- Text Size +
Chapter 12



   At this vary moment Jaclyn and her new friend Kylie are in the emperor's suite at Ceaser's Palice in Las Vegas Nevada and they are both very drunk. Jaclyn has the metal covered spike of her left shoe on Matt's groin and Kylie has the stiletto heel of her right shiny silver knee high boot on his face and the two of them are holding onto each other for balance as they try to keep themselves completely off of the floor and only on him while laughing their asses off. Jaclyn is thrilled to find that her idol is just as cruel as she is and hopes that their shared view point on a man's rightful place will lead to a lasting friendship.

   Their evil fun at Matt's expense is interupted by a knock at the door. "Go away! We're busy in here." says Kylie. "I'm very sorry to disturb you Ms. Minogue but your manager says its a matter of life and death." Says Fido who has been ordered to guard the door to her room with Spot. "OK fine let him in." says Kylie. Her manager, Theodore Morris enters the room on his hands and knees and starts to talk to Kylie but is interupted when she coughs and nods her head toward her boot. He crawls over to her and kisses her boot and starts to talk again but gets kicked in the face for his trouble. "Don't be rude Benji, I have a guest and you will show her the proper respect." scolds Kylie. He crawls over to Jaclyn's feet to kiss them but pauses when he sees a tiny arm sticking out from under her shoe. "What are you waiting for bitch? Kiss my friend's feet this instant!" demands Kylie. He kisses Jaclyn's shoe as Kylie says "I'm so sorry Jaclyn. I can't believe how rude this worthless piece of trash just treated you. Would you like to stand on his head while he tells me this life or death news? don't worry, I'll keep your little slave firmly under foot for you." "Well in that case I would be delighted." says Jaclyn stepping up onto the side of Theodore's face with both feet.

   Theodore has a perfect view of tiny Matt mere inches from his face until Kylie's boot slams down on the tiny man hiding him from sight. Theodore can't hide the look of terror on his face as Kylie bends down to speak to him. "Oh Benji, you look jealous. Don't worry, if I can find a way to shrink you I promiss you'll under my feet forever. Now what is so important that you had to interupt us?" "There has been another death threat Ms. Minogue." says Theodore. "Damn it. This bastard has been showing up to all of my shows for the last two years." says Kylie. "Why would some one want to kill you?" asks Jaclyn. "Its just some stalker. He sends the same letter before every show. 'I gave you my life and love and all you do is abuse me blah blah blah'. I wouldn't even give it a second thought but he actually came close about a month ago. A stage light fell and landed right next to me. ever since then I've haven't had a good nights sleep. It driving me quite mad really." says Kylie. "Well Kylie its your lucky day. I can help you." says Jaclyn. "How?" asks Kylie. "Just put this dog in it's kennel and I'll tell you all about it." says Jaclyn tapping Theodore's forehead with the toe of her shoe.

   Once they have the room to themselves Jaclyn tells Kylie to take off her boots and step on Matt with her bare feet. She tells Matt to lick Kylie's sole and tells Kylie to think about how much she wants the stalker caught. Four minutes later there is another knock at the door. Kylie squeezes Matt's head between her toes and slides her feet into her slippers and yells "What is it now?" as she opens the door. There stood hotel security with Theodore in hand cuffs. "We're sorry to bother you miss Minogue but we caught this man tampering with the pyrotechnics display for your show this evening. If we hadn't caught him you would have been badly burned or even killed. We were going to hand him over to the police but one of your employees, a guy named spike, told us that you would want to handle this yourself." "Good boy spike." says Kylie patting her slave on the head while he stood beside security. "Spike is right. I have a special contract with this piece of garbage." says Kylie as she walks over to one of her bags and pulls out Theodore's contract. "It says here that I may punish him for any wrong doing in any way I see fit with no leagal repercussions." "What would you like us to do with him Ms. Minogue?" asks hotel security. "What do you think Jaclyn?" asks Kylie. "We're pretty high up right? Why not have these nice strapping young security boys chuck him out a window? I'll bet hearing him scream on the way down will be hilarious." says Jaclyn. "That sounds good to me. Toss him out boys." Theodore started kicking and screaming as security dragged him to the window saying things like "You can't do this. You can't just kill me." while Kylie was saying "Of course I can. Its right here in your contract. Goodbye Benji." Poor Theodore had come to realize that he had bitten off more then he could chew when he signed his life over to Kylie. She treated him like crap and tortured him for fun on a regular basis and he was just looking for a way out of his contract. He thought that if she was dead he would be free but unfortunately for him Kylie had a different idea for how to terminate his service to her.

   Now that Theodore had gone splat on the pavement in front of Ceaser's Palace and Kylie could finally relax, it was time to ask Jaclyn how she did it and find some way to repay her. Jaclyn explains about Matt's magic tongue while Kylie listens on the edge of her seat scrunching Matt's face in between her toes. When Jaclyn is done Kylie says "Thats the most amazing thing I've ever heard. You have no idea what you've done for me. Benji had been my number one slave for more then five years. I would have never suspected him. If it wasn't for you and your little slave he would have killed me for sure. You have to let me make it up to you. Anything you want. Just name it." "Well there is one thing. I'm planning to marry my girlfriend and it would be so awesome if you would be willing to play our wedding." says Jaclyn. "Of course I'll play your wedding and since we're such good friends now I'm sure I would have been comming to it anyway so its not even out of my way." says Kylie. "Oh there is one more thing. I would love to get a picture of my little slave stuck to the sole of your shoe while your on stage." says Jaclyn. "Are you kidding? He would be stuck to the sole of my shoe for the entire show? I would love that." says Kylie.

   Kylie spread crazy glue all over Matt's back and stuck him to her sole. Jaclyn was given a VIP pass, a digital camera and a front row seat. Matt spent the whole three hours of Kylie's performance being smashed between the hard sole of Kylie's shoe and the harder floor of the stage. With the exception of one tiny moment where Kylie sat on the stage right in front of Jaclyn and lifted the foot Matt was stuck to into the air so Jaclyn could get her picture, Kylie was on her feet the entire time.

   After the concert Matt is painfully scraped off of the sole of Kylie's shoe only to be jammed into Jaclyn's under her foot. "So, do you want to hang out in here and kick my slaves around for a while?" asks Kylie. "I would love to but I need to go down to the casino and win some money to pay for my wedding." says Jaclyn. "You don't need to gamble. I would be more then happy to pay for your wedding." says Kylie. "Thats alright, with my good luck charm under foot" Jaclyn says stamping her foot "its not really gambling anyway."

   Jaclyn walks into the casino and sees a huge slot machine with a sign over it that reads '10,000,000 to 1' and goes to get her money. She put in one dollar and hit the jackpot. For the next nineteen minutes Matt is crushed repeatedly under Jaclyn's foot as she jumps up and down in celebration. At this very moment Matt is renouncing God as he listens to the sounds of buzzers and whistles and people congratulating Jaclyn. How can there be a god that would reward this horrible woman for putting him through more agony then any ten other people put together have suffered in human history.

   When Jaclyn gets back to Kylie's room and knocks on the door Kylie opens it to reveal Spot, Fido and Spike all laying on the floor in a row. Kylie had dipped a roller in red paint and rolled it across their faces, chests and the front of their legs. "I thought I should roll out the red carpet for the big winner. Now don't forget boys, when Jaclyn steps on your faces you kiss the soles of her shoes." says Kylie. Jaclyn walks into the room, across Kylie's slaves, as if they weren't even there and says "Hey I've got an idea. Why don't we take turns shoving my little slave up our asses while your normal sized slaves fight each other for our amusement?"

   Spike, Spot and Fido beat each other to bloody pulps while Kylie and Jaclyn get drunk and amuse themselves with Matt barely paying any attention to them. One hour and eight minutes later the women are board with them and they send them away. Matt is passed back and forth until Jaclyn passes out.

   Now that Kylie can have some alone time with Matt she pulls him out of her ass and takes a closer look at him. "You are so much cuter then my slaves. Its a shame that Jaclyn can't sell you to me don't you think? I'll bet that you would love to be stuck to the sole of my shoe for all of my concerts wouldn't you? Yeah you would. Your just like every other man in the world who worships the ground I walk on. I bet that even at your size you want to fuck me. Well I'm about to make your dreams come true. I'm going to give you the honor that Spot, Fido and Spike would literally kill for." Kylie spends the next forty five minutes roughly thrusting Matt in and out of her vagina and then passes out with him still inside of her to drown in her juices until morning.

   The next morning Jaclyn decided to let Kylie have Matt for the day so up Kylie's ass he went and there he would stay for the next eighteen hours and thirty two minutes. The ladys spent the afternoon pampering themselves. First they had brunch, then they got pedicures, then they sat in the hot tub for over an hour, then they got massages. The day went on like this with Matt up Kylie's ass until 7:41 PM when they climbed aboard the tour bus and headed back to Jaclyn's house.

   When they arrived Kylie pulled Matt out of her butt and handed him to Jaclyn who simply plunged him into her ass. "I have to say Jaclyn this has been the most fun I've had in a long time. We definitely have to do this again." "I couldn't agree more Kylie." "Here take my private number. Call me whenever, even just to chat. Oh and if you ever find another slave like yours you have to let me know." "I will. OK goodbye Kylie. I'll see you at my wedding or maybe sooner I hope. I would love for you to meet Nancy."

   Kylie's tour bus drove away and Jaclyn went into her house and fell asleep. As Jaclyn slept the tiny boy in her butt was thinking about how he couldn't wait to get back to his owner and start planting the seeds that he hoped would eventually put him in the care of Catrina permanently.