[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

In a world where magical abilities and beings have returned, Zachary is a specialist for the US military, tasked with evaluating mysterious ruins and dungeons for clearance by groups of freelancers called "Adventurers." While he is preparing his report, his old friend Talia shows up, hoping to sneak into the dungeon ahead of time and beat everyone else to potential treasure! Zachary takes it upon himself to try to get her out in one piece, but after she's exposed to a mysterious artifact her body starts changing, going from a petite woman to a towering and curvaceous creature known as a kitsune. How will Talia handle her transformation? And what does she intend to do to Zachary with all of her newfound magical powers?

A commissioned one-shot about a pair of old friends handling a girl's transformation into a mythical creature, and the associated magical powers.


Rated: X
Categories: Slow Size Change, Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Breast Enlargement, Entrapment, Fantasy, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 10558 Read: 3349
Published: February 11 2024 Updated: February 11 2024

1. Chapter 1 by Greenanon [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (10558 words)

This takes place in the same universe as my other "modern fantasy" stories like the garter lamia ones. There aren't recurring characters or plots, so you don't need to read them to read this one, but the general idea is that portals to other worlds opened several decades before the present, and magical creatures from those worlds are common and mostly integrated with society.