- Text Size +

Chapter 04

A night out with big sis






   At this very moment Catrina is in the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body, another one around her head and a pair of fuzzy white slippers on her feet. She is standing in front of the mirror applying lip stick while listening to her i-pod and stamping her feet to the sounds of Kelly Clarkson. To the naked eye this would seem like a fairly normal routine for a twenty year old girl but this twenty year old girl has something that no other twenty year old girl has, a tiny sixteen year old boy under her foot in her right slipper.

   Three days ago Catrina would have referred to Matt as twerp or bitch or runt but today she will call him dirt. If you were to ask Catrina why she would call her step brother dirt she would say that it is a perfectly appropriate name for something that you keep under your feet.

   Matt never liked Kelly Clarkson but after being pounded flat under the feet of his step sister, who had spent the last five years making every summer a living hell, to the beat of her music he down right loathes her. Catrina even takes to changing the lyrics to match the torture she is inflicting on her step brother. As Matt lay under the ball of Catrina's right foot, doing his best to lick her sole every time it comes crashing down on him like he was told he is forced to listen to his step sister's terrible singing voice as she belts out a chorus of "SINCE YOU GOT SMAAAAALL        I'VE GOT YOU UNDER MY FEET FOR THE FIRST TIME      AND IT WILL BE VERY LOOOOONG       BEFORE YOU     EVER SEE      THE SUNSHINE AGAAAAAIN."

   When Catrina is done in the bathroom she tromps off to her bedroom making sure that every step she takes on her step brother is a stomp. "Hey Dirt, do you wanna get out from under my foot for a while?" asks Catrina "Yes please let me out of here." "Please let me out of here what?" "Please let me out of here goddess Catrina." In the short time that Matt has been in Catrina's possession she has already layed down a few rules. He is to always refer to her as Goddess Catrina, if she is stepping on him he has to be licking her feet and  he must always be down on his knees in her presence just to name a few. "OK Dirt, if you want out from under my foot you have to do something for me." Matt can't think of anything worse then his step sister stomping on him so he agrees. Catrina pulls Matt out of her slipper with her toes and then kicks him across the room. He lands near a pair of old smelly black leather knee high boots. "I want you to lick those boots clean inside and out and they had better be spotless!" demands Catrina on her way out of the room.

   Cleaning the outsides of the boots isn't so bad but when he gets to the insides he realizes that it might have been a better idea to just stay under Catrina's foot. These boots are more then ten years old. They had belonged to his step mother and when she was done with them Catrina took them. They had been worn hundreds of times over the years and neither Nancy nor Catrina had ever worn them with stockings or socks. There was literally layers of grimy foot residue that he had to chew to remove.

   Meanwhile Nancy is being pulled over for having a tail light out.

   Two hours into his work Catrina comes back into the room wearing a black leather mini skirt, a red halter top and a black leather half jacket and her feet are bare. "OK Dirt lets see how you did." As Catrina inspects his work Matt is kneeling at her feet waiting for her approval. "Not bad Dirt. I think this great job you did deserves a reward." Catrina bends down and picks Matt up and walks to her desk grabbing a role of tape and then goes and sits on the edge of her bed. "So I'm going to a club tonight with my friends and your reward is that you get to come with me." Catrina then tapes Matt to the ball of her foot. "This is so you don't go slipping around in my boots when my feet get all sweaty. Are you ready for a fun night out dancing with your big sister? Well I'll be doing all the dancing but you get to lick the bottom of my foot all night isn't that great." When Matt doesn't answer her she gets mad. "HEY DIRT! I ASKED YOU A QUESTION. DON'T YOU THINK ITS GREAT THAT YOU GET TO SPEND THE NIGHT LICKING MY FOOT WHILE I DANCE ON YOU?" "Yes Goddess Catrina." At this point your only hope is that your mother will come home before Catrina leaves for the club with you in her boot.

   Meanwhile Nancy is having no luck finding anything usefull. she drives past the theater and starts to wonder how she will be able to keep her part without her good luck charm under her foot.

   Nancy didn't get home in time to keep poor Matt out of Catrina's boot so right now Matt is being pressed into the gas pedal under Catrina's foot within her boot and once again he is forced to listen to Kelly Clarkson while Catrina does her best to verbally abuse him. "I can't believe what a loser you are Dirt. You actually wanted to live under Mom's stinky feet. What are you some kind of pervert? you are aren't you. Not that theres anything wrong with wanting someone else to live under your feet , I mean I've wanted you to live under my feet since I was fifteen but to want to be the one under foot is just weird. Now that I think about it its probably my fault that you fantasise about being under feet, all those years of me making you lick my shoes and kiss my feet gave you a fetish for it. I am a little pissed though, all that hard work I put in to beating you into a good little foot slave and you go and live under Mom's feet but thats cool because your under my foot now and you feel great down there. If you knew how good you felt under my foot right now you would be worried that I would run away with you and then you would never see Mom's precious feet again. You know its really my feet that you belong under right. Give my foot three quick licks if you want to stay under Goddess Catrina's feet forever." Matt knows better then not to do it so he licks three times fast. "See I knew it you were born to be my foot slave weren't you dirt."

   Meanwhile Nancy is on the phone arguing with AAA. She has a flat tire and their saying that they don't provide service in that area.

   At the club Catrina is having the time of her life. She won $200.00 playing pool, she won the nightly dance contest in spite of the fact that she has never been a good dancer, some chump who was getting on her nerves trying to holla at her slipped in a puddle and busted his head and she hasn't bought a single drink all night. Catrina has no idea that the reason for all of her good luck is in her boot licking her foot while she pretends that he doesn't exist.

   Meanwhile Nancy is having a very bad night. She doesn't want to go home and have to tell poor little Matt that she is no closer to being able to help him so she goes to her best friend Jaclyn's house to have a drink and unwind. Nancy tells Jaclyn everything from her fantasies to the dream she had to the string of good luck to how natural it felt to have him under her feet. everything but the guilt she feels for the pain she inflicted on her loving son tells her that he belongs under her feet. Right now Nancy is accidentilly spilling wine on her favorite dress. "UUUGH, I can't believe this all night this sort of thing has been happenning." "what do you mean?" asks Jaclyn. "Well I got pulled over, I got a flat, half of the book stores I went to were closed and the ones that were open didn't have anything and now I've ruined my favorite dress." says Nancy starting to cry. "Its so simple. You said that you and Matt both wished for you to get exactly what you need to be truly happy on Friday night right." "Yeah." "Well there was a commet passing right over our heads on Friday night." "So." "A commet is a shooting star. Don't you see. your wish came true. All this bad luck your having tonight, where is Matt? The universe gave you a gift and your rejecting it so its working in reverse. You need to get Matt back under your feet as soon as possible." reasoned Jaclyn. "But what about all of the pain he has to suffer?" asks Nancy. "Look all you need to do is detach yourself from him. You still think of him as your little Matt but the truth is hes not your little Matt anymore. I mean come on was Matt only two inches tall? did Matt bring you good luck if you stepped on him. The first thing you have to do is stop calling him Matt. He is no longer a person and Matt is a persons name, and you can't let him call you Mom either if he calls you Mom you stomp the shit out of him until he stops. You say it makes you feel bad when he cries then if he cries you stomp the shit out of him until he stops but the one sure fire way to stop thinking of him as your sweet little boy is sex." "What are you talking about?" "Use him for your sexual satisfaction." "How am I supposed to have sex with a two inch tall man?" "Jeez girl don't you have an imagination? Were talking about a tiny living man squeezed up in you, wriggling and squirming desperately trying to get out but all you need is a finger to keep him in place. And think about this. A guy that size couldn't possibly miss a G spot thats bigger then his head." "Your right I'm going to go home and show him who owns him."

   Its 4:41 AM and Catrina just won a hundred thousand dollars on a lottery scratcher that she bought at a gas station on the way home. Its been nine hours since she taped her step brother to the ball of her foot and she has been on her feet dancing, jumping and stomping the living shit out of him the whole time. When she stumbles through the door Nancy is waiting for her. "Where is he?" "Chill out Mom hes fine, He in my boot. I taped him to the ball of my foot and hes been licking my foot for like nine hours and my feet feel fantastic. Your not really going to try to change him back are you Mom? Because I think hes a perfect little foot slave just the way he is." "Get him out of your boot and give him to me this instant." "OK OK don't have a cow." Catrina takes off her boot and turns her foot up to look at the tiny boy taped to her sole. He is covered from head to toe with nine hours of sock free boot sweat. "He looks gross. I don't want to touch him." says Catrina. Then she stomps her bare, except for the tiny boy, foot down on the floor and walks over to the steps and uses the bottom stair to scrape her step brother off of the bottom of her foot leaving him, tape and all, on the step in a heap. Nancy bends down and using only the tips of her fingers picks him up by the tape that hes still stuck to and goes upstairs to the bathroom to wash her daughter's boot grime off of her good luck charm.

   Nancy drops Matt roughly on the counter and places the index finger of her right hand on his head pressing it into the counter, then with her left hand she painfully rips the tape from his body and bats him into the sink with the finger she had on his head. She pumps hand soap over him until he is completely covered and turns the hot water on him full blast. Matt can't understand why his step mother is being so rough with him. He knows that she has every reason to be mad but at Catrina not him. When the water has rinsed away the last of the soap and grime Matt looks up and is surprised to see that the expression on his step mother's face isn't angry at all. She looks calm and happy so why is she being so rough with him? "I found out what happend to you." says Nancy "Really? So you can change me back?" asks Matt "Do you remember that wish we made Friday night?" "Yeah but I didn't wish for this." "There was a shooting star passing right over us when we made our wishes." "OK but I didn't wish for this." "Yes you did. You wished that you could give me whatever I needed to be totally happy forever. Total happiness involves having your deepest desire fullfilled. There was no way for you to know that my deepest desire was for you to be my tiny little good luck giving slave." "You wanted me to be two inches tall?" "Yes. Two inches tall and my obedient little slave." "Can't we undo it?" "No but even if we could I wouldn't. This happening to you is a miracle, a gift from the stars. This is what you were born to be. Let me tell you what I know. I know that you think that I am the most beautiful woman in the world. I know that my happiness is more important to you then anything. I know that I'm going to fill your life with more pain and suffering then anyone throughout history has ever endured and you are going to love me for it. I know all of this because these are the things I need to be truly happy and that was your wish." "But wouldn't it be easier for me to love you if it didn't hurt so much?" "You already love me. You've loved me for years now. And as for all the pain, knowing that you're suffering just to amuse me is what makes me the happiest. the more pain your in the more fun it is for me. I suspect that thats why you don't die no matter how hard I stomp on you, but I bet it makes you wish you could die right?" "yes. I wish I was dead right now." "There see thats the spirit. you go ahead and wish for death and I can enjoy the fact that the thing you want the most, the sweet release of death, is something that I can deny you forever. I want you to beg me to kill you just so I can say no and make you suffer some more." "but I'm your son. don't you love me?" "Of course I love you, how could I not love you? You gave up your whole life to be my slave but your not my son, not anymore and I'm not your mother. I'm your Goddess. Your whole existence revoles around me. The only reason that your alive is to give me pleasure and I guarantee that after what I do to you tonight you wont ever be able to think of me as your mother again."