[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

Maya Krungthep and Chloe Moore were the best roommates one could ask for, having lived together through two consecutive years of college. However, when Chloe developed a rare condition that caused her to nearly triple in size, she became a recluse who seldom leaves their room. Now, as Maya succumbs to the irritation of living with Chloe, will the moody minigiantess take out her frustrations on her smaller roommate as well?


Rated: PG
Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Crush, Feet, Humiliation, Lesbians, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 3353 Read: 2033
Published: March 11 2024 Updated: March 11 2024
Story Notes:


1. Chapter 1 by Shiver Select [Reviews - 0] (3353 words)

Hello, all! After getting hit with a sudden pang of inspiration, I felt the need to write about a type of minigiantess that I don't see too often. Of course, that's a minigiantess who absolutely detests their newfound size, rather than one who welcomes it. I'm greatly looking forward to writing more of these characters, and I hope you'll enjoy seeing them. And as a fair warning, this story features violent scenes between a minigiantess and a smaller woman, including abuse brought about by hands, feet, and crushing. Feel free to leave any constructive criticism you may have as a review—I'd love to hear your thoughts!