- Text Size +
Chapter 11



   Five hours and twenty four minutes ago Matt heard his owner tell her lesbian lover Jaclyn that she could use him however she wanted for a few days and he was handed over and dropped into a very worn but well tended, mostly via his tongue, black ballerina flat. The next thing he saw was a gigantic foot descending on him and the next thing he heard was Jaclyn saying "Why don't you get a head start on licking my insoles clean slave." as she stomped him into a comfortable position in her shoe.

   Right now poor Matt is dangling by his ankles in front of Jaclyn's face and he has never been so scared in his life. "Aw look how bad my poor little slave is shaking. You know that I'm going to put you through hell don't you?" says Jaclyn. "I'm going to invent a whole new kind of pain for you to experience. If you thought what Catrina and I did to you yesterday was bad then your in for a treat."

   Jaclyn shoves Matt down the back of her skin tight jeans and wedges him in the crack of her ass and orders him to lick until she takes him out, then she goes to her closet and pulls out the spikiest heels she owns, They were shiny black leather with platform soles and open toes and straps that went around the back of the heels with metal encased seven inch spikes that could easily break the skin of a normal sized man with very little effort.

   With the frightening shoes on her feet she pulls Matt out of her butt and drops him on the floor. "Alright slave I want you to lay down on your back and open your mouth as wide as you can." orders Jaclyn. Upon seeing the shoes she is wearing and being told to open his mouth Matt is so terrified that if Nancy hadn't removed his need for eating, sleeping and bodily functions he would have pissed himself. Jaclyn tries to shove the metal covered spike into Matt's mouth but theres just no way it will fit no matter how hard she stomps it down on his face. Disappointed she spends a few minutes just standing with poor Matt's head under her heel balancing as much of her weight on his face as possible but then she has an idea.

   Jaclyn walks over to a closet, ordering Matt to crawl behind her and kiss the ground she walks on, and pulls out a tool box. By the time Matt catches up to her she is waiting with a pair of needle nose pliers and an evil grin on her face. She rams the pliers into his mouth and pulls the handles apart until she hears a crack and a muffled scream that lets her know that she has successfully broken his jaw. The metal covered spiked heel is then shoved into Matt's mouth. Its still a tight fit and Jaclyn has to stomp a few times to get it all the way in. Matt finds himself hanging by his mouth from the heel of Jaclyn's shoe as she lifts her foot up and shakes it laughing at the tiny boy dangling from her spike, then she folds his body up and tapes it against the shaft of the spike. Poor Matt is in agony.

   "Now that has to really hurt huh slave. OK I'm going to get a little house work done so you just feel free to gaze up at the back of my leg and thank god that a woman as beautiful as me is willing to pay this much attention to you." says Jaclyn laughing.

   Jaclyn spends the next two hours and eight minutes cleaning her bathroom, doing her dishes, sweeping and mopping her hard wood floors and dusting off her entertainment center. When shes done she sits on her sofa and rests the foot Matt is under on her knee to get a good look at him. "Wasn't that fun slave? I know your probably sad that you can't have your little head under my heel every time I clean but once I ask Nancy to marry me and we move in together we'll be able to do this all of the time. Won't that be great?" says Jaclyn rubbing the back of Matt's head as roughly as she can. "I know you really like my big old heel in your mouth but I want to feel that little good luck tongue of yours on my foot for a while."

   Jaclyn rips the tape off of Matt's body and yanks him off of her heel then drops him on the floor at her feet. "Squeeze yourself into my shoe by my toes and wedge yourself under the ball of my foot and start licking slave." demands Jaclyn. Once her tiny slave is in position Jaclyn crosses her leg to add more pressure on him. As she sits there enjoying the feeling of Matt's tongue on her sole Jaclyn is thinking about how she should use the luck he provides to make the money to by Nancy an engagement ring. Not one minute later there is a knock at her front door.

   Jaclyn opens the door and can hardly believe who it is. Kylie Minogue, musical superstar, a woman she has idolized for years is standing in her doorway. Her tour bus driver had made a wrong turn and since she gets her cell phone service and GPS from AT&T she can't get a signal to find her way back to the interstate. Kylie asks Jaclyn if she can use her phone but Jaclyn offers to give her directions instead but Kylie tells her that they are on their way to Las Vegas for a concert and asks Jaclyn if she would like to come along. Jaclyn can't believe just how great the power of Matt's tongue on the sole of her foot works, not only does she get to go to Vegas with Kylie Minogue but with Matt under her feet she will clean up in the casinos and come home with more then enough money to buy Nancy the biggest rock any woman has ever had on their finger.

   Jaclyn throws some clothes into an overnight bag and follows Kylie to her tour bus. There is a puddle between the curb and the bus door and both Jaclyn and Kylie step in it on their way into the bus. "Don't worry about your shoes dear. I've got servants to clean them up for us." says Kylie, leading Jaclyn through the bus to her private area. Once the two women settle in Kylie calls in her servants. "Spot, Spike, Fido, Get in here this instant!" Jaclyn can hardly believe what she is seeing, three men crawling in on their hands and knees wearing only speedos and dog collars. Jaclyn can't contain a giggle as Kylie says "Men seem to worship the ground I walk on so I figure why not let them. These three are my favorite slaves. Spike here will take your directions to the driver and then prepare a nice meal for the two of us. Spot here is very good at cleaning shoes with his tongue and Fido gives great foot massages." "I can't believe you keep men as slaves." says Jaclyn. "If it bothers you I can dismiss them." says Kylie. "No not at all. In fact I have a slave of my own. If you kick these mutts out of here I'll show him to you." says Jaclyn. Kylie is starting to think that her new friend is a bit crazy as she doesn't see anyone besides her slaves and the two of them but she is curious so she tells her slaves to leave.

   Jaclyn slides her foot out of her shoe to reveal tiny Matt's beaten form laying on her insole. Kylie is utterly shocked. "Oh my god. Is that a real man?" asks Kylie. "Yep." "How did he get so small?" "believe it or not he actually wished for this while a shooting star was passing over." "Hes so into you that he wished to be your tiny foot slave?" "Well actually hes my girlfriend's slave. Shes just letting me borrow him." "Oh my god I have to get one." "Unfortunately hes the only one I know about but if its any consolation I'll be happy to share him with you for the weekend. Like Spot hes also really good at licking shoes clean."

   As they drove off into the night, headed for Vegas, Jaclyn and Kylie chatted and laughed while Matt slaved away at their feet.

   The next morning Catrina comes down stairs to talk to her mother. "Mom, I've been thinking, I would really like to have Matt back for the rest of the day after all." "Sorry hun but I lent it to Jaclyn for a few days." "Jaclyn, But she'll treat him worse then the two of us combined." "So?" "Nothing its just....I mean....That will be really funny." says Catrina. She feels terrible for giving Matt back early and hopes that theres enough of him left for her when Jaclyn is done with him.