- Text Size +
Chapter 13



   Its been three months since Jaclyn took Matt to Vegas, almost three months since Jaclyn asked Nancy to marry her. Matt hadn't seen Catrina at all, in fact ever since the engagement he has spent most of his time with Jaclyn. Nancy was always too busy with wedding plans to even notice Matt's absence. Jaclyn took advantage of Nancy's dissinterest by pounding Matt under her punishing feet almost constantly. The only time Matt saw anything other then the bottom of Jaclyn's foot was when he was used as a sex toy for Nancy and Jaclyn's pleasure or when he was made to clean their shoes, One of Jaclyn's favorite ways to torment Matt as she had him do it twice a day, He had licked her black ballerina flats clean inside and out three hundred and forty seven times by now and all while she was still wearing them.

   The rare occasions when Nancy did keep Matt with her were few and far between and for most of that time Matt was unable to speak as Nancy's happiness required him to lick her sole while she walked on him and not to talk but once in a while Nancy would be too engrossed in other things and Matt could find his voice. Matt always used those moments to beg his step mother to let him spend time with Catrina, he knew that it would get him punished severely because any desire to be away from his owner was unacceptable but he also knew that Nancy would tell Catrina about Matt's requests and he thought that the affect it would have on Catrina's desires would be worth it in the long run.

   He was right, each time Nancy told her daughter about Matt asking to be with her her desire for him grew. Catrina was desperate to have Matt to herself and she was always asking for him but Nancy always had a reason to say no, the most common was that Jaclyn was using him and even when Nancy did have him she would tell Catrina that she just got him back and wanted to enjoy him herself for a while.

   If it wasn't for Matt's persistence in asking to be with Catrina Nancy would have let her daughter borrow him but she felt that he was her slave and his purpose in life was to give her pleasure and though it would make her happy to see Catrina enjoy him the idea that Matt would enjoy it as well kept her from giving in. Its hard to imagine that anyone could enjoy being stepped on by a giant foot but Matt had given up on the notion of being human a long time ago and spending his life under the feet of a beautiful girl that loved him would be heaven compared to the torture he has had to endure at the feet of his step mother and her fiance.

   Right now its two days before the wedding and Catrina begs for just a little time with Matt before Jaclyn and her mother fly off on their honeymoon with him under foot. "Mom please let me have him just one night before you leave." "I'm sorry honey but Jaclyn has him right now and I'm planning on giving him to her as a wedding presant so it won't be up to me to lend him to you anymore and you know how much Jaclyn likes stepping on him. I doubt you'll ever see him again." says Nancy. Catrina starts to cry. "Don't cry over some worthless slave. I'm sure you'll find some other guy to torment." Nancy reassures her daughter but Catrina just cries harder. Nancy hates to see her daughter so sad but she has made up her mind about Matt being Jaclyn's wedding presant so she decides to offer a glimmer of hope. "I'll tell you what, if you can find a suitable replacement to be Jaclyn's wedding presant I'll let you keep Matt for yourself permanently." Catrina's eyes light up and she runs off in search of another tiny slave. Nancy doesn't think that there is any chance of her daughter finding a replacement but she feels that the look on Catrina's face was worth it even if it would only last for two days.

   It had been eight hours and fifty two minutes since Catrina started her search. She looked on line at astrology sites hoping to find out when another comet would pass by but found that she had just missed one and there wouldn't be another for years. She checked sites for witchcraft hoping to find some spell that would shrink a man with no luck and she thought of how easy it would be to find a solution with Matt under foot. She didn't know it but Nancy was rooting for her and she had just taken Matt back from Jaclyn and was at this very moment hoping for Catrina to get what she wants and at this very moment Catrina is clicking the link to a site advertising shrunken men for sale as sex toys. Catrina would have written it off as a bogus deal and moved on but then she notices the address, it is the same store that she had lost Matt in the last time she had him.

   Catrina arrives at the store and walks up to the counter. Rie, the store owner, recognises her. "Hello, its so good to see you again. You know you and your friend changed my life the day you came in here. I was struggling to keep the store open but now I'm raking it in. These little slaves are selling like mad." "So its true? You really sell little men?" asks Catrina. "Yep. After you told me how you got yours I found out when the next shooting star would come and then I found a web site full of guys who wanted to be shrunken and kept under foot. After that it was just a matter of getting them to wish to be whatever I need to be happy at the right time. The next day when I got to the store there were like hundreds of these little guys in little cages in the back room." says Rie. "But if they all wished to be what YOU want to be happy how do they work for other women?" asks Catrina. "Its simple really. I just have to want them to be what the buyer wants. Just the other day I had a famous client come in, Kate Beckinsale, apparently she went to the same website where I found them, She said there was this guy who always posted about being her slave in his afterlife and it turned her on and when he stopped posting along with half of the board after my post requesting them all to wish with me she looked me up. She wanted him to die for her over and over by crushing him under her foot or eating him and always have him pop up as good as new so she could do it again. As it turns out I was able to sell her the very guy who posted about her although I don't think hes enjoying his new life as much as he thought he would." says Rie. "So they can be whatever I need them to be?" asks Catrina. "Sure. This one" says Rie lifting up her black leather platform thigh boot to show a tiny man stuck to the bottom "is different almost every day depending on what I'm in the mood for." "How much are they?" asks Catrina. "$10,000.00 each but for you I'll go $5,000.00." "I'll take four."

   Catrina picked out the four most terrified looking little men. They were all in cages with labels with the names that they used on the web site. Seabee, Lost Soul, Phillips and eponymous rex were the names on the cages of the slaves she chose. Catrina had plenty of money left from her lottery win so she paid Rie and dropped two into each of her shoes and walked out. She thought of making the trade with her mother right away but decided it would make for a great surprise at the wedding.

   Right now Nancy and Jaclyn are relaxing on the bed after over three hours of sexual fun with Matt strapped to a vibrator and Matt is now giving Jaclyn a pedicure so her toes will look nice for the wedding. "I'm thinking of giving mat to Catrina." says Nancy. "I thought he was going to be my wedding present." "Well she only gets him if she finds another little man for you." "Well thats not likely." "Even if it is as much as I want Catrina to be happy the idea of mat being happy is upsetting." "Why would mat be happy? Catrina is almost as mean as I am." says Jaclyn. "I know but hes been asking to be with her a lot so he must like her or something." "Maybe he thinks shes pretty. Hey I know, if he thinks shes pretty and you don't want him to enjoy himself lets take away the things that that are aroused by pretty, then all he'll get is pain." says Jaclyn.

   Jaclyn jumps off of the bed and goes to the closet. She comes back with a pair of Nancy's five inch stiletto heels and tells her to put them on and get up on the night stand, then she grabs Matt and brings him over to her. Jaclyn makes a fist around Matt's upper body and holds him against the nightstand with his privates resting right on the edge. "OK baby now step on his junk with your heel." says Jaclyn. Nancy smiles and does what Jaclyn tells her to. "Now put some real pressure on it." says Jaclyn and Nancy leans all of her weight on Matt's manhood. Matt screams in agony as Jaclyn tries to pull his body away from his cock and balls but they just wont tear. "You made him too tough. Wait a minute, I'll be right back." says Jaclyn walking out of the room leaving Matt hanging off the edge of the nightstand by his jewels that are still pressed firmly into the nightstand under Nancy's heel.

   All Matt can do is look up at his Gigantic step mother as she smiles down at him. He tries to think of happier times but the throbbing pain in his manhood is too unbearable. Matt watches as Nancy's gaze drifts away from him toward the door and she starts to laugh. He hears Jaclyn's footsteps getting closer and turns to look. Terror fill his mind when he sees that she has a pair of scissors in her hand. Jaclyn grabs hold of his upper body again and pulls to stretch him out then without a care in the world she snips off his penis and testicles. He felt nauseous and If he could have Matt would have thrown up as Jaclyn poked at the bloody wound where his privates used to be with her fingernail. "I doubt he'll be enjoying anything from now on." says Jaclyn and she and Nancy burst into laughter.

   Nancy jumps down from the nightstand and upon landing Matt screams out in pain again. "Wow I thought the worst was over for him." says Jaclyn. "I'm making it so he can still feel his privates under my heel. Watch this." says Nancy as she stomps her heel with Matt's privates still stuck to them down on the floor and grinds it as hard as she can causing him to scream louder then ever.

   Nancy wedged Matt's dismembered member into her toe ring under her toe so she could scrunch her toes over it at her leasure and Jaclyn stuffed Matt into a sock and shoved her foot in over him to muffle the screams and they went to bed.

   The day of the wedding came. Jaclyn wore a floor length white dress with a pair of high heeled strapy sandels. She used a thumb tack to attach Matt's privates to the bottom of her heel. Nancy wore a short white dress with high heeled white knee boots and kept Matt's face under the ball of her foot so their guests wouldn't hear him screaming.

   The ceremony was lovely but small as Nancy and Jaclyn's circle of friends was now limited to women who shared their view of men. After the ceremony they rushed off to the reception where poor Matt would endure more torment as the two brides danced to the songs of Jaclyn's good friend Kylie.

   Its finally time for wedding presents and Catrina has never been more excited. Most of the gifts are pretty standard until they get to Catrina's. Nancy and Jaclyn opened the boxes from Catrina to find a pair of Italian shoes in each and in each of the four shoes was a tiny man stuck in place on the insole. "Oh my god where did you find them?" asks Nancy. "Yes you have to tell us where to get more." says Kylie. "Theres this little fetish shop down on the boardwalk. They got a bunch but their expensive, $10,000.00 each." says Catrina. "Well I guess this belongs to you now huh." says Nancy removing her boot and tossing Matt to his new owner. "And heres the rest of him." says Jaclyn as she pulls the thumb tack out of her heel laughing.

   Catrina does her best to hide her anger at her mother and new step mother for what they did to Matt as she says "OK mom, you have to want him to be what I need to be happy now so he'll truly be mine and I have to do the same with these guys for you two. That way each of our slaves will be what each of us wants." As soon as Nancy willed it that Matt would fullfill Catrina's desires instead of hers his privates reattached themselves. "Why did you do that?" asks Jaclyn. "If hes going to be disfigured I'll be the one to disfigure him." says Catrina.

   Nancy and Jaclyn waist no time trying out their new slaves and they slide their feet into their new shoes. For Nancy it is like having two Matts, one under each foot while for Jaclyn it is a whole new experience. Matt had always been Nancy's slave so Jaclyn was limited to what Nancy made him but these slaves were all hers. Even with her feet muffling their screams her slaves can be heard crying out in pain as their bones crack under her weight when she stands up. Jaclyn is a very sadistic woman and wants her slaves to suffer as much as possible so she doesn't give them the invulnerability that Matt has, instead she leaves them fragile but makes them heal really fast so that she can feel them being crushed anew under her every step.

   Catrina smiles at her new slave and gives him a kiss that envelopes his entire face before sliding her foot out of her shoe, dropping Matt in and slipping her foot back in on top of him. Matt is thrilled to be under Catrina's soft sole so much so that he starts to kiss it passionately. As soon as his lips make contact Catrina is filled with the most blissfull feeling she has ever felt.

   Catrina is about to sit down and give Matt a much deserved break from being stepped on when Kylie grabs her by the arm and says "You have to take me to that store right away. Its not that far, we'll be back in time for cake."

   Kylie and Catrina are almost out the door when Jaclyn runs up to them, with her slaves cracking and breaking under her feet, saying "Where are you going?" "Catrina is going to take me to the fetish shop to buy a slave of my own." says Kylie. "Well wait just a minute and we'll all go. Come on ladies, Nancy and I are going to buy a slave for each of you as kind of a door prize for coming to our wedding."

   Twenty nine women all hurried to their cars and drove off to get their new slaves. Rie didn't know it but she was about to sell out and make enough money to retire and live out her life in a tropical island paradice.