- Text Size +

Chapter 6

Twice the pain





   Right now the full weight of Matt's step mother is resting on him and he thinks that she has stopped running and is balancing on one foot just so he wont forget what all of her weight at once feels like until he hears her say "OH WHAT THE HELL!" Nancy walks over to a bench and sits down to take Matt out of her shoe. With her shoe and sock off she peals Matt off of her heel and drops him on the ground at her feet, then hovers the sole of her other shoe over him. "LOOK AT THIS SLAVE. I STEPPED IN GUM. THATS THE SORT OF THING THAT ISN'T SUPOSED TO HAPPEN WITH YOU UNDER MY FOOT. NOW PULL THAT GUM OFF OF MY SHOE RIGHT NOW!" Demands Nancy. Matt tries to get rid of the gum but its taking too long for Nancy and she stomps on him saying "HURRY UP SLAVE." but when she stomps on him he gets stuck in the gum. When she notices this she says "Oh. That,ll work." and she puts her other sock and shoe back on and continues her run.

   Matt catches glimpses of the outside world, the world that he will never again be a part of, in between her footfalls. "Hey, now that your outside of my shoe I should be able to hear you thanking me for allowing you to be under my foot." says Nancy still running. She can't help but laugh as she hears the squeaky sounding "Thank you Goddess." every time her shoe leaves the ground.

   After her four mile run, instead of going home Nancy stops at her neighbor and best friend Jaclyn's house. She knocks on the door and Jaclyn answers. "Hey, how did it go with your new slave last night?" asks Jaclyn. "It went great but the weirdest thing happened while I was jogging." says Nancy as the two women take a seat next to each other on the sofa. "I stepped in gum, aaand I had to wait for traffic to pass before crossing the street twice. I had my slave under my foot the whole time so how could that happen?" "Well maybe it only works when you really need it." "OK but last night Catrina had him under her foot all night and from what she tells me the good luck thing was pretty constant for her." "Well maybe its..." "Wait a second. Catrina said that she made him lick her foot the whole night." Nancy rests the foot Matt is under on her knee and turns the sole up to face her. Jaclyn bursts out laughing at the sight of Matt stuck in the gum that Nancy just told her about. "Slave, the first day you spent under my foot, did you lick my foot at all?" asks Nancy. "Yes Goddess." answers Matt. "When?" "I don't know for sure Goddess but the first time I licked your foot you were putting all of your weight on the foot that I was under." "I was waiting for my turn to audition and the producer picked me out of the line way before it was my turn. What made you lick my foot?" "I thought that it might get your attention and that if you knew that I was stuck in your shoe you would get me out and help me." says Matt and both women laugh at the idea of Matt thinking Nancy would let him out from under her foot. "Thats pretty funny slave. so was that the only time you licked my foot?" asks Nancy. "No." "Well. tell me the other times." "The second time was about ten minutes later, it felt like maybe you were jumping and when you landed I couldn't keep my tongue in my mouth." "Thats when I pulled off that spin in my arrangement. Thats when they told me that I had the part." The third time I know you were in your step aerobics class because I heard you talking to Jaclyn." "Thats Goddess Jaclyn to you slave." says Nancy "Ooh Goddess Jaclyn, I like it." says Jaclyn "Well keep going." demanded Nancy "Well thats when my tongue got stuck in the fabric of your sock. After that I had to pretty much lick you foot until you took your shoe off." "That makes perfect sense. Right after the step class is when you got your free membership." says Nancy uncrossing her leg and slamming Matt back down onto the floor. "How does my free membership translate to your good luck?" asks Jaclyn. "Because, I was wishing that there was a way for you to keep coming to step class with me without me paying so that you wouldn't feel like you owed me anything." "Great so even without paying for me you still managed to be the one to pay for me. And now I feel like I owe you." "No you don't owe me. It wasn't me, it was my good luck charm. If you feel like you owe some little thing thats stuck to the sole of my shoe then your just crazy." "I guess your right. Thanks um.... Whats its name now?" I just call it slave but don't thank it. It does what I want it to because I demand it not for praise. anyway thats when I realized that my luck was too good to be a coincidence, then I started to think about the wish that my little slave and I made together the night before, then I started thinking about how much I enjoyed imagining that the little lump in my shoe under my foot was actually my ex-step son and when I put it all together I just knew that the little lump under my foot in my shoe really was my ex-step son. Thats why I ran out of there so fast." explains Nancy. "I was wondering why you were in such a rush." says Jaclyn. "I wanted to test my luck so I sped all the way home, right passed two different police cars and they didn't even think about pulling me over and when I got out of my car at home a twenty dollar bill blew right up to me." "Well it sounds like pretty solid evidence that it has to be licking your foot to give you good luck." reasons Jaclyn. "It would seem so. Do you want to experiment?" says Nancy rather excited.

   Nancy pulls off the shoe that Matt is stuck to and hands it to Jaclyn and says "Can you pull him off of there while I get my other shoe off?" "Sure" says Jaclyn. Jaclyn rips Matt off of the shoe leaving the gum behind. "Sorry. I thought that the gum would stick to your slave not your shoe." "Thats OK. Here watch this." says Nancy grabbing Matt in one hand and the shoe in the other. Nancy then walks to the front door, opens it and leans out. She drops mat on the ground and steps on him saying "OK slave, I will now allow you to lick my foot." When she feels his tongue she flicks the shoe, without letting go of it, towards the street. Her eyes lite up as the gum that was so stuck to her shoe that it held Matt against her sole while she was running just flies off and lands in the street with the greatest of ease. "It worked!" she shouts excitedly. "Oh I've got a great test. Pick up your drink and come out front."  Nancy says so Jaclyn grabs her glass of wine while Nancy grabs Matt with her toes and they walk outside. Standing on Matt in the grass Nancy orders him to start licking again. "OK now throw your drink in my face. But get close enough so that it would be impossible for you to miss." "Are you sure?" asks Jaclyn. "Yeah just do it." Jaclyn swung her arm to splash the contents of her glass in Nancy's face and miraculously not a drop touched her. "Oh my god thats the coolest thing I've ever seen. Can I try?" asks Jaclyn. As soon as Nancy says "Of course." Jaclyn runs back into the house, as giddy as a school girl, to refill the glass. She comes back out and the glass is filled to the rim. She hands it to Nancy and Nancy steps off of Matt. Matt has always had a crush on his step mother's best friend with her slender yet shapely body, her long curly red hair, her big green eyes and her full luscious lips but looking up at her as a giantess that is about to very happily step on him changes all of that in an instant. Jaclyn eagerly kicks off her black leather ballerina flats and steps on Matt. Nancy is about to throw the wine at Jaclyn but Jaclyn says "No wait." She looks down at her feet and stomps on Matt a few times and asks "Hey what gives? its not licking." "Oh I'm sorry. it knows that it needs permission to lick a Goddesses feet." says Nancy Jaclyn giggles and says "OK slave, you can lick my foot. OK, now its licking. Let er rip." After Nancy throws the drink Jaclyn is amazingly still bone dry. "Hey I just thought of something. You had better not have him in your shoe licking your foot while were playing cards." says Jaclyn.

   Back in the house Jaclyn uses her foot to shove Nancy's running shoes saying "Throw these things by the door. Their filthy and I don't want them ruining my rug." "Well then I'll just put them back on and let my slave clean them with his tongue while we talk." says Nancy. As Matt licks his step mother's running shoes clean the two giantess women sit on the sofa casually drinking wine and talking, mostly about him. "I really think you should name it." says Jaclyn. "Why? I've just been calling it slave and its been working so far. Besides your the one that told me to dehumanize it." "Exactly. I'm not saying to give it a human name, although when you think about it Matt is probably a more fitting name for him now then ever. Not to mention that its the most intimate relationship you'll ever have. Think about it, this thing is going to be with you almost twenty four hours a day, its sole purpose is to please you, you even use it for sex. There is nothing else you own that you will ever get more use out of. I mean come on you named your vibrator." "Yeah, Shaky." giggles Nancy. "Maybe your right. It is my most prised possession." "Yeah it is." "OK, then Mat it is." Matt is thrilled that she is going to let him keep his name after all. He thinks maybe his step mother is starting to soften up but then she says "But its got to be mat with one t and a lower case m because its not my ex-step son Matt its my floor mat." says Nancy loudly while leaning over him dramatically. Nancy sits back up straight and turns to Jaclyn. "Hey i have an idea but if its going to work I'll have to ask you two questions. First, do you still have you tattoo equipment? And second, how small can you print?" asks Nancy. "yes and pretty damn small. Why? What do you have in mind?" "I was just thinking that when its done cleaning my shoes maybe I could get you to give it a little tattoo for me." "Are you kidding? At its size those needles will tare him to pieces. It'll be screaming in agonizing pain the whole time. Of course I'll do it but to be honest I was hoping that when it was done with your shoes it could clean mine." "How rude of me Of course it will clean your shoes for you and it will be more then happy to do it too won't you slave?" asks Nancy peering down at Matt. "Yes Goddess I would be honored to clean Goddess Jaclyn's lovely shoes." "Great then it can finish cleaning our shoes and then I'll give it some ink." says Jaclyn.

   Matt, or rather mat is finally done with his step mother's shoes so he walks over to Jaclyn's feet and asks "May I please clean your shoes now Goddess Jaclyn?" Jaclyn looks down at the tiny boy at her feet and says "I'm not sure that I'm OK with such an insignificant little slave standing in my presence." she turns to Nancy and says "aren't mats supposed to be on the floor?" Nancy says "You know your right. Get down on your knees slave and from now on you are no longer allowed to stand. Ever!" Matt gets down on his knees and Jaclyn says "OK. Now you may lick my shoes clean." After fifty two minutes Matt thinks that he is done but when he seeks Jaclyn's approval she just shakes her head no and raises her soles slightly off the ground and says "The bottoms slave and it might get a little heavy for you under there. I mean I can't be bothered holding my feet off the ground just because you have a job to do." Both women laugh as they watch Matt squirm under Jaclyn's ballet flats and Nancy laughs even harder when Matt gets all the way under and Jaclyn puts her foot back down and crosses her other leg over. Forty four minutes later Matt squirms out from under Jaclyn's shoe and she uncrosses her leg and slams her other shoe down on top of him then crosses her other leg. Fifty seven minutes later Matt crawls out from under Jaclyn's shoe and waits to see if she is satisfied. "Well what about the insides slave?" says Jaclyn so Matt asks "Would you please take off your shoes so that I can clean the insides for you Goddess Jaclyn?" "I don't think so slave." "But how will I be able to clean them for you if you don't take then off?" asks Matt. "Thats not my problem but you had better find a way to squeeze your little ass in there and lick those insoles clean because I'm sure your owner would be fine with me stomping the shit out of you until my leg gets tired." says Jaclyn. Matt had no idea that Jaclyn could be this cruel. It is possible that she is even more sadistic then his step mother.

   After one hour and sixteen minutes of squirming around in Jaclyn's shoe with her foot still in it he is finally done licking so he climbs out. At this point he isn't the least bit surprised to find that she had once again crossed her legs to add more pressure on him just to make his task more difficult and he fully expects her to do it again as he wedges himself into her other shoe under her foot to begin to lick her colossal insole but instead she says "Hey while its finishing up under there lets get the tattoo stuff ready." and stands up. Matt thinks that he will never be done licking Jaclyn's insole as he will only be able to try to squirm in to new licking positions in between her footsteps.

   After two hours and three minutes of making barely any progress the weight of Jaclyn's foot lessens and Matt can tell that she is sitting down. Shortly after she sits down Matt can hear sort of an electric hum. It sounds like the vibrator he was stuck to earlier and he wonders if his two giantess tormentors were up to some lesbian stuff. He could have known what they were up to but with the near impossible task he was in the middle of and Jaclyn's gigantic foot constantly pounding him beneath it, it is hard to pay attention to what they are saying.

   Fifty eight minutes later Matt is under Jaclyn's heel finishing up when he hears the humming stop and hears Jaclyn saying "There what do you think?" and Nancy saying "Oh thats awesome. I think it will just love it." and then he hears Jaclyn say something awful "Do you want another glass of wine?" Normally this would be a harmless question but Matt knows that it means she is about to stand up and he is right under her heel and he is so close to being done. Jaclyn couldn't help but giggle at the tiny boy under her heel as she walks to her kitchen to refill their glasses. As she stands by the counter pouring wine she makes a point lifting her other foot off the ground and resting on the foot that Matt is under. When she walks back and hands Nancy her Glass instead of sitting back down she assumes the same position and starts to laugh. "Whats so funny?" asks Nancy. "Its right under my heel. there is no way it can move." "Oh I know. I stood just like that on it yesterday. doesn't it feel great under there all squished under your foot?" "God yes. Oh check this out." Jaclyn stomps on the tiny boy under her heel as hard as she can five times saying "Whats taking so long under there slave?" and then switches back to the same stance before saying "By the time your done the outsides of my shoes will be dirty again and you'll have to start over." Matt thinks about what Jaclyn just said while she and Nancy are laughing their asses off at his expense. If what she said is true he will be perpetually licking her shoes clean forever.

   Another seven minutes passes before the two giantesses are done laughing and its  three more after that before Jaclyn even moves and then its just to turn on the stereo so that they can dance together while they wait for Matt finish. Twenty nine minutes later Matt is finally done. When he manages to get out of Jaclyn's shoe she and Nancy are bouncing around to the music and he is thrown right in the middle of it. Jaclyn looks down and says "Oh look, our new dance floor has finally arrived." and the two cruel giantesses spend the next eighteen minutes laughing and stomping him into the floor under their feet while they dance.

   "That was so much fun." says Jaclyn as Nancy hovers her foot over Matt and says "Look what Goddess Jaclyn did for you slave. Do you like it?" On the sole of Nancy's right foot there is now a tattoo of the tiny outline of a man and the words (mat's rightfull place). "Thank you for the beautiful tattoo Goddess Jaclyn and thank you Goddess for this permanent acknowledgement of my existence. I only wish that I were worthy of such a gift." "Your not but we thought it would be funny. Anyway wait until you see what we have planed for you." says Jaclyn as she snatches Matt from the floor and carries him to the table where her tattoo equipment is waiting.

   Jaclyn uses clips to hold Matt in place face down with his arms stretched over his head on a small piece of wood. She sets the wood down, turns on the tattoo machine and goes to work. Nancy watches with glee as the tattoo on Matt's back starts to take shape and his screams drown out the hum of the machine but by the time that they are ready to flip him over to do his front the novelty has worn off and his screams become annoying so Jaclyn uses a thick rubber band wrapped around the wood and his face to gag him. As Jaclyn works on Matt's front Nancy is looking around her house.

   "You know this is a big house for one person and your such a gorgeous woman, why haven't you ever gotten married and had some kids to fill this place up?" asks Nancy. "Because I'm a lesbian." says Jaclyn. "But I have to admit, this little guy is pretty cute." she adds motioning to the tiny boy under her tattoo needles. "How come you never told me?" "You never asked." "Well then why don't you have a girlfriend?" "I guess I just haven't met the right one yet. At least not one thats gay. whats your excuse?" "Well since it's father died the only thing I've been attracted to is clipped to that piece of wood in front of you. Besides, there isn't a man alive that could please me even one one hundredth as well as it can." says Nancy and through the searing pain Matt is surprised to find that hearing Nancy say that makes him kind of proud. "Well maybe you should look into finding a good woman instead." suggests Jaclyn and they both laugh.

   When Jaclyn is done she uses a couple of mirrors to show Matt what she has permanently tattooed on his body. Across his chest and stomach it says (PROPERTY OF NANCY SIMS) and on his back it says (If lost please return to 306 Maple St.) as that is Nancy's address. "Thats so you never forget who owns you." says Nancy.

   It is 8:04 PM and Jaclyn says "You know I think all that work has made my shoes dirty again. Nancy you wouldn't mind if I put your little slave back to work would you?" "Not at all. Its the least I can do."

   By the time Matt is done licking Jaclyn's shoes clean, inside and out, with her feet still in them, for the second time its 2:46 AM. Nancy takes off her right shoe and sock and says "Aren't you going to thank Goddess Jaclyn for showing you such a lovely time before you go back in my sock under my foot for the night?" so Matt crawls to the front of Jaclyn's shoe, kisses it and says "Thank you Goddess Jaclyn." and starts to crawl over to Nancy. "What thats it? Your just going to kiss the toe of my shoe? I don't think so slave. You get your little ass under there and kiss the bottom!" demands Jaclyn raising her right shoe slightly off the ground. As soon as Matt gets all the way under her shoe Jaclyn steps down on him and returns to the position of resting one foot on top of the other one that Matt is under.

   Eleven minutes pass with poor Matt being crushed in between the hard sole of Jaclyn's shoe and the hard wood floor of her livingroom under her full weight while she and Nancy take their time saying their goodbyes. When Jaclyn finally steps off of poor Matt Nancy barely looks at him as she picks him up and drops him in her sock then shoves her foot into it pinning him under the ball of her foot then she slides her foot into her shoe and ties it tight all the while never stopping her conversation.

   As Nancy walks from Jaclyn's house to her own she can't stop thinking about the new knowledge she had about her best friend's sexual orientation. At this point in time she didn't know why it intrigued her so, and poor Matt had no idea that it wouldn't be long before Jaclyn was living in the same house with a tattoo on the sole of her foot of an outline of a tiny man with the words (mat's second home).