- Text Size +

Chapter 05

Bad news for Matt





   Right now Matt can't see a thing. He is in desperate need of a breath of air but opening his mouth only fills it with hot sticky fluid. Hot sticky fluid from Nancy's orgasm. For the last two hours Matt has had his back from his shoulders down to his feet pressing tightly against Nancy's vibrator and at his size the fast motion of it's vibration rattles his bones painfully. His neck is bent back so that the back of his head is pressing into the very tip of the device. He is helled in place by a condom. Nancy has cut a small hole in the condom so that only his face, not his head but his face would protrude through the rubber. Nancy is now pushing the tip of her sex toy directly against her G spot, causing her vibrator to feel like a jackhammer on the back of Matt's head, and over the loud, bone rattling hum of her vibrator Matt can hear her even louder voice as though he is under water and she is speaking to him from the surface. "Get that tongue out slave."

   Two hours and fourteen minutes ago Nancy took great pleassure in telling Matt that he would never be returned to normal and that he would spend the rest of his life in agonizing pain just to amuse her. She told him that he was no longer her son, that he wasn't even human anymore, That he was nothing more then her slave to do with as she pleases. She told him that she was no longer his Mother, that she was now his Goddess and no matter how terribly she tortured him he would love and worship her. He begged "Mom please don't do this to me." so Nancy threw him on the tile floor of her bathroom hard, knocking the wind out of him, and put the spike of her high heeled shoe over his head and stepped down pressing with all of her weight. "I AM NOT YOUR MOTHER! I AM YOUR GODDESS!" Three minutes passed before she removed her heel from his head to find him crying. "Why are you crying slave?" asked Nancy. "Because that really hurt." said Matt so Nancy put the spike of her high heeled shoe on him again only this time she drove it into his chest as she wanted to see his face. "YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRY FOR YOURSELF SLAVE! IF I AM SAD YOU SHOULD BE SAD SO FOR THAT YOU CAN CRY. IF I AM HAPPY YOU MAY CRY TEARS OF JOY FOR ME BUT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRY FOR YOURSELF EVER AGAIN!" Eleven minutes passed before he was able to stifle his tears and only then would she remove her heel from his chest.

   Right now Matt can breath again and through the back of his eye lids he can see light, though he still can't open his eyes as his face is still covered in Nancy's orgasm. The painfull vibrating stops and the rubber holding him in place is pealed away. With his arms free he can wipe her cum from his face. When he opens his eyes and looks up he sees that he is in the palm of Nancy's hand and she is sweating, panting and smiling at him. He looks for somewhere to wipe her cum from his hands and she says "I want to watch you lick that from your fingers." When hes done she sets him down on the bed at her feet. "That was incredible slave. I'm very pleased with you right now. I think that if you kiss my feet and beg just right that I might just drop you into a sock, pull it on really tight so that your pressed against my sole and let you lick my foot all night while I'm sleeping." says Nancy. He knows that he'll have to do it so he hangs his head and slowly walks towards her foot. Suddenly he is snatched off of the bed and he finds himself in a very tight grip looking at the enormous angry face of his step mother.

   At this very moment Matt is flying through the air at 82mph as Nancy has just thrown him at her bedroom wall as hard as she could. He slams into the wall and falls to the floor landing with a painfull thud. He comes back to his senses just in time to look up and see the heel of Nancy's bare foot slam down on top of him.

   To the untrained eye it would seem that Nancy is nothing more then a crazy woman screaming at her own foot as Matt is completely invisible under her heel. "LISTEN UP SLAVE. I KNOW THAT BEING A SLAVE MAKES YOU MISSERABLE AND EVERYTHING I DO TO YOU EITHER HURTS OR HUMILIATES YOU AND THAT MAKES ME VERY HAPPY BUT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SHOW IT! YOUR GOING TO SPEND MOST OF YOUR LIFE UNDER MY FEET AND YOU WILL LEARN TO LOVE IT AND IF YOU CAN'T LEARN TO LOVE IT YOU WILL PRETEND THAT YOU DO. I WANT TO FEEL LIKE YOU HATE NOT BEING UNDER MY FEET. I WANT YOU TO BEG ME TO STEP ON YOU BEFORE I TELL YOU TO, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME SLAVE?" Though his face is pressed into the flesh of her foot he manages a muffled "Yes Goddess." and she lets him up and takes a step back.

   Matt stares at her feet and the left one is tapping on the floor. He cranes his neck to look up at her and sees that she is standing naked with her hands on her hips and glaring at him questioningly. Matt runs over to her right foot, falls to his knees and kisses her big toe. "Please Goddess, please put me in your socks and let me lick your feet while you sleep." he begs. "I don't know. You were really rude. Maybe if you lie down under my foot and kiss the bottom while I stand on you I might be convinced to give you the honor of licking my beautiful feet all night." says Nancy and Matt can hardly believe that she feels the need to humiliate him further but he knows that he has no choice but to give her exactly what she wants. Her right foot is flat on the ground so he moves for her left that is still tapping but when she sees this she stops and now both feet are flat on the ground. He thinks 'Does she expect me to try to squirm under her foot while shes standing? Theres no way I'm strong enough to do that." and then it hits him. She wants him to kiss her feet and beg her to step on him so he can kiss her feet and beg her to put him in her sock. "Goddess, Can you please lift up your foot so I can get under it." says Matt while kissing her big toe. "Come on slave you can do better then that. I'm your Goddess. Everything you say should sound like an ode to Nancy. Try again." says Nancy thoroughly enjoying every minute of this. "Please Goddess let me take my rightfull place beneath you perfect foot so that I might kiss your soft sole though I know that I am not worthy." says Matt feeling incredibly stupid. "Much better salve." says Nancy giggling. She raises the heel of her left foot only slightly and Matt has to lay on his back and squeeze himself under it. Once hes under her heel Nancy shifts her weight onto it crushing him into the hardwood floor.

   Right now Matt's is being pressed into Nancy's heel so hard that he can barely move his lips. He does his best to kiss her foot and she laughs at his pathetic attempt but she knows that its the best he can do under the circumstances so she deems it acceptable. Nancy bounces on him slightly saying "I feel some kissing but where is my begging?" "May I please have the honor of licking the soles of your beautiful feet as you peacefully slumber." Matt mumbles out of the corner of his mouth. "Alright I guess so." says Nancy.

   Nancy picks Matt up and walks to her dresser pulling out a pair of white ankle socks, she walks over to her bed, drops Matt on the mattress and sits on him. She unrolls her socks and slides one over her right foot then reaches behind and pulls Matt out from under her butt and drops him the other and slides her left foot in over him. Using her hands Nancy positions him under her heel, then stands up and walks to her closet.

   As soon as Nancy's foot makes contact with him he starts to lick it. Right now Nancy is standing still in her closet resting the brunt of her weight on her left heel while she casually rifles through her clothes. "Why are you licking my foot slave? I didn't say that you could lick my foot. I said you could lick my foot while I am sleeping. Does this feel like I'm sleeping slave?" asks Nancy as she bounces on the tiny boy under her heel. Matt is confused. "Its almost eight O clock in the morning. I'm going to go for my morning run. I just thought that since you begged so nice that I would put you in my sock now and let you wait there until I was ready to go to sleep but I didn't say that you could lick my foot right now. Say your sorry for licking my foot without permission." "I'm sorry Goddess. Please forgive me." begs Matt. "OK but I still think I should punish you. Ten stomps sounds fair. OK slave, I'm going to give you your stomps now so I want you to count them out for me." Nancy raises her foot and slams her heel down so hard that it would have hurt her foot if she didn't have Matt under it to cussion the blow. Matt is dazed lying there under her heel thinking 'Oh my god theres going to be nine more like this' but the heel doesn't lift off of him. Nearly a minute passes before he realizes that she is waiting for him to count it. Matt says "One" and her foot raises into the air again then comes crashing down just as hard "Two" says Matt wishing that number three would just kill him.

   When Nancy finishes punishing Her little slave she gets dressed and leaves her bedroom. In the hallway outside of her bedroom Catrina is coming out of the bathroom taking two Advils and washing them down with water. The conversation between Nancy and Catrina that Matt hears, form under Nancy's heel, in her sock and her shoe, makes him sick to his stomach. "Good morning dear. You look like you had a hell of a night." says Nancy "You wouldn't believe it Mom. All night everything just seemed to go my way, I had Matt licking the bottom of my foot the whole time and then on the way home I bought a lottery scratcher and I won $100,000.00." "Are you kidding me? You won $100,000.00?" "Yep." "Thats incredible." "Hey Mom your not really going to try to change Matt back are you?" "Hmmm, you know, I don't think I know a Matt. Oh thats right, Thats what my slave used to call Itself when It was human." "Awesome! so where is he?" "It." "It?" "Yeah. He seems like a distinction for a person or a beloved pet, and that" says Nancy pointing at her shoe "Is just my slave so, It." "So "It" is in your shoe?" "And my sock, under my heel." "That is so cool. So when can I use It again? I had so much fun stomping the hell out of It all night. I can't wait to get It back under my feet." "I'll let you use It again but Its going to be under my feet for a while before I loan It out. Well I'm going jogging so I'll see you later." "OK bye Mom." says Catrina laughing at the fact that her Mother is about to be jogging with what just three days ago was her precious step son under her foot.

   Right now Nancy is standing just outside her house stomping on Matt to get his attention. "OK slave I want to try something new today. While I'm running, each time my heel crashes down on you, I want you to kiss it and say thank you Goddess. I know that I probably won't be able to hear you but I'll feel the kisses and it will make me happy to know that your saying it." With that said Nancy starts to run.