- Text Size +

Lily’s heart swelled.


Tom wasn’t even doing anything. He was curled up in the corner of the sofa, staring off into space; probably thinking about what had transpired between them a few hours ago. But even so, the sight of him made Lily’s heart flutter. He was just so… adorable! 


She’d told herself that the blowjob was a big move, and she should give him space for the rest of the day, let him come down from all the heavy emotions. Let him recover, then give him another nudge tomorrow. She’d tried to distract herself sorting through the day’s photos, but she could only look at so many pictures of Tom moaning in pleasure before it wound her up too much to leave him be.


“Hey, big guy,” Lily said as she sat down next to him. She made a mental note that it might be time to retire that pet name. She placed a hand on his back and he flinched. “You doin’ okay?”


“...I dunno,” he replied, his voice small and forlorn. He seemed so sad, so pathetic! She felt the impulse to throw her arms around him, to squeeze him and smother him in kisses, but she resisted; that would probably not have the intended effect right now.


“Is it about what we did earlier? You wanna talk about it?”


Tom shrugged, but otherwise didn’t reply.


“Here,” Lily said as she scooted away from him. Reaching out, she gently tugged at his shoulders. He tensed up, resisting her slightly, but Lily was able to gradually guide his head into her lap, his face turned away from her. She started to gently stroke his hair, and little by little, she felt him relax.


“Nothing happened that you didn’t want, right?” Lily asked softly. “You could’ve stopped me at any time. I promise, I would’ve listened.”


“You know I couldn’t say no. The curse…”


“Tom. You just needed to say one word. The curse didn’t take away your ability to speak; in fact, you begged me to keep going.”


Lily wasn’t being entirely fair, and she knew it. Neither of them had had any sex, barely had any physical contact, in over a week. Tom was probably right that he wasn’t constitutionally capable of refusing her advances. What she was after was his consent to keep this going, and while this had technically qualified, it was a loophole, one that she had knowingly taken advantage of.


She felt a little guilty about that. But that guilt was tempered by the certainty that deep down, he was loving this, no matter what he said. The more she probed, the more she began to suspect that shrinking was an even bigger turn-on for Tom than growing was for her. Which only fueled her lingering anger that he was lying to her about his feelings.


In other words, if he didn’t like her exploiting the curse this way, then maybe he should be more honest with his wife!


It wasn’t even the lie that bothered her, per se. It was the idea that… that if she accepted his framing of the situation, then he was doing her a favor. He was allowing her to have some of his size, and she owed him a huge debt of gratitude for it. It felt like a sneaky way for him to try to control things, when their sex life should be something mutual between the two of them. If anything, she—no, it should be equal. 


“I just don’t get it,” Tom said. “Two days ago, I offered to give up some more of my size for you, and you said no. You were really firm about it, and made really good points about why it was a bad idea. And now, two days later… you do this.”


“I kept thinking about it, after we talked. And I guess… After mulling it over, I decided it was okay to go a little further.” That was technically the truth, but Lily was also being careful not to say that she was accepting his deal. She didn’t even want to lie about that. For now, she just wanted to keep pushing things forward. The longer she could keep this going, the closer she could get Tom to admitting how he really felt. Confronting him about it directly right now would probably just make him defensive, so she needed to be more subtle. At least for the time being.


“Why not just… talk to me, then?” He asked. “Why… Why did you…”


“Jump you? I dunno, I thought it would be fun. We used to do stuff like that all the time. Well, maybe not exactly like that. I never used to be stronger than you.” She squeezed his bicep as she spoke, drawing his attention to how much thinner it had become; even if he was a little moody right now, she knew that would push the right buttons. “To be honest, Tom, I’m not too sure why you’re upset. You already said you were okay with shrinking a little more, right? And you certainly seemed to enjoy what happened in the moment. So… What’s the problem?”


“I… I don’t know, shouldn’t we… we should have talked about it first. Made sure we were on the same page.”


“That’s exactly what I did, Tom. That’s why I kept telling you that you could stop me at any time. I made sure that I was on your page.”


“But… I mean. How long are we going to keep this going? How—...” He tensed up, and she smiled, knowing exactly what he was about to say. “How much more of my size am I going to give you?”


Lily gently prodded him to roll over, so that he was looking up at her. A wave of affection washed over her as she stared into his eyes. Stared down into his eyes. “As much or as little as you want.” And we both know you want to give me a LOT. “It’ll be just like this morning: as soon as you want to stop, we will.” It’ll be just like this morning: you won’t be able to help yourself. God, how small did Lily want him, anyway? She wasn’t really sure. All she knew for right now was that she wanted him smaller.


All of her more devious thoughts were hidden behind a placid, loving smile. Tom drew in a few long, deep breaths as he stared up at her.


“Okay. Okay. If we stop when I want to, then… okay.” Lily ran her fingers across his cheek.


“I’m glad to hear it.” This was progress! He still wasn’t being forthcoming about his desires, but if he wasn’t actively trying to stop it, then he was at least implicitly admitting what she wanted him to admit.


She ultimately wanted more, but that was good enough for now.


“Well, now that that’s established,” Lily said coyly. “It’s completely up to you, but after this morning… It might be nice if my sweet, thoughtful, gentlemanly husband returned the favor.”


She continued smiling down at him, playing with his hair with one hand as she ran her other up and down his arm. After a few minutes, he sat up to kiss her. With one arm propping him up, he used the other to squeeze her breast, then moved down to hook his fingers under her waistband. Lily giggled into his lips as she pushed herself up slightly and helped him remove her sweatpants and underwear, then reclined and spread her legs as his head returned to her lap.


* * *


Tom’s lungs were filled with Lily’s scent.


He was on his back as she straddled his head, his tongue lapping at her pussy. As he licked her, She stretched forward, toward his waist, and massaged the base of his dick. His tongue found an especially sensitive spot and she gasped, her thighs clenching around him.


It had been a busy weekend.


A part of Tom still didn’t like any of this. Lily kept saying that he was the one in control, that he could stop this any time he wanted, but that just… wasn’t true. Lily had become an all-out assault on his senses. The sound of her voice, the sight of her growing body, her touch, her taste (he stretched up to lick at her clitoris, eliciting another gasp), her smell (he breathed in again, and again his lungs were filled with her scent)... he was powerless to resist any of it.


She knew that, and she was taking advantage of it. No matter how many times she tried to say that he had the power to stop this, the truth was that she had full control over the situation. She was being manipulative and selfish, in a way he’d never known her to be before. Why was she pretending like she was just “giving him what he wanted?” Why—


Tom moaned, his voice reverberating off of Lily’s thighs and groin and back into his ears, as Lily’s hands, slick with lube, began running up and down his cock. He involuntarily clenched the sheets of the bed, kicking slightly. The pleasure was too intense, and his body was instinctively trying to escape the overwhelming sensation.


Lily lowered herself, silencing him as she ground her cunt against his face. He could feel her breathing quicken, and he struggled to focus on the task at hand, working his tongue more vigorously as she pumped him faster and faster.


His cries of orgasm were muffled by her flesh; hers rang out throughout the room.


For a moment, time had stood still, and now it was slowly accelerating back to normal. Lily gradually relaxed her thighs and flopped off to the side, releasing Tom. Exhausted, he forced himself to sit up and reposition himself, laying down again once he was in Lily’s arms, her breasts squished against the back of his head. His face was drenched in her, and every time he breathed in, he felt another wave of euphoria as her scent seemed to completely fill him up.


“I’m so fucking tired,” Lily whispered between labored breaths. She kissed the top of his head. “In a good way, though.”


Tom nodded; unlike her, he didn’t even have the energy to speak.


“Unless I lost count,” Lily said, her words slurred and sleepy. “Which is very possible. But I think we managed to give me an entire inch this weekend.”


The words hit him like a splash of cold water. Had he really given up that much, in such a short span of time?!


Why was he letting her do this to him? Yes, she was irresistible; the ubiquitous smell of her sex made it impossible to forget that. And… okay, fine, getting smaller, getting… more vulnerable, it turned him on, for reasons that he couldn’t fully explain. As his wife started to doze off, her chest rising and falling against him in a steady, hypnotic rhythm, it was undeniable how nice it felt to be held in her arms like this. He felt… secure. And the thought of being held like this as he got even smaller as she grew larger and larger, imagining what it would be like to get fully lost  in her massive embrace… Despite his exhaustion, he actually felt his dick begin to twitch.


But that didn’t matter! There were more important things in this life than sex! Even at his current (correction, his former) height, he’d felt a loss of status, a loss of respect. If he kept shrinking, it wasn’t just going to be people looking down on him. It was going to start becoming a practical problem.


Think about how frustrated Lily used to always be. Half her clothes from the children’s section, needing a stepladder to reach anything, getting talked down to by everyone. Was that really what he wanted for himself? Because at the current rate, it would be no time before he was Lily’s old size, or—his dick twitched again—or even smaller.


“We need to—” Tom started loudly, rousing Lily.


Stop. We need to stop. That’s what he wanted to say.


“We need to… slow down.”


“Mm, I agree. I don’t think I could keep up this pace if I wanted to.” Lily was speaking softly, her purring voice giving Tom goosebumps. “You’re just so fuckable though, it’s hard to resist you.”


Tom shuddered, but pressed on. “That’s not what I mean. I can’t… I can’t shrink this much.”


“Mm-hm… Can we talk about this in the morning?”


“I’m serious, Lily! We need to…” Stop. Stop! Just say it! “We need to slow way, way down.”


Lily didn’t reply, but now Tom’s head was racing. “God, an entire inch in one weekend? Everyone at work is gonna notice I’m shrinking again! It was bad enough having to explain it the first time.”


“It’s only an inch, baby. I don’t think they’ll be able to tell.”


“Oh, no, and my clothes aren’t going to fit right, either! Shit. Shit.”


“Hey, hey, shhh. Shhhhhh. Breathe.” Despite himself, Tom did as she said, inhaling another lungful of her scent. “Why don’t you call in sick tomorrow? We’ll figure out your work clothes, and I’ll help you figure out what to tell them. Okay?”


“...Okay, yeah, that’s… that’s a good idea. Sorry, for panicking.”

“It’s okay! Everything’s okay. I’m here to help you take care of everything.”


Tom slowly relaxed again, his eyelids growing heavy as he melted into Lily’s arms.


“I love you, Tommy,” Lily slurred, barely awake


“Love you too…” Tom blearily replied.


* * *


Lily was sore.


Her entire body groaned in protest as she dragged herself out of bed and limped into the shower, setting her wedding ring on the sink before closing the stall door.


Definitely overdid it this weekend. Might need the whole day to recover. She half-expected the magic to wind her up in protest, but thankfully, it didn’t. It’s not like it had any place to complain after the past two days, after all.


Lily let out a deep groan of relaxation as the hot water hit her body. She stood there for a long time, nearly falling asleep on her feet once or twice, before she started to wash up. She smiled in sleepy contentment as she cleaned herself; it was always hard to be certain, but she thought her breasts felt bigger, her hips wider.


She stayed in the shower so long that the water was starting to cool off. She shut off the water and stepped out into the steam-filled bathroom, wrapping herself in a towel. She wiped away the fog on the mirror and grinned, appreciating the way the towel hugged her curves.


No wonder Tom can’t control himself around me. I look GOOD.


It was more than just her body. Her skin looked clearer, too. The thought suddenly hit her that she hadn’t had a single blemish since the magic had taken hold. And looking closer at her face… The faintest beginnings of age lines had been starting to form, so faint that she was probably the only one who could see them, but now there was no sign of them at all.


Damn. Well, I’m not complaining.


She grabbed her wedding ring and slipped it onto her finger, then paused, studying it curiously.


Why did her ring still fit?


She’d outgrown most of her old clothes, and the ones she hadn’t had been oversized to begin with. Why hadn’t she outgrown her ring? From her perspective, her fingers looked as small and dainty as ever, but she knew full well that they were thicker than they used to be. And yet the ring was still a perfect fit.


She laughed a little to herself. You’re growing the ring along with me, aren’t you? I had no idea magic curses were so sentimental. Well, that’s very sweet of you. Tom hadn’t said anything about his ring getting loose, so his must also be changing size to match him.


Unfortunately, the curse wasn’t magnanimous enough to grow anything else. The clothes she’d bought at 5’6” would still more or less fit her at 5’7”, but of course, she wasn’t planning on staying 5’7” for long. That raised the question, though: what size should she even shop for? She’d had a target to aim for last time, but now…


As she once again studied herself in the mirror, she also considered that, if she needed new clothes anyway, then maybe she should buy more things to show off her developing figure. She was such a homebody that her wardrobe had largely devolved into plain, comfy clothes: t-shirts, sweatpants, hoodies, loose jeans, and a single pantsuit she’d wear when shooting a wedding (God, it’s been months since I booked any gigs, I should fix that). When she first had to start replacing clothes, she’d largely stuck to the same style, or… lack thereof. Maybe this time, she should use it as an excuse to spice up her look!


Then again, nicer clothes would be more expensive. Hard to justify the cost, especially when she was liable to outgrow anything she bought.


She shrugged, deciding to worry about it later. For now, she grabbed some underwear from the closet and threw on one of Tom’s old t-shirts. It was still huge on her, but it didn’t swallow her whole, the way it would’ve in the past.


She blushed as she imagined herself getting too big for it, then shook her head. They had all the time in the world for that. Today, she just wanted a lazy day relaxing with Tom.


Welllll… She did have one or two ideas she wanted to try out.


* * *


Tom was looking up at his wife.


Technically, she’d been taller than him for nearly two weeks now, but the difference hadn’t been noticeable. Now, it was. He’d lost an inch and she’d gained it, and the difference was enough that he had to consciously look up to meet her eyes. 


Why did that send such a thrill through him?


The morning had been peaceful. They were both dog-tired after the past two days. There hadn’t been much talk, but there’d been a lot of hand-holding, kissing, and cuddling. Just like the night before, Tom couldn’t deny the comfort he felt wrapped up in his wife’s arms, amplified by the widening of their height gap overnight. Despite his concerns, this was nice.


And then, he’d gotten up to use the restroom, and when he’d finished, he opened up the door to find her standing there, waiting for him. Confronting him with the fact that he now had to look up at her.


His face went flush and he felt himself harden as he swallowed. Lily just beamed down at him, tilting her head from one side to the other, letting her freshly-washed red hair sway back and forth. 


“Um… Sorry, did, you need the bathroom?” he finally managed to ask.


“Nah. I just like lookin’ at you.”


Tom blushed harder, breaking eye contact. Feeling awkward, he searched for a change of subject.


“Oh! Hey, I’m sorry about freaking out last night. My work clothes are probably fine.”


“You sure, sweetie? I don’t mind hemming your pants for you.” She took a step closer, slipping her arms around him.


“No, no, it’s uh. It’s fine.” He looked back up at her and felt his breath catch in his throat. God, she was gorgeous, and she was looking at him with such adoration. It was hard to believe this was the same woman who had shoved him against the wall only two days ago. 


Lily moved to his side, gently guiding him back to the living room. “You were worried about having to explain why you were smaller at work; I think I have a good idea about how to handle that. Especially since, well, in the long run you’re gonna keep shrinking, right?”


“Huh?”


“You said you wanted to slow down, but that means you still want to keep going, doesn’t it?”


Ice ran through Tom’s veins. “We can… We can keep going, if you want to.”


Lily suddenly stepped in front of him, placing a hand on each of his shoulders. “I didn’t ask about what I wanted to do. I asked what you wanted to do. Do you want to keep this up, or do you want to stop?”


Tom felt himself going beet-red, and went quiet for way too long.


“I guess, um. I guess we can keep going. For a little while longer.”


Lily giggled softly. “Technically, you still didn’t answer my question, but I’ll take it for now. So, if we’re gonna keep going, you’re gonna keep getting smaller. It won’t be a one-time thing, having to explain your shrinking at work, right?”


“I guess so.”


“But, ugh, that sounds so awkward!” Lily was hamming it up a little as she spoke. “Having to explain to all those nosy jerks that you keep getting littler and littler. I wouldn’t want to do that. It’d be more convenient if you only had to do it once, right?”


Tom wasn’t sure what she was getting at, but he did know that she was trying to turn him on. It was working. “Sure, yeah…”


“C’mere.” Lily plopped down on the couch, and then pulled Tom onto her lap. He wasn’t that much smaller than her, but he was light enough that she didn’t seem to mind his weight on her legs.


“You trust me, right Tom?”


“Uh… Yeah, of course.”


“Great. Take out your phone.”


“What? Why?”


“Because you trust me and I just told you to. Do it.” Her voice wasn’t harsh, but it did have a sudden undercurrent of authority.


Tom shifted to one side to get his phone out of the pocket of his sweats, Lily steadying him on her lap as he did so. He unlocked the screen and moved to hand it to her, but she pushed it away.


“Pull up your boss’ phone number.”


Tom was still confused, but knew she was just going to give him the same answer if he asked her why again. He opened up his contacts and scrolled down to the one labeled “Paul (Work).”


“Here’s what we’re gonna do, Tom. In a second, you’re gonna dial that number, and then you’re gonna hold the phone up to my ear for me while I talk to your boss.”


“Wait, you’re gonna wh—”


“I’m still speaking.” Lily’s voice was clipped and authoritative. Tom went still in her arms. “I’m going to talk to your boss, and we’re gonna sort everything out, and you’re gonna sit still and stay quiet the entire time, alright?”


Tom couldn’t follow what she had in mind, and he couldn’t help but worry. Was she going to explain the curse? That wouldn’t work, and Tom didn’t really want his boss of all people learning about his sex life.


“I’ll ask you again: do you trust me?”


Did Tom trust her? He was starting to question that. This entire weekend, it felt like she’d been playing mind games with him, and now, it felt like she was raising the stakes. Was the curse fucking with her head? Was it fucking with his head? He was less and less sure of what to believe.


“I trust you.” God dammit. Why was he caving that easily?


She smiled at him warmly, and it felt like a shot through his heart. All of that anxiety suddenly seemed to dissolve. “Well, if you trust me, then you don’t have anything to worry about, right? Just do what I told you to, and everything will work out fine.”


“Okay.” After a moment’s more hesitation, he hit “dial” and held the phone up to Lily’s ear. He still didn’t understand that part. Why couldn’t she use the phone herself?


Tom got his answer immediately. Lily’s left hand was supporting his back, and as his boss’ ringtone droned through the phone’s speaker, her right hand shot out like a viper, burrowing into his underwear and wrapping around his cock.


“Lily, what the f—”


Shh! I said you had to be quiet! He’ll hear you!” Even as she admonished him, she started stroking. He almost let out a moan, but caught himself as he faintly heard a click come through the line. He could hear his boss’ voice, but it was too quiet to make out.


“Hi Paul, this is Lily, Tom’s wife.” She sounded polite and cordial, even as she stroked him. “I’m calling to let you know that, unfortunately, Tom’s having some medical issues, and won’t be coming back to the office for a little while.”


A pause, while Paul responded. “Yeah, it’s that shrinking condition again. They thought it was over, but he just keeps getting smaller and smaller.” Tom involuntarily let out a whine, and Lily silently shushed him, staring at him severely. He clamped his free hand over his mouth.


“It’s progressing enough that they want to keep him under constant observation. He needs 24 hour care and attention while they figure out how to treat him. Hm? Oh, that’s very sweet of you to ask. I’m holding up okay. I’m actually at the hospital with him right now, though he’s asleep.” The entire time, her hand kept working up and down. 


“I’m sure he’d love to see some folks from the office, but unfortunately, they’ve got him under quarantine. Both of us, actually. I haven’t been showing any symptoms, but they don’t want to risk me being a carrier for it. We’re actually getting transferred to a hospital in…” Lily stopped to think; Tom wasn’t sure if she was speeding up on purpose, or if it was just nerves. “In Maryland. It’s a facility that specializes in these kinds of cases. The doctors are hopeful that they’ll be able to get it under control, but they’re not sure when Tom will be cleared to come back to work.”


Another pause as Paul spoke. Lily stretched up to give Tom a kiss on the cheek. He whimpered softly through his hand.


“Yes, FMLA is exactly what I was calling to ask you about. If you could email me the documents, I’ll fill them out and get them back to you later today. You can send them to lilyphotog@email.net. That’s L as an ‘lion,’ I as in ‘India’...” Lily painstakingly spelled out her entire email address, stroking him faster and faster as she went. Just when Tom couldn’t take it anymore, she suddenly stopped moving her hand. Tom bit his tongue to stay quiet.


“Thank you so much for everything Paul. I don’t have the name of the hospital we’re transferring to on-hand, but I’ll send it to you later, in case anyone would like to send a card. Oh, the doctor’s coming in, I’ve got to go. Thanks again, Paul!” Lily signaled to Tom with her eyes, and he hung up the call. The second he did, she started pumping again, and he wailed in pleasure as she brought him over the edge. She pulled back her hand, wiping his cum on his pants, and hugged her to him.


“There! We’ve got enough savings that you can take a month or two off. Once you’re ready to stop, we’ll pretend like you’re better, and you can go back to work! Now, you don’t have to deal with any awkward situations at work while you shrink!”


“Lily… what the fuck was that?


Lily looked confused. “I was helping.”


“By jerking me off while you talk to my boss?


“Oh. I mean, I just thought that might be fun. You seemed to like it.”


Tom blinked slowly, mouth agape. “Why would I like that, Lily? Why would I want you to do that?!”


“If you didn’t like it, why didn’t you leave? It’s not like I was restraining you. You could’ve just hung up the call and hopped down.”


Tom stammered, at a loss for words. “I—! You said to—...!”


“That’s right. I said to sit still and keep quiet. And you did as you were told, even though you didn’t have to. You were so well-behaved!”


Tom’s face burned so red with embarrassment he was afraid it might catch on fire. “I… You asked me to trust you…”


“Oh, of course, Tom! I would never do something like that if you didn’t trust me. And it means so much that you do! You trusted me enough to let me make the call, and you trusted me enough to keep following my instructions! And look! Everything turned out for the best, just like I said it would! You don’t have to deal with your coworkers, you get a little vacation, and we both learned something about you!”


“...What do you mean? Learned what?”


“What do you think, silly? We learned that you like it when I boss you around! You like it so much that you do what I say without even thinking!”


Tom slowly shifted backward, his butt sliding off of Lily’s lap and onto the couch. His eyes unfocused, though he could still make out the blurry shape of Lily’s smiling face.