- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Image of the hooded girl by sashander (DA). Image of the foxy girl by WanderingOneironaut (DA).

Chapter 3 – Beware Foxy Girls

 

In the meantime, the Gingerbread Boy had now run through the path to the end of the forest area and he now came out into a clearing near a riverbed, with a bridge crossing it nearby. His endurance having been tested, he grew weary and his entire body began to take on a mild glaze.

 

On the bridge, tossing flowers into the water, was what appeared to be a young girl, wearing a cloak with a red hood. Tiptoing near the bridge, he could hear her youthful voice, humming softly to herself.

Knowing he couldn't go back down the path with all the persons chasing him and seeing only the one bridge over the river, the Gingerbread Boy contemplated his position. After his see-saw of blowjobs and running had sapped his strength, he now was feeling very tired. Even though all the girls he had met along the way had tried to eat him, specifically his most private appendages, he decided to risk it. If need be, he would bolt at the first sign of trouble.

The hooded girl caught sight of him approaching the bridge and watched him walk wearily up towards her.  She noticed his dangling little ginger cock leaking icing as he walked. As he approached and took a better look at her, he realized she was a foxy redheaded young girl of 15 or 16 years of age. She was really beautiful with long flowing hair and her freckles added a layer of cuteness to her. She was the very picture of innocence to his eyes.

 

"Hi", he said, "I'm the Gingerbread boy".

"I see", she said, sounding unsurprised. In fact, she wasn't surprised - she had seen the Gingerbread Man years before while she was on a walk with her pet fox. When she had went to a bush to pee in, she had overheard the events of that day. Unfortunately, her beloved fox pet had himself been eaten by a bear not too much later.

 

She noticed the Gingerbread Boy laboring towards her spot on the narrow bridge. "You poor thing. Are you ok?  You look tired", she said, sounding worried. She had a soft spot in her heart for gingerbread males.

"I am. You see, every girl or woman I come across has promised to give me a blowjob and then tried to eat me", he explained to her. "Don't you even try. I've run away from the two little girls, the fat girl and the lady and I can run away from you too."

"Oh, I see. Well, you don't have anything to worry about anything from me", she said.

"Why is that?", he asked.

"Well, for one, I'm not hungry. And for another, I'm allergic to ginger."

The Gingerbread Boy sighed in relief. 

"So, you see, there's nothing to worry about. Why don't you go over to the other side of the bridge, over there...", she pointed at the forest area on the other side of the bridge. "If you go into the forest there and follow the path, you'll find several clearing spots to rest in. And I haven't seen a soul in that side of the woods all morning, so you'll be pretty safe. I’ll keep watch over here on the bridge and yell if I see anything which looks like it might be dangerous."

 

The Gingerbread Boy thought this made a lot of sense. He really liked this foxy girl and decided to heed her advice.  He thanked the girl and they made eye contact again as he passed her on the bridge, prepared to make a dash, if necessary. However, that necessity never came and he moved across the bridge and into the woods on the other side, the foxy girl watching his every step.

The Gingerbread boy walked through the woods for several minutes and then decided to take one of the side paths, where, perhaps 100 yards down it, he found a blanket in a small clearing. "Perfect", he thought and, laying down, exhausted, limbs splayed in all directions, he fell into a deep slumber.

 

Soon, the Gingerbread Boy began to have a dream. In his dream, he was beneath a group of trees on a peaceful day. He could hear the birds chirping in the trees and other forest noises.

 

He felt something warm and moist on his dick.  He smiled at the pleasant feelings. It gave him a tingly feeling which spread out towards the rest of his body. He thought this was the best dream ever until...

“Mrmmm. Mrrmmmm”, he heard a female voice murmur.

Looking down, he saw the redheaded girl from the bridge with his penis buried to the hilt in her throat. He remembered thinking how pretty she was when he first saw her. But something about her was different – she had take off her cloak and hood and he now saw her furry ears and he caught sight of a bushy tail wagging from over her shoulder. Despite his previous troubles, her mouth was giving him such pleasure that he leaned back, a far-away look in his eyes as his eyes glazed over, losing their focus on the trees above and her red hair gently brushed over him, gently caressing his body and adding to his serenity.


“Yoop”. His body shuddered as he shrank a little, his body now roughly a foot in length.


He heard slurping noises as the girl worked his shaft with her mouth. Then he felt a strange sensation. He felt the girls throat expand and enclose his scrotum along with his penis. His whole crotch area was in the girl's mouth and he felt her swirling her tongue across it. The Gingerbread Boy had no concept of heaven, but if he did, this would be it.

“Yoop! Yoop!”, his mound made little sounds as his excitement increased more and more and he edged closer to exploding. He shrank again, his body now no more than ten inches in length.

The foxy girl snorted as she continued her ministrations.

 

At the height of his pleasure, there came a ‘Ccrrrruuuunch!’.

 

Opening his eyes, the Gingerbread Boy looked back down to see the foxy redhead sitting up on her knees, mouth back and chewing, icing drooling down the sides of her mouth. He looked to his crotch and noticed that his little package was completely missing, replaced by a dribble of icing.  She had bitten it off completely, even to the point of nibbling into the surrounding crusty thighs and lower abdomen.

For the Gingerbread Boy, the loss of his genitals could not be accurately described as painful. Instead, it was like an ache that could not be scratched.

In shock, he tried to bolt, but found that both his arms and legs had been attached to stakes in the ground by skinny strands of rope. He shook both arms in alarm, but to no avail.

"You...you said you were allergic!", he exclaimed.

"I lied!", she smirked, licking her lips and now moving towards him. "I really love ginger and I loved gobbling up your little cock and balls. And now I'm gonna love eating the rest of you."

Stunned and helpless and trying to buy time, he asked her one final question, "but...how did you find me?"

"Silly boy", she chuckled, "you left a trail all the way here".  And with that she opened wide and began eating him from where she left off, moving up into his belly and splitting him in two as her mouth drove a path up towards his head.

“Oh noooo. Not again…”, the Gingerbread Boy said ruefully, realizing his goose was cooked…just before she enveloped his head and bit down. His consciousness flowed into and was absorbed by the girl.

 

Several minutes later, she wiped her mouth with a napkin followed by a long, loud belch. She had devoured him completely. "Lovely", she whispered and then she packed her stuff up and was on her way home.


Patting her belly, she noticed the slight bulge and how full she was. She thought of the Gingerbread Boy’s tale of constantly having to evade hungry girls. “Whew…good thing I don’t have to try to run away from anything. I doubt I could make it very far like this.” The normally skinny girl was feeling pleasingly plump. Thankfully, her grandmother’s home was not too far away. She giggled lightly at the thought.

 

Putting her red cloak on, she then began to skip down the path when suddenly, in the distance, she heard an "Ooouuwwwuuuu'. Somewhere in the distance was a wolf...a big bad wolf!

 

The End

Chapter End Notes:

If you like the story, please give it a review and/or comment. We really appreciate your feedback.