- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Warning: mild gore

“God, you can be such a bitch sometimes, Jen,” Emily said, her fond smile belying the harshness of her words as she leaned down to unbuckle the thin black leather straps of her sandals. She sighed as she set her long bare soles down on the cool wood floor, light-blue-painted toes wiggling happily. Unlike many a tall girl, Emily loved the way shoes like these played up her already towering 6’4” height. If you’ve got it, flaunt it, right?

“Yeah, but you love it Em,” Jen replied with a smirk. The ‘small’ blonde soccer star (who was, in reality, slightly taller than the average Brobby girl, but by far the smallest roommate) toed off her sneakers and kicked them in the general direction of the shoe rack in the entryway, missing by a wide margin, the thin canvas shoes bouncing off the wall and landing with a thud, unknowingly obliterating a group of thirty Lilliputians huddling in terror at the enormous girls’ entrance.

“You know I do,” Emily leaned down for another kiss. Now, barefoot, modestly closer in height to her petite girlfriend.

“Ugh, get a room you two,” Sophia rolled her eyes, not for the first time, as she replaced Jen’s sloppily discarded shoes in their proper place on the rack and added her own sandals.

“Uhh, you know we both live here, right?” Jen retorted.

Choosing to ignore that, Sophia changed the subject. “Has anyone heard from Ava?”

Emily realized then that she actually hadn’t heard from her roommate since Ava had texted the group she was headed to yet another coffee date before joining them later to enjoy the day off. Emily had just assumed the date had gone well when Ava hadn’t shown up to lunch.

And damn if that girl didn’t need it after the whole Greg thing.

“I mean, she probably just took my advice on the joys of getting some strange,” Jen called out with her usual grace.

It was Emily’s turn to roll her eyes. “Jen, we’ve been dating exclusively for like two years.”

“And it’s, like, what, noon?” Sophia added.  

“My statement stands.”

Laughing, the girls entered the apartment proper. Three pairs of massive feet pounded the hardwood floor, violently shaking the ground beneath them as their long strides rapidly erased the distance between them and the huddled masses of terrified Lilliputians cowering beneath their notice.

A small group of more athletically inclined Lilliputians, finding themselves directly across from the titanic girls in the entryway, had sprinted to their left towards the looming sofa and chairs of the distant living room, hoping to find safety in their solidity, size and shadowed overhangs. Yet they had misjudged just how far away the miles-high furniture actually was on their scale, and still found themselves dangerously exposed as Jen approached on her way to her preferred spot on the couch. Her powerful, earth-shaking footfalls quickly knocked all but the most agile to the ground, and from their sprawled position they looked up in horror at the enormous sole of Jen’s enormous socked right foot, thin material clinging to her toes and heel, bottom slightly grayed with repeated wear, rapidly collapsing down on them. Some found themselves pelted by lint balls the size of boulders, and all were utterly erased as her foot hit the ground. Those few still upright and running saw nothing but open floor briefly cast in shadow before they too were pasted by the ball of Jen’s foot as it landed, the massive girl not even breaking stride as she continued on her way.

A ways away, a larger group of several hundred hapless Lilliputians simply milled in a slowly spreading cluster perhaps a few Brobdingnagian inches long, not knowing how to react to the presence of girls the size of mountains. Many shouted pleadingly up at the giants, as if these god-like beings could hear the voices of people the size of a grain of sand. Others meandered by themselves or in small groups in one direction or another, vaguely trying to move away from danger, albeit at an agonizingly slow pace. Still others simply lay curled up where they had fallen, having been thrown to the ground repeatedly by continuous earth-shattering footfalls as the girls strolled idly through the apartment.  All were soon directly confronted with the immense visage of a thirsty Emily, making her way to the kitchen to grab a soda from the refrigerator.

At the colossal girls’ size, it didn’t much matter which of them a Lilli found themselves under -- whether it was towering Emily or relatively petite Jen, a tiny Lilli would be just as dead with one as with any of the others, their only remains a microscopically thin organic film to be washed unnoticed off the sole of a foot in the shower or off a sock thrown in the laundry. But still, something about seeing the largest of the titans bearing down on them struck even greater fear into the hearts of the hundreds of Lillis in Emily’s path.

That fear mounted as Emily’s massive bare feet came closer and closer, the ground shaking more vigorously than ever, deafening booms accompanying each gargantuan footfall, and displaced air buffeting the tiny crowd. Finally, all those able to began to flee in earnest, but it was far, far too late.

At first, it seemed as if Emily would simply walk right over them, annihilating them in-stride as Jen had done. But suddenly she stopped short, one long, bare sole landing a scant few feet away from the terrified masses. The lucky crowd had avoided certain death, but something that large landing that close was not without its own perils: the impact flung masses of fleeing Lillis into the air, many breaking bones as they landed awkwardly on the hard floor or even on top of others, themselves thrown to the ground by the brutal quakes.  Injured and uninjured Lillis alike now stared up in terror at an immense set of sky-blue-painted toes looming hundreds of feet in the air above them, the nearest of them so close they could see the individual whorls and patterns in each massive digit. Through the overwhelming fear, many still marveled at the shapely set of miles-long bare legs above and the way a pale yellow summer dress capable of covering an entire city clung to a toned body bearing the hallmarks of hours of gym and volleyball practice.

“Hey babe, want anything from the fridge?” Emily called out, her raised voice piercing the air, all but deafening the frantic Lillis at her feet.

As she paused to wait for a response from Jen, she idly lifted her looming foot onto its ball, her heel swaying in the air, huge toes flexing and grinding together with her unconscious movements.  Those still lying prone could hear the wooden floor under them creak under the incalculable pressure, feel the vibrations of her smallest movements thrum through the floorboards as she swung the colossal appendage lazily to and fro, wrinkles the size of eight-lane highways rippling languidly across the soft sole. Suddenly and without warning, the immense toes lifted and the foot slid forward slightly, catching several dozen Lillis beneath it, the soft tonnage of the nearly mile-long ped bulldozing them without mercy as they disappeared completely under the slightly reddened ball. The nearby survivors looked up in shock to see a set of five long toes still raised above them and, scrambling to their feet, attempted once again to flee, only for those cruise-ship sized toes to lower, their weight alone enough to completely obliterate those beneath as they softly settled.

“Grab me a beer, would ya?” the thunderous call came back from Jen, now ensconced comfortably on the couch across the room.

Unaware of the mass murder at her feet, Emily moved to continue her journey to the refrigerator, and the hundreds of remaining Lillis before her were cast in shadow as her slender foot and still-flexing toes now swung fully overhead. Bits of dirt and dust from a day of walking barefoot or in sandals drifted down on doomed Lilis from hundreds of feet up as her colossal foot moved inexorably over them. The detritus impacted the ground like bombs, scattering across the floor and injuring many.  As Emily lowered her massive size 12, it covered the entire crowd with room to spare, their panicked efforts to escape all for naught when faced with something so large, moving so quickly.  There were no survivors as she completed what, to her, was just another step into the kitchen.

Meanwhile, Sophia had managed to reach the couch with limited casualties. Several smaller groups of Lillis had still found themselves beneath her wide, soft soles and cute, pink-painted toes, but her path had been mostly clear.

Unfortunately, it was not just the hundreds of Lilliputians scattered across the floor that made up the full population of tinies in that modest city walk-up. In fact, thousands of Lilliputians from portal stations all over Concordia City had been mysteriously transported, scattered on the miles-high furniture that dotted the open plan living and kitchen space, as well as on various surfaces all over the three-bedroom flat.

One of these groups was the four hundred Lillis from Prentice Ave station, and unlike those on the floor they would not be so lucky when it came to Sophia.

More than the others, the Prentice Ave group had one of the clearest views of their surroundings following their unexpected transit. From their vantage point high up on the living room sofa, they knew immediately where they had ended up, although they struggled somewhat to navigate the strange, textured, and slightly bouncy, cloth-upholstered surface beneath their feet. As the girls had entered the apartment there was trepidation, but little they could do, as a couch arm higher than any mountain, combined with a sheer, miles-long drop off the edge, and even the hundreds of foot wide chasms between couch cushions effectively penned them in.

As Jen approached the couch, though, their terror mounted. They could hear the impacts of her socked feet booming loudly far below them and see the churning of powerfully muscled legs in stylishly ‘distressed’ denim above them. Looking up at their potential executioner, they took in a set of defined abs standing in sharp relief beneath a midriff-baring black top and an immense hand with short, unpainted nails running absently through chin-length blonde hair, as a pair of grey-blue eyes the size of small lakes searched for a place to sit. They both hoped and feared she might see them then – multi-colored specks on a light grey couch. When it became clear this was not to be the case, however, their waning hope of rescue turned to hope for simple survival.

Luckily for the stranded Lillis, the sectional couch on which they stood was massive even on a Brobdingnagian scale -- a generous house-warming gift from Ava’s mom. As Jen sprawled herself onto the chaise section at its far end, they thanked their respective deities for their luck, even as the resulting quake threw the whole group off their feet.

When Sophia arrived, it was obvious that their luck had finally run out. As some kind of sports match involving players tossing a ball through a metal ring blared on an incomprehensibly large TV screen on the far wall, hundreds of pairs of eyes focused instead on the latest megalith of a woman to cast them into shadow with her mere presence.  She was turned away from them towards the TV, and many eyes (especially those of the men and quite a few women) were drawn to the wide hips and dangerous, gravity-defying swell of an ass that seemed to be the size of a planet. As a distracted Sophia unconsciously shifted her weight from one foot to the other, each mountainous cheek quivered within its tight spandex confines, the massive canyon-forming monuments shifting in rhythm with her movements, crashing and colliding audibly to the tiny people below.

It wasn’t long before the inevitable occurred. With two small steps back, a pair of powerful, thick thighs collided with the seat cushion the Prentice refugees were sheltering on. A number of more adventurous members had previously made their way to the seat cushion’s edge in the vain hope of finding a way down the miles-high fabric cliff face, and now faced head-on two purple and pink spandex-covered columns, each the width of five city blocks and rapidly approaching. Almost half were knocked clean off the edge as the elastic couch surface jumped violently with the collision, and they plunged the long drop down to the colorful area rug below. There, they either perished on impact, or, in the unlikely event they somehow survived, lost amidst the carpet fibers, it would only be a matter of time before they  found themselves caught beneath one roommate or another’s uncaring footfall. The remaining adventurers were no less doomed, however, ending up smeared between Lycra-covered thigh and couch cushion, the formidable pillars of muscle proving as unyielding as iron against their fragile bodies.

And these few were hardly the last of the Prentice refugees to meet their end as Sophia began to lower herself onto her comfy seat. To the hundreds caught below her, it was as if a living mountain was coming to rest on top of them.  There was nowhere to run, nothing they could do – her mighty ass and thighs  covered nearly the entire seat cushion with their sheer mass. Resigned to his fate, a sole Lilli reached out his hand to touch the lowering, seemingly plush rear that would be his end, his hand sinking ever so slightly into the warm, cushiony surface the instant before he and all his compatriots were buried beneath countless tons of relaxing girlflesh. 



John had somehow survived. Barely. While the Brobby girls chatted and joked in the entryway, he and a few others he knew from the station: a woman named Becca, a man named Tom, and another slightly heavyset man whose name he couldn’t remember had split off from the main group, seeking shelter in a small breakfast area between the kitchen and living room.

Tom had been by far the fittest among them, and John and Becca had been running several yards behind him when Tom’s sprinting form and the entire horizon was simply replaced with a nearly mile-long wall of tanned flesh over a thousand feet high, pink-painted toes wiggling sportily in the distance. In the micro-second it took John to process this, he and Becca were blown into the air by the resulting shockwave, crashing into their other compatriot behind in a tangle of limbs. As John extracted himself from the pile, Sophia’s second colossal bare foot landed nearly right on top of him, sending him flying far into the air once again, this time landing awkwardly on his left arm, which he heard snap under him. Groaning in pain, John still managed to frantically look up to spot the giantess’ next move, seeing with some relief that she was already gone, the boom and quake of her footfalls receding as she made her way to the living room.

Now seemingly safe, if worse for wear, John clutched his ruined arm and limped back over to where he thought he’d seen Becca and the other man last. The heavyset man seemed to still be laying prone here John and Becca had bowled him over, somehow not blown away by the shockwave, but moaning in pain in a way John had never heard before. He soon saw why – the man’s entire lower half was simply gone, reduced to paste under a toe bigger than an aircraft carrier. How the mighty digit hadn’t smashed him whole was beyond anyone’s guess, but he was anything but lucky, moaning insensibly and then mercifully passing out again from the pain and blood loss.

Becca was nowhere to be found. John called her name, searched for her on the vast wooden expanse, but she was simply gone. No spot of gore to mark her demise, no remains at all, John had to assume she was simply an unnoticed blemish on the otherwise perfect bare foot of a passing goddess.

So yes, John had survived, but now, having finally made it to the shelter of a monumental dining chair, all he could bring himself to do was to sit down beneath it on the cool wooden floor, and weep.


Emily retrieved Jen’s beer from the fridge and popped it open with a bottle opener from a nearby drawer. Seeing her friends gathered around the TV, she grabbed her soda in one hand, beer in the other and made her way over to join them. Ava would really love this hangout, she thought absently.

No fleeing Lillis had survived to mark Emily’s path, save for one lone woman who had never moved at all, her face a blank mask, her body rooted in place by sheer terror. Standing stock still, she had somehow avoided the encroaching tread of both Jen and Sophia, their devastating footsteps landing mere inches from her. And even now she didn’t turn to look up as Emily’s vast sole eclipsed her sky, staring firmly straight ahead as both she and her miraculous survival were extinguished unnoticed beneath it.

Emily handed the beer to Jen and flopped down herself on the couch next to her girlfriend. She swung her long legs up onto the nearby coffee table, crossing them at the ankles and unknowingly dropping a  colossal heel on a group of 20 stranded Lillis who, thinking themselves safe, had watched with mounting horror the massacre that had taken place in the apartment thus far.

Leaning back, Emily looked around approvingly at her gathered best friends, just relaxing together on the couch and enjoying the game. Finally, she turned to Jen with a loving smile, “Doncha you just love a lazy day?”