- Text Size +
Chapter 7




   It has been two months, nine days, eleven hours and forty one minutes since Matt shrank. Every day starts the same way, Nancy rolls out of bed and pulls Matt out from between her butt cheeks, she has taken to sleeping with him wedged in her ass so he can lick her anus while she sleeps, then she drops him on the floor and stomps on him until he sticks to her sole, she slips her feet into her slippers and walks to the kitchen to have some breakfast and a cup of coffee, Catrina comes in and begs Nancy to let her use Matt but Nancy always finds a reason not to lend him to her, Nancy heads to the bathroom and relieves herself then peals Matt from her foot so she can use his tongue for toilet paper, she drops him in the shower and steps in soapping up the soles of her feet to wash Matt under them and then keeps him under foot while she washes herself, then Matt is tossed back in her slipper before she slides her foot in over him, next she walks to her closet to pick out what she will wear, usually filling a bag with her costume for the production she was starring in, then with Matt under foot she would leave the house to go about her day. But today would be different.

   Nancy's production has finished it's six week run and since it was so successful and she was in such a great mood and she didn't really have any plans for today she decided it was time to let her daughter Catrina have some fun with her tiny slave.

   This morning, at the breakfast table, Catrina was thrilled to hear her mother say "Sure, take him, but I want him back by the weekend." while taking Matt out of her slipper and dropping him on the floor at her feet when she asked if she could borrow her slave of a step brother. After weeks of being told no for one reason or another she could finally put Matt under her foot where she felt he rightfully belonged and, as it was only Tuesday, she would be able to keep him there for four days. Catrina slipped her foot out of her slipper, grabbed Matt with her toes, shoved her foot back in and walked up to her bedroom. 

   When Catrina took Matt out of her slipper she held him in her right hand. in her left hand was a strapy wedge sandal and for a moment he thought that it might not be that bad. After all the time he had spent under his step mother's feet he had grown quite strong and the worst thing about being walked on now was the smell so strapy heels would be like a vacation compared to running shoes or boots witch were Nancy's favorites but then Catrina did something that put the fear right back into him. Instead of putting him in the shoe Catrina pressed him face first into the sole and held him there, then she picked up a stapler. Matt heard a loud "CACHUNK" and felt the cold metal on the back of his neck keeping his face tightly pressed into the heel section of the giant wedge sandal. Four "CACHUNKs" later and his arms and legs were secured to the sole of the wedge.

   With Matt in place Catrina put her sandal on the ground and slid her foot in and strapped it on. As she stood up and stomped her foot Matt was in the most pain he had felt since being between Jaclyn's shoe sole and her hard wood floor with her full weight resting on him. He knew this would be far worse as Catrina was going to go out and his head would be slammed repeatedly between the heel of his step sister's wedge sandal, under her full weight, and the rock hard concrete of the sidewalk. As if the agonizing pain he would be in for god knows how long wasn't bad enough he heard Catrina say "Now I expect you to lick the bottom of my heel while your down there slave." as she ground her heel into his face.

   Six long hours and twenty seven minutes have gone by with poor Matt being crushed under Catrina's wedge sandal. At this very moment she is in a fetish shop buying sexual adhesive to stick Matt to the sole of her foot while she is at the beach. If Catrina knew that having Matt lick her feet would give her good luck she might have kept him in her shoe instead of under it and the staple holding his right leg in place might not have come loose and gotten stuck on the carpet and when she took her next step Matt might not have been snagged and pulled free.

   Matt can't believe his own luck as he watches his giantess step sister walking away toward the check out counter. He can't believe that she doesn't notice that he isn't under her shoe. He sits and ponders his good fortune but only for a moment as he sees an enormous Asian woman in her late thirtys wearing a black latex mini dress and thigh high black leather six inch platform stiletto boots. He struggles to get his leg free of the staple that is stuck in the carpet before she steps on him but as fate would have it he is unsuccessful.

   The gigantic boot lands on him and the staple trapping his leg and the one still around his neck are driven into it's platform sole. Matt loses all hope again, what seemed like good luck, releasing him from the sole of Catrina's wedge sandal, only proved to be bad luck as he was right back under another foot. Matt is now convinced that he belongs under a woman's foot.

   Three hours pass and Matt realizes that the Asian woman wearing the gigantic boot that he is stuck to must work in this store as she hasn't left since she stepped on him. He hears the sound of a door locking, a few steps later the sound of a printer. The next thing he knows carpet becomes tile as his new tormentor goes into the stores back room. He hears a zipper and then suddenly the weight is lifted off of him then he hears the Asian woman say "Oh my god what is this?"

   She pulls Matt off of the sole of her boot and inspects him. "I don't remember ordering any new fetish dolls. It seems so real." Matt tries to yell to her but the staple that has been around his neck all day is crushing his throat and he can't speak. "I wonder where it came from. It must be really durable to have survived under my boot all this time. Maybe its meant to be under foot." says the Asian woman. She pulls the staples from his neck and leg and drops him into a black pump. As she changes out of her work clothes into some tight jeans and a silk flower print blouse Matt tries to get out of her shoe but after a whole day under the hard soles of wedges and platform boots he is having trouble getting his limbs to coperate.

   Meanwhile Catrina is freaking out and retracing her steps trying to figure out where her step brother fell off of her shoe.

  Matt's world goes dark as the Asian woman's foot enters her pump. He is instantly covered in slimy foot sweat as she has been wearing those thigh high platform boots all day without socks. It seeps into his eyes nose and mouth and the smell is so bad that he thinks he would be better off under Catrina's wedge.

   The Asian woman finds that having Matt under her foot makes her feel wonderfull and she decides that tomorrow she will try to learn where he came from so she can stock her shop with other fetish dolls like him but tonight she is going out dancing with her girlfriends.