- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Attention: contains sexually explicit material.

This is a fanfic of Persona 5. Mild spoilers regarding the game.

- In the unknown areas of Memento -


Two figures wander stealthily through the corridors of the cognitive labyrinth that extends beneath Tokyo, skilfully avoiding the shadows that patrol the area. Undeterred, they descend deeper and deeper towards their goal, finally reaching a bright portal at the end of a flight of disused escalators.

“Come on Mako-Chan! We'll have fun!” Haru says, encouraging her friend Makoto, and then crosses the threshold. Taking courage, the Phantom Thieves' strategist decides to follow her companion by leaping through the portal. She doesn't know what awaits her on the other side. She's been told it's a surprise. This, combined with the long journey to Memento, only adds to her worries.


- Inside the mysterious portal -


"Here we are! Make yourself comfortable!” Haru says, barely containing her excitement.

Their thieving costumes are gone, leaving them in their usual casual clothes.

An entire city extends at their feet. Some buildings even surpass them in height!

“An extremely well made model.” Makoto says, trying to mask her confusion.

Haru says cryptically, “Look closer.”

Following her friend's advice, she bends down to take a closer look at the city. The realization leaves her speechless. The metropolis is populated by tiny, busy people and the streets are filled with moving, model-sized vehicles. She can even recognize Shibuya!

“But this is Tokyo! And I don't mean a model of Tokyo. The real Tokyo! Those people are alive!? Wait… we're giantesses!? Oh no… I think I crushed someone's car!” Makoto starts to panic, making Haru laugh and immediately reassures her: “You don't have to worry! None of this is true, it's just a cognitive version. Futaba-Chan and I prepared it for you. You've had too much stress lately so I thought destroying an entire society might be a good way to let off steam! Just watch!”

Haru begins walking down a narrow street, scraping the facades of buildings and running over people and vehicles, before stopping to look at herself in the windows of a skyscraper. As soon as she finishes fixing her hair she gives a flirtatious wink to the employees inside, places a hand on the roof and gives the building a push, effortlessly uprooting it from its foundations and letting it collapse onto the nearby architecture, creating a domino effect.

The little cognitive men, who until then seemed unaware of the girls' presence, begin to scream and run away, suddenly realizing the existence of the two giants. This only ignites Haru's sadistic streak even more and she starts trampling on the runaway little ones. She tries not to miss anyone, jumping gracefully from one group of victims to another, laughing with joy, like a child discovering a new game.

“Come on Mako-Chan!” encourages her, "Try stepping on something too, you'll have fun."

Makoto remained still until now, watching Haru wreak havoc. Seeing how much fun her partner was having, she convinces herself that trying to take part in the strange ritual wouldn't hurt. Looking around, she spots a couple of seriously injured survivors trying to get out of one of the deep footprints left in the asphalt by their friend. She slowly lowers her boot onto them, being positively surprised by the sensation of their little bodies exploding accompanied by faint heart-rending screams.

Makoto finally decides to let go and pour out her pent-up frustration on this little Tokyo. Haru had done an exemplary job of leaving no survivors on the streets, so her anger spills over to the surrounding buildings which still stand undisturbed. Her relentless fists pierce through structures as if they were made of paper, slaughtering all those unfortunate enough to find themselves in their path. With a precise kick she cuts in half a skyscraper that dares to rise taller than her, and then enjoys its collapse on a square crowded with people.

Looking back at the still intact half, full of people, a new idea forms in Makoto's mind. She begins by taking off his boots, placing them on the roof of one of a few buildings still intact. Then lying down in the open space in front of what remains of the skyscraper, with his back leaning against an overpass, she places her bare feet on the sides of the entrance and orders the survivors: "I know you're still in there! Come out and give me a massage! Put your body and soul into it, because whether you live or die depends only on how good my soles feel!”

Finding themselves running out of options, the little ones begin to come out and, little by little, they work on the giant girl's heels. If anyone dared to stop the massage to look between Makoto's legs, covered by tight pants, they might see a slowly expanding wet spot. Their efforts are almost imperceptible to the giantess, but just the knowledge of having a crowd of people forced to worship her feet is enough to make Makoto wet.

The humiliating task has been going on for about ten minutes. Makoto is absorbed in pleasure, letting out a moan every now and then. Even though she was on the verge of an orgasm, the little slaves did a terrible job in giving her a massage. She would crush them all once finished.

Suddenly something slimy runs across her sole, throwing her out of her state of ecstasy.

“Haru! What are you doing!?"

Bent over Makoto's feet is her friend, passionately licking her soles, capturing with her tongue handfuls of little ones previously engaged in the massage. Haru stands up, showing her mouth full of people to the other Phantom Thief, and then, sensually, swallows them all in one go.

“What a naughty girl you are, who knows what our friends would say when they discovered this side of you.” Haru says, as she straddles Makoto, red as a tomato due to her friend's uninhibited actions. The two lock eyes and, abandoning what little modesty they have left, begin to kiss passionately. This time Makoto takes the initiative, undressing Haru, soon followed by the latter. Now, naked as mother made them, they hug and kiss. Driven by passion they roll over the city. People, vehicles and buildings are razed to the ground by the calamity that was the two lovers. Nothing resists their love.

Makoto gets the upper hand, winning this sexy fight and pinning Haru underneath her. She unceremoniously gathers a group of hapless victims and drops them onto her friend's ample breasts, commanding: "Pleasure her as if your life depended on it." Sensing the subtle threat in Makoto's words, the little ones run to Haru's already erect nipples, hitting, biting and massaging them, hoping not to incur the wrath of the giantesses.

“You are so passionate Mako-Chan.” Haru says, before being interrupted by an immense wave of pleasure coming from her nether regions. Makoto has stuffed an entire train carriage into her lover's pussy and, satisfied with the result, begins to move it back and forth, enjoying Haru's cries of pleasure. The giant's powerful vaginal muscles take very little to reduce the carriage to nothing, leaving her unsatisfied.

“Mako-Chan!! I’m almost there! Please finish me!” Haru shouts, vehemently massaging her tits, grinding the unfortunate little ones against her flesh. Makoto, accepting her friend's pleas, sticks her head between her legs. Thanks to the strategist's surprising tongue work, Haru reaches orgasm in no time, squirting on her friend's face and the facades of the surrounding buildings. Makoto cleans her face with her hand, then licks the palm swallowing Haru’s love nectar.

Makoto is suddenly knocked to the ground, finding herself once again under Haru, who looks at her like a predator looks at its prey. The latter begins to delicately caress the curves of her friend's small breasts, then moves on to her toned stomach and finishes by passing a finger over the soaked lips of her vagina.

“Now it's your turn to experience the best orgasm of your life.”


- A few hours and multiple orgasms later -


The two giantesses lie exhausted from the intense lovemaking session that destroyed half of Tokyo, cuddling each other lovingly.

“Isn't that the Leblanc?” Haru asks, surprised to see the small place still standing. Intrigued, they approach the building and are greeted by a small cognitive version of Joker just outside the entrance who shakes his arms trying to get noticed by his two companions. Without giving him time to speak Makoto crushes his head between her fingers, adding: "This is for cheating on me with Ann, but don't worry, as soon as we return from the metaverse my fist of justice will hit your real version too."

“Poor Joker. You're so cruel Mako-Chan! It's getting late, let's get dressed and go home.” Haru says, giving a quick kiss on her friend's cheek, then heading towards the exit, not failing to crush the survivors in her path.


Chapter End Notes:

I've always loved Haru's sadistic side and Makoto's brute strength, contrasted with their calm personalities. They are perfect to be giantesses!

I hope you like the story!


Follow me on:

-Deviantart: https://deviantart.com/alexandrathegreat000 

-Giantess World: https://giantessworld.net/viewuser.php?uid=141122 

-Facebook: https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=61557545241154 

-Instagram: https://instagram.com/alexandrathegreat0002/ 

-Twitter: https://twitter.com/GreatAlexandra0 

To see amazing cover art for my stories!