- Text Size +

It was our first chance to explore the grounds of the hotel, and the incredible design and grandeur were matched throughout the complex. We passed by the bar which was closed and the restaurant which was still serving breakfast. Inside was a vast spread of food and drink, each item looking better than the last. It also gave us our first proper sight of the other couples staying at the hotel. We could see at least 10 couples enjoying themselves and chatting excitedly. I noted that almost all of the women were at least a head taller than the men. However, there were a couple where the men appeared bigger, and the occasional same-sex couple.


After heading past, we made our way outside to the expansive outdoor area. The hotel was sat right on the beach, with the crystal blue waters and golden sands only seconds away from the hotel. Stepping outside, we were overtaken by the incredible sun that shone on us. The sun bounced off the stone path that led directly to the beach, with paths cutting off in either direction leading to the other facilities. We ignored the other paths, which, according to the signs, led to the spa, a couple of pools, an outdoor bar, and gym, with many other facilities still hidden from us. Instead, we went straight to the beach. 


We walked by a volleyball court where two couples were playing against each other. On both teams, the women were dominating the game, with their considerable height advantage over the men playing a key part. The ball came racing over to us as one of the girl’s spiked a point for her team. Jenna stopped the ball and threw it back, perfectly weighted to land in the arms of the guy looking at her.


“We need her on our team,” he said, looking at her in awe.


“You need to adapt your game,” his partner said to him sternly. “You’re not the tall one now. You need to play like it. I can’t do everything,” she said competitively. The game then resumed as Jenna and I set foot on the beach, where a selection of sun beds were laid out for the guests at the hotel. Some had been taken by the other guests, but there were plenty spare, and we were able to find a couple at the front nearest to the water, with the beach bar not too far away.


Jenna placed the bag she had been carrying next to one of the beds, before lying down on the towel that had already been laid out on top of it. I watched as her sprawling body filled up the sunbed, barely able to hold her, as her feet lay only a few inches from the end. I laid down on my bed next to her and was able to appreciate one of the advantages of my smaller size, as I had plenty of room to spread myself across what seemed like an expansive bed.


I closed my eyes as I basked in the sun, when I felt a sudden cooling overtake me. I opened my eyes to see that I was covered in darkness, and that Jenna was standing over me. Before I could react, her hands reached down to me. A sharp coldness spread across my chest as her hands rubbed cream onto me. I tried to jump up due to the sudden chill, but her strong grip left me stuck as she continued to run her hands across me. 


“Can’t have my little man burn,” she said, as she squirted more sun cream onto her hands and rubbed further. After the initial shock of the cold cream, I began to enjoy myself as her powerful hands lathered and caressed my body. I felt my cock begin to harden as she manoeuvred her hands over my body, her touch feeling incredible on my skin. The strength in her hands made it feel like a deep tissue massage, and I let out an involuntary moan from the pleasure she was giving me. Noticing my euphoria, she became even more enthusiastic with her approach. She rubbed her hands teasingly across my trunks, giving her a chance to feel my now hard cock underneath them. She giggled at it under her touch, before finally getting back to her feet as she finished her task.


I was presented with an incredible view of her ass as she returned to her sunbed. The distraction caused me to miss the bottle of sun cream that she threw towards me, which landed on my chest. “My turn. And I’m expecting as good a job,” she said expectantly, as she lay on her back, waiting for me to come over.


“Give me a moment,” I said, trying to let my erection subside before getting to my feet. Jenna laughed as she realised what I was doing. She locked her eyes on me and teasingly pushed her breasts together, which made me throb again. She noticed my reaction and laughed even harder as I turned my head in the opposite direction. After a few minutes, I was finally decent enough to get up and begin applying some sun cream onto her.


She was lying on her front when I eventually got over to her sunbed. My eyes immediately went to her ass, which left me transfixed as I poured the sun cream onto my hands. I began rubbing it into her ass, amazed at how small my hands looked compared to her vast peach. I continued to massage her tantalising butt, delighting in the experience. “I don’t just want my ass doing,” Jenna said, taking me out of leering and back to the task at hand.


I began to rub my hands up and down the back of her legs. I marvelled at the layers of muscle I could feel underneath them as I tried to cover all of her mile-high legs. It took me awhile due to the length of them, especially with my small hands. After finally finishing them, I worked on her back, still amazed at the wide spreading curves and thickness of her body, as well as the power I could feel under my fingers. 


I finished up, and she rolled over onto her back, so I could do her other side. She had a wide smile on her face as I began to work on her front. I immediately went to reach over to her breasts, but she quickly stopped me. “Start from the bottom and work your way up,” she said. I tried to disguise my disappointment as I shot one last look at her breasts before rubbing the cream on the other side of her legs.


It took some time, but I finally finished her legs and moved up to her stomach. I was amazed at the hardness of her stomach as I ran my hands over her 6 pack. The immense strength in her core was obvious as I covered her abs and continued working my way upwards. After applying the cream all over her torso, ensuring every inch of her curvaceous body was covered, she approved me to start on her breasts.


They were heaving in her bikini, and I was overcome by how soft and jiggly they were in my hands. Even with both hands, I couldn’t cover them as I started rubbing the cream in. I could see that Jenna was enjoying herself as her nipples hardened under the fabric. My cock was throbbing again as I worked myself across both breasts, sensually applying the cream until they were completely covered. Admittedly, this was more for my own benefit than Jenna’s, so I could spend longer squeezing and fondling them.


I wanted to continue further, with my arousal rocketing from my hands-on experience with Jenna. I could sense she was keen to carry on too, but as we both looked around the beach and saw that more people had arrived, we reluctantly decided against it. Instead, I went back to my sunbed and lay back down. As I returned, I noticed sets of lingering eyes from some of the staff and guests in the distance. They quickly shifted their gaze when they realised I had noticed them and the spectacle was over.



We spent the next hour lying on the beach, both of us reading the books we had brought with us whilst enjoying the rays of sunshine. I continued to spot the occasional stares in our direction, but Jenna seemed to not notice, or at least acted like she didn’t. She had always enjoyed being the centre of attention, and this seemed not to have changed now that she was bigger. If anything, it had also grown with her.


“I’m thirsty,” Jenna said after a while, causing me to look up from my book. I recognised her tone and expression immediately. She wanted me to get her a drink. I sighed, but got to my feet, knowing that it was a waste of time trying to convince her to go herself. “Thanks honey,” she said with a bitter-sweet smile, before returning to her book while I walked to the beach bar.


I approached the bar, passing by some of the other couples and hotel staff on the way. I winced as many of them stared at my shrunken size. Frustratingly, all the people I saw were taller than me, and those who appeared to have shrunk in their transfer seemed to light up at seeing someone smaller than them. It amazed me how big everyone looked, legs looked longer, bodies seemed broader, and overall they all seemed more imposing. The lustful part of me appreciated the benefits of seeing what appeared to be larger breasts and more voluptuous bodies, but the rational part of me felt insecure at how much taller they all stood compared to me.


I eventually made it to the beach bar, where an attractive girl was working behind the counter. She was dressed in a tropical outfit that showed off her tanned and toned body. She looked like she was from somewhere in the Caribbean, with her dark skin shimmering in the bright light as she flashed a smile at me as I approached. Sitting by the bar were a couple of girls chatting together, with the bigger one looming over the smaller girl, as if showing off her size advantage. While the other couple were in their early 40s and sharing a bottle of wine.


“You got any ID?” the girl said, causing me to blush as I uneasily leant forward at the bar, due to the fact that the counter was as tall as the top of my shoulders, giving me yet another reminder of how short I was. “I’m just kidding cutie. What do you want?” she said with a warm smile, noticing my embarrassment. The others at the bar turned to look at me, realising how small I was with intrigued glances.


“Could I get two Pina Coladas,” I said with an awkward laugh, as I noticed the wandering eyes from the rest of the bar.


“Of course,” she said, heading to the other side of the bar to start making the drinks.


I composed myself as I waited for her to make the drinks. But I felt probing stares from the female couple, who had kept their eyes on me since I had entered the bar. I turned to look at them, and the smaller one became startled at my attention, while the bigger one remained calm.


“Sorry. It’s just,” the shorter woman said, as she jumped off the seat at the bar, which was quite a distance for her. “I need to see,” she said, walking up next to me. I gasped as I got a proper look at her body. She was a short stack, with wide hips and sizeable breasts in her pink bikini. But what really amazed me was her height, as for the first time I was eye-to-eye with someone. I looked in shock into her eyes, which glowed upon her realisation. “Oh my god you’re as small as me!”


“You’re as small as me!” I repeated jokingly. Both of us ran our eyes across each other, appreciating the similarities and differences of our shared height. Despite being eye-to-eye, everything else on her pale body seemed thicker. With her buxom build, her body was larger than mine. She boasted wider hips and thicker legs, making her seem bigger in comparison. To my relief, she appeared to have little muscle, making me think that perhaps I wasn’t the weakest person in the hotel.


“What a cute pairing,” a feminine voice rang out from above. We both jumped as the short girl’s partner came down from her seat to get a closer look at us. I was thrown out of my moment of parity and back into reality as she loomed above both of us, our eyes only inline with the top of her breasts. She had a tight olive-skinned body with a small set of breasts that still seemed large from my view.  “I hope you’re not planning on leaving me for him Jenny?”


“Of course not Liz,” she said in a serious tone. “Sorry. Elizabeth,” she corrected herself, as Elizabeth set her eyes fiercely on Jenny.


“Sorry about her. She’s still getting used to her new size, which is why we’ve got our rules, isn’t it?” Elizabeth said matter-of-factly to Jenny, who nodded her head weakly as she looked into her eyes. “Better,” she said firmly, before returning her focus back on me. “So who are you with?”


“My girlfriend Jenna, but she’s on the beach. I said I’d get us some drinks,” I replied, noticing that the bar girl seemed to pay extra attention to me when she heard me say Jenna.


“See, he understands it,” Elizabeth said accusingly to Jenny. “She’s still getting used to our roles now I’m the bigger one,” she added, placing a firm hand on Jenny. I ignored her odd comment, thinking they were playing a game together. But as I looked at Jenny’s solemn face, I realised that they were taking their size dynamic seriously.


“Here you go,” the bar girl called out, placing the cocktails on the edge of the bar. Her voice threw me out of my bewilderment at the dynamics of the relationship between Elizabeth and Jenny.


Elizabeth was whispering something into Jenny’s ear as I picked up the drinks. When I turned back around, Jenny was walking up to me with an excited grin. “This might sound odd, but could we arm wrestle?” she asked. She turned to look at Elizabeth, who was nodding approvingly at her.


“Err. I’m not sure,” I said haphazardly.


“Please, please,” Jenny pleaded. She shot puppy dog eyes at me and I felt my resolve breaking from her desperation.


“Ok fine,” I relented. She jumped on the spot in delight before pulling me into a hug. I almost spilt my drinks as her arms wrapped around me, and she quickly stepped back after seeing my struggle.

 

“Sorry! Thank you, let’s do it!” she said excitedly. I placed my drinks back on the counter and headed over to a table where Jenny was waiting for me, with Elizabeth standing at the side with a wry smile.


“Remember pet. You’ll get an incredible reward if you win. And if not, you know what happens,” Elizabeth said ominously to Jenny. Jenny looked worried for a moment, before she looked back at me with steely determination.


We both stood opposite each other, with Elizabeth officiating from the side from her heightened perspective. We placed our elbows on the table and locked hands. Thankfully, my hands were slightly longer than hers. However, I was worried as her hands were wider than mine, making me start to question whether I would win. I eyed up her arms and saw their thickness from her feminine fat. I compared them with mine, which were noticeably thinner, but I hoped that her lack of muscle, and hopefully inferior sporting experience, could give me an advantage.


“3, 2, 1. Go,” Elizabeth announced, and we started our arm wrestle. The second she said go, I pushed with all my strength. To my delight, my quick reaction had caught Jenny off guard and her hand was forced downwards before she suddenly reacted. My confidence quickly drained as I felt the strength in her hand stop my momentum and begin to force me back. I only had a slight lead when I raised my head to look at Jenny, her arm was tensed, straining heavily as she continued to push back. She lifted her head up to look into my eyes, she had a confident grin as we suddenly were level again, before we both put our heads back down in concentration.


It appeared we were almost equal as over the next minute neither of us made any meaningful gains, with our hands still straining against each other in the middle of the table. I was beginning to tire, but I did my best to not let it show as I could tell that Jenny was struggling too. With relief, I was able to push her hand down significantly for the first time since we had started. I could see in the corner of my vision that she had lifted her head up in worry, but I remained focused and pushed harder as I knew this might be my only chance before I couldn’t push any more.


I strained as hard as I could as I managed to get her hand only a few inches away from the surface of the table. However, Jenny was fighting back with all of her strength, having had a quick peak at Elizabeth which seemed to have motivated her for a final defence. I grunted as her hand slowly pushed mine back up, but with a desperate lunge I slammed my hand as hard as I could. With delight, I felt her hand sink again before it crashed against the table. 


“No! I was almost there, I could tell you were tiring. We need to go again,” Jenny said desperately, as I panted heavily, trying to hide my relief at beating Jenny. I couldn’t believe how tough it had been, with my arm aching from the strain which I tried to hide. Elizabeth had a mischievous smile, as I wondered what she had won from their wager.


“Sorry I can’t. I really need to be going now,” I said, as I picked up the drinks from the counter. Jenny looked at me disappointedly while Elizabeth still had her triumphant smile as she looked at Jenny hungrily. However, both girls suddenly tilted their heads backward to look above me. Before I could turn around, I felt myself being engulfed by a large shadow, and then I felt 2 giant jiggling orbs rub against the back of my head. I turned and was met with the sight of Jenna’s huge breasts in my face.


“I wanted to see what was taking you so long,” she said, looking down at me, before moving her eyes across the beach bar and the dazzled expressions of everyone there. “Ooh perfect,” she added with a smile, grabbing one of the Pina Coladas from my hand and taking a large drink, whilst we all watched her as she returned her gaze back on me. “Why don’t you introduce me to your new friends?”