[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

Guided by the desire to cleanse the memory of his previous failures, and to prove to everyone, especially to his father,  what he’s worth, the 24-year-old Sir Daniel, scion of a noble family, decides to embark on a quest to save a beautiful princess from a terrible curse and a fearsome dragon. On the journey, he will discover that the reality of the curse is very different from the tales that he heard, and he will end up entangled in a very different adventure, torn between the expectations of his family, his own prejudices, and his perceived duty towards the princess.

To further complicate the matter, he will find himself developing feelings for both the royal heiress and a certain tall orc huntress, a sentiment that both girls seem to reciprocate…

CW: this is a generally gentle story, but there will be some descriptions of blood and light gore.

Disclaimer : Although there are size shenanigans, this will be a plot-heavy story. Chapters with heavier size content are to be expected later in the story, but if a focus on the plot is not your cup of tea, feel free to avoid it. If that doesn’t bother you, I hope you will stick around, I’ll try my best to make the read worth your time.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Furry, Gentle, Insertion, Muscle Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 18318 Read: 3085
Published: February 16 2024 Updated: April 04 2024
Story Notes:

Hello everyone, welcome to a new story! This one is a classic, medieval fantasy adventure, born from my love for D&D and fantasy tabletop in general. There will be fights against dangerous beasts, heroic quests, magic, and everything you would expect from a high fantasy tale, plus of course giant ladies. As always, feel free to give me your feedback, I appreciate every single review.

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 - The Expedition by Velasco [Reviews - 0] (6533 words)


This first chapter, and the first part of the second, will mostly focus on introducing the plot and the characters and will be pretty devoid of size and sexy content. On the other hand, it will introduce our resident orc muscle mommy, and that must count for something, right?

2. Chapter 2 - Journey Through the Mountains by Velasco [Reviews - 0] (5669 words)

Hello guys, I’ve finally managed to publish these chapters. Initially, this was to be a singular, very long chapter, but given that it was resulting to be more than 9k words long, I’ve decided to put some more meat to it and split it into two parts, to make it more digestible. Guess that means you get two chapters at the price of one!
In this chapter, our group of heroes starts to make their way through the mountain range where the Ashen Peak, where the castle that the princess is imprisoned in is supposed to be found. On the way there, in between new, frightening discoveries about the monster that inhabits those lands, Daniel and Zevna talk about the intimate moment they had shared the night before, but one thing leads to another, and they end up doing more than talking….

Special thanks to Octosquid11, who helped me a lot with the editing and polishing of this two chapters. Check out his stories if you haven’t, there is a lot of great material there!

3. Chapter 3 - The Ashen Peak by Velasco [Reviews - 0] (6116 words)

In this chapter, we see Daniel and
Zevna indulging in their private moment, while the huntress starts to have doubts about
her previous predicament, and begins to wonder if there is more than sexual
attraction in his feelings for the young human knight. The following morning,
the group continues her journey through the rocky highlands, and Daniel discovers
that he and his knights are not the only ones who have tried to rescue the
princess recently, although luck hadn’t been on the previous party’s side.
Maybe things will go better, for the brave knights of Atheran?