- Text Size +

Chapter 10

 

   As Catrina lay sleeping on her stomach with her face in her pillow Matt could hear her talking, though it was muffled, in her sleep. "Stupid mom. Why did you have to marry his dad? Now I can't have him. Oh Matt, if you would just love me I would take such good care of you. You would be the happiest slave in the whole world."

   Matt was shocked by what he was hearing and for a moment he thought that Catrina was awake and just playing with his mind but then she went back to snoring and he knew she really was asleep. All this time he thought that she hated him but now it was clear that she was only mad at him because he became off limits to her when their parents got married. He had always thought that Catrina was one of the most attractive girls that he had ever met and he would have been happy to date her if it weren't taboo to date a step sibling. Sudenly Matt felt angry towards his father for marrying Nancy because if he hadn't he might be dating Catrina instead of being thumb tacked to the sole of her shoe right now.

   Right now it is 1:18 PM and Catrina is finaly waking up. She swings her legs off of her bed and as soon as her feet hit the floor she remembers where her slave of a step brother is. She stands up and stomps her foot a few times and says "Good morning slave. How is my little floor mat doing today?" and grinds him into the floor twisting her ankle for affect.

   Catrina bends down and unstraps her sandels then picks the one with Matt tacked to it up. She looks at him, laughs and says "Those tacks look like they really hurt, especially this one." as she wiggles the tack thats spiked through his penis back and forth. Matt screams causing Catrina to giggle before she roughly yanks the tack out. She pulls the tacks from his arms and legs and drops her shoe on the floor holding Matt in her hand face up in her palm.

   "Aw poor baby. Is it still tender?" asks Catrina pulling and playing with his tiny cock with her fingers. She can hardly believe her eyes as Matt leans forward and kisses her hand so she asks "What was that for slave?" Matt smiles up at her and says "It was for what might have been Goddess Catrina." She is about to ask him what he is talking about when she notices that the tiny member she is pulling on is starting to react to her touch. "Oh my god!" yells Catrina as she drops Matt on the floor. She stands up and slams her foot down on him and manuvers him around until his little face is sticking out from between her toes. "What the hell was that about and what did you mean 'What might have been' slave?" asks Catrina. Again Matt smiles at her from in between her toes and says "I mean if our parents hadn't gotten married and I could have shown you how much I loved you. I mean you are the most beautiful girl that I've ever seen." "Your just saying what I want to hear aren't you?" asks Catrina. "No I mean every word." says Matt. "Stop lieing slave! You know you don't mean that! Your just trying to fuck with my head." "I swear that I'm telling the truth Goddess Catrina. If I could have I would have loved you forever." "SHUT UP SLAVE! I swear to god I'm going to put you through the worst day of your pittiful life for this Matt!" As mad as Catrina seemed to be Matt could tell that he had hit a nerve and no matter what she did to him today he felt like he had won a battle over her for the first time in his life.

   Catrina squeezes Matt's head between her toes and walks over to her closet, opens the door and starts digging through her dirty clothes. she pulls out the worst smelling white nylons she can find followed by two pairs of sweat encrusted ankle socks and the oldest, smelliest pair of trainers she owns. Then she reaches up to a shelf and grabs an old ace bandage from when she had a sprained ankle, She had to wear it for two weeks and it had never been washed. She sits on the edge of her bed and wraps the bandage around her foot pinning Matt in place with his body under the ball of her foot and his head in between her big and second toes and even loops it between her toes behind his head, then she pulls on the white nylons, then the two pairs of ankle socks and then the old trainers tieing them as tight as she can and she even puts on a pair of leg warmers to add to the heat. "Guess what Matt, today you get to see just how bad the feet of the most beautiful girl you've ever seen can smell." says Catrina sarcasticly. Matt imediately starts to lick her foot but Catrina has other plans. "No Matt I don't want you to lick. I want my toe jam to build up so that it stinks more." Matt starts to kiss her foot instead and Catrina thinks about stopping him but it feels good so she allows it. Still she can't believe that he is kissing her foot of his own free will, usually she has to stomp the hell out of him to get him to obey her when she orders him to kiss her feet.

   Catrina jogs the three miles to the gym and then she works out for four hours and fifteen minutes. She starts with an aerobics class, then she uses the leg machine, then she goes for a run on the treadmill, then the stair stepper and finishes up with a step aerobics class. When she was walking out of her step class Matt can hear the muffled sound of some guy trying to talk Catrina up so he starts to kiss her foot as hard as he can. Catrina tries to flirt back but she feels Matt's increased worship and she realizes that shes just not attracted to this guy as she can't stop comparing his cuteness to Matt's so she blows him off and jogs home.

   Catrina walks into the house to find Jaclyn and her mother cuddling on the sofa. "Oh my god what is that smell. It smells like something died." says Nancy. "Oh sorry. I've got an ace bandage, some worn nylons, two pairs of socks and my oldest smelliest gym shoes on." says Catrina. "Please tell me that our little slave is in there under all of that." says Jaclyn. "Yeah, he is." says Catrina nonchalantly. Nancy and Jaclyn start to laugh but Catrina doesn't join in and instead just heads up to her bedroom.

   Catrina peals off all of the layers of stinky footwear and has to hold her nose. Matt can see this from between her toes as he is still held firmly in place from her disgusting foot grime. "Well Matt, what do you think of the most beautiful girl you've ever seen's feet now? They really stink don't they?" asks Catrina. "I don't think its possible for anything that came from you to be bad in any way Goddess Catrina but I can see that its bothering you. If you would like I would be honored to lick your feet until they are free of any aroma that you find displeasing." says Matt. Catrina wants more then anything to believe him but how could he really love her after all the years of torment she put him through, even before he got shrunk, but then Catrina had an apiffany. "OK Matt, I'll allow you to lick my feet clean for me." She was thinking that if Matt was licking her feet, and she wanted to know the truth, the incredible luck she would get from his tongue on her sole would make it impossible for him to lie. Fortunately for Matt he has had the last six hours and twenty one minutes to plan for this very line of questioning.

   "Matt, tell me how you really feel about me." says Catrina. Matt choses his words carfully "I think that your the most beautiful woman I know and I wish that I could just be with you Goddess Catrina, instead of being Goddess Nancy's slave." He wasn't lieing, he would rather be with one owner then three and he did think that she was the hottest girl that he knew personally. "Why did you start kissing harder when that guy at the gym tried to holla at me?" asks Catrina. "I was jelous." said Matt and he was jelous. He would much rather be the guy in the gym having a conversation with her then be the guy under her foot in her shoe.

   Catrina does her best to hide her smile. She is convinced that Matt loves her and it makes her very happy but what can she do about it? Her mother owns him and even if she ran away with him he would still have to be whatever Nancy needed him to be to be happy so if nancy needed him to be in her hand to be happy he would just appear there from where ever he was. Catrina knew that she wanted Matt for herself and it frusterated her. she needed some time to think.

   Catrina picked Matt up more gently then she ever had before and carried him down stairs. She walked over to Nancy and jaclyn and handed him to her mother. "I told you you could keep him until Friday. Why are you giving him back early?" asks Nancy "I'm just board with him. Have fun with mom Matt." says Catrina. "Did you just call him Matt?" asks Jaclyn incredulously. Catrina just says "Did I?" and walks back upstairs. She hadn't realized until now that she had been calling him Matt all day.

   "If she doesn't want him I'll take him." says Jaclyn. "Here take him. Just get him back to me in a few days." Matt was feeling pretty good about the progress he had made with Catrina but all those happy thoughts dissappeared the moment he heard that he would be with Jaclyn for the next few days. That woman truly terrified him.