- Text Size +
Chapter 8



   At this very moment poor Matt is covered from head to toe in the most foul smelling, sticky, slimy foot grime that he has encountered to date and the sweat is causing it's source, the giant foot hes under, to slide around a bit in his shoe prison causing the bones in the ball of it to roll painfully back and forth over his face. The owner of the foul smelling, sticky, slimy foot grime in question is one Rie Hitachi, a name Matt learned while his Asian tormentor talked with her friends while dancing on him.

   As Rie dances, with no idea that the fetish doll in her shoe is actually a real person, she does a dance move that causes her to stomp her foot down hard on Matt. Poor Matt has grown so accustomed to his new life as a slave that upon feeling the stomp he instinctively starts to lick the foot that stomped on him. Upon feeling Matt's tongue on her sole Rie is some what surprised and delighted and decides that a closer inspection of her new toy is needed but that will have to wait until she gets home witch wont be for hours.

   Meanwhile, Catrina has lost all hope as she has therally searched everywhere she went with Matt under her shoe with no luck and she is afraid to go home and tell her mother that she has lost her slave. Instead Catrina goes to her mother's best friend and neighbor for advice. "Don't get so upset about it." says Jaclyn. "How can I not get upset? The first time mom actually lets me use mat and I lose him. She is going to kill me." cries Catrina. "Look, you have him until Friday right? That gives us three days to find him before you have to tell your mother anything." comforts Jaclyn. "But how are we supposed to find him? He could be anywhere." complained Catrina. "Well we'll just have to look for some one who is having really good luck." says Jaclyn. "What is that supposed to mean?" asks Catrina. "You don't know? When mat licks a person's foot they have extremely good luck. How did he fall out of your shoe anyway?" asks Jaclyn. "Actually I didn't know about the luck thing so I had him stapled to the bottom of these wedges." says Catrina pointing at her shoes. Jaclyn laughs and says "Wow thats wonderfully cruel, stupid but cruel. OK heres what were going to do, over the next couple of days we'll retrace your steps and anyone we see who seems to be having too good a day will get whatever beverage we are drinking at the time spilled on them. If we miss that means that they have mat and we just need to take him from whoever has him." "Why are you being so cool about this?" asks Catrina. "Well I'm dating your mom. You might be my step daughter some day so why wouldn't I help you?" says Jaclyn.

    Rie can't believe how great her night has been so far and she can't deny that at least some of the credit has to go to the fetish doll under her foot in her shoe. Every time she thought about it she got a little wet so when she comes home she races right up to her bedroom and kicks her shoes off. She is delighted to find that the toy is stuck to her foot and she rubs it on the floor beneath her feet for a few minutes before pealing it from her sole. The sweat and grime from Rie's foot has been so caked onto Matt's face that he can't open his eyes and his nostrils are filled forcing him to breath through his mouth. Rie looks him over saying "I wonder how I get it to start licking." She tries to squeeze it or smack it but nothing works until she drops it on the floor and stomps on it. Happy to have found the licking trigger she walks over to her nightstand and pulls some anal beads and a vibrator from the drawer. She looks from the items in her hand to the doll on the floor and back then puts the anal beads back in the drawer. She walks over to the doll and gives it a stomp to get it licking then removes her foot to find that it's tongue is going back into it's mouth. "Oh no you don't sex doll. you better just keep licking." says Rie and she is happy to see that it's tongue is lapping away with renewed vigor.

   Rie picks up the lapping doll and shoves it head first into her ass hole until only it's feet are sticking out. Poor Matt has no idea where he is but he knows that he has the worst thing hes ever tasted all over his tongue. Matt hears the familiar yet muffled sound of a vibrator and realizes that he has been shoved up an ass while his tormentor masturbates. After an hour and twenty two minutes Rie pulls the vibrator out and falls asleep with Matt still suck in her anus.

   It is now 9:30 AM and Rie's alarm is blaring. She has forgotten about the doll in her ass and she gets out of bed and heads to the bathroom and sits on the toilet. Poor Matt is hit in the head and pushed from Rie's ass by a huge turd. He splashes into the water and though his face is covered in shit he is just happy to be free of the anus that has served as his prison for the last nine hours and eleven minutes. Matt treads water and wipes his face clean but as soon as he opens his eyes he is sprayed right in the face with Rie's urine. He tries to yell but just gets a mouth full. The rain of piss finally stops but between all of the foot sweat he swallowed the night before and all of the shit he had to lick up all night and the mouth full of piss he just received he still can't speak. Matt sees a giant hand with a wad of tissue come around and wipe before the tissue it falls on him.

   When she is done Rie stands up and turns around and reaches for the handle to flush and Matt starts to think that he will soon be in the sewers fighting rats for his survival. He actually finds that hes looking forward to it as fighting rats would have to be better then being a slave but to his horror Matt sees Rie's hand leave the handle and check her anus before she turns around and fishes him out of the toilet.

   Rie picks her new toy up between the tips of her thumb and fore finger and drops him into her sink, puts the stopper in the drain and starts the hot water running. She squirts some soap into the sink and sloshes the doll around then leaves it to soak while she takes a shower. Matt does his best to get out of the sink while shes in the shower but the rim is too far out of his reach and he just wares himself out trying. When she gets out of the shower she snatches her toy out of the water, barely looking at it and goes back to her bedroom. She drops it into her pump and gets dressed. Matt is too worn out from his swim to try and escape and has no choice but to wait for Rie's giant foot to crush him beneath it once more.

   Meanwhile, Jaclyn and Catrina have been walking around spilling drinks on people for a while now with no luck.

   Matt has been under Rie's foot now for three hours and forty one minutes and Rie has just realized that her new toy wasn't licking her foot. Just as Rie stomps her thigh high black leather platform boot to make her toy start licking Jaclyn and Catrina are walking past the fetish shop where she works. Jaclyn notices the stomp followed by the contented look on the shop girls face and thinks she has found Nancy's little slave so she and Catrina go inside. As it happens Rie was just thinking that it would be great to find out where her new toy came from and if she knew that the luck given by the tiny toy licking her foot was the reason for her two new customers being in her store she might not have been so eager for an answer as they were there not only to tell her where it came from but to take it away from her.

   Jaclyn and Catrina walked right up to the counter and Catrina started to ask "You didn't happen to find a tiny...." "You have a little man in your boot and he belongs to us. We would like him back now." demanded Jaclyn cutting off Catrina. "Yes" says Rie "I found him stuck to the sole of my boot yesterday. I thought he was some kind of doll. Are you telling me he is a real man?" "Oh hes real alright. He belongs to Catrina here's mother. She borrowed him and he fell off of her shoe here in your store." "How did he get like this?" asked Rie. "His step mother, Nancy, Catrina's mom and my girlfriend, tricked him into wishing that he could be exactly what she needed to be happy forever just as a shooting star passed over them and well, it came true." "He wished to be a tiny man to be stepped on by his own step mother?" asks Rie. "Well I'm sure that if he knew he would be spending his life as mom's slave he might have reassessed his wish." says Catrina.

   Rie is happy to give Matt back to his rightfull owners. When she got home that night she started to research astronomy. She found that in six months twelve days two hours and thirty five minutes there would be another shooting star and when that shooting star went by she would be ready. She would join a forum called GTS and Feet and start to role play with it's members, then on the night the comet was meant to pass by she would get them all to wish to be whatever she needed to be happy forever. As it would turn out, the day after the comet Rie's store was fully stocked with tiny little slaves that she would sell to women who wanted to keep a little slave under foot. She kept one for herself, A guy who called himself Ste letto on the forum, but thats another story.

   With Matt back in her shoe under her foot where he belongs Catrina can finally relax. "So, how are you going to punish him for trying to get away?" asks Jaclyn. "I'm not sure. Got any ideas?" "I think I can come up with something. Lets take him back to my place, I've got a frying pan and some thumb tacks with his name on them."