- Text Size +

Chapter 03

A glimmer of hope






   At this moment poor Matt is pressed tightly into the sole of his step mother's stinky sweaty sock clad foot, inside her shoe where he has spent all but five minutes of the last twenty four hours. The events of yesterday play back in his head over and over. He had spent the whole day under her foot and she didn't even know he was there. He was horrified to find that when she did find him she thought that he was there on purpose and that he wanted to be there so she put him right back where she found him. He thought that if she knew he was there she would help him but knowing he was there seemed only to encouraged her to add to his torture. She told him that she would take him out from under her foot in the morning. He could only pray that she would keep her word. 

   Nancy is sleeping but not soundly. Her dreams are haunted by an image of the son that she loves more then anything in the world suffering the most unimaginable torment that hell has to offer. She wants more then anything to save him so she reaches out to him but just as her hand is almost near enough to touch him an invisible barrier stops her. As she watches unable to help him a gigantic foot slams down on top of him. He screams out in agony as the enormous foot slowly grinds him into ground beneath it. She follows the foot with her eyes up to a leg up up up until she sees the face of his tormentor. The face she sees is her own and she realizes that she is looking into a mirror. She looks down at her own feet to find the mangled form of her son screaming in pain and begging her for mercy. She wants to stop but she can't will her foot to stop twisting and smearing him further beneath it. She can no longer bare to watch so she raises her head back to the mirror to find herself laughing back at her.

   Nancy Wakes up in a cold sweat, she looks down at her feet and tries to hold on to the sympathy she felt for Matt in her dream but now that she is awake when she plays the dream back in her head in only serves to turn her on so she just smiles and swings her legs over the side of the bed. She presses the foot that Matt is under down into the floor to get his attention. She eases the pressure and taps her foot on the floor singing "Goooood mooorniiing sweeety" and then stands up and walks over to her closet to put on a pair of jogging pants and a tank top. "Hey sweety, I have some good news for you. I know I told that I would take you out of my shoe in the morning and I know you really like it in there and you don't really want to come out and since I slept with my shoes on and since you feel soooo good under my foot, I've decided to let you stay in there while I go for my morning run. Aren't I just the nicest mom in the world? I think you should thank me for letting you stay under my foot while I'm jogging so why don't you kiss my foot until I get back from my run and take you out. I know you don't want to come out but you can't stay under my foot all the time, well maybe most of the time. I'll tell you what if you kiss Mommy's foot really good while shes jogging I'll let you stay in there until lunchtime OK." says Nancy doing her best to contain the fit of giggles welling up in her belly. She knows that Matt doesn't like it under her foot but he doesn't know that she knows and she is having too much fun playing with his head to stop now.

   Matt can hardly believe what he is hearing. 'Does she actually believe that I want to be walked on by my own mother? or anyone else for that matter.' Sadly all Matt can do is lay there under her foot and hope that she lets him out soon.

   Outside Nancy notices that her foot is not being kissed and she knows that her foot is not being kissed because Matt does not want to stay under her foot until lunchtime but Matt does not know that his step mother has no intentions of letting him out any time soon. Nancy could leave him in there whether he kisses her foot or not but she still wants him to think that she thinks that he wants to be under her foot and she definitely does want her foot kissed so she stomps her foot as hard as she can and says "Hey sweety, where are my kisses?" Matt doesn't want to be stomped on again so he kisses the gigantic sock clad foot but the sock is too thick and Nancy can't feel it so she stomps again and says "I want my kisses!" in a pouty tone. After five more minutes of failing to kiss hard enough and getting stomped for his trouble Matt shoves his swollen tongue back through the grimy fabric of the sock even though this is exactly what he is trying to avoid as this is exactly how he got stuck and lost his ability to speak. If only his tongue hadn't been stuck in the grimy fabric yesterday he could have told her that he did not want to be under her foot and in turn wouldn't be here under her foot now. With Matt's tongue poking through the grimy fabric of the sock this time she feels it. "Thats better." says Nancy.

   It is 8:17 AM and Nancy has just returned from her four mile jog. She enters her house to find her daughter sitting on the sofa eating a bowl of frosted flakes and watching the morning news. "Hi Mom." says Catrina "Hello dear." says Nancy in a cheery tone. "Why are you on cloud nine?" asks Catrina. "You little brother did something very nice for me." "He is always kissin you butt. Honestly mom isn't it hard to sit down with Matt's lips permanently attached to your ass? Where is the little runt anyway? I haven't seen him since I got home Friday." "Well Saturday morning Matt shank himself so that he could live under my foot just to make me happy. Hes in my shoe right now and by the way, its my foot hes kissing not my butt." says Nancy as she plops down on the sofa next to her daughter. "OK Mom first of all, your crazy, and second, even if Matt was tiny and living in your shoe under your foot there is no way he could kiss those raunchy smelling things, it would kill him. I mean seriously Mom I'm trying to eat." I guess I could use a shower huh." "Ya think?" Nancy didn't realize just how bad her feet smell so she heads up to her bedroom a little disappointed that she will have to take Matt out from under her foot.

   Nancy kicks off her shoes and sits on the edge of her bed then she peals off her socks saving the one that Matt is stuck to for last. As she pulls off the sock Matt remains stuck to it witch makes Nancy laugh. "Wow sweety my feet are really gross. I really don't know how you can like being under them when they're like this." Matt finally manages to get his face free of the sock. "Mom please I don't want to live under your feet." says Matt sobbing.

   Nancy is upset that that she can't pretend that he likes it anymore but maybe she doesn't have to end the game. Maybe she can just change the rules. Maybe fear will work just as well as ignorance. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T WANT TO LIVE UNDER MY FEET? DO YOU THINK YOUR TOO GOOD TO LIVE UNDER MY FEET? IS THIS SOME KIND OF GAME TO YOU? YOU SHRINK YOURSELF AND SNEAK INTO MY SHOE AND GIVE ME THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE AND NOW YOU WANT TO TAKE IT ALL AWAY! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? ANSWER ME!" Matt has never been so scared in his life. If his step mother is willing to keep him under her feet and stomp on him and jump on him and make him kiss her disgusting sock clad feet when she is happy with him how much worse will she treat him when she is this mad at him. Matt decides that he doesn't want to know so he lies. "No Mom I would stay under your feet forever to make you happy. I just got scared when you told Catrina about me. I just know she would hurt me way worse then you do." "WHATS THAT SUPOSED TO MEAN. YOU PUT YOURSELF UNDER MY FOOT AND WHAT, I'M SUPOSED TO FELL BAD BECAUSE IT HURTS TO HAVE A GIANTESS WALK ON YOU? WHAT DID YOU THINK IT WOULD FEEL LIKE? YOUR TWO INCHES TALL. I MUST WEIGH LIKE FIFTY TONS COMPARED TO YOU. OF COURSE IT HURTS." screams Nancy. "No I know Mom and don't mind hurting for you. I just don't want Catrina to do it." "Well alright, then, you can keep living under my feet and you don't have to worry about Catrina, your my little foot slave so you won't have to go under anyones feet but mine OK." "OK Mom." "You don't think your going to get off that easy do you? I'm still pretty mad at you. Your going to have to be punished. hmmm I know, my feet are really gross from being in those sock for two days, I'm going to sit back on my bed and read while you lick my feet clean."

   Matt cried his eyes out as quietly as he could while he licked the two day old sweat and grime from his step mother's feet. Yes he would have to spend the rest of his life in agony under her feet and he was sure that this was just the first of many degrading tasks that he would have to perform for her but the saddest thing in Matt's mind was that the last thing his step mother called him wasn't Matt or sweety, the last thing she called him was her foot slave. He is actually starting to believe that he isn't even human anymore.

   Nancy is loving the way Matt's tiny tongue feels on her feet. She knows that this will be a regular chore for her new slave. After two hours her feet feel refreshed and she can no longer smell them so she puts down her book ready to have him back under her feet where he obviously belongs but when she looks down at the boy licking her feet and sees his tear stained face she realizes that she just loves him too much to subject him to a life of agonizing pain under her feet no matter how much having him as her tiny slave appealled to her. Nancy scoops Matt up in her hands and huggs him to her chest. "I'm so sorry sweety. How could I torture my sweet little Matt like that? I must have lost my mind to think I could just forget about how wonderfull you are. I'm going to get you some help. Don't worry sweety we'll find a way to get you back to normal." Matt is crying harder then ever but these are not tears of pain or humiliation, these are tears of joy.

   Nancy changes her clothes, grabs her purse and snatches Matt up in her hand. As she leaves her bedroom she walks right into Catrina coming out of the bathroom in a towel nearly knocking her over. "Jeez Mom whats your ru...." Catrina stops talking in mid sentence as she spots Matt's tiny form in her mother's hand. "Oh good your still here I need you to look after Matt for a while." says Nancy as she shoves Matt into Catrina's hand. Matt tries to yell out to Nancy but Catrina covers his mouth with her finger. "Oh my god, he really did shrink himself to live under your feet." "Yes but he didn't know that it would be so terrible so I'm going to the library to see if they have any books on shrinking or growing or whatever so just look after him until I get back." "No problem. I can't wait to see what its like to step on him." "No I don't want you to torment him in any way understand. just look after him and keep him safe."

   The moment that the door closes behind Nancy Catrina's grip on Matt tightens. "OK so what was my fun time game for this summer? Oh yeah, I'm supposed to stand on your face while you kiss my feet while I do my hair and make up. Well that seems a bit tame under the circumstances doesn't it?" Just when Matt thought that things were getting better Catrina came along to make things much much worse.