- Text Size +
Chapter 14



   For the first time in months Matt is content. His body has toughened from all of the abuse hes endured so Catrina's soft sole, pressing him lightly into the insole of her shoe as she pushes down on the gas pedal, seems quite pleasent to him. The hum of the engine vibrates through the pedal and her shoe giving him a sort of massage. Her shoes are high heeled strapy sandels and she rubbed some kind of flower scented lotion into her feet this morning so the smell is great. Matt is thinking that if he could just breath a little easier he would be totally content. Matt feels his body start to slide forward in in Catrina's shoe until his head is out from under her sole and snug in between her big and second toes, then he hears 'Is that better sweety?' in his head and looks up to see Catrina's smiling face beaming down at him. She had made it so they could read each other's minds so it is a good thing for Matt that all of his thoughts about Catrina are nice ones right now.

   They arrive at the fetish shop and Catrina thinks 'Sorry Matt but we can't have ordinary people seeing you so I can't have your cute little head sticking out from between my toes right now.' and Matt felt himself sliding back under her sole. 'Cant I just keep my face under your big toe?' Matt pleaded in his head and instead of sliding back he slid slightly to the side. He turned his head to the side and the pad of Catrina's big toe came to rest on the side of his face.

   Matt doesn't have the ability to look up too far but he can see the sidewalk filled with the high heel shoe clad feet of his step mother's wedding guests as they all get out of their cars and he can hear them chattering away while those high heels clack on the pavement.

   Catrina is the first one into the shop and Matt can hear a woman crying and the sales woman trying to comfort her. As Catrina walks closer Matt can see a pair of light tan colored nylon clad feet in black and white high heeled shoes standing next to the counter. He hears the faintest sound of muffled screaming coming from Nancy's shoes as she hurries past to see why the lady is crying.

   "Whats the matter dear?" asks Nancy. "Apparently I sold her husband the other day." says Rie from behind the counter. "Well I can see why shes upset. I would be upset too if my husband was shrunken and under some woman's foot." says Nancy. "I'm not 'SNIFF' upset that hes shrunk and 'SOB' under foot 'SOB' but hes my "SNIFF' husband 'SOB' he should be under 'SOB' my foot." says the weeping woman. "Well do you know who you sold him to? Maybe we can find her and make a trade." says Nancy. "Actually I sold him to her." says Rie pointing to Catrina. Nancy slides her feet out of her shoes and asks "Is he one of these two dear?" The woman looks down and says no so Nancy calls Jaclyn over. A look of horror spreads across the woman's face as she hears the faint crunching sounds comming from Jaclyn's shoes with each step she takes. "Jaclyn honey, take off your shoes for a minute would you." says Nancy. Jaclyn slips her feet out of her shoes and for a moment everyone in the store can hear two very audible screams comming from the tiny men until their bodies heal and retake shape. "Is he one of these?" asks Nancy. "Thats him in the left shoe." says the woman no longer crying. "You wouldn't mind swapping him out for another so this nice lady can have her husband back would you baby?" asks Nancy. "Of course not. One tiny man being crushed under my feet is as good as another." says Jaclyn.

   Jaclyn gives the tiny man who's cage was labled 'Lost Soul' back to his wife who drops him into her black and white high heel and shoves her light tan nylon clad foot in on top of him. She tells Nancy and Jaclyn thank you and offers to pay for Jaclyn's replacement. Jaclyn and Nancy are loaded so they refuse and send her on her way with her tiny insole husband. Before he was shrunk they used to make foot fetish videos together, now they make shrunken man videos. You can find them on youtube under the user name 'mugs101', really, go check it out when your done reading this.

   Rie takes Jaclyn to the back to pick out a replacement slave. "Now if memory serves this one here" says Rie pointing to a cage labled 'tinyjew' "wasn't into being indestructible and judging by the cracking noise comming from your shoe I would have to say that he would be perfect for you." "And hes Jewish, Mom would be so proud." says Jaclyn laughing. Rie takes the tiny man from his cage and drops him right into Jaclyn's shoe. Jaclyn slips her foot in over him and gives him a hard stomp. The cracking sound from his body exploding under her foot can be heard from the front of the store and Jaclyn can feel his warm gooey insides spread out under her sole. She lifts her foot for a second so his body can reform only to stomp him again. "I'll bet he wouldn't mind some of that indestructibility now huh?" says Jaclyn and the laughter coming from her and Rie drowns out his tiny screams.

   One by one each of Nancy and Jaclyn's wedding guests go to the back room and pick out their new slaves and one by one they come out with huge smiles on their faces and tiny muffled screams comming from their shoes.

   Its Kylie's turn and Rie is absolutely star struck as Kylie scans the cages. After a while Kylie turns to Rie and says "You know I'm a very busy woman and I don't really have time to train a new slave. Do you have one thats already broken in?" "Well I've been using this one myself for a while now." says Rie turning her boot up to reveal a tiny man stuck to the sole. "He used to call himself Ste Letto or something." "Well Ste, How would you like to come and live under my feet?" Kylie asks the little man. Ste looks up to see who is talking to him and when he sees that its Kylie Minogue his tiny eyes light up and he says "It would be an honor Ms. Minogue." "I think he'll do just fine but we'll have to change his name." says Kylie.

   Kylie sticks Ste to the sole of her boot and comes out of the back room and Jaclyn runs up to her as giddy as a school girl and says "OK let me see what you got." "Meet Speck." says Kylie turning the sole of her boot up. "I thought you gave all your slaves dog names." says Jaclyn. "I do. Don't you remember 'Pee Wee's big adventure'? I think its a very fitting dog name for him considering his size." says Kylie.

   In the years to come Kylie would pay almost no attention to her normal sized slaves and put almost all of her focus on Speck. She took him with her everywhere and because of his love for her and his willingness to serve her she eventually fell in love with him and even though he spent most of his time under her feet there was no place he would rather be but thats a story for Speck to tell.

   Between all the slaves she has sold and the fetish paraphernalia that Nancy and Jaclyn's wedding guests were buying Rie was having the best sales day ever and it was about to get even better. "So how many do you have left?" asks Nancy. "Just under a hundred." says Rie. "I'll take them all." says Nancy. "what are we going to do with all of those slaves?" asks Jaclyn. "Don't you think it would be nice to have a bunch of little men scurrying about, waiting on us hand and foot?" says Nancy. "That would be nice." says Jaclyn. All but one of the cages were emptied. Rie kept the tiny man in a cage labled 'fcujgsnr' for herself.

   With a big bag full of men that were silenced and paralyzed by Nancy, their new owner's will and a slave under every female foot, Nancy, Jaclyn and all of their wedding guests headed back to the reception hall to continue their party.

   Rie closed up shop for the last time. With all of the money she had made today she decided that she would never work another day in her life. Since she was closing Jaclyn invited her to join them.

   Back at the reception hall Nancy dumps her bag of slaves out on the dance floor and spreads then out with her feet. Kylie takes the stage and says "Lets get the party started." and bursts into song. Thirty two women carelessly dance on a floor covered in tiny paralyzed men as if they aren't even there.

   After a while the party dies down, Kylie stops singing and turns on a stereo and most of the women sit down, talking and nibling at the food that had gotten cold while they were out. "Wouldn't it be great to start our own society where ALL of the men were our slaves?" says a tall blond. "Why don't we? We could buy an Island and make all of our little slaves build houses for us." says Nancy. "You and Kylie might be rich but the rest of us could never afford to buy an island." says a busty brunette. "Of course you can. You just don't get how your slaves work." says Jaclyn walking over with a couple of little paralyzed men in her hand. "Watch this. Nancy I want to sit on these guys and if I'm going to sit on them I think they should be kissing my ass." says Jaclyn. Nancy smiles and the little men's tiny lips pucker. Jaclyn sets them on her chair and sits down on them. "You see, they have to be whatever we want them to. All you have to do is want them to bring you good luck and then go to a casino or buy a lottery ticket and before you know it you'll be rich too but you have to find the trigger. For Nancy, with her first slave, it was having him lick the soles of her feet while she stood on him because thats what she likes." says Jaclyn. "OK our flight to Italy leaves in a couple of hours and we'll be on our honeymoon for two weeks so while we're gone you've all got some home work. Find your slave's good luck trigger and get rich and when we get back we'll all chip in and buy an island and start our own society." says Nancy.

   A bit later the party was over, the slaves were swept up from the dance floor and tossed back into their bag and the wedding guests threw rice at the brides and Nancy and Jaclyn got in their limo and drove off to the airport. Everyone said their goodbyes and went home to find their slaves trigger. Catrina was the last to leave as she had to settle things with the hall's ownership.

   Catrina arrives at home and she can't get her shoes off fast enough. She scoops Matt up in her hands and runs up to her bedroom. She sets him on the bed gently and says "Wait right here. Your going to love the things I'm going to do to you tonight." as she walks out of the room toward the bathroom in the most sexy way she can think of.