- Text Size +
Chapter 9



   Matt can hear the laughter of Catrina and Jaclyn as light pours into his world around the sole of his former step sister's foot. He is wishing that Catrina would just leave him under her foot and forget about him like his Goddess of a step mother Nancy did. For most of the time spent with his primary owner he was simply tossed under foot and forgotten about unless she needed him to provide luck, in witch case he would be stomped to let him know that it was time to start licking her foot, or until she wanted sexual gratification, at witch point he would be used for her pleasure until she was satisfied before being wedged in her butt for the night, but his step sister, Goddess Catrina, just won't give him a break.

   She pays far more attention to him then then he likes as she is constantly stomping him or grinding him under her foot or verbally abusing him without a care in the world for how crazy she looks insulting her own shoes or making him switch positions under her foot because she wants a different part of her sole licked every few minutes. After just a few hours with Catrina Matt is surprised to find that he longs to be back under the feet of his true Goddess Nancy.

   The moment Catrina's foot lifts off of him Matt is snatched up in the hands of Jaclyn. "You've been a naughty boy slave." "Yeah. Now we have to punish you." says Catrina as she flicks him in the head with her fingers. "Well slave, don't you want to apologise to Goddess Catrina for trying to escape?" asks Jaclyn. Of course he wasn't trying to escape, Matt had given up all hope for his freedom a long time ago but he knew that he had better just say what they wanted to hear or things would be much worse for him so he said "It was foolish for me to leave the sole of your shoe Goddess Catrina as that is truly my rightful place in the world. I beg your forgiveness though I know that I don't deserve it." "Damn right you don't and you wont get it either." says Catrina flicking him again.

   "Catrina, why don't you put your shoe back on. I think a good stomping is in order but first I have a great idea." says Jaclyn. She carries him over to her stove and turns on the burner then reaches into a cupboard and pulls out an old cast iron skillet. Its pretty clear what she plans to do to him and he can't help but shake uncontrollably as he is filled with terror. Jaclyn and Catrina have a good laugh about it as Jaclyn lowers the pan to the fire and tosses poor Matt in. The two extremely cruel giantesses laugh hysterically as the tiny man tries to hop from foot to foot to keep from burning until he falls to his hands and knees. Catrina grabs a spatula and pushes him face down onto the pan. Matt screams out in pain as all of the flesh on the front of his body is seared by the hot metal while Catrina presses the spatula down onto his back.

   Ten minutes pass with poor Matt wishing he could die while Jaclyn and Catrina laugh at his pain and taunt him. "I think we might have to change your name to crispy slave" says Jaclyn. "Yeah, your lucky we aren't cannibals." says Catrina. "Speak for yourself. He does look awful tasty but he might need some seasoning." says Jaclyn and the two evil women start to spit on him as he burns.

   Catrina says "I think its time to flip him over. we don't want to over cook him." and then tries to slide the spatula under him but his flesh is sticking to the pan. Jaclyn notices Catrina trying to force it under and says "I can't believe that we forgot to oil the pan." and grabs a cup and goes into her bathroom. By the time she comes out, with a full cup of her urine, Catrina has managed to get poor Matt onto his back. Jaclyn pours the cup's contents into the pan over him and it fills the pan just enough to submerge him completely. In just a few minutes Jaclyn's warm urine reaches a boiling point and poor Matt finds himself being burned and boiled while hes drowning in Jaclyn's hot piss.

   After twenty six minutes the fun the cruel women are getting from Matt's suffering is overtaken by the smell of burning flesh and boiling urine and Jaclyn turns off the burner. Jaclyn takes the pan into her bathroom and dumps it's contents, including Matt, into the toilet. Catrina then sits down to use the toilet as Jaclyn, still laughing uncontrollably, goes to answer the knock at her front door.

   Nancy says hello to her girlfriend Jaclyn and asks what is so funny just as Catrina comes out of the bathroom. Jaclyn leads Nancy to the toilet and Nancy can't help but join her girlfriend and daughter in laughter at the sight of her tiny slave treading water in the bowl. "Oh this is perfect. I've had to go for the last half hour." says Nancy shoving the other two women out of the bathroom, closing the door and sitting down.

   Once all three women had relieved themselves Matt was fished out of the toilet and washed off in the sink. Jaclyn and Catrina were astounded to find that there was no trace of any burns on his tiny body what so ever.

   Matt spent the next hour and fifty four minutes being mercilessly stomped by all three women while they talked and listened to music until Jaclyn suggested that they all go out to a club.

   Catrina starts to take her shoe off to insert Matt but Jaclyn stops her saying "Hold on a minute Catrina. We have a little rule in my house. That little slave down there isn't allowed to come in unless he licks my shoes clean before he leaves." Matt spent the next four hours and thirteen minutes licking Jaclyn's favorite, and all too familiar to Matt, black ballerina flats, Under, inside and out, squirming around in her shoe under her foot while she stomped the hell out of him.

   When he was done Catrina again began to put him in her shoe but again Jaclyn stopped her. "I thought you wanted him under your shoe not in it." "Yeah well its fun in theory but I don't want him falling off again." says Catrina. "You just need to use the right tools to keep him in place." says Jaclyn. Jaclyn leaves the room and comes back a minute later with a box of thumb tacks and hands them to Catrina. Catrina smiles and turns the sole of her shoe up and presses Matt face first into it. She stretches his arms up over his head and drives a tack through the back of each of his hands then repeats the proses with his legs but before she can put her foot on the floor Nancy says "I think maybe just one more to be sure." and she grabs a tack. In spite of the pain in his hands and legs, Matt feels the cold metal of the tack on his thighs then he experiences the worst pain he has ever felt as the tack is driven through his penis into the sole of Catrina's wedge sandal.

   With Matt securely in place, Catrina stands up and gives him a few good stomps, driving the tacks in further, before his three evil owners went out for a night on the town.

   At this very moment its 5:31 AM and Matt has spent the last six hours tacked to the sole of his step sister's shoe. Catrina stumbles into the house and up to her bedroom. Shes far too drunk to take her shoes off so she just colapses on the bed and falls asleep still wearing them leaving poor Matt to suffer, staked to the sole of her shoe until she decides to wake up.