of the Sydney, Kaitlin, Goodspeed and Adam, being the only ones nearby, all looked towards him. He grabbed at his back and then…right before their eyes, he began to quickly shrink. Within a handful of seconds, he was down to a couple inches in size.

The others just looked at him, shocked. None of them (other than Sydney) had ever seen a boy shrink in person.

Adam began to reach for the tiny Alex, still spasming within his sprawled clothing, when he gave a squeak and clutched at his own back.

He looked like he was trying to say something, but he immediately began to shrink. Within seconds, just as the train was coming to a stop, he was also spasming within his clothes.

 

Quickly, Sydney rushed forward and scooped up the 2 tiny nude boys, shuffling their bodies over to Kaitlin, whispering “here, quick!”, then she quickly scooped up their clothing and put it into her then-empty shopping bag.

As the few offloading passengers began to get off, Kaitlin looked over to Sydney. “What about these?”, she asked, raising an eyebrow as she looked down at the tiny boys in the palms of her hands.

“They’re yours now. Enjoy!”, said Sydney, merrily, as she began to exit the train, not wanting to miss her stop.

“Uh, don’t you want one?”

 

For a moment, Sydney hesitated. She really did, but she didn’t feel she had the time to properly enjoy it. Better to let her less experienced friend benefit. She would have her fun later in the evening. “Mmmm, no, you go ahead. I’ll probably grab a little bite to eat soon…but I don’t want to ruin my appetite for tonight. Don’t worry about these”, she said pointing to the clothes in her bag, “I’ll dump them.”

 

Sydney got off and the train sat in limbo for a minute before any would-be commuters got on. Kaitlin took the time to give a quick inspection of the two shrinkies. Settling on one, she closed her first on the other as she pinched the one and brought the little wiggler up above her face, viewing it from below as it’s little arms and legs flailed about, frantically trying to free itself from her grip. Angling her face upward, she playfully set it atop her nose, facing her, it’s tiny hands holding on to the outside of each nostril as it fought to keep from slipping.

“You aren’t really going to…?”, Goodspeed began.

But Kaitlin had changed the angle of her head and the shrinky slipped down her nose and into her waiting open mouth, landing on her tongue. Slurping his lower half in, she closed her lips around it’s waist as the tiny screamed up at her.

“But, we were just talking…”

“Sluuuurp”, “mmm”,  “Uulp”.

 

And with that, the shrinky was gone, as if had never existed. Goodspeed watched as the lump traveled quickly down her throat and then, after it passed, the smooth contour was back to normal.

“Ahhhh”, said Kaitlin, opening her mouth wide and showing her tongue. Then she broke into a big smile as she looked at Goodspeed. “You were saying, Good…?”

As much as Goodspeed was horrified at what had just happened, he couldn’t help but feel a hint of arousal, making his cock twitch. His focus was on the beautiful, seductive and powerful mouth of his colleague and friend, that place which was so invitingly lovely, warm and moist, but which also represented the portal to ruthless danger.

“Uh…nothing.”

Kaitlin smiled and gave him a wink. “Banana”, she said thoughtfully, licking her lips.

“Huh?”

“He tasted like banana”, Kaitlin explained. She took the other shrinky and put it into a fanny pack, zipping it up afterward. “One for now and one for later”, she declared merrily.

 

A handful more riders made their way into the compartment.


*** 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter